SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Toronto Maple Leafs

Justin Holl

27 janv. 2021 à 9 h 6
TohnJavares
Rejoint: janv. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 29
Man does he look awful hey?.... If only we shipped him away for those 5th rounders everyone called for in the off season...
27 janv. 2021 à 12 h 14
Rejoint: janv. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 5,298
Quoting: TohnJavares
Man does he look awful hey?.... If only we shipped him away for those 5th rounders everyone called for in the off season...

Oh, f**k, I legitimately thought you were serious until I got to the end, there lol. Dude's been great
TohnJavares et Saskleaf a aimé ceci.
27 janv. 2021 à 12 h 43
Save Ukrane, end war
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 783
I agree, he's looked quite solid and it seems as though Keefe is getting increasingly comfortable employing him and Muzzin as his shutdown pairing.
Remember when he spent nearly an entire year in the press box? Imagine how much further along he'd be if he played that full year.
TohnJavares a aimé ceci.
27 janv. 2021 à 12 h 46
Démarrer sujet
TohnJavares
Rejoint: janv. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 29
Quoting: BigDaddyOvech
I agree, he's looked quite solid and it seems as though Keefe is getting increasingly comfortable employing him and Muzzin as his shutdown pairing.
Remember when he spent nearly an entire year in the press box? Imagine how much further along he'd be if he played that full year.

That's a great point. Or was it that year in the press box that fueled his motivation/determination?
BigDaddyOvech a aimé ceci.
27 janv. 2021 à 12 h 54
Save Ukrane, end war
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 783
Quoting: TohnJavares
That's a great point. Or was it that year in the press box that fueled his motivation/determination?

That's inception! lol
MitchMarner_16 a aimé ceci.
29 janv. 2021 à 13 h 28
Rejoint: févr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 5,077
Well. Admitted: I was one of those guys who wanted to trade holl. Glad I was wrong, he proving his worth.
TohnJavares a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage