Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2581 500 000 $80 161 191 $0 $1 407 500 $1 338 809 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
7 142 857 $7 142 857 $
AG
UFA - 6
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
6 125 000 $6 125 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 4
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
8 250 000 $8 250 000 $
AD
NMC
UFA - 4
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
2 280 000 $2 280 000 $
C, AG, AD
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
C, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 5
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
725 000 $725 000 $
AG
UFA - 2
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
817 500 $817 500 $ (Bonis de performance132 500 $$132K)
AG, C
RFA - 2
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
4 125 000 $4 125 000 $
AG, AD, C
M-NTC
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
900 000 $900 000 $
AD
UFA - 2
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
2 916 667 $2 916 667 $
C
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
750 000 $750 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
6 250 000 $6 250 000 $
DG
UFA - 8
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 4
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
6 166 667 $6 166 667 $
G
UFA - 4
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 2
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
G
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
775 000 $775 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
700 000 $700 000 $
G
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance425 000 $$425K)
DG
RFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
725 000 $725 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 2
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
C
UFA - 2
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
750 000 $750 000 $
C
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
5 291 667 $5 291 667 $
C, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 4
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AG, AD
RFA - 2
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
700 000 $700 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
Équipe de réserve
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
925 000 $925 000 $ (0 $$00 $$0) (Bonis de performance150 000 $$150K)
DG
RFA - 3
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
894 167 $894 167 $ (0 $$00 $$0)
DG
RFA - 4
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
725 000 $725 000 $ (0 $$00 $$0)
AG
UFA - 2
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
725 000 $725 000 $ (0 $$00 $$0)
DD
UFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
27 janv. 2021 à 20 h 57
Démarrer sujet
Bandwagon fairweathe
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 3,255
Modifié 27 janv. 2021 à 21 h 8
Quoting: bunzy1034
Yeah it should be Schiefs, but I really don't see Paul splitting up that 1st line. They have had some decent games, 1 pretty good game, and 1 game where they were absolutely destroyed by McDavid (1st Oilers game). They definitely would be in need of the biggest shakeup on the team right now.

Quoting: MisstheWhalers
It would be PLD but shouldn't it be Scheifele?

Honestly #55 plays in the D zone like a winger anyway so really if one of them is moved to the wing it should be Scheifele imo.

Quoting: arafay
That first line is merely going through a rough patch. They do a lot. We know they work and we know they will figure it out. Don’t need to worry about it.

Quoting: Jetman
But Connor is doing nothing cuz the top line is taking all the pressure. This allows Copp/Stas to help out Scheifs and Lowry gets the other to play shutdown...The 2nd line has scoring abilities coming out of their ying yang

Quoting: HockeyFan989
Agreed with everything, like Stastny on the 2nd line but it’s only a short term solution.. guys 35 already, when Dubios comes in start him on the 3rd with Harkins (who looks closer and closer to breaking out, only needs ice time and better line mates imo) and have him learn the Jets system and when he comfortable enough him and Stastny swap places

And yes don’t put Copp and Lowry back together at any cost

Random question what does Stanley, pionk, and Appleton and this years first get you, anything exciting or better just to lose Stanley to expansion, question mainly an attempt to upgrade our 3 defense spots in expansion going forward. Or was it only a swapped first and thorburn last go round with Vegas. .
27 janv. 2021 à 22 h 22
Cold spaghetti
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,134
Quoting: Birtle34
Random question what does Stanley, pionk, and Appleton and this years first get you, anything exciting or better just to lose Stanley to expansion, question mainly an attempt to upgrade our 3 defense spots in expansion going forward. Or was it only a swapped first and thorburn last go round with Vegas. .

Honestly not sure, but I would agree that they could be expendable pieces, let’s just see how the rest of the year plays out now.
27 janv. 2021 à 22 h 35
wpg
Rejoint: déc. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,028

first of all Thorburn was just a placeholder, Vegas never intended to sign him.. neither did the jets... the real trade was our 13th overall and 3rd round pick in exchange for their 24th overall and their word that they don't touch our roster

as for the expansion question with the way its looking currently I'm thinking Chevy is gonna go 7-3-1

Conner-Scheif-Wheels-Ehlers-Dubios-Copp-Lowry
Morrissey-Demelo-Pionk
Helle

our forward core is completely safe, Stastny would just UFA sign here if he wants to stay
defense is the issue.. Stanley and Niku r exposed, think we r gonna lose Niku.. can see Chevy and Seattle swinging a deal to not take Stanley (maybe a pick later in the draft) or maybe even Seattle would
have Niku over Stanley on the depth chart (his potential is all over the place)

the deal is we need size and physical presence on the blue line if we plan of getting anywhere in the playoffs, that really showed against Calgary, Stanley brings quite a bit of both and Maurice really likes him...
cant see him being moved anytime soon

my bet is in the future the jets blue line would be

Morrissey-Heinola
Samberg-Pionk
Stanley-Demelo

Heiskanen and Heinola have similar games (obviously not in the same tier) but point is Heiskanen is excelling on the right side.. can see Heinola do the same
our blue line looks pretty damn good a few years from now
Birtle34 a aimé ceci.
27 janv. 2021 à 22 h 38
Démarrer sujet
Bandwagon fairweathe
Quoting: bunzy1034
Honestly not sure, but I would agree that they could be expendable pieces, let’s just see how the rest of the year plays out now.

Basically looking for the heinola partner? I just don’t see a pairing with heinola/morrissey or pionk for any longterm success, I’m liking the team where it is sitting now, but this site always pushing for the perfect squad and next move.
bunzy1034 a aimé ceci.
27 janv. 2021 à 22 h 46
Démarrer sujet
Bandwagon fairweathe
first of all Thorburn was just a placeholder, Vegas never intended to sign him.. neither did the jets... the real trade was our 13th overall and 3rd round pick in exchange for their 24th overall and their word that they don't touch our roster

as for the expansion question with the way its looking currently I'm thinking Chevy is gonna go 7-3-1

Conner-Scheif-Wheels-Ehlers-Dubios-Copp-Lowry
Morrissey-Demelo-Pionk
Helle

our forward core is completely safe, Stastny would just UFA sign here if he wants to stay
defense is the issue.. Stanley and Niku r exposed, think we r gonna lose Niku.. can see Chevy and Seattle swinging a deal to not take Stanley (maybe a pick later in the draft) or maybe even Seattle would
have Niku over Stanley on the depth chart (his potential is all over the place)

the deal is we need size and physical presence on the blue line if we plan of getting anywhere in the playoffs, that really showed against Calgary, Stanley brings quite a bit of both and Maurice really likes him...
cant see him being moved anytime soon

my bet is in the future the jets blue line would be

Morrissey-Heinola
Samberg-Pionk
Stanley-Demelo

Heiskanen and Heinola have similar games (obviously not in the same tier) but point is Heiskanen is excelling on the right side.. can see Heinola do the same
our blue line looks pretty damn good a few years from now

After that read I can take a break from this site now lol, well written I like the plan and ideas, I wonder if it is harkins protected over Lowry, and Seattle doesn’t overly care either way, niku add with a little incentive. Ya that blueline does look damn good going forward. I like the idea of a scheifele,Dubois, Gustafson, Lowry center position next year, perfetti/copp/Appleton to go to the middle in a pinch and lw locked up with Connor/harkins/copp and rw with Appleton/perfetti/wheeler or vaselainen over Appleton. And always vets to fill the rest. Berdin has to be getting close and on a 1 way deal to take on the back up spot.
HockeyFan989 a aimé ceci.
27 janv. 2021 à 23 h 35
Jetsfan
Rejoint: sept. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 2,589

I wouldn't care if Niku, Harkins or Stanley got selected...with Vegas, it was going to be Enstrom so that's why we traded the picks...if we can get Hamilton in the Off season I for sure would trade Pionk cuz I would think that we could get some decent pieces back
27 janv. 2021 à 23 h 42
wpg
After that read I can take a break from this site now lol, well written I like the plan and ideas, I wonder if it is harkins protected over Lowry, and Seattle doesn’t overly care either way, niku add with a little incentive. Ya that blueline does look damn good going forward. I like the idea of a scheifele,Dubois, Gustafson, Lowry center position next year, perfetti/copp/Appleton to go to the middle in a pinch and lw locked up with Connor/harkins/copp and rw with Appleton/perfetti/wheeler or vaselainen over Appleton. And always vets to fill the rest. Berdin has to be getting close and on a 1 way deal to take on the back up spot.

thanks

Lol didnt notice that, Harkins, Appleton and Niku have to play a few more games till they burn the last year of their ELC (missed that) says RFA-2 that threw me off, and then they r exposed and need contracts in the offseason

grand scheme doesn't change tho, Niku still looks like the odd man out.. seasons still young though, stuff can change
Lowry is UFA as well, he could go the Stastny route but i doubt it

ya the jets r in a very good spot, playing well rn and good for a run at the cup, after a few years when the young kids have a bit of experience (Perfetti, Heinola, Samberg, Stanley, Harkins and hopefully Vesa) and Wheeler doesnt decline that much (i honesty think he doesn't) they could be strong contenders

Fun Fact: imagine if Little would come back next year
Scheif
Dubios
Stastny
Little
Lowry
Confused

think he would move to right wing tho
27 janv. 2021 à 23 h 44
wpg
I wouldn't care if Niku, Harkins or Stanley got selected...with Vegas, it was going to be Enstrom so that's why we traded the picks...if we can get Hamilton in the Off season I for sure would trade Pionk cuz I would think that we could get some decent pieces back

with my 20/20 hindsight that was the worst move Chevy made as the Jets gm
27 janv. 2021 à 23 h 52
Jetsfan
Rejoint: sept. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 2,589
with my 20/20 hindsight that was the worst move Chevy made as the Jets gm

Ish...we couldn't actually let Enstrom go cuz of his NMC so it would have had to been Trouba, Myers or Byf...all were too good 4 years ago to let go...we probably wouldn't have made it to the conference finals that year if we did...but yes, Vesalainen for Nick Suzuki hurts...lol
28 janv. 2021 à 1 h 40
Démarrer sujet
Bandwagon fairweathe
thanks

Lol didnt notice that, Harkins, Appleton and Niku have to play a few more games till they burn the last year of their ELC (missed that) says RFA-2 that threw me off, and then they r exposed and need contracts in the offseason

grand scheme doesn't change tho, Niku still looks like the odd man out.. seasons still young though, stuff can change
Lowry is UFA as well, he could go the Stastny route but i doubt it

ya the jets r in a very good spot, playing well rn and good for a run at the cup, after a few years when the young kids have a bit of experience (Perfetti, Heinola, Samberg, Stanley, Harkins and hopefully Vesa) and Wheeler doesnt decline that much (i honesty think he doesn't) they could be strong contenders

Fun Fact: imagine if Little would come back next year
Scheif
Dubios
Stastny
Little
Lowry
Confused

think he would move to right wing tho

When vesa was drafted, my first thought was wheeler replacement, didn’t think he would emulate his career too, took wheeler a few teams and quite a few years to figure it out. Possibly Vesas path also, but hopefully for the jets. I had written off a bunch of the prospects and thought they all could go and start fresh, but a lot of them are starting to come around, harkins and Stanley need to stick around. Appleton or niku to Seattle would be all right with me, but even those two would be nice to keep around.
28 janv. 2021 à 17 h 31
wpg
Ish...we couldn't actually let Enstrom go cuz of his NMC so it would have had to been Trouba, Myers or Byf...all were too good 4 years ago to let go...we probably wouldn't have made it to the conference finals that year if we did...but yes, Vesalainen for Nick Suzuki hurts...lol

my civilized discussion........ neutral

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage