pretty sure this team might actually be worse but it was worth a looks
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
RFAANSCAP HIT
1800 000 $
Transactions
CGY
  1. Pacioretty, Max
Détails additionnels:
i know trade might be a little weak but vegas is shopping him to become cap compliant
VGK
  1. Bennett, Sam
  2. Choix de 3e ronde en 2021 (CGY)
CGY
  1. Choix de 1e ronde en 2021 (BOS)
  2. Choix de 2e ronde en 2022 (BOS)
  3. Choix de 3e ronde en 2022 (BOS)
Rachats de contrats
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de CGY
Logo de BOS
Logo de CGY
Logo de EDM
Logo de CGY
Logo de CGY
Logo de CGY
Logo de CGY
Logo de CGY
Logo de BOS
Logo de CGY
Logo de BOS
Logo de CGY
Logo de CGY
Logo de CGY
Logo de CGY
Logo de CGY
Logo de CGY
Logo de CGY
Logo de CGY
Logo de CGY
Logo de CGY
Logo de CGY
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2281 500 000 $73 364 166 $0 $457 500 $8 135 834 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas
7 000 000 $7 000 000 $
AG
M-NTC
UFA - 3
Logo de Flames de Calgary
4 850 000 $4 850 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 4
2 425 000 $2 425 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
6 750 000 $6 750 000 $
AG
UFA - 2
6 375 000 $6 375 000 $
C, AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
7 000 000 $7 000 000 $
AD
UFA - 2
5 250 000 $5 250 000 $
AG, AD
NMC
UFA - 3
5 350 000 $5 350 000 $
C
NTC
UFA - 4
778 333 $778 333 $ (Bonis de performance32 500 $$32K)
AG, AD, C
RFA - 1
700 000 $700 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
3 125 000 $3 125 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
875 000 $875 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
700 000 $700 000 $
AG
UFA - 1
700 000 $700 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
3 375 000 $3 375 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
4 550 000 $4 550 000 $
DD
UFA - 6
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
G
NMC
UFA - 6
1 125 000 $1 125 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 4
1 375 000 $1 375 000 $
G
UFA - 1
894 166 $894 166 $ (Bonis de performance425 000 $$425K)
DG
RFA - 1
800 000 $800 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
700 000 $700 000 $
DG
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
8 déc. 2020 à 21 h 21
Bcarlo25
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 6,988
Quoting: BenjaminWalder
Hanifin's +/- ranking is higher than guys like Thomas Chabot, Drew Doughty, Erik Karlsson and Oskar Klefbom

Who cares?
8 déc. 2020 à 21 h 21
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: juill. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 119
Quoting: bhavikp27
They're all better. You should watch other teams than Flames.

you should watch other teams than the bruins
8 déc. 2020 à 21 h 23
Bcarlo25
Quoting: Canadianape
every stat and the majority of people disagree with the idea that grz is a better player than hanifin but your welcome to your opinion

Oh the flames fans disagree? The horror.

As for the stats, i guess i don’t really care. I’m more of an eyeball test guy. Although if you want to hear about how flawed fancy stats are, there was one, i think it was the year before last involving zone entries/exits that had grzelcyk as a top ten NHL d man. He certainly isn’t that.

There’s a reason they let krug go. It’s because the bigger the role grzelcyk is given, the better he has played.
8 déc. 2020 à 21 h 24
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Bcarlo25
Any GM going after a guy because he’s a native of the city should be fired before he can make another decision. Horrible logic.

while i mostly agree with this sentiment there are some intangible reasons why a player might play better in certain markets or citys. Being from that city is one, along with climatization, language (montreal) closeness to family, hell even stuff like having friends on the team or liking certain regions foods will impact a player. its not as measurable and therfore not as good of a reason to pick up a player but it still does have impact
8 déc. 2020 à 21 h 25
Démarrer sujet
Oh the flames fans disagree? The horror.

As for the stats, i guess i don’t really care. I’m more of an eyeball test guy. Although if you want to hear about how flawed fancy stats are, there was one, i think it was the year before last involving zone entries/exits that had grzelcyk as a top ten NHL d man. He certainly isn’t that.

There’s a reason they let krug go. It’s because the bigger the role grzelcyk is given, the better he has played.

if you honestly think they just let Krug walk on purpose your even more deluded than that other bruins fan
8 déc. 2020 à 21 h 30
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 8,839
ah yes the two bruins fans disagreeing with everyone else. they must be right

They are. Don’t need validation.

A team with 3m in cap space can’t take on a 5m contract without sending salary back. It’s called math.

21 1st, 22 2nd, Moore....deal. But you are not doing that so....🤷🏻‍♂️
bhavikp27 a aimé ceci.
8 déc. 2020 à 21 h 32
Formerly Jamiepo
Mentions "j'aime": 10,700
Quoting: az27042007
If Max pacioretty is on the trade block, there would be so many better trades than that. We don't have a chance to get Pacioretty, unless we trade Lindholm for Pacioretty, which we wont. Also, we don't need him that much, because we already have a great leader in Giordano and his cap hit is very high.

Pacioretty is a 32 year old one dimensional player. They already tried to trade him with not much luck and he makes 7m and has a 10 team no trade list. Good luck.
8 déc. 2020 à 21 h 33
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Gofnut999

A team with 3m in cap space can’t take on a 5m contract without sending salary back. It’s called math.

im not arguing against you when it comes to the bruins cap space. i would probably take the trade above if it mean the flames could get pacioretty. just means the flames would need to trade ryan plus a 3rd or 4th rd pick to any team that wants it and then bring up a young guy to play 4th line centre like gawdin
8 déc. 2020 à 21 h 35
Bcarlo25
if you honestly think they just let Krug walk on purpose your even more deluded than that other bruins fan

Lol okay pal. Let’s run through the timeline here. This isn’t some opinion of mine. It’s pretty easy to connect the dots here.
1. Upon being eligible to sign an extension, krug starts raving about how much he loves boston and how much he wants to stay there.
2. The bruins never make him an offer.....
3. He signs for a kind of surprisingly low number.

You think the Bruins wanted to sign him?
8 déc. 2020 à 21 h 35
im not arguing against you when it comes to the bruins cap space. i would probably take the trade above if it mean the flames could get pacioretty. just means the flames would need to trade ryan plus a 3rd or 4th rd pick to any team that wants it and then bring up a young guy to play 4th line centre like gawdin

Then call Brad and get it done. Lol.
8 déc. 2020 à 21 h 35
Bcarlo25
while i mostly agree with this sentiment there are some intangible reasons why a player might play better in certain markets or citys. Being from that city is one, along with climatization, language (montreal) closeness to family, hell even stuff like having friends on the team or liking certain regions foods will impact a player. its not as measurable and therfore not as good of a reason to pick up a player but it still does have impact

Usually a negative impact. Guy starts hanging out with his college/high school buddies, and all of a sudden he turns into Jimmy Hayes and snorts his career away.
8 déc. 2020 à 21 h 35
Démarrer sujet

just because other parts need to move to make the trade work doesn't mean the trade is ****. were doing Armchair GM here not tracing the reprecussions of every possible thing we propose
8 déc. 2020 à 21 h 39
Démarrer sujet
Lol okay pal. Let’s run through the timeline here. This isn’t some opinion of mine. It’s pretty easy to connect the dots here.
1. Upon being eligible to sign an extension, krug starts raving about how much he loves boston and how much he wants to stay there.
2. The bruins never make him an offer.....
3. He signs for a kind of surprisingly low number.

You think the Bruins wanted to sign him?

you clearly dont even know you own team. Bruins gave Krug an offer at 6 years for 39 million. or 6.5 AAV

Krug signed with the blues for 7 years at 45.5. Also 6.5 AAV

clearly it was Krug that wanted to leave not the bruins who didnt want him.

Do some research
8 déc. 2020 à 21 h 41
Démarrer sujet
Usually a negative impact. Guy starts hanging out with his college/high school buddies, and all of a sudden he turns into Jimmy Hayes and snorts his career away.

LOL what ever you say bud.
8 déc. 2020 à 21 h 42
just because other parts need to move to make the trade work doesn't mean the trade is ****. were doing Armchair GM here not tracing the reprecussions of every possible thing we propose

Well those are the logistics in Boston right now. The players they can move, they don’t want to and the ones they need to they can’t. And when all is said and done there is going to be a hole in the lineup somewhere.
8 déc. 2020 à 21 h 43
Bcarlo25
you clearly dont even know you own team. Bruins gave Krug an offer at 6 years for 39 million. or 6.5 AAV

Krug signed with the blues for 7 years at 45.5. Also 6.5 AAV

clearly it was Krug that wanted to leave not the bruins who didnt want him.

Do some research

Listen pal, i have no problem with people using the, “do some research,” line....but you better be right if you’re going to do it.

Yes, the bruins did technically offer krug a contract last summer, but they pulled it.

https://www.nbcsports.com/boston/bruins/torey-krug-admits-he-was-not-close-remaining-bruins-nhl-free-agency

There’s your article, and if you don’t want to do the research that you find so precious, here’s the quote:

"There was just no communication. Nothing happened. Once the opportunity presented itself to be a Blue, I had to take the chance and jump on it."

"It was pulled from me. I didn't have an offer," Krug said. "When they offer me a year ago and then it's gone, I don't know what I'm expected to do. Just being blunt and being honest with you, most people don't share that side of it, but it is what it is. I'm very thankful for the opportunity (the Bruins) gave me and I'm very thankful for the opportunity the Blues gave me."

Be better.
bhavikp27 a aimé ceci.
8 déc. 2020 à 21 h 44
Bcarlo25
LOL what ever you say bud.

Literally what happened the last time they went out and traded for a hometown guy.
8 déc. 2020 à 21 h 47
Démarrer sujet
Well those are the logistics in Boston right now. The players they can move, they don’t want to and the ones they need to they can’t. And when all is said and done there is going to be a hole in the lineup somewhere.

and there is absolutely nothing wrong with proposing viable solutions in a not real Armchair GM setting. we are not sitting at the Gms table right now talking to Don Sweeney. temas that win cups nearly alwys take a risk on filling a big hole by opening a smaller one
8 déc. 2020 à 21 h 47
Smythe.over.Hart
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,350
Bruins D does not need an upgrade. They’ve built from within and it’s superb. This is from a jealous leafs fan.

Also Patches is extremely overrated and will not be the player he is with Vegas with anyone else. Unless centred by McDavid or Crosby.

Hanafin is growing. But he’s not where McAvoy is today.
8 déc. 2020 à 21 h 51
Démarrer sujet
Listen pal, i have no problem with people using the, “do some research,” line....but you better be right if you’re going to do it.

Yes, the bruins did technically offer krug a contract last summer, but they pulled it.

https://www.nbcsports.com/boston/bruins/torey-krug-admits-he-was-not-close-remaining-bruins-nhl-free-agency

There’s your article, and if you don’t want to do the research that you find so precious, here’s the quote:

"There was just no communication. Nothing happened. Once the opportunity presented itself to be a Blue, I had to take the chance and jump on it."

"It was pulled from me. I didn't have an offer," Krug said. "When they offer me a year ago and then it's gone, I don't know what I'm expected to do. Just being blunt and being honest with you, most people don't share that side of it, but it is what it is. I'm very thankful for the opportunity (the Bruins) gave me and I'm very thankful for the opportunity the Blues gave me."

Be better.

so the point of the story here is bruins wanted Krug for 6.5 million AAV 1 year before his contract was up. Krug said nah ill wait to see if you increase that and I QUOTE " surprisingly low number". Bruins play hard ball and lose one of the top defenseman in the league for the same AAV they were willing to commit to him for one additional year and somehow the bruins didnt want to sign Krug.

You are clueless
8 déc. 2020 à 21 h 53
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: faulkmydzingel
Bruins D does not need an upgrade. They’ve built from within and it’s superb. This is from a jealous leafs fan.

Also Patches is extremely overrated and will not be the player he is with Vegas with anyone else. Unless centred by McDavid or Crosby.

Hanafin is growing. But he’s not where McAvoy is today.

never claimed he was better than mcavoy. they play on opposite sides
8 déc. 2020 à 22 h 0
Bcarlo25
so the point of the story here is bruins wanted Krug for 6.5 million AAV 1 year before his contract was up. Krug said nah ill wait to see if you increase that and I QUOTE " surprisingly low number". Bruins play hard ball and lose one of the top defenseman in the league for the same AAV they were willing to commit to him for one additional year and somehow the bruins didnt want to sign Krug.

You are clueless

Since the start of last season, the bruins never had an offer on the table for krug.

Your conclusion is that the bruins really wanted krug.

Can you explain that one?
bhavikp27 a aimé ceci.
8 déc. 2020 à 22 h 9
Démarrer sujet
Since the start of last season, the bruins never had an offer on the table for krug.

Your conclusion is that the bruins really wanted krug.

Can you explain that one?

ive explained it three times to you. if you cant see it thats on you.

boston sat on their hands thinking Krug would give them an opportunity to match any offers he got. Krug didnt give them that courtesy because Boston played hardball with him when he wouldnt sign an relatively low value extension in his unrestricted free agent contract year. They gambled that no one would give him a better offer than boston had previously offered and then boston would offer the same contract and get krug for what they want. That gamble failed. Krug is a top 20 defenseman (a modest evaluation) in the league every team in the league would have looked at signing him.
8 déc. 2020 à 22 h 14
Bcarlo25
ive explained it three times to you. if you cant see it thats on you.

boston sat on their hands thinking Krug would give them an opportunity to match any offers he got. Krug didnt give them that courtesy because Boston played hardball with him when he wouldnt sign an relatively low value extension in his unrestricted free agent contract year. They gambled that no one would give him a better offer than boston had previously offered and then boston would offer the same contract and get krug for what they want. That gamble failed. Krug is a top 20 defenseman (a modest evaluation) in the league every team in the league would have looked at signing him.

I think you misunderstood the article. Krug did return to the bruins after fielding offers from the rest of the league. Bruins didn’t offer him a contract. They made him an offer the previous off season. He said no. When he said no there was no point after where krug had any sort of offer form boston.

There’s just no real way to make a logical argument that the bruins were interesting in retaining krug (i will say that I’m sure even they had their price, but it wouldn’t have been reasonable).

They didn’t offer him a contract. They didn’t want the player. There just isn’t a lot of wiggle room to make your argument there. It’s nonsensical.
8 déc. 2020 à 22 h 18
Modifié 8 déc. 2020 à 22 h 26
and there is absolutely nothing wrong with proposing viable solutions in a not real Armchair GM setting. we are not sitting at the Gms table right now talking to Don Sweeney. temas that win cups nearly alwys take a risk on filling a big hole by opening a smaller one

I think it will center around Hanifin for Kase and the one of Urho/Zboril if it does happen. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage