SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Trade Machine Proposals

good trade for both teams

Créé par: Devsmitt13
Publié: 10 nov. 2020 à 19 h 30
Plafond salarial: 81 500 000 $
Journées à la saison: 93/94 (99%)
Détermination du registraire central: Cette transaction a rempli les différents critères exigés par le registraire central de la LNH.

Logo de Red Wings de DetroitRed Wings de Detroit

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Gagner, SamRed Wings de DetroitLNH-840 957 $111---0000--
Erne, AdamRed Wings de DetroitLNH-986 888 $111---0000--
Choix de 3e ronde en 2021 (Logo de Golden Knights de VegasVGK)---010------
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Kerfoot, AlexanderMaple Leafs de TorontoLNH-3 462 765 $111---0000--
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial9 538 611 $2245813912
Variation-1 634 920 $-1-1-10-10
Final7 903 691 $ (↓)21 (↓)44 (↓)80 (↓)38 (↓)12000

Logo de Maple Leafs de TorontoMaple Leafs de Toronto

Transaction simultanéeStatut initialNouveau statutImpact sur la masse salarialeFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Sandin, RasmusLNHMineures-884 654 $-1-----------
DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Kerfoot, AlexanderMaple Leafs de TorontoLNH-3 462 765 $111---0000--
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Gagner, SamRed Wings de DetroitLNH-840 957 $111---0000--
Erne, AdamRed Wings de DetroitLNH-986 888 $111---0000--
Choix de 3e ronde en 2021 (Logo de Golden Knights de VegasVGK)---010------
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial0 $2346733511
Variation2 519 574 $011010
Final2 519 574 $ (↑)2347 (↑)74 (↑)36 (↑)11000
11 nov. 2020 à 0 h 10
Fanboys make bad Gms
Rejoint: déc. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,084
Not a good trade for Detroit. Helping teams get out of cap debt should get them the best piece in the deal and Kerfoot is a good player but for 3.5 he's fine. Detroit would want something like Kerfoot and a 2nd for Erne and Toronto would rather deal with the cap struggle for less cost because of how bad the Kadri trade would look if they did this.
aedoran a aimé ceci.
11 nov. 2020 à 4 h 49
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 2
I like the trade, Leafs get a pick and a couple of depth players and Detroit gets a potential top 6 center where they have two centers over the age of 33. Also, Kerfoot's contract is longer than many of the players on the roster. Trading a forward around the same age as Kerfoot is a good deal as well as getting Gagner is making them deeper along with some more veteran leadership.
11 nov. 2020 à 8 h 27
arky
Rejoint: août 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 4,334
Two problems with this deal.

One Kerfoot is not a top 6 forward. He is at best a 3rd line center. And Wings have two centers under 25, in Larkin and they will try Fabbri as their #2 center. So what are you talking about the two centers over 33?

Two Gagner is a RH forward, something Wings need desperately. He is only one of 3 on the roster. He makes virtually nothing and is a good 4th line player. Can chip in on the PP.

Not sure how we help Leafs by taking on salary, giving a pick. Kefoot is a nice player but Yzerman wants flexibility and with current FA signings he is year to year to reshape and remake this team, and Kerfoot is not a future piece.
aedoran a aimé ceci.
11 nov. 2020 à 18 h 31
Rejoint: juin 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,794
Quoting: mikearky
Two problems with this deal.

One Kerfoot is not a top 6 forward. He is at best a 3rd line center. And Wings have two centers under 25, in Larkin and they will try Fabbri as their #2 center. So what are you talking about the two centers over 33?

Two Gagner is a RH forward, something Wings need desperately. He is only one of 3 on the roster. He makes virtually nothing and is a good 4th line player. Can chip in on the PP.

Not sure how we help Leafs by taking on salary, giving a pick. Kefoot is a nice player but Yzerman wants flexibility and with current FA signings he is year to year to reshape and remake this team, and Kerfoot is not a future piece.

He is actually a pretty good 3C that can kill penalties and chip in offensively as well. He is also a lot more physical than I thought, he just isn't known for the huge hits. The Wings would be taking on cap, but his salary actually goes to 2.7 for the last 2 years. The might try Fabri, but he is not a lock for a top 6 C, Neilson is on the decline as is Filpula and it might not be a good idea to rely on such a young 1C and a "potential" 2C so I think that is what he is referring to.

The Leafs are not in as bad cap shape as people make them out to be anyway. They signed 246 bottom 6 players and a bunch will get waived anyway. I wouldn't do this from a Leafs standpoint to be honest. People can downplay Kerfoot all they want, but when you watch him every game he does a lot of good things and works his @ss off all the time. He was over 40 points both years before he came to the Leafs and was put into a defensive role so the offence is there depending on the role

Anyone that doesn't see him as valuable in that role has never watched him.
aedoran et palhal a aimé ceci.
11 nov. 2020 à 19 h 24
Rejoint: déc. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 12,038
Quoting: Rhea
He is actually a pretty good 3C that can kill penalties and chip in offensively as well. He is also a lot more physical than I thought, he just isn't known for the huge hits. The Wings would be taking on cap, but his salary actually goes to 2.7 for the last 2 years. The might try Fabri, but he is not a lock for a top 6 C, Neilson is on the decline as is Filpula and it might not be a good idea to rely on such a young 1C and a "potential" 2C so I think that is what he is referring to.

The Leafs are not in as bad cap shape as people make them out to be anyway. They signed 246 bottom 6 players and a bunch will get waived anyway. I wouldn't do this from a Leafs standpoint to be honest. People can downplay Kerfoot all they want, but when you watch him every game he does a lot of good things and works his @ss off all the time. He was over 40 points both years before he came to the Leafs and was put into a defensive role so the offence is there depending on the role

Anyone that doesn't see him as valuable in that role has never watched him.

You are right Kerfoot does have value but I don't Detroit is the right spot for him. I do see him as a bottom 6 but more accurately a very good 3rd line player. Detroit has more pressing needs to address before up grading their 3rd line. Personally I think if Kerfoot to Detroit was going to happen it would have happened already. With the way Yzerman is hoarding picks i don't see a 3rd going to Toronto.
13 févr. 2021 à 20 h 9
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Rejoint: juill. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 22,693
Leafs are going for this year and Kerfoot is better than Gagner and Erne who add nothing to Leafs .

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage