tb cap

Créé par: pharrow
Équipe: 2020-21 Lightning de Tampa Bay
Date de création initiale: 31 oct. 2020
Publié: 31 oct. 2020
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
Just what I see happening

Cernak is the odd RFA out. They can't afford all 3. But they will use him to dump a bad contract.
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
RFAANSCAP HIT
44 000 000 $
23 500 000 $
Transactions
TBL
    NSH doesn't get hoffman.
    NSH
    1. Killorn, Alex (1 000 000 $ retained)
    TBL
    DAL
    1. Johnson, Tyler (2 500 000 $ retained)
    2. Choix de 1e ronde en 2021 (TBL)
    TBL
      something has to give on the cap.
      DET
      Rachats de contrats
      Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
      Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
      Logo de TBL
      Logo de TBL
      Logo de TBL
      Logo de TBL
      Logo de TBL
      Logo de NSH
      Logo de NJD
      Logo de TBL
      Logo de TBL
      Logo de TBL
      Logo de TBL
      Logo de TBL
      Logo de TBL
      Logo de TBL
      Logo de TBL
      Logo de TBL
      Logo de TBL
      Logo de TBL
      Logo de TBL
      Logo de TBL
      Logo de TBL
      TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
      1881 500 000 $75 912 500 $0 $500 000 $5 587 500 $
      Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
      Logo de Lightning de Tampa Bay
      5 300 000 $5 300 000 $
      AG, AD
      NTC
      UFA - 2
      6 750 000 $6 750 000 $
      C, AD
      UFA - 2
      9 500 000 $9 500 000 $
      AD
      NMC
      UFA - 7
      1 800 000 $1 800 000 $
      AD, AG
      UFA - 1
      3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
      C, AG
      UFA - 3
      8 500 000 $8 500 000 $
      AG, C
      NMC
      UFA - 4
      925 000 $925 000 $
      C, AG
      UFA - 1
      900 000 $900 000 $
      AG, AD
      NTC
      UFA - 2
      1 650 000 $1 650 000 $
      C, AG, AD
      UFA - 1
      737 500 $737 500 $
      C
      UFA - 2
      Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
      7 875 000 $7 875 000 $
      DG
      NMC
      UFA - 5
      800 000 $800 000 $
      DD
      UFA - 1
      9 500 000 $9 500 000 $
      G
      UFA - 8
      6 750 000 $6 750 000 $
      DG
      NTC
      UFA - 6
      1 700 000 $1 700 000 $
      DG
      NTC
      UFA - 1
      1 300 000 $1 300 000 $
      G
      UFA - 1
      4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
      DG/DD
      UFA - 3
      925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance500 000 $$500K)
      DD
      RFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
      • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
      31 oct. 2020 à 20 h 47
      Rejoint: déc. 2017
      Mentions "j'aime": 12,028
      I don't see Detroit taking on that much cap for a player that most likely won't be more than 3rd pair defenseman. Detroit already has Hronek and Seider on the right side. If you look at the roster They have a lot more talent on the left than they do on the right. Now you can make a good argument for both Sergachev or Cernak being traded. There a bunch of different ways it could play out. I do think for Detroit to do this they would want Sergachev instead of Cernak. If TB does choose to move Sergachev I think Detroit adds Cholowski who if he stays in Detroit I think he ends the season in the top 6. Plus he making under $900k.
      31 oct. 2020 à 21 h 2
      Démarrer sujet
      Banni
      Rejoint: juin 2018
      Mentions "j'aime": 4,837
      Quoting: aedoran
      I don't see Detroit taking on that much cap for a player that most likely won't be more than 3rd pair defenseman. Detroit already has Hronek and Seider on the right side. If you look at the roster They have a lot more talent on the left than they do on the right. Now you can make a good argument for both Sergachev or Cernak being traded. There a bunch of different ways it could play out. I do think for Detroit to do this they would want Sergachev instead of Cernak. If TB does choose to move Sergachev I think Detroit adds Cholowski who if he stays in Detroit I think he ends the season in the top 6. Plus he making under $900k.

They don't move Sergachev and Cernak makes top 4 in Detroit.
      It will take Seider 3 years to make the NHL.
      In the mean time you get YG who is a 20 goal scorer who can fill a role in your 3rd line.
      It's really a win win for DET and TB.
      31 oct. 2020 à 22 h 17
      Rejoint: déc. 2017
      Mentions "j'aime": 12,028
      Quoting: pharrow
      In the mean time you get YG who is a 20 goal scorer who can fill a role in your 3rd line.

Seider will be on the Wings by the end of the season and Cernak isn't better than Hronek and Seider. Detroit isn't taking Gourde's contract for just Cernak. His points have dropped in each of the last 3 season. That is if Gourde waives and it's not likely he does.
      BStinson a aimé ceci.
      31 oct. 2020 à 22 h 22
      Démarrer sujet
      Banni
      Quoting: aedoran
      Seider will be on the Wings by the end of the season and Cernak isn't better than Hronek and Seider. Detroit isn't taking Gourde's contract for just Cernak. His points have dropped in each of the last 3 season. That is if Gourde waives and it's not likely he does.

Well clearly Gourde waiving is an issue. I don't really have to get into that. it's going to be an issue no matter where he goes.

Seider is only on detroit next year if they have no where else for him to skate, but they do, in Germany. He's only 19. They will not rush him. Don't expect to see him till he's 21.
      As for Gourde's points, his points drop is linked to his ice time. He was on the 4th line this year. I'm not saying he's some magic answer for DET. But he is worth them taking to get Cernak.
      1 nov. 2020 à 9 h 16
      LGRW
      Rejoint: mai 2019
      Mentions "j'aime": 10
      YG's contract is way to expensive and long for the wings to accept. Yes he makes them better, but not worth the couple wins he gets us. Would rather compete with the players we have and get a good draft pick next year, then fill out the roster with players.
      1 nov. 2020 à 11 h 4
      Rejoint: mai 2020
      Mentions "j'aime": 3,509

Why exactly is Seider 3 years out? He’s extremely polished defensively and man handles professionals in the DEL, AHL, and SHL. Cernak although good isn’t a pressing need and I’d wager Yzerman would either be after that Dallas deal or want Sergachev with an add on our end.
      1 nov. 2020 à 18 h 38
      Démarrer sujet
      Banni
      Quoting: BStinson
      Why exactly is Seider 3 years out? He’s extremely polished defensively and man handles professionals in the DEL, AHL, and SHL. Cernak although good isn’t a pressing need and I’d wager Yzerman would either be after that Dallas deal or want Sergachev with an add on our end.

if you want to ruin a defenseman, play him at 19.
      3 years is an estimate, it might be 2. Whatever, splitting hairs. But you won't see him till he's 21-22 range.
      And Cernak costs you virtually nothing here and you are going to need guys to for roster spots.
      Picking up a guy who can be a solid depth scorer on the 3rd line is worth it here.
      Just look at this team next year. The whole team is UFAs that won't be coming back next year....or at least they shouldn't due to their age and RFAs who aren't going to break the bank.
      He will easily replace Helm,, Filppula or Ryan.
      and on defense Staal probably should hang it up, with Biega,.

This team is trying to rebuild with youth, Cernak fits that, if taking YG helps them do that so be it. They have the cap, and he can still knock in 20 goals. How any other guys on the roster can say that.
      1 nov. 2020 à 19 h 11
      if you want to ruin a defenseman, play him at 19.
      3 years is an estimate, it might be 2. Whatever, splitting hairs. But you won't see him till he's 21-22 range.
      And Cernak costs you virtually nothing here and you are going to need guys to for roster spots.
      Picking up a guy who can be a solid depth scorer on the 3rd line is worth it here.
      Just look at this team next year. The whole team is UFAs that won't be coming back next year....or at least they shouldn't due to their age and RFAs who aren't going to break the bank.
      He will easily replace Helm,, Filppula or Ryan.
      and on defense Staal probably should hang it up, with Biega,.

This team is trying to rebuild with youth, Cernak fits that, if taking YG helps them do that so be it. They have the cap, and he can still knock in 20 goals. How any other guys on the roster can say that.

Seider is physically mature and plays a sound defensive game as I already mentioned. He’s also on loan in the SHL and can’t come back until their season is over (~March). I’m not saying he is going to start at the beginning of the season but rather end of the season or one more season. You haven’t mentioned why exactly he needs to be 21-22 years old which makes me wonder how much you’ve seen of him or just pulling some random number out of a hat. Hughes just played a Calder worthy season at 20 and it’s not like he’s physically mature.

Biega is fine as a press box guy making 700k. Staal was only acquired because a second round pick was attached. On the right side we have Hronek, Stetcher, and Lindstrom plus Seider at the end of the season. We also have cap space next year if we decide we need to fill bottom 6 spots instead of Gourde.
      1 nov. 2020 à 19 h 24
      Démarrer sujet
      Banni
      Seider is physically mature and plays a sound defensive game as I already mentioned. He’s also on loan in the SHL and can’t come back until their season is over (~March). I’m not saying he is going to start at the beginning of the season but rather end of the season or one more season. You haven’t mentioned why exactly he needs to be 21-22 years old which makes me wonder how much you’ve seen of him or just pulling some random number out of a hat. Hughes just played a Calder worthy season at 20 and it’s not like he’s physically mature.

Biega is fine as a press box guy making 700k. Staal was only acquired because a second round pick was attached. On the right side we have Hronek, Stetcher, and Lindstrom plus Seider at the end of the season. We also have cap space next year if we decide we need to fill bottom 6 spots instead of Gourde.

Hughes and Seider are not on the same level, and not even the same kind of player.
      Hughes played because he's a forward who plays defense, fast, offensive threat. He got 60% of his starts in the Ozone. He's not someone they put out there when they need someone to actually "play" defense.
      Seider is the exact opposite. And the jump to the NHL for what he does takes longer. Name me one defensive or two way defense man who came in at 20.
      You'll see really quickly the list isn't really there, because the guys you see coming in are all offensive defenseman guys who skate really well.

No one is knocking Seider, defense takes longer to develop to play at the NHL level. It's not simply about being "physically" mature. It's about knowing your role, not making errors in judgement and speed of the game.
      You name 1 guy at 20. Meanwhile you look at guys who made huge impacts for teams in rookie years this year. Makar, Marino, Fox....they came in at 21-22 years old.
      There is no need to rush a guy. Let his game develop before ruining him.
      1 nov. 2020 à 21 h 32
      Hughes and Seider are not on the same level, and not even the same kind of player.
      Hughes played because he's a forward who plays defense, fast, offensive threat. He got 60% of his starts in the Ozone. He's not someone they put out there when they need someone to actually "play" defense.
      Seider is the exact opposite. And the jump to the NHL for what he does takes longer. Name me one defensive or two way defense man who came in at 20.
      You'll see really quickly the list isn't really there, because the guys you see coming in are all offensive defenseman guys who skate really well.

No one is knocking Seider, defense takes longer to develop to play at the NHL level. It's not simply about being "physically" mature. It's about knowing your role, not making errors in judgement and speed of the game.
      You name 1 guy at 20. Meanwhile you look at guys who made huge impacts for teams in rookie years this year. Makar, Marino, Fox....they came in at 21-22 years old.
      There is no need to rush a guy. Let his game develop before ruining him.

Like I said Seider, is an exceptional skater especially for his size. He’s played against men for multiple years, first DEL then AHL and now SHL. Not only has he played but he’s excelled to the point he’s been promoted to top pairing (second game) and leads every analytic measure in the SHL. I’m not comparing Hughes and Seider statically but rather pointing to how you’re pulling some arbitrary number out of thin air. Name me one prospect that has had Seider’s resume and comparable physicals that wasn’t able to play on a third pairing since we have Hronek and Stetcher which I’ve already mentioned. You’re moving the goal posts to fit your narrative that TWD can’t come into the NHL until 21-22.
      1 nov. 2020 à 21 h 55
      Démarrer sujet
      Banni
      Like I said Seider, is an exceptional skater especially for his size. He’s played against men for multiple years, first DEL then AHL and now SHL. Not only has he played but he’s excelled to the point he’s been promoted to top pairing (second game) and leads every analytic measure in the SHL. I’m not comparing Hughes and Seider statically but rather pointing to how you’re pulling some arbitrary number out of thin air. Name me one prospect that has had Seider’s resume and comparable physicals that wasn’t able to play on a third pairing since we have Hronek and Stetcher which I’ve already mentioned. You’re moving the goal posts to fit your narrative that TWD can’t come into the NHL until 21-22.

no one is pulling out an arbitrary number. SHL is not high level competition.
      It's not even KHL or AHL level.
      So please, slow your roll.
      You won't see him for years.
      1 nov. 2020 à 23 h 0
      no one is pulling out an arbitrary number. SHL is not high level competition.
      It's not even KHL or AHL level.
      So please, slow your roll.
      You won't see him for years.

Nothing I’ve said is speculation up till this point like you, so you please slow your roll. I’ve pointed out he’s played extremely well in three different professional leagues and you can argue if AHL >= SHL all you want but he played well in both as a teenager so I don’t follow your logic on the level of competition in the SHL. You do understand that the SHL is arguably the third strongest league in the world, right? You do also follow my logic that I’m not saying at the start of this year but possibly a stint at the end if his team’s season is over?

When I say he’s doing great analytically it’s not just fluff as he plays in every situation and boasts the best Corsica (66.7) in the entire league. I’ve seen him truck grown men for years and it’s not even like he’s just a physical D as he has a very active stick and is very Hedman stylistically (whom came in the league @19). I’d wager you don’t routinely watch him which is fine but your blanket statements are off a bit.
      1 nov. 2020 à 23 h 8
      Démarrer sujet
      Banni
      Nothing I’ve said is speculation up till this point like you, so you please slow your roll. I’ve pointed out he’s played extremely well in three different professional leagues and you can argue if AHL >= SHL all you want but he played well in both as a teenager so I don’t follow your logic on the level of competition in the SHL. You do understand that the SHL is arguably the third strongest league in the world, right? You do also follow my logic that I’m not saying at the start of this year but possibly a stint at the end if his team’s season is over?

When I say he’s doing great analytically it’s not just fluff as he plays in every situation and boasts the best Corsica (66.7) in the entire league. I’ve seen him truck grown men for years and it’s not even like he’s just a physical D as he has a very active stick and is very Hedman stylistically (whom came in the league @19). I’d wager you don’t routinely watch him which is fine but your blanket statements are off a bit.

The SHL isn't the 3rd strongest league.
      You have the NHL, AHL and KHL as the top 3.
      And plenty of players have played well in the AHL then completely and totally flamed out of the NHL. Most of them were rushed.
      You just seem to think he's going to come in and play and everything is rainbows. Good luck with that. He's 19.
      If he was as ready as you say he is they wouldn't have loaded him they would have played him.
      Which tells you all you really need to know.
      You won't see him, and Cernak can play now.
      1 nov. 2020 à 23 h 21
      The SHL isn't the 3rd strongest league.
      You have the NHL, AHL and KHL as the top 3.
      And plenty of players have played well in the AHL then completely and totally flamed out of the NHL. Most of them were rushed.
      You just seem to think he's going to come in and play and everything is rainbows. Good luck with that. He's 19.
      If he was as ready as you say he is they wouldn't have loaded him they would have played him.
      Which tells you all you really need to know.
      You won't see him, and Cernak can play now.

They loaned him because the NHL isn’t playing currently.... Yes, I believe he can come in and play a limited role with the team at the end of the SHL season. I never once claimed he’d be a Calder winning next year. You keep claiming these blanket statements without any quantitative or qualitative data to backup your speculation.

A quick google search shows that the SHL was listed as #3 behind NHL & KHL while the AHL was 4 - 7. Even the NHLe figure favors SHL.

Répondre
      To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
      Question:
      Options:
      Ajouter une option
      Soumettre le sondage