Who gets moved?

Who gets moved?
Le graphique a été masqué

Options de sondage

11 oct. 2020 à 16 h 24
NazKat
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 5
I personally want Kerfoot and Dermott moved. Kerfoot obviously because of his 3.5M cap hit and Dermott because I see him taking up time which could be used to develop Sandin. Personally, I want them to move like Kerfoot and Dermott for Copp (WPG) because he could be a solid young defensive 3C on a cheaper deal and it gives them cap space to bring back Mikheyev on a 1.5x2 contract.

This what I think the Leafs should cap off their Free Agency with:
https://www.capfriendly.com/armchair-gm/team/2018274
11 oct. 2020 à 20 h 22
Hakuna Matata
Rejoint: févr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 21,047
Modifié 11 oct. 2020 à 22 h 42
I feel Dubas may move Kerfoot and bring in Haula or Wallmark. Wallmark should cost 1.8-2mill for 3 years and Haula 2-2.5 same term.

Allows for Dubas to sign Mikheyev for 1.75 for 3 years and Dermott 1.25 for 2 years.

The other guy is Engvall as Vesey, Boyd, Malgin can all take his place.
Trickster et Trickster a aimé ceci.
12 oct. 2020 à 16 h 39
Démarrer sujet
NazKat
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 5
Quoting: aadoyle
I feel Dubas may move Kerfoot and bring in Haula or Wallmark. Wallmark should cost 1.8-2mill for 3 years and Haula 2-2.5 same term.

Allows for Dubas to sign Mikheyev for 1.75 for 3 years and Dermott 1.25 for 2 years.

The other guy is Engvall as Vesey, Boyd, Malgin can all take his place.

I really like Engvall especially because of his defensive ability and he's still young. And I don't know if realistically Dermott comes back on that cheap of a deal, I would think its closer 2-2.5M.
Trickster a aimé ceci.
30 oct. 2020 à 1 h 54
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,636
Quoting: NazKat
I personally want Kerfoot and Dermott moved. Kerfoot obviously because of his 3.5M cap hit and Dermott because I see him taking up time which could be used to develop Sandin. Personally, I want them to move like Kerfoot and Dermott for Copp (WPG) because he could be a solid young defensive 3C on a cheaper deal and it gives them cap space to bring back Mikheyev on a 1.5x2 contract.

This what I think the Leafs should cap off their Free Agency with:
https://www.capfriendly.com/armchair-gm/team/2018274

Kerfoot could be moved but I doubt Dermott gets moved. The reasons are pretty obvious in my mind. Sandin and Lilijegren both need to work on upper body strength to be able to handle the rough part of being an everyday NHL'er.

Dermott may still come at a deal for the Leafs as far the next contract goes.
Trickster a aimé ceci.
30 oct. 2020 à 8 h 22
hey look a squirrel
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 3,757
The guy to move is Kerfoot handz down.
Dermott could prove extremely valuable when, not if, injuries happen.

Holl I feel slot in where he was last season, which is next to Muzzin, unless his play deteriorates.

Sandin and Liljergen need to spend this year in the AHL developing upper body strength.
They are far too easily pushed off the puck at the NHL level.
oneX a aimé ceci.
5 nov. 2020 à 10 h 48
Rejoint: févr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 6
Likely no one.

They could send Engvall to the AHL or run a 21 or 22 active player roster. There are even a few other options they can explore before they have to trade any one for cap reasons.
5 déc. 2020 à 15 h 15
sbinalla
Rejoint: déc. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 357
boyd and dermott

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Chargement de l'animation
Soumettre les modifications du sondage