Logo de CGY
Logo de CGY
Logo de CGY
Logo de CGY
Logo de CGY
Logo de CGY
Logo de CGY
Logo de CGY
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2381 500 000 $73 474 166 $0 $1 415 000 $8 025 834 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
7 800 000 $7 800 000 $
AG
UFA - 1
Logo de Flames de Calgary
6 375 000 $6 375 000 $
C, AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
4 850 000 $4 850 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 4
7 000 000 $7 000 000 $
AD
UFA - 2
5 350 000 $5 350 000 $
C
NTC
UFA - 4
2 900 000 $2 900 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
5 250 000 $5 250 000 $
AG, AD
NMC
UFA - 3
778 333 $778 333 $ (Bonis de performance32 500 $$32K)
AG, AD, C
RFA - 1
2 550 000 $2 550 000 $
C
UFA - 1
Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance500 000 $$500K)
AG, AD
UFA - 2
1 400 000 $1 400 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
800 000 $800 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
3 375 000 $3 375 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
4 900 000 $4 900 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 4
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
G
UFA - 2
1 237 500 $1 237 500 $
DG
UFA - 4
4 550 000 $4 550 000 $
DD
UFA - 6
894 166 $894 166 $ (Bonis de performance425 000 $$425K)
DG
RFA - 1
950 000 $950 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
700 000 $700 000 $
G
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance425 000 $$425K)
DG
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
894 167 $894 167 $
AG
RFA - 4
903 333 $903 333 $ (Bonis de performance32 500 $$32K)
C
RFA - 3

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
2 oct. 2020 à 15 h 17
Mangiapane Goat
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 186
A step in the wrong direction in my opinion
2 oct. 2020 à 15 h 18
train, train
Rejoint: juin 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 733
It's just one year left for Rittich and the market's saturated with 1B goalies this year to play with Jones.

That said, Rittich's very good and if SJ doesn't get Dobby or Greiss (or even Henrik) in free agency, turn that SJ 2020 2nd into two 2021 3rds or maybe 2020 COL 2nd with slight retention and SJ accepts. If CLG is willing to retain 50%, SJ would give their own 2020 2nd (basically a late 1st).
Canadianape a aimé ceci.
2 oct. 2020 à 15 h 30
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: juill. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 119
Quoting: TheBetterTkachuk
A step in the wrong direction in my opinion

we haven't made a step in the right direction in 4 years. window to win ends when gaudreau, giordano's and Tkachuks contracts are over. this gives us a 1A goalie who could play 60 games. it does what every successful team has been doing in creating a 4th line that is made up of cheap prospects instead of over payed finge NHL player veteran guys like reider and renaldo. we shore up our picks while also gaining farabee who might be one of the best prospects in hockey.

they team we have right now will not win anything. the faster people realize that the better cause we have been stuck in mediocrity for the last 8 seasons
2 oct. 2020 à 16 h 11
RifRaf
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 9
Quoting: Canadianape
we haven't made a step in the right direction in 4 years. window to win ends when gaudreau, giordano's and Tkachuks contracts are over. this gives us a 1A goalie who could play 60 games. it does what every successful team has been doing in creating a 4th line that is made up of cheap prospects instead of over payed finge NHL player veteran guys like reider and renaldo. we shore up our picks while also gaining farabee who might be one of the best prospects in hockey.

they team we have right now will not win anything. the faster people realize that the better cause we have been stuck in mediocrity for the last 8 seasons

So you think the Calgary/Carolina trade was a step in the wrong direction? I think it was a win.

You did address the goalie issue with Holtby (if he bounces back). I still think Markstrom can be had for that amount. Yes he asked for 6m from Van but its the NMC that held things up. Which I get Van wants to protect Demko and a NMC forces them to protect Markstrom. Markstrom has rumours tying him to Calgary so where theres smoke theres fire. Isn’t an NMC worth 500k a year on deals?

I’m worried about Hall Thats a lot of cap for a guy that gets hurt a lot. With that, he is a top player when in the line up. Bigger than Johnny so thats a benefit.

I get the Philly trade getting futures and making room for Hall.
2 oct. 2020 à 16 h 27
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: juill. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 119
Quoting: Old_Flames_Fan
So you think the Calgary/Carolina trade was a step in the wrong direction? I think it was a win.

You did address the goalie issue with Holtby (if he bounces back). I still think Markstrom can be had for that amount. Yes he asked for 6m from Van but its the NMC that held things up. Which I get Van wants to protect Demko and a NMC forces them to protect Markstrom. Markstrom has rumours tying him to Calgary so where theres smoke theres fire. Isn’t an NMC worth 500k a year on deals?

I’m worried about Hall Thats a lot of cap for a guy that gets hurt a lot. With that, he is a top player when in the line up. Bigger than Johnny so thats a benefit.

I get the Philly trade getting futures and making room for Hall.

I mean i worry about Halls injury history as well but its pretty hard thing to predict and if he turns out to be healthy he could be a serious a game changer.

I agree with you on Markstrom and in an ideal world i think the flames would give him a 6x6 with at NMC but im not sure thats going to happen which is why i picked up holtby who in my mind is an easier guy for the flames to pick up

The carolina trade has turned out to be fairly neutral for calgary. sure we picked up a pretty strong RW in lindholm and a serviceable middle pairing defenseman in hanifin but we lost a top 10 D in the league in hamilton, ferland who has been a quality middle six forward with some intangibles in his game in heart and muscle and Adam Fox who has continued his development to become one of the top young D in the league who last year was probably only eclipsed by Makar and Hughes interms of rookie defense.

Did hamilton and fox want out? yes. but that doesn't mean its an asset we didnt lose.
2 oct. 2020 à 17 h 21
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 25
This would be an incredibly underwhelming offseason. As such, this is likely the most realistic scenario I have seen on this site pertaining to this team. I suspect we see something similar occurring, give or take a few semantics.

I doubt it's Hall but I could see an overpriced W come in (ala Hoffman) and continuing the disappointment.

For all the talk of shaking up this "core", MAYBE one of them is dealt. They will then pontificate about how hard it is to make deals in this league and blame the cap. They've already begun laying the groundwork for the spin job on this when Tre came out yesterday and stating change for the sake of change.... blah blah blah excuses excuses excuses.

Add to that the leaked info to insiders about the mutual desire to have Brodie & Talbot return. The predictable spin obviously being they will probably come "runner up" for Markstrom but simultaneously they "got their guy". I could absolutely see them trying to do too much as a result of taking (WAY) too long to make a decision on all the balls they have in the air and losing out on a more cost effective Talbot then ending up overpaying for Holtby or Khudobin. As such we are likely to see a similar iteration to this years team next year only an overpriced Brodie and then listen to more bull**** about how "tight" this group is, how much they've learned and how close they were (they weren't. By a significant margin) to advancing and further extending the long era of mediocrity this team has been know for for 16 years.

The only move I don't see happening, in addition to the Hall signing is I don't see them trading Rittich. I would wager your contract projections are pretty damn close.

For what its worth, If it's a choice between seeing what I just described and this proposal: I take this proposal and run. A slight shift of strength in the roster (which will likely have them still finishing 7th or 8th and get bounced in the first round again) but with the caveat there is at least asset acquisition so they can restock the prospect pool faster.
Canadianape a aimé ceci.
2 oct. 2020 à 19 h 43
RifRaf
Quoting: Canadianape
I mean i worry about Halls injury history as well but its pretty hard thing to predict and if he turns out to be healthy he could be a serious a game changer.

I agree with you on Markstrom and in an ideal world i think the flames would give him a 6x6 with at NMC but im not sure thats going to happen which is why i picked up holtby who in my mind is an easier guy for the flames to pick up

The carolina trade has turned out to be fairly neutral for calgary. sure we picked up a pretty strong RW in lindholm and a serviceable middle pairing defenseman in hanifin but we lost a top 10 D in the league in hamilton, ferland who has been a quality middle six forward with some intangibles in his game in heart and muscle and Adam Fox who has continued his development to become one of the top young D in the league who last year was probably only eclipsed by Makar and Hughes interms of rookie defense.

Did hamilton and fox want out? yes. but that doesn't mean its an asset we didnt lose.

I agree Hall could be huge if he stays healthy. I am not against Holtby but would prefer a one year show me deal, which he wouldn't likely sign. I get why you picked him.

Fox wasn't signing in Calgary nor Carolina for that matter. It was well known he was going to do an Erixon and go to NY. For all we know maybe the Rangers after getting burned by Erixon were not willing to trade for Fox when they knew they were getting him for free. There is a reason Tre added Fox. Hamilton wanted out yes, and losing Ferland wasn't as huge IMO as we couldn't likely have resigned him for what his ask was. Loved his play but he was often hurt, and I worry his career is going to be cut short. I still feel it was a solid trade. I think Hanafin has not peeked and there is more there. Lindholm still has more to give also. I think it was a solid hockey trade that worked well for both teams. I think Dougie needs a nice quiet place to play that's not hockey crazy so he does well in Carolina. Still give the edge to Calgary in the trade, as all Carolina has left is Dougie and Fox and Ferland for zero.
2 oct. 2020 à 19 h 52
RifRaf
Quoting: Different_Perspective_85
This would be an incredibly underwhelming offseason. As such, this is likely the most realistic scenario I have seen on this site pertaining to this team. I suspect we see something similar occurring, give or take a few semantics.

I doubt it's Hall but I could see an overpriced W come in (ala Hoffman) and continuing the disappointment.

For all the talk of shaking up this "core", MAYBE one of them is dealt. They will then pontificate about how hard it is to make deals in this league and blame the cap. They've already begun laying the groundwork for the spin job on this when Tre came out yesterday and stating change for the sake of change.... blah blah blah excuses excuses excuses.

Add to that the leaked info to insiders about the mutual desire to have Brodie & Talbot return. The predictable spin obviously being they will probably come "runner up" for Markstrom but simultaneously they "got their guy". I could absolutely see them trying to do too much as a result of taking (WAY) too long to make a decision on all the balls they have in the air and losing out on a more cost effective Talbot then ending up overpaying for Holtby or Khudobin. As such we are likely to see a similar iteration to this years team next year only an overpriced Brodie and then listen to more bull**** about how "tight" this group is, how much they've learned and how close they were (they weren't. By a significant margin) to advancing and further extending the long era of mediocrity this team has been know for for 16 years.

The only move I don't see happening, in addition to the Hall signing is I don't see them trading Rittich. I would wager your contract projections are pretty damn close.

For what its worth, If it's a choice between seeing what I just described and this proposal: I take this proposal and run. A slight shift of strength in the roster (which will likely have them still finishing 7th or 8th and get bounced in the first round again) but with the caveat there is at least asset acquisition so they can restock the prospect pool faster.

Seeing as Dallas went to the finals and beat Calgary, I think, the core likely gets one more year with a couple of tweaks. I do think we will see a new goalie and agree Dave stays. With a condensed schedule this year, you need two decent goalies. Talbot was good but not great. Calgary needs a goalie who can steal a game here and there. I hope they go UFA to keep futures.

As for the wing, sounds like Toffoli stay in Van, so I wouldn't be that upset with Hoffman seems to have had no issue in Flordia.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage