Créé par: skriko
Publié: 24 sept. 2020 à 14 h 45
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
1Logo de Rangers de New York-of coursee
2Logo de Kings de Los Angeles-la la la
3Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaLogo de Sharks de San Josehuge middle for years
4Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-wings want him
5Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa-ottawa cant pass when they see him here
6Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-welcome to cali kid you will be here for your whole pro life
7Logo de Devils du New Jersey-great addition to rebuiling devils
8Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-brings what sabers need
9Logo de Wild du Minnesota-have to take
10Logo de Jets de Winnipeg-jets happy
11Logo de Predators de Nashville-scorer fits in system
12Logo de Panthers de la Floride-mite be a trade here, if not cats take him or zary
13Logo de Hurricanes de la CarolineLogo de Maple Leafs de Torontocanes type player
14Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton-very mature will thrive in oilers mix
15Logo de Maple Leafs de TorontoLogo de Penguins de Pittsburghbuds have lots of holes on D.they love this kid though
16Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-or rodion
17Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago-
18Logo de Devils du New JerseyLogo de Coyotes de l'Arizona
19Logo de Flames de Calgary-
20Logo de Devils du New JerseyLogo de Canucks de Vancouver
21Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-
22Logo de Rangers de New YorkLogo de Hurricanes de la Caroline
23Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-
24Logo de Avalanche du Colorado-
25Logo de Capitals de Washington-
26Logo de Blues de St-Louis-
27Logo de Ducks d'AnaheimLogo de Bruins de Boston
28Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaLogo de Islanders de New York
29Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas-
30Logo de Stars de Dallas-
31Logo de Sharks de San JoseLogo de Lightning de Tampa Bay
24 sept. 2020 à 15 h 31
Rejoint: mars 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,448
Bourque would be a terrible pick. Jarvis and Perrault should be ahead. Not a fan of amirov either
24 sept. 2020 à 17 h 17
Fan of the OHL
Mentions "j'aime": 125
If Quinn, Holloway, Mercer are picked in the top 15, then I’m in the Jarvis, Perreault, Gunler selection pool and avoid the extraction pain associated with the KHL and Mother Russia for Amirov. If Foerster falls into the pick 35 -40 range Bergevin should be all over that by trading up some picks or spare parts. Mav Bourque is ok but is not in the same goal scorer category of the players I have mentioned and is NOT the BAP
24 sept. 2020 à 17 h 31
Rejoint: janv. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 30
Quoting: Leemer
If Quinn, Holloway, Mercer are picked in the top 15, then I’m in the Jarvis, Perreault, Gunler selection pool and avoid the extraction pain associated with the KHL and Mother Russia for Amirov. If Foerster falls into the pick 35 -40 range Bergevin should be all over that by trading up some picks or spare parts. Mav Bourque is ok but is not in the same goal scorer category of the players I have mentioned and is NOT the BAP

KHL players drafted in the first round they can come over at any time if I recall correctly (I'm probably wrong). However, I do not see why Montreal drafts a first-round Center unless Marco Rossi drops to us because of his size again, based off what we have we have our 2 top centers and Bergevin believes that so I see us going LW more so then RW because we lack Quantity on the right and Quality on the left
Leemer a aimé ceci.
24 sept. 2020 à 22 h 2
Fan of the OHL
Mentions "j'aime": 125
Quoting: EhRobin3
KHL players drafted in the first round they can come over at any time if I recall correctly (I'm probably wrong). However, I do not see why Montreal drafts a first-round Center unless Marco Rossi drops to us because of his size again, based off what we have we have our 2 top centers and Bergevin believes that so I see us going LW more so then RW because we lack Quantity on the right and Quality on the left

Correct on the Russian rules but 1) khl pays more short term money than nhl entry level contracts So it can be a deterrent 2) Bergevin had a lot of trouble extracting Romanov from CSKA Moscow - I don’t think he wants to repeat that with Amirov - regardless of strength at RW they should be drafting the best scorer for depth and if necessary patch the LW with trade or free agency. Most centres can move to wing

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage