SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

4th overall's a Blessing in Disguise, Detroit.

4th overall's a Blessing in Disguise, Detroit.

Cuvée de repêchage: 2020
Créé par: Girouxsalem
Publié: 19 sept. 2020 à 18 h 19
Description
You'll all see.
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
1Logo de Rangers de New York-They're not passing up this opprotunity...but be warned, hype=/=results
2Logo de Kings de Los Angeles-"Hi, Big Q! Welcome to LA, it's Todd. I'm here to introduce you to 2 special people: Here's Anze Kopitar, and here's the super glue"
3Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaLogo de Sharks de San JoseIt's a good year to be a German.
4Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-Ok, hear me out Detroit...what puts butts in seats, especially in Lil Ceasers arena? Scoring. Lots. Of. Scoring. Why not pick up the best pro-freakin'-rated offense in the draft? Why not build yourself up similarly to the old successful Wings? Like tampa? Get this kid. He's got "franchise" written all. Over. Him.
5Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa-You'd think "hm, they've already picked the german center, they probably pick D here" and Melnyk laughs. Go big or Go home for Ottawa.
6Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-It seems like Orange County is where Defensemen go to die. Time to change that around. They take the biggest riser.
7Logo de Devils du New Jersey-The Defense they have built is good. Not good enough to pass on the top RHD
8Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-The goalie here is reeeaaally tempting. Since they missed out on the D, they go for BPA
9Logo de Wild du Minnesota-Impossible to tell what's happening at "the state of hockey" after the Staal deal, but it'd be wise to take the biggest rising FW.
10Logo de Jets de Winnipeg-Since they missed out on the D, doubt they keep this pick. More than likely use it to buy for backend help. Who knows? If they don't move, they pick the Finn
11Logo de Predators de Nashville-The Predators are too good to be in this spot. They may also trade this pick, but if not, BPA.
12Logo de Panthers de la Floride-First "reach" of the draft, but the reward here is sky-high
13Logo de Hurricanes de la CarolineLogo de Maple Leafs de TorontoOh happy day, *another* young star in the making will join with that super young, breakout team.
14Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton-Do we *really* think Edmonton's gonna sit here? BPA
15Logo de Maple Leafs de TorontoLogo de Penguins de PittsburghToronto's pick. Vital to pick for depth here.
16Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-What a postszn these guys had. Lots of attitude, high-intiensity hockey. Pick the kid w/ that same swagger.
17Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago-The aging core is looking closer to retirement over a cup. Maybe bring in an undersized winger to learn a thing or two from those vets?
18Logo de Devils du New JerseyLogo de Coyotes de l'ArizonaThey're in a position of power here, can pick some excellent talent as depth at 18&20
19Logo de Flames de Calgary-You. Can. Never. Have. Too. Many. Defensemen.
20Logo de Devils du New JerseyLogo de Canucks de VancouverEasy choice, get the kid w/ good international olay stats.
21Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-Usually, it's the good teams that pick the injury troubled player w/ a hiiiigh skill ceiling. Good thing they're a good team.
22Logo de Rangers de New YorkLogo de Hurricanes de la CarolineYou. Can. Never. Have. Too. Many. Defenseman. X2.
23Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-This scouting staff is savvy. They know how to manage this part of the first round veery well. Unlike last year where they passed on the undersized goal scorer twice, they take the undersized engine.
24Logo de Avalanche du Colorado-Embarrassment of riches.
25Logo de Capitals de Washington-This team's gonna be a whole lotta fun this szn. Safe pick.
26Logo de Blues de St-Louis-Do you *really* think they're gonna let Petro walk w/o a fight? They're not gonna pick here. BPA.
27Logo de Ducks d'AnaheimLogo de Bruins de BostonThey won't double dip on defense.
28Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaLogo de Islanders de New YorkSo far, so very good. Grab that high ceiling, big body!
29Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas-Can't stress enough the value of picking a floor guy here. Just in case of injury or emergency call-up
30Logo de Stars de Dallas-Think this is where SJ will pick. The swede is tempting, but the German makes the most sense
31Logo de Sharks de San JoseLogo de Lightning de Tampa BayThe champs are gonna be hungover when they pick here.
19 sept. 2020 à 18 h 23
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 986
This is how Guerin loses the fans' faith
19 sept. 2020 à 18 h 25
Rejoint: mars 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 301
If MTL passes on Jarvis I literaly switch team.
19 sept. 2020 à 18 h 28
Cold spaghetti
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,134
Lundell is even a greater pick then Sanderson for the Jets, he is exactly what they need I don’t think the pass that up.
Girouxsalem a aimé ceci.
19 sept. 2020 à 18 h 32
Démarrer sujet
Girouxsalem
Rejoint: mai 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 2
Quoting: Suzuki_Cup

Entirely possible they go Jarvis. I find that Zary's got that new "Habitude", something Bergevin would value highly.
19 sept. 2020 à 18 h 33
Démarrer sujet
Girouxsalem
Quoting: C21
This is how Guerin loses the fans' faith

It's very hard to tell what he's up to. Holtz may be the pick, but boy is Quinn's stock rising
19 sept. 2020 à 20 h 21
BergDaMan
Rejoint: juill. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 232
Quoting: Suzuki_Cup

It that I don’t think Jarvis is very talented but do you think the size comes into play when mtl is looking to add size already
Girouxsalem a aimé ceci.
19 sept. 2020 à 20 h 22
BergDaMan
Mentions "j'aime": 232
Quoting: Bigshame
It that I don’t think Jarvis is very talented but do you think the size comes into play when mtl is looking to add size already

*not that I don’t think he’s talented
19 sept. 2020 à 20 h 26
HutsonNorlinderGuhle
Mentions "j'aime": 1,377
I love the descriptions, I’m either laughing my @$$ off or nodding in agreement
Girouxsalem a aimé ceci.
20 sept. 2020 à 16 h 35
Being wrong is ok
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 354
since you say "You'll all see" you need to reconsider looking at teams prospects systems. Im a BPA guy but many of these picks lack the consideration of space to give these guys growth. Prime examples according to your board are Jake Sanderson and Connor Zary IMO. good mock. What percentage you think you got right? Pls dont say 100% tears of joy
20 sept. 2020 à 17 h 48
Démarrer sujet
Girouxsalem
Quoting: BuckoJoyde
since you say "You'll all see" you need to reconsider looking at teams prospects systems. Im a BPA guy but many of these picks lack the consideration of space to give these guys growth. Prime examples according to your board are Jake Sanderson and Connor Zary IMO. good mock. What percentage you think you got right? Pls dont say 100% tears of joy

Don't see the argument for Sanderson, they're lacking in any for of depth at D. They have some B-rated guys but are lacking that "Byram/Provorov/Hughes" like prospect. Tho Sanderson is a lefty, i feel like when he cracks the lineup he'll replace Kurran. Zary's game can easily translate to wing, imho.

I'm gonna break my %correct into these categories:
1-10: 75% (drysdale, sanderson, quinn are the questions)
11-21: 80% (Holloway, Zary, Jarvis are the questions, but i seriously think CHI is gonna do whatever it takes to get him)
22-31: 50% (you'd think a lot of those teams would move those picks around, so hard to tell)

Thanks for the comment!
BuckoJoyde a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage