2020 Saturday

Cuvée de repêchage: 2020
Créé par: crankshaft
Publié: 19 sept. 2020 à 16 h 40
19 sept. 2020 à 16 h 44
HutsonNorlinderGuhle
Rejoint: juill. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,377
Holts could very much go that high, agree with you there. Goal scoring is in high demand

Thank you for Neighbours

Overall great draft
19 sept. 2020 à 16 h 47
Rejoint: mars 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,448
Quoting: HabsFan9
Holts could very much go that high, agree with you there. Goal scoring is in high demand

Thank you for Neighbours

Overall great draft

Hoping foerster drops to us at round two?
19 sept. 2020 à 17 h 6
HutsonNorlinderGuhle
Rejoint: juill. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,377
Quoting: Howisbergevinstillhere

Very much so. Also hoping we trade up with Poehling or Domi since second round is unlikely
19 sept. 2020 à 17 h 14
Quoting: HabsFan9
Very much so. Also hoping we trade up with Poehling or Domi since second round is unlikely

Can’t see him slipping that far. Trading up would be nice
19 sept. 2020 à 17 h 22
Fan of the OHL
Mentions "j'aime": 125
Broken record again - I cannot see habs picking Amirov at 16 - Bergevin had massive pain pulling Romanov away from the clutches of the khl and mother Russia, so I don’t think he wants to repeat that. We don’t put our eggs in the basket with Lapierre either despite almost every 3rd draft suggesting we pick Hendrix
Howisjulienstillhere et Remus a aimé ceci.
24 sept. 2020 à 23 h 12
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: juin 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,219

Nah I am almost certain SJ takes him. I like Marat but We need scoring wingers and Tyson is it. Habs already get an embarrassment of riches in Amirov, Neigbors and Simontaival here...
24 sept. 2020 à 23 h 16
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Leemer
Broken record again - I cannot see habs picking Amirov at 16 - Bergevin had massive pain pulling Romanov away from the clutches of the khl and mother Russia, so I don’t think he wants to repeat that. We don’t put our eggs in the basket with Lapierre either despite almost every 3rd draft suggesting we pick Hendrix

The upside of Amirov should not be passed on. He is an absolute steal at 16 and I think in 5-6 years down the road he will be a top 8 pick in a redraft.
24 sept. 2020 à 23 h 28
Quoting: crankshaft
Nah I am almost certain SJ takes him. I like Marat but We need scoring wingers and Tyson is it. Habs already get an embarrassment of riches in Amirov, Neigbors and Simontaival here...

Quoting: crankshaft
The upside of Amirov should not be passed on. He is an absolute steal at 16 and I think in 5-6 years down the road he will be a top 8 pick in a redraft.

It was in response to someone above saying he’s hoping for foerster. But ya, almost zero chance he’s there at our pick in round two. Amirov plays in Russia and bergevin had a tough time pulling Romanov out of Russia so I’m not sure he wants to do that again and so soon. Amirov doesn’t have any stand out qualities. He’s a decent supporting player who is a middle six talent. Perrault has 10x the talent. Mercer also has much more talent than amirov. I’d also rather Holloway as they are similar offensively and Holloway is a big physical forward and a great leader
crankshaft a aimé ceci.
24 sept. 2020 à 23 h 31
Démarrer sujet
It was in response to someone above saying he’s hoping for foerster. But ya, almost zero chance he’s there at our pick in round two. Amirov plays in Russia and bergevin had a tough time pulling Romanov out of Russia so I’m not sure he wants to do that again and so soon. Amirov doesn’t have any stand out qualities. He’s a decent supporting player who is a middle six talent. Perrault has 10x the talent. Mercer also has much more talent than amirov. I’d also rather Holloway as they are similar offensively and Holloway is a big physical forward and a great leader

Ok. Agree to disagree. I am a fan of Perrault too, not so much Mercer or Holloway.
Howisjulienstillhere a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage