Logo de PIT
    Logo de PIT
    Logo de PIT
    Logo de PIT
    Logo de PIT
    Logo de PIT
    Logo de PIT
    Logo de PIT
    TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
    2281 500 000 $78 316 842 $0 $850 000 $3 183 158 $
    Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
    Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh
    5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
    AG, AD
    M-NTC
    UFA - 3
    8 700 000 $8 700 000 $
    C
    NMC
    UFA - 5
    3 200 000 $3 200 000 $
    AD
    UFA - 2
    4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
    AG, AD
    UFA - 4
    9 500 000 $9 500 000 $
    C
    NMC
    UFA - 2
    3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
    AD, AG
    UFA - 2
    3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
    AG, AD
    M-NTC
    UFA - 5
    Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
    2 916 667 $2 916 667 $
    C
    UFA - 1
    5 300 000 $5 300 000 $
    AD
    NTC
    UFA - 3
    1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
    AG, AD
    UFA - 1
    800 000 $800 000 $
    AD, C, AG
    UFA - 2
    750 000 $750 000 $
    C, AG
    UFA - 1
    Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
    4 100 000 $4 100 000 $
    DG
    M-NTC
    UFA - 3
    7 250 000 $7 250 000 $
    DD
    M-NTC, NMC
    UFA - 2
    3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
    G
    UFA - 3
    4 025 175 $4 025 175 $
    DG
    UFA - 5
    925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
    DD
    UFA - 1
    1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
    G
    UFA - 2
    3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
    DG/DD
    UFA - 1
    2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
    DD
    UFA - 1
    900 000 $900 000 $
    DG
    UFA - 2
    700 000 $700 000 $
    DD
    UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
    • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
    29 août 2020 à 21 h 27
    Chiggy
    Rejoint: mai 2017
    Mentions "j'aime": 590
    Trading McCann doesn't make sense. He's a useful player that put up equal production (without the terrible defensive results) to Kapanen this year.

Dumping tons of money onto the third pairing is also ill-advised, especially with Marino needing an extension for the next season and POJ and Riikola being available for the LD spot.
    29 août 2020 à 21 h 34
    Démarrer sujet
    Pens
    Rejoint: juin 2015
    Mentions "j'aime": 232
    Quoting: Chigurrhh
    Trading McCann doesn't make sense. He's a useful player that put up equal production (without the terrible defensive results) to Kapanen this year.

Dumping tons of money onto the third pairing is also ill-advised, especially with Marino needing an extension for the next season and POJ and Riikola being available for the LD spot.

I have no issue with the pens keeping McCann. I actually hope they do. POJ may compete for a spot, but idk if he’s ready. Riikola may not even be on the roster next season cause he is apparently on Sullivan’s **** list.
    29 août 2020 à 21 h 36
    Mentions "j'aime": 12,187
    Hard pass by the avs

That does 0 for them.. Johnson is a negative on negative cap
    Dump, Simons is a time a dozen bottom 6er and avs H hi avs 2 goalies they font want you to out And add a 3rd especially if Murray is asking in. The 6-8m aav range
    29 août 2020 à 21 h 52
    Rejoint: mars 2018
    Mentions "j'aime": 2,389
    Zero chance the jets do this. Lowry is too valuable to them and imo, he has more value than bjugstad. It’s pretty much a matter of flipping one 3C/4c for another. Seems pointless as the jets get the inferior and more expensive player

As I and other jets fans have said countless times, the jets don’t want bjugstad
    29 août 2020 à 21 h 54
    Chiggy
    Quoting: Sqm918
    I have no issue with the pens keeping McCann. I actually hope they do. POJ may compete for a spot, but idk if he’s ready. Riikola may not even be on the roster next season cause he is apparently on Sullivan’s **** list.

JR said he want to bring back Riikola. He also wants McCann to have stability playing only LW. Even if POJ is not ready this year, there's no reason to throw money at the position.
    29 août 2020 à 22 h 52
    Rejoint: juin 2020
    Mentions "j'aime": 1,219
    Sharks accept.
    29 août 2020 à 23 h 21
    Démarrer sujet
    Pens
    Quoting: coga16
    Hard pass by the avs

That does 0 for them.. Johnson is a negative on negative cap
    Dump, Simons is a time a dozen bottom 6er and avs H hi avs 2 goalies they font want you to out And add a 3rd especially if Murray is asking in. The 6-8m aav range

Huh? Would you like to buy a vowel?
    29 août 2020 à 23 h 22
    Démarrer sujet
    Pens
    Quoting: arafay
    Zero chance the jets do this. Lowry is too valuable to them and imo, he has more value than bjugstad. It’s pretty much a matter of flipping one 3C/4c for another. Seems pointless as the jets get the inferior and more expensive player

As I and other jets fans have said countless times, the jets don’t want bjugstad

It doesn’t really matter what you and other jets fan want or not. It’s not up to you.
    29 août 2020 à 23 h 27
    Démarrer sujet
    Pens
    JR said he want to bring back Riikola. He also wants McCann to have stability playing only LW. Even if POJ is not ready this year, there's no reason to throw money at the position.

Yea don’t believe everything you read. GMs want a lot of things. Doesn’t mean they happen. Not saying he doesn’t get signed by Pittsburgh, but don’t assume he’s coming back because you read about Rutherford wanting to keep him once. Cap won’t be an issue after next season when Hornqvist waives his NMC and goes to Seattle. They won’t have an issue signing Marino with that bottom defensive pair. I don’t have an issue with POJ getting the 3LD role next season though.
    29 août 2020 à 23 h 29
    Démarrer sujet
    Pens
    Quoting: crankshaft
    Sharks accept.

I concur
    29 août 2020 à 23 h 31
    Chiggy
    Yea don’t believe everything you read. GMs want a lot of things. Doesn’t mean they happen. Not saying he doesn’t get signed by Pittsburgh, but don’t assume he’s coming back because you read about Rutherford wanting to keep him once. Cap won’t be an issue after next season when Hornqvist waives his NMC and goes to Seattle. They won’t have an issue signing Marino with that bottom defensive pair. I don’t have an issue with POJ getting the 3LD role next season though.

Rutherford tends to be too honest and pretty much tells everyone what he's going to do before he does it. It doesn't mean it's guaranteed to happen but there's a high chance.

Rutherford literally talked about Riikola this week and says he views him as a NHL player who just needs to be given the opportunity and wants to bring him back.
    29 août 2020 à 23 h 37
    Mentions "j'aime": 12,187
    Huh? Would you like to buy a vowel?

It’s an awful trade, understand that
    29 août 2020 à 23 h 54
    Démarrer sujet
    Pens
    Rutherford tends to be too honest and pretty much tells everyone what he's going to do before he does it. It doesn't mean it's guaranteed to happen but there's a high chance.

Rutherford literally talked about Riikola this week and says he views him as a NHL player who just needs to be given the opportunity and wants to bring him back.

I wouldn’t mind if he did bring him back. I have no problem with him. He should have been playing all season over Johnson.
    30 août 2020 à 0 h 9
    Rejoint: juill. 2020
    Mentions "j'aime": 7,135
    Winnipeg won't trade Lowry for a cap dump.
    30 août 2020 à 14 h 59
    It doesn’t really matter what you and other jets fan want or not. It’s not up to you.

If an entire fan base rejects an idea, it’s safe to say the team won’t make the idea come to life lol. Anyways, this is a fan run website so unless you want to be arrogant and ignorant, it does matter what the teams’ fan base thinks about the trade you are making with their team. I mean unless you are trying to make this completely unrealistic which then it doesn’t matter cause you are just doing it as dreaming.
    30 août 2020 à 15 h 22
    Démarrer sujet
    Pens
    If an entire fan base rejects an idea, it’s safe to say the team won’t make the idea come to life lol. Anyways, this is a fan run website so unless you want to be arrogant and ignorant, it does matter what the teams’ fan base thinks about the trade you are making with their team. I mean unless you are trying to make this completely unrealistic which then it doesn’t matter cause you are just doing it as dreaming.

The entire penguins fan base didn’t want to see Johnson become a penguin, but here we are. The GMs don’t care what the fans want. Whether you want to realize that or not is irrelevant. By all means comment intelligent information, but if you are gonna talk out of your a$$ then be prepared to be called out.
    30 août 2020 à 17 h 55
    The entire penguins fan base didn’t want to see Johnson become a penguin, but here we are. The GMs don’t care what the fans want. Whether you want to realize that or not is irrelevant. By all means comment intelligent information, but if you are gonna talk out of your a$$ then be prepared to be called out.

Lol a free agent signing and a trade are very different things. The jets will not do Lowry for bjugstad as that was the point of my comment. Lowry is just too valuable to them and bjugstad would just be an equal replacement which won’t happen since the jets like Lowry. I don’t know what part of that is “talking out of my a$$” but you know what, if it makes you feel better sure. I guess I and entire fan base are “talking out of out a$$”.

Second, chevy and Rutherford are very different in terms of the way they run their teams. Cheveldayoff rarely moves roster players and barely makes free agent signings whereas, at least one blockbuster a year is a must for Rutherford. To be clear, I am not calling Rutherford our as despite the kapanen deal and the Johnson signing, he is a very good GM. Additionally, Lowry is probably the most beloved bottom 6 player on the team and therefore he is way more valuable to the jets than any other team. From what I’ve hear, the pens are similar in that sense with ZAR (but I only heard that so don’t catch me on that).

Therefore, if a teams entire fanbase says a trade isn’t happening, you can sure as hell bet it won’t happen. I’m not saying this based on value, I’m just saying that you aren’t getting one supposed player for another. So if the difference is a pick I don’t care. I’ll say it’s an overpayment and unlikely but anything can happen with picks. Whereas when it comes to loyalty, certain teams just won’t move certain players and Lowry is one of those players for the jets.

As for bjugstad, I don’t mind the player. However, personally I wouldn’t do more than a 4th for him or would maybe give up a 3rd if we can send perreault back the other way.

That’s all I can say and all I will say. If you still don’t understand oh well.
    30 août 2020 à 18 h 27
    Démarrer sujet
    Pens
    Lol a free agent signing and a trade are very different things. The jets will not do Lowry for bjugstad as that was the point of my comment. Lowry is just too valuable to them and bjugstad would just be an equal replacement which won’t happen since the jets like Lowry. I don’t know what part of that is “talking out of my a$$” but you know what, if it makes you feel better sure. I guess I and entire fan base are “talking out of out a$$”.

Second, chevy and Rutherford are very different in terms of the way they run their teams. Cheveldayoff rarely moves roster players and barely makes free agent signings whereas, at least one blockbuster a year is a must for Rutherford. To be clear, I am not calling Rutherford our as despite the kapanen deal and the Johnson signing, he is a very good GM. Additionally, Lowry is probably the most beloved bottom 6 player on the team and therefore he is way more valuable to the jets than any other team. From what I’ve hear, the pens are similar in that sense with ZAR (but I only heard that so don’t catch me on that).

Therefore, if a teams entire fanbase says a trade isn’t happening, you can sure as hell bet it won’t happen. I’m not saying this based on value, I’m just saying that you aren’t getting one supposed player for another. So if the difference is a pick I don’t care. I’ll say it’s an overpayment and unlikely but anything can happen with picks. Whereas when it comes to loyalty, certain teams just won’t move certain players and Lowry is one of those players for the jets.

As for bjugstad, I don’t mind the player. However, personally I wouldn’t do more than a 4th for him or would maybe give up a 3rd if we can send perreault back the other way.

That’s all I can say and all I will say. If you still don’t understand oh well.

Yep. You’re totally right.
    1 sept. 2020 à 0 h 4
    CanesPens Fan
    Rejoint: févr. 2016
    Mentions "j'aime": 5
    Man that Avs deal... I don't think Colorado is dumb.

Répondre
    To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
    Question:
    Options:
    Ajouter une option
    Soumettre le sondage