7Logo de Devils du New Jersey-
8Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-
9Logo de Wild du Minnesota-
10Logo de Jets de Winnipeg-
11Logo de Predators de Nashville-
12Logo de Panthers de la Floride-
13Logo de Hurricanes de la CarolineLogo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
14Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton-
15Logo de Maple Leafs de TorontoLogo de Penguins de PittsburghBig D-Man with impressive point totals, nice pairing for Rielly. 2017-18 1goal 21assists in 66gp 2018-19 8goals 16assists in 58gp 2019-20 7goals 35assists in 60gp
16Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-
17Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago-
18Logo de Devils du New JerseyLogo de Coyotes de l'Arizona
19Logo de Flames de Calgary-
20Logo de Devils du New JerseyLogo de Canucks de Vancouver
21Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaLogo de Islanders de New York
22Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-
23Logo de Rangers de New YorkLogo de Hurricanes de la Caroline
24Logo de Stars de Dallas-
25Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas-
26Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-
27Logo de Capitals de Washington-
28Logo de Sharks de San JoseLogo de Lightning de Tampa Bay
29Logo de Avalanche du Colorado-
30Logo de Blues de St-Louis-
31Logo de Ducks d'AnaheimLogo de Bruins de Boston
26 août 2020 à 12 h 47
Hakuna Matata
Rejoint: févr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 21,090
Schneider to me is perfect for the leafs. Big, Strong, Knows how to defend, can be offensive when required, plays a tonne of minutes, and has the body of an NHLer so no need to put on some size. Some say he could push for a job once drafted as his defensive skills are that good.
26 août 2020 à 12 h 57
Rejoint: janv. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 5,298
With certain guys you still have available, don't think the Leafs would take Schneider.
26 août 2020 à 13 h 49
Mentions "j'aime": 169
I hope the draft goes this way so the Habs can get Quinn
26 août 2020 à 15 h 50
Evans truther
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1,434
Can't wait for one of those two things to happen.
1. Carolina takes Schneider with the Leafs pick
2. Montreal gives a pick and trades up with Edmonton (They don't hold a 2nd or 3rd so they could trade back for a pick) for them to grab Schneider.
With one of these outcome Leafs are proud to select, Yaroslav Askarov.

I'll be waiting on the Reddit feed and look the world burn.
27 août 2020 à 3 h 28
Hakuna Matata
Quoting: ColonelX
Can't wait for one of those two things to happen.
1. Carolina takes Schneider with the Leafs pick
2. Montreal gives a pick and trades up with Edmonton (They don't hold a 2nd or 3rd so they could trade back for a pick) for them to grab Schneider.
With one of these outcome Leafs are proud to select, Yaroslav Askarov.

I'll be waiting on the Reddit feed and look the world burn.

If Schneider is gone we take Barron who was on track to be better before blood clot injury
27 août 2020 à 3 h 30
Hakuna Matata
Quoting: LeafsFanForSomeReason
With certain guys you still have available, don't think the Leafs would take Schneider.

We don't need anything else but a RD as our center and wing depth is deep. Sure some could say a goalie but Askorov is meh just draft a goalie round 2 or 4

Liligren may not be ready, holl could get taken by Seattle. Schneider in general is the perfect choice. Plays a tonne of minutes, can throw his weight around, and make smart plays with the puck. Basically I young muzzin which is something rielly needs in a partner
27 août 2020 à 9 h 11
Quoting: aadoyle
We don't need anything else but a RD as our center and wing depth is deep. Sure some could say a goalie but Askorov is meh just draft a goalie round 2 or 4

Liligren may not be ready, holl could get taken by Seattle. Schneider in general is the perfect choice. Plays a tonne of minutes, can throw his weight around, and make smart plays with the puck. Basically I young muzzin which is something rielly needs in a partner

You don't draft for need, especially in a draft this deep. Take the best player available on your board. If that happens to be Schneider, fine; I trust Dubas with that. But with guys still available in this mock draft like Jack Quinn, Seth Jarvis, etc, I don't see him being their highest ranked player.
27 août 2020 à 10 h 2
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 6
Schneider to me is perfect for the leafs. Big, Strong, Knows how to defend, can be offensive when required, plays a tonne of minutes, and has the body of an NHLer so no need to put on some size. Some say he could push for a job once drafted as his defensive skills are that good.

As a Leafs fan, I honestly don't see them taking Schneider for the sole reason that Dubas has never been one to draft for position. Even though he would be great and does fit the Leafs needs, no matter what the circumstances, I don't see Schneider as being the best player available at 15.
27 août 2020 à 12 h 28
Hakuna Matata
Quoting: Chaser088
As a Leafs fan, I honestly don't see them taking Schneider for the sole reason that Dubas has never been one to draft for position. Even though he would be great and does fit the Leafs needs, no matter what the circumstances, I don't see Schneider as being the best player available at 15.

he did it twice. When leafs needed defense Dubas drafted Liligren in 2017 and Sandin in 2018 . Rn in 2020 Dubas sees there is an issue with DEFENSE. Sandin and Liligren are good but just not NHL ready yet. Adding a forward prospect is useless for the leafs as our top 9 is locked in. Schneider literally has the body of an NHL player, plays big minutes on his team (similar to rielly) and is a defensive defenseman. Drafting him has 2 benefits. Leafs get a defensive RHD and for 4 years and hes at 925k. Thats a steal for a team right up against the cap
27 août 2020 à 19 h 37
he did it twice. When leafs needed defense Dubas drafted Liligren in 2017 and Sandin in 2018 . Rn in 2020 Dubas sees there is an issue with DEFENSE. Sandin and Liligren are good but just not NHL ready yet. Adding a forward prospect is useless for the leafs as our top 9 is locked in. Schneider literally has the body of an NHL player, plays big minutes on his team (similar to rielly) and is a defensive defenseman. Drafting him has 2 benefits. Leafs get a defensive RHD and for 4 years and hes at 925k. Thats a steal for a team right up against the cap

Mark Hunter was head of scouting when the Leafs drafted Liljegren and Lou was GM. Kind of a reach to say Dubas drafted him. Dubas also made it clear after they drafted Sandin (because people were asking if the Soo Greyhounds connection influenced his pick) that he was their highest ranked player left on the board.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage