11 750 000 $
1700 000 $
UFAANSCAP HIT
1700 000 $
Transactions
TOR
  1. Letang, Kris (3 250 000 $ retained)
Détails additionnels:
Letang traded to Ottawa who retains the 2 years of salary and then traded to TO.
PIT
  1. Der-Arguchintsev, Semyon
  2. Kapanen, Kasperi
Détails additionnels:
I am sure more fine tuning is needed
TOR
OTT
  1. Dermott, Travis
Détails additionnels:
This is for then retaining 2 years on Letang.
TOR
  1. Choix de 2e ronde en 2020 (COL)
Rachats de contrats
Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de TOR
Logo de COL
Logo de TOR
Logo de VGK
Logo de VGK
Logo de TOR
Logo de CAR
Logo de COL
Logo de SJS
Logo de STL
Logo de WPG
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2381 500 000 $81 071 450 $0 $0 $428 550 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
2 250 000 $2 250 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
11 640 250 $11 640 250 $
C
UFA - 4
10 903 000 $10 903 000 $
AD
UFA - 5
821 667 $821 667 $
AG, AD
RFA - 4
11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 5
6 962 366 $6 962 366 $
AD
UFA - 4
1 750 000 $1 750 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
AG, C, AD
UFA - 3
925 000 $925 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
700 000 $700 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
700 000 $700 000 $
C
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
DD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 2
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 1
5 625 000 $5 625 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 4
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
1 650 000 $1 650 000 $
G
UFA - 2
894 167 $894 167 $
DG
UFA - 2
925 000 $925 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
750 000 $750 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
700 000 $700 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $
AD
RFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
13 août 2020 à 22 h 22
Rejoint: mars 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 696
I guess if Ottawa is paying for it it’s alright. Ottawa is always so nice to Toronto
13 août 2020 à 22 h 23
arky
Rejoint: août 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 4,348
Sure you just asked the cheapest owner to retain 6.5 million on Letang for Dermott. Please you have better chance of getting him to buy you dinner at McDonlads then him eating that money for virtually nothing.
13 août 2020 à 22 h 28
Démarrer sujet
Banni
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 7,855
Quoting: mikearky
Sure you just asked the cheapest owner to retain 6.5 million on Letang for Dermott. Please you have better chance of getting him to buy you dinner at McDonlads then him eating that money for virtually nothing.

I did not realize Letang gets no bonus money that makes this much harder.
13 août 2020 à 22 h 29
Rejoint: juill. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,440
Quoting: mikearky

Melnyk isn’t paying a dime for Letang. Toronto would be paying Letang’s real money. Ottawa is simply taking on cap dollars because they only spend to the cap floor. But the pens won’t do it. So it’s all good anyway lol
13 août 2020 à 22 h 31
Démarrer sujet
Banni
Quoting: Pensfan89
Melnyk isn’t paying a dime for Letang. Toronto would be paying Letang’s real money. Ottawa is simply taking on cap dollars because they only spend to the cap floor. But the pens won’t do it. So it’s all good anyway lol

They would technically have to pay what they retain and since Letang gets only salary, this won't work. So it's a moot point. Worth thinking about though but just doesn't have legs. I am of the mind that TO doesn't and shouldn't move the core but I would like a two way vet to play on the right side.
13 août 2020 à 22 h 31
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 30
Letang vetos the trade with his NTC. No way in hell he wants to go to or through Ottawa. As others have pointed out the money doesn’t work either.
13 août 2020 à 22 h 32
Démarrer sujet
Banni
Quoting: Newcort0
Letang vetos the trade with his NTC. No way in hell he wants to go to Ottawa.

We have a good reader here.
13 août 2020 à 22 h 36
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 30
Quoting: PleaseBanMeForMyOwnGood
We have a good reader here.

Yeah my bad...3 way trades not clean to follow on ACGM. Edited my post while you were quoting the original.
13 août 2020 à 22 h 45
Rejoint: juill. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,440
They would technically have to pay what they retain and since Letang gets only salary, this won't work. So it's a moot point. Worth thinking about though but just doesn't have legs. I am of the mind that TO doesn't and shouldn't move the core but I would like a two way vet to play on the right side.

Well I’ll be damned lol. Fair enough. 3 way trades with retention and figuring out bonuses etc is way too confusing. I could have sworn Letang made bonuses too
14 août 2020 à 4 h 29
Banni
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 4,837
This is a horrible trade for the penguins. It put s a huge hole in their defense and they won't find a replacement nearly as good.
They have no desire to be TOR 2.0. You need to find more reasonable ways to fix your defense.
14 août 2020 à 6 h 40
Démarrer sujet
Banni
Quoting: pharrow
This is a horrible trade for the penguins. It put s a huge hole in their defense and they won't find a replacement nearly as good.
They have no desire to be TOR 2.0. You need to find more reasonable ways to fix your defense.

No one cares what you have to say. Check the comments, reasonable people have discussed this and come to a conclusion it won't work. Your angry rants are not needed. Go to bed.
14 août 2020 à 15 h 55
Banni
No one cares what you have to say. Check the comments, reasonable people have discussed this and come to a conclusion it won't work. Your angry rants are not needed. Go to bed.

No noe one cares what you think. Which is why Letang will be a penguin next year and TOR will be scrambling to fill defensive holes.
14 août 2020 à 16 h 51
Démarrer sujet
Banni
No noe one cares what you think. Which is why Letang will be a penguin next year and TOR will be scrambling to fill defensive holes.

Cool story, I'm going to go back to having productive conversations with adults. Enjoy your bridge.
14 août 2020 à 16 h 58
Banni
Cool story, I'm going to go back to having productive conversations with adults. Enjoy your bridge.

productive conversations...... fantasy hockey talk. Enjoy your mom's basement. You'll be there a long time with that being your idea of productivity.
14 août 2020 à 17 h 7
Démarrer sujet
Banni
productive conversations...... fantasy hockey talk. Enjoy your mom's basement. You'll be there a long time with that being your idea of productivity.

You clearly don't understand what is am saying. I'll write it out in crayon for you. When two people have a conversation, if they both respectfully exchange ideas with an open mind both parties have an opportunity to further their points of view and then come to a better understanding. When I say productive conversations, I mean the others in this thread offered meaningful information that I used to change my point of view. You on the other hand like to come in and be a total asshole. Why? I am guessing it's because you are lonely and angry about your current station in life. (That means overal situation, job, relationship, whatever) so you come on here to tell people you don't know how much smarter you are. Unfortunately for you, all you accomplish is to show everyone that you are a sad lonely asshole. Be like the other Pens fans on here who are not assholes. You may even be able to learn what a productive conversation is.
14 août 2020 à 17 h 14
Banni
You clearly don't understand what is am saying. I'll write it out in crayon for you. When two people have a conversation, if they both respectfully exchange ideas with an open mind both parties have an opportunity to further their points of view and then come to a better understanding. When I say productive conversations, I mean the others in this thread offered meaningful information that I used to change my point of view. You on the other hand like to come in and be a total asshole. Why? I am guessing it's because you are lonely and angry about your current station in life. (That means overal situation, job, relationship, whatever) so you come on here to tell people you don't know how much smarter you are. Unfortunately for you, all you accomplish is to show everyone that you are a sad lonely asshole. Be like the other Pens fans on here who are not assholes. You may even be able to learn what a productive conversation is.

omg look an internet psychologist who projects his own failure on others.

I come here when I get bored out of my mind coding, while running a successful business.
You on the other hand, hide in your mom's basement trying to pretend you are better than others. I mean your name says it all doesn't it.

Why do you have a hard time recognizing the penguins won't trade Letang so they can have a huge hole in their defense. One they won't find a better player to replace.
Is it because you are a leaves fan, who thinks the whole league should revolve around the leaves. That the penguins should give up a player they have already said they aren't going to trade so TOR can have defense because theirs is Swiss cheese.

Honestly the only person who came out here acting like an Ahole is you. Just read your reply about it's pretty clear.
I came here and stated a fact. You just can't deal with it. So act like your typical self and then try to project it on others.

Good luck with that.
Your trade sucks and the penguins will never do that.
14 août 2020 à 17 h 18
Démarrer sujet
Banni
omg look an internet psychologist who projects his own failure on others.

I come here when I get bored out of my mind coding, while running a successful business.
You on the other hand, hide in your mom's basement trying to pretend you are better than others. I mean your name says it all doesn't it.

Why do you have a hard time recognizing the penguins won't trade Letang so they can have a huge hole in their defense. One they won't find a better player to replace.
Is it because you are a leaves fan, who thinks the whole league should revolve around the leaves. That the penguins should give up a player they have already said they aren't going to trade so TOR can have defense because theirs is Swiss cheese.

Honestly the only person who came out here acting like an Ahole is you. Just read your reply about it's pretty clear.
I came here and stated a fact. You just can't deal with it. So act like your typical self and then try to project it on others.

Good luck with that.
Your trade sucks and the penguins will never do that.

Sure you do. You definitely seem like a guy who has it all together getting angry and telling everyone how dumb you think they are. That screams "everything is great in my life". Hopefully you have someone else doing customer service becaus judging by your communication skills your business is not going to have many clients with how you like to converse with people. Anyways I am going to go enjoy a beer, maybe I'll even talk to some non assholes about hockey and have a good time. I am sure you'll sit on here and yell at people for disagreeing with you some more. Happy trolling, no one cares what you have to say.
14 août 2020 à 17 h 28
Banni
Sure you do. You definitely seem like a guy who has it all together getting angry and telling everyone how dumb you think they are. That screams "everything is great in my life". Hopefully you have someone else doing customer service becaus judging by your communication skills your business is not going to have many clients with how you like to converse with people. Anyways I am going to go enjoy a beer, maybe I'll even talk to some non assholes about hockey and have a good time. I am sure you'll sit on here and yell at people for disagreeing with you some more. Happy trolling, no one cares what you have to say.

your projecting your own life on others explains yours very easily. Look how you make everything some personal slight against you.
No one told you that you are dumb. I said it was a horrible trade for the penguins, which it is, and that you need to find a more reasonable way to fix your defense.
You take that as "you are dumb." You must have been picked on a lot as a kid. You think everyone is angry because well you are. Probably from being picked on and told you are dumb and made fun of your whole life.
It's really interesting your psychology here. It tells a lot about you.
14 août 2020 à 17 h 56
Démarrer sujet
Banni
your projecting your own life on others explains yours very easily. Look how you make everything some personal slight against you.
No one told you that you are dumb. I said it was a horrible trade for the penguins, which it is, and that you need to find a more reasonable way to fix your defense.
You take that as "you are dumb." You must have been picked on a lot as a kid. You think everyone is angry because well you are. Probably from being picked on and told you are dumb and made fun of your whole life.
It's really interesting your psychology here. It tells a lot about you.

The fact that you feel the need to brag about how successful you are is the classic overcompensation. Like I said, no one cares. Just try not being an asshole
14 août 2020 à 18 h 41
Banni
The fact that you feel the need to brag about how successful you are is the classic overcompensation. Like I said, no one cares. Just try not being an asshole

Like I said, no one cares about your opinion. Which is why Letang will be a penguin next year.
Which is really all there is to it.

Maybe you should try taking your own advice. You seem to be one of these do what I say not what I do characters. Because the only ahole in the whole conversation is you.
14 août 2020 à 19 h 16
Démarrer sujet
Banni
Like I said, no one cares about your opinion. Which is why Letang will be a penguin next year.
Which is really all there is to it.

Maybe you should try taking your own advice. You seem to be one of these do what I say not what I do characters. Because the only ahole in the whole conversation is you.

Cool story, I didn't have an opinion just a thought and after some discussion with non asshole fans came to a new conclusion. Keep being successful
15 août 2020 à 1 h 46
Banni
Cool story, I didn't have an opinion just a thought and after some discussion with non asshole fans came to a new conclusion. Keep being successful

yeah sure thing "productive"
15 août 2020 à 7 h 8
Démarrer sujet
Banni
yeah sure thing "productive"

You still are have trouble grasping how conversations work. Don't worry buddy, just work on this people skills and one day you'll have a conversation where the other party doesn't just walk away from you. Just try really hard to not be an angry prick and you'll find a whole new world filled with long and meaningful conversations.
15 août 2020 à 10 h 55
Banni
You still are have trouble grasping how conversations work. Don't worry buddy, just work on this people skills and one day you'll have a conversation where the other party doesn't just walk away from you. Just try really hard to not be an angry prick and you'll find a whole new world filled with long and meaningful conversations.

yeah yeah yeah, everyone has difficulty but you, got ya. "productive"
15 août 2020 à 12 h 33
Démarrer sujet
Banni
yeah yeah yeah, everyone has difficulty but you, got ya. "productive"

You have problems, that is clear by this conversation and your overall combative nature and need to brag about all your accomplishments when faced with criticism. But keep being a hero and telling everyone about it.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage