Forums/Mock-Draft

Mock Draft

Mock Draft

Cuvée de repêchage: 2020
Créé par: Hurricanes_WPG
Publié: 12 août 2020 à 1 h 7
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
1Logo de Rangers de New York-No explanation needed
2Logo de Kings de Los Angeles-They should trade down with this pick to go after Sanderson, but if there are no good offers, go get the Kopitar replacement
3Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaLogo de Sharks de San JoseOttawa needs defensive help NOW, and Drysdale is the only NHL ready D-man in the entire draft
4Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-Bit of a toss-up between Stutzle and Rossi, because they are both incredibly skilled. Difference is that Stutzle played against men last year and Rossi didn't
5Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa-More of a traditional (bigger) center than a Rossi or Perfetti, who will probably end up on NHL wings, and a solid PK guy in only a year or two
6Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-Center or no center, the Ducks need some serious scoring punch. It is either Raymond or Rossi... could be either of them
7Logo de Devils du New Jersey-Mack Blackwood is not the guy, and Cory Schneider is going to decline. New Jersey could try to buy a goaltender in FA, or they could go after a guy that *could* start for a while, and pretty soon too. Not in 2020-21, but maybe 2021-22, and likely 2022-23. Pick could also be traded down.
8Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-The roster doesn't really look like it has crazy holes needing to be immediately patched, so just go BPA. Here, it is either Rossi or Perfetti
9Logo de Wild du Minnesota-Minnesota needs players with serious offensive skill, and the most offensively skilled player available is Holtz
10Logo de Jets de Winnipeg-The Jets have no need for more high-skill wingers (this includes the future winger Perfetti). They do however need defensemen to go with Morrissey, and the best defenseman left is Sanderson
11Logo de Predators de Nashville-Taking a gamble on a high-risk forward just like they did with Forsberg
12Logo de Panthers de la Floride-No gaping holes in the roster, so you sprint to the podium to grab an elite scorer in Perfetti while ignoring the Owen Tippett visions in your head.
13Logo de Hurricanes de la CarolineLogo de Maple Leafs de TorontoCarolina needs depth scoring, and not much else. I wouldn't be surprised to see this pick traded. If not, go best forward available
14Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton-Throw more high draft picks at defense. See if it helps.
15Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh-Same position as Edmonton. Throw all of your high draft picks at D..... whether that means drafting Schneider or it means trading this pick to throw Jack Johnson into the Sun... or Phoenix
16Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-
17Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago-
18Logo de Devils du New JerseyLogo de Coyotes de l'Arizona
19Logo de Devils du New JerseyLogo de Canucks de Vancouver
20Logo de Flames de Calgary-
21Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaLogo de Islanders de New York
22Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-
23Logo de Rangers de New YorkLogo de Hurricanes de la Caroline
24Logo de Stars de Dallas-
25Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas-
26Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-
27Logo de Capitals de Washington-
28Logo de Sharks de San JoseLogo de Lightning de Tampa Bay
29Logo de Avalanche du Colorado-
30Logo de Blues de St-Louis-
31Logo de Ducks d'AnaheimLogo de Bruins de Boston
12 août 2020 à 1 h 26
Rejoint: avr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 9,910
If this were to play out, Hawks grab Quinn smile
12 août 2020 à 4 h 45
Am Yisrael Chai
Rejoint: oct. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 6,916
I think NSH takes Askarov. Don't see NJ taking him that early and Blackwood is pretty damn good.
12 août 2020 à 10 h 49
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 15
Curious to why you think Blackwood is not the guy.
Nix et Hurricanes_WPG a aimé ceci.
12 août 2020 à 11 h 24
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 630
Mack Blackwood is definitely the guy.
12 août 2020 à 19 h 25
Saskoiler for now
Rejoint: avr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 9,255
There is no way the sens pass on Byfield/Stutzle at third. They will get Drysdale, if they patiently wait for the 5th pick.
15 août 2020 à 22 h 10
Démarrer sujet
More Finns More Wins
Rejoint: juill. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 633
Quoting: CCRO1995
Curious to why you think Blackwood is not the guy.

I will admit to not having seen very many Devils games, but the ones I watched, he didn't look all that inspiring. Looking up his stats, though, I see that he is a league average goaltender, and he's still 24. Definitely a mistake on my part to judge a goalie off of less than 10 games.

Quoting: Stanley_Cup_To_Manhattan
I think NSH takes Askarov. Don't see NJ taking him that early and Blackwood is pretty damn good.

Saros is just as good or better than Blackwood. I don't think Nashville needs another goalie

Quoting: Saskleaf
There is no way the sens pass on Byfield/Stutzle at third. They will get Drysdale, if they patiently wait for the 5th pick.

Detroit would take Drysdale at 4 if Ottawa passed at 3, no doubt in my mind
15 août 2020 à 23 h 4
Saskoiler for now
Rejoint: avr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 9,255
Quoting: Hurricanes_WPG
I will admit to not having seen very many Devils games, but the ones I watched, he didn't look all that inspiring. Looking up his stats, though, I see that he is a league average goaltender, and he's still 24. Definitely a mistake on my part to judge a goalie off of less than 10 games.

Saros is just as good or better than Blackwood. I don't think Nashville needs another goalie

Detroit would take Drysdale at 4 if Ottawa passed at 3, no doubt in my mind

Nah. Detroit is looking for forward help. They will pick Perfetti, Rossi or Raymond with their pick.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage