Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2381 500 000 $71 691 466 $0 $8 912 500 $9 808 534 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Rangers de New York
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
AG
NMC
UFA - 7
5 350 000 $5 350 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 2
3 250 000 $3 250 000 $
AG, AD, C
UFA - 1
11 642 857 $11 642 857 $
AG
NMC
UFA - 6
4 750 000 $4 750 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 2
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance2 650 000 $$3M)
AD
RFA - 2
894 166 $894 166 $ (Bonis de performance350 000 $$350K)
C, AG
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AG, AD
RFA - 2
Lafreniere, Alexis
925 000 $925 000 $
AG, AD
RFA - 3
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance300 000 $$300K)
AD
UFA - 1
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
863 333 $863 333 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
725 000 $725 000 $
AG
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance212 500 $$212K)
DG
RFA - 1
DD
UFA - 2
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance2 850 000 $$3M)
G
UFA - 1
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 2
8 000 000 $8 000 000 $
DD
NMC
UFA - 6
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
G
UFA - 1
833 333 $833 333 $
DG
UFA - 1
4 350 000 $4 350 000 $
DG/DD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
5 700 000 $5 700 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
11 août 2020 à 10 h 32
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,731
Buffalo doesn’t need more RHD. I could see them being interested in Strome over ADA
11 août 2020 à 10 h 35
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,340
Quoting: SlevinKalevra
Buffalo doesn’t need more RHD. I could see them being interested in Strome over ADA

Not for 8th overall.
11 août 2020 à 10 h 36
Am Yisrael Chai
Rejoint: oct. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 6,758
Buffalo is not trading 8th.
11 août 2020 à 10 h 36
Sabres fan
Rejoint: juill. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 3,056

Strome will be the biggest case of buyer’s remorse this off season, I don’t want him. DeAngelo transfers better, but we don’t need another RD. Buchnevich would interest me, but they won’t do that. This trade doesn’t interest me otherwise.
gretzkyghosts a aimé ceci.
11 août 2020 à 10 h 37
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 469

Sure. Just what is the jumping up value in this draft trade wise. Like some clown on twitter was like Minny would trade 9 for Kakko and Fox. Lol. If NYR gets lucky and Boston takes out Carolina, the pick is probably 20-24. Think they need to get to 10 to get Lundell.
11 août 2020 à 10 h 46
Quoting: Sabres923
Not for 8th overall.

I didn’t say for 8OA
11 août 2020 à 10 h 48
Quoting: BSpadaro83
Sure. Just what is the jumping up value in this draft trade wise. Like some clown on twitter was like Minny would trade 9 for Kakko and Fox. Lol. If NYR gets lucky and Boston takes out Carolina, the pick is probably 20-24. Think they need to get to 10 to get Lundell.

Don’t see Strome and G getting you moved up that high. The value is fine, but that just seems like a bad move to me. I don’t think Strome will do nearly as well away from Panarin
gretzkyghosts a aimé ceci.
11 août 2020 à 12 h 36
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 13
Quoting: Tjm220
Strome will be the biggest case of buyer’s remorse this off season, I don’t want him. DeAngelo transfers better, but we don’t need another RD. Buchnevich would interest me, but they won’t do that. This trade doesn’t interest me otherwise.

How do you feel about McCabe?
11 août 2020 à 12 h 41
Sabres fan
Quoting: TradeStaal
How do you feel about McCabe?

He’ll likely be gone after next season, but he’s one of few LD on the current roster. Botterill did nothing but draft and trade for defenders, so they have the pieces to replace him. He could be traded, but they’re very short on left hand shots.
11 août 2020 à 20 h 29
Rejoint: avr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 4,799
Modifié 11 août 2020 à 20 h 35
He’ll likely be gone after next season, but he’s one of few LD on the current roster. Botterill did nothing but draft and trade for defenders, so they have the pieces to replace him. He could be traded, but they’re very short on left hand shots.

Skinner, Kahun, Johansson, Vesey, Simmonds all play defense?
Let's nor forget Mittelstadt, Cozens and Thompson all play defense.
Just a lot of fake news and BS about Botterill.
Do you remember the club finished in last place in 2018?

Do you remember the defense he inherited:
2016-17 Buffalo Sabres:
34 Casey Nelson D 11 Rochester Americans
67 Brady Austin D 5 Kladno
45 Brendan Guhle D 3 San Diego Gulls
46 Erik BurgdoerferD 2 Hershey Bears
77 Dmitri Kulikov D 47 Winnipeg Jets
4 Josh Gorges D 66 Out of hockey
38 Taylor Fedun D 27 Texas Stars
41 Justin Falk D 52 Belleville Senators
47 Zach Bogosian D 56 Tampa Bay Lightning
6 Cody Franson D 68 Omsk Avangard
29 Jake McCabe D 76 Buffalo Sabres
55 Rasmus RistolainenD 79 Buffalo Sabres
2019-20 Buffalo Sabres:
24 Lawrence Pilut D 13 Buffalo Sabres
58 John Gilmour D 4 Buffalo Sabres
4 Zach Bogosian D 19 Tampa Bay Lightning
6 Marco Scandella D 31 Dallas Stars
33 Colin Miller D 51 Buffalo Sabres
19 Jake McCabe D 66 Buffalo Sabres
10 Henri Jokiharju D 69 Buffalo Sabres
62 Brandon MontourD 54 Buffalo Sabres
55 Rasmus RistolainenD 69 Buffalo Sabres
26 Rasmus Dahlin D 59 Buffalo Sabres

How about his depth forwards of Ennis, Gionta, Foligno, Carrier,

Of course that team was a last place team after frittering away picks, prospects, cap space and veteran players.
11 août 2020 à 20 h 36
Sabres fan
Quoting: gretzkyghosts
Skinner, Kahun, Johansson, Vesey, Simmonds all play defense?
Let's nor forget Mittelstadt, Cozens and Thompson all play defense.

Why must you take everything I say literally? He gets no credit for drafting the obvious, he made one great trade getting Skinner, and the good one for Kahun. He also overpaid Johansson, a 3rd liner on any decent team. The rest of the players he picked up were mistakes.
11 août 2020 à 20 h 45
Why must you take everything I say literally? He gets no credit for drafting the obvious, he made one great trade getting Skinner, and the good one for Kahun. He also overpaid Johansson, a 3rd liner on any decent team. The rest of the players he picked up were mistakes.

He stressed defense because did you examine what he inherited and where they are now?
Mostly out of the NHL, only Ristolainen and McCabe were NHL caliber.
The Middle six forwards were near AHL quality.
Yes you made a statement I challenged it and now you want to criticize me for providing evidence that he did not draft and trade ONLY for defensemen.
BTW Jokiharju, Miller and Montour were very good trades.
Vesey for a third (remember DATM gave up a third to TALK with him) was good, but he was misused a career bad year, most likely due to poor coaching.
Johansson signed for about the correct amount since his previous salary was $4,583,333.
Just remember he inherited a last place team.
11 août 2020 à 20 h 54
Sabres fan
He stressed defense because did you examine what he inherited and where they are now?
Mostly out of the NHL, only Ristolainen and McCabe were NHL caliber.
The Middle six forwards were near AHL quality.
Yes you made a statement I challenged it and now you want to criticize me for providing evidence that he did not draft and trade ONLY for defensemen.
BTW Jokiharju, Miller and Montour were very good trades.
Vesey for a third (remember DATM gave up a third to TALK with him) was good, but he was misused a career bad year, most likely due to poor coaching.
Johansson signed for about the correct amount since his previous salary was $4,583,333.
Just remember he inherited a last place team.

He concentrated on the blue line figuring the defenseman always had more value than forwards. You also never really saw him move a defenseman to get a forward, but constantly looked to add young defensemen to the system. Consequently we have very little NHL ready forward depth, but an abundance of defensemen and not room for all of them.

I suppose you would like to tell me that Sobotka was a good idea. It was a blessing that Berglund walked away from us, he had three more years at over $4 million to be a 4th line filler. He overpaid for Montour, and thankfully he took advantage of Vegas’s need to move money. The Jokiharju deal might end up being his best trade, but it only undid a poor draft.
12 août 2020 à 7 h 9
He concentrated on the blue line figuring the defenseman always had more value than forwards. You also never really saw him move a defenseman to get a forward, but constantly looked to add young defensemen to the system. Consequently we have very little NHL ready forward depth, but an abundance of defensemen and not room for all of them.

I suppose you would like to tell me that Sobotka was a good idea. It was a blessing that Berglund walked away from us, he had three more years at over $4 million to be a 4th line filler. He overpaid for Montour, and thankfully he took advantage of Vegas’s need to move money. The Jokiharju deal might end up being his best trade, but it only undid a poor draft.

You see my friend, you said "Botterill did nothing but draft and trade for defenders" which was an error and I pointed it out to you.
Then I showed you why he did that.
You had two opportunities to say, "You are correct, he did bring in other pieces. Vesey, Skinner, Sobotka, and Kahun were all misused by Krueger and the Sabres did not get the full benefit of those trades."
Where would the Sabres be if Sobotka was not Skinner's line mate?
Why was Reinhart a third wheel on Eichel's line?
What if Skinner got his 30 (14) goals, Vesey got his 17 (9), Rodrigues got his 12 (5) and Sheary got his 15 (5)?
All four had the worse season of their careers.
That is nearly a half a goal a game.
Why not:
Olofsson - Eichel - Vesey Vesey here because he is noted as a good two way player, so Olofsson and Eichel could take more chances.
Skinner - Reinhart - Sheary Two left handed snipers player with a right handed center. Same above two left handed wingers
Johansson - Rodrigues - Okposo A classic third line, all can back check well and yet can score. Johansson was out of place as #2 center
Girgensons - Larsson - Sobotka Three checkers on the forth line, wow that makes no sense at all.

No Krueger buries Sheary and Vesey on the third line and plays Skinner with Sobotka while Rodrigues started the season in the press box.
While that is certainly not a Stanley cup team, 40 more goals would have won how many games?
12 août 2020 à 7 h 26
Sabres fan
You see my friend, you said "Botterill did nothing but draft and trade for defenders" which was an error and I pointed it out to you.
Then I showed you why he did that.
You had two opportunities to say, "You are correct, he did bring in other pieces. Vesey, Skinner, Sobotka, and Kahun were all misused by Krueger and the Sabres did not get the full benefit of those trades."
Where would the Sabres be if Sobotka was not Skinner's line mate?
Why was Reinhart a third wheel on Eichel's line?
What if Skinner got his 30 (14) goals, Vesey got his 17 (9), Rodrigues got his 12 (5) and Sheary got his 15 (5)?
All four had the worse season of their careers.
That is nearly a half a goal a game.
Why not:
Olofsson - Eichel - Vesey Vesey here because he is noted as a good two way player, so Olofsson and Eichel could take more chances.
Skinner - Reinhart - Sheary Two left handed snipers player with a right handed center. Same above two left handed wingers
Johansson - Rodrigues - Okposo A classic third line, all can back check well and yet can score. Johansson was out of place as #2 center
Girgensons - Larsson - Sobotka Three checkers on the forth line, wow that makes no sense at all.

No Krueger buries Sheary and Vesey on the third line and plays Skinner with Sobotka while Rodrigues started the season in the press
While that is certainly not a Stanley cup team, 40 more goals would have won how many games?

There is trouble with your lineup though. Reinhart is not a center, he’s terrible on face offs. They tried him at center many times, kid’s just not effective there. Although we all do it, you can’t assume production. Like any lawyer will say “past results do not guarantee future success.“ if there was some magic combination that made everybody produce the way we expected, I would think the coach would have found it. The guys practice together every day, inevitably everybody plays with everybody. If suddenly players showed good chemistry in practice I would have to think they would try them together. Kahun and Johansson appear to have very good chemistry, Kahun was scoring every other game once he came over.
12 août 2020 à 9 h 54
There is trouble with your lineup though. Reinhart is not a center, he’s terrible on face offs. They tried him at center many times, kid’s just not effective there. Although we all do it, you can’t assume production. Like any lawyer will say “past results do not guarantee future success.“ if there was some magic combination that made everybody produce the way we expected, I would think the coach would have found it. The guys practice together every day, inevitably everybody plays with everybody. If suddenly players showed good chemistry in practice I would have to think they would try them together. Kahun and Johansson appear to have very good chemistry, Kahun was scoring every other game once he came over.

I agree, Sam's past efforts at center were not stellar.
He also never centered a winger as Skinner.
“past results do not guarantee future success.“
“past failures do not guarantee future failures.“
Sam was drafted as a center, played in the World Cup as a center, took all key face offs in that tournament, he can be trained to be a FO man.
So the line up the team played last year did not work, how do you know Sam centering the second line would not have worked either?

Furthermore, we know the line up Krueger played was terrible. How could the goals/game go down when Johansson and Vesey were added to the forwards?
So what ever Krueger found in the practice it did not translate to game time.
His line ups were so bad, I wondered if he was brought in to do poorly so the Sabres could have a better draft pick.
Not only did Krueger bugger the forwards, he did the same with the defense.
In the 20 games Montour played under Housley he score 3 goals and 10 pts and had the best +/- among ALL defensemen.
In the 34 additional games he played under Krueger he added only 2 more goals and 8 more pts.
Nearly double the games, with much less offensive production, but he did have the best +/- among all skaters.

Let me close, this all started with "Botterill did nothing but draft and trade for defenders"
That was totally false. I showed you why he picked defensemen and I showed you that he added forwards.
Let me add, if he only drafted defensemen, he would have drafted Broberg instead of Cozens.
12 août 2020 à 11 h 53
Sabres fan
I agree, Sam's past efforts at center were not stellar.
He also never centered a winger as Skinner.
“past results do not guarantee future success.“
“past failures do not guarantee future failures.“
Sam was drafted as a center, played in the World Cup as a center, took all key face offs in that tournament, he can be trained to be a FO man.
So the line up the team played last year did not work, how do you know Sam centering the second line would not have worked either?

Furthermore, we know the line up Krueger played was terrible. How could the goals/game go down when Johansson and Vesey were added to the forwards?
So what ever Krueger found in the practice it did not translate to game time.
His line ups were so bad, I wondered if he was brought in to do poorly so the Sabres could have a better draft pick.
Not only did Krueger bugger the forwards, he did the same with the defense.
In the 20 games Montour played under Housley he score 3 goals and 10 pts and had the best +/- among ALL defensemen.
In the 34 additional games he played under Krueger he added only 2 more goals and 8 more pts.
Nearly double the games, with much less offensive production, but he did have the best +/- among all skaters.

Let me close, this all started with "Botterill did nothing but draft and trade for defenders"
That was totally false. I showed you why he picked defensemen and I showed you that he added forwards.
Let me add, if he only drafted defensemen, he would have drafted Broberg instead of Cozens.

Whatever you say, I still don’t think Reinhart would make a very good center anymore. Botts still did very little to help the forward group overall. Maybe trades are hard, but he really raided the cabinets to make the few trades he did make happen. He was always giving the preferred conditions of a trade to the other team, even in situations where it seemed you didn’t have to.

Krueger may not be the greatest at figuring out line combinations, but I was actually pretty excited about bringing him in when we hired him. I only knew his track record from coaching the Swiss national team in the Olympics, and the one year in Edmonton. In particular, that Swiss team was always really hard to play against. They never had as much talent as the team they were playing, sure they have good goaltending, and some capable defenders. But this was before the Swiss started teaching the offensive skills that have produced Hischier, Fiala, Niederreiter, and others. He just taught these teams to play tough, physical hockey, sound team defense, and blocking shots like crazy. It was one of his teams that shut out Canada in a round robin Game. He seemed like the perfect fit to fix this team.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage