Forums/Armchair-GM

Monogamous. No 3-Ways

Créé par: Ducks11
Équipe: 2016-17 Ducks d'Anaheim
Date de création initiale: 24 août 2016
Publié: 26 août 2016
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
So many 3-way trades on here. When was the last time you saw any NHL trade work like that? And when was the last time you saw one person traded for a bunch of other people? Doesn't happen. Very few realistic trades on here.

This off-season is really starting to drag on without having Hampus or Rakell signed (even though Murray said it would take time and wouldn't get done until September). I realistically do not see Lindholm getting moved regardless of the package (and definitely not for anything that has been thrown out so far).

Both are RFAs with no arb rights. Don't think either are going to get traded and really don't think they are going to sign for as much as a lot of people are saying (even though they are worth more).

And yes, I know Ritchie isn't guaranteed to solidify a spot on the 1st or even 2nd, but he is going to probably start there because who else do they have?
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
RFAANSCAP HIT
12 000 000 $
45 000 000 $
Transactions
ANA
  1. Choix de 5e ronde en 2017 (NJD)
DET
  1. Fowler, Cam
  2. Choix de 2e ronde en 2017 (ANA)
Rachats de contrats
Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
Logo de NJD
Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2373 000 000 $67 774 167 $0 $850 000 $5 225 833 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AG
UFA - 2
8 250 000 $8 250 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 5
8 625 000 $8 625 000 $
AD
NMC
UFA - 5
2 075 000 $2 075 000 $
AG, C
UFA - 2
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 6
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
6 875 000 $6 875 000 $
C, AD
NMC
UFA - 6
3 750 000 $3 750 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 3
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
AG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
1 750 000 $1 750 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 2
637 500 $637 500 $
AD, C
UFA - 2
900 000 $900 000 $
AG
UFA - 1
900 000 $900 000 $
AD
UFA - 2
675 000 $675 000 $
AG
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG
UFA - 6
825 000 $825 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
2 300 000 $2 300 000 $
G
UFA - 3
3 700 000 $3 700 000 $
DD
UFA - 5
2 437 500 $2 437 500 $
DG/DD
UFA - 4
4 150 000 $4 150 000 $
G
UFA - 1
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
DD
NMC
UFA - 2
863 333 $863 333 $
DG/DD
UFA - 2
700 000 $700 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
1 600 000 $1 600 000 $
C
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
26 août 2016 à 13 h 24
Rejoint: juin 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 4
Just assuming the Red Wings need to make space for Mantha and Athanasiou. Ducks can't take on Nyquist's cap and Wings can't take Fowler without moving $4M to the Ducks.
26 août 2016 à 13 h 42
LeafsLifer
Rejoint: août 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 12
Interested to hear a ducks fans thought on this, so would appreciate it if you replied. Wouldn't you agree with the expansion draft coming up and Bieksa taking up one of your protection spots, you're only real avenue for getting rid of a defenceman (with Lindholm being too good to trade and Fowler being too **** for any competent GM too pick up) is biting the bullet and trading Vatanen. Now I'm not saying for nothing, maybe for a Tatar/Kreider/JVR type. I think Ducks fans in general overrate Fowler and that if they were to get rid of him the return is not going to be tatar, but for Vatanen it might be that plus a little. Just my take.
26 août 2016 à 13 h 53
Démarrer sujet
Murray needs to sit down with Bieksa and say, "Look, we want to win a cup. You want to win a cup. If you waive your NMC, Despres probably gets picked up and you stay with us. If you don't agree to wave it, we will buy you out regardless if it doesn't help the cap situation because we can't lose Lindholm, Vats or Manson for nothing. Then you have limited options for playing in the NHL. Your choice."

I would rather keep Fowler. I realize everyone says he is bad, but I like his game. Unfortunately, Ducks need wingers and Stoner isn't going to get the right return. Neither the Wings or Ducks have too much power over their situations because they need to move players (Wings have too many forwards / Ducks have too many defensmen) so this trade works for both.

Vats is too valuable to move (same as Lindholm). His offensive production is going to increase and his salary is too good. A team would have to overpay to get him and would look bad on the Ducks to move a player who just signed an extension.
26 août 2016 à 13 h 57
LeafsLifer
What would be overpayment in your eyes for Vats? We're talking about a 50-60 point LW plus what?

Quoting: Ducks11
Murray needs to sit down with Bieksa and say, "Look, we want to win a cup. You want to win a cup. If you waive your NMC, Despres probably gets picked up and you stay with us. If you don't agree to wave it, we will buy you out regardless if it doesn't help the cap situation because we can't lose Lindholm, Vats or Manson for nothing. Then you have limited options for playing in the NHL. Your choice."

I would rather keep Fowler. I realize everyone says he is bad, but I like his game. Unfortunately, Ducks need wingers and Stoner isn't going to get the right return. Neither the Wings or Ducks have too much power over their situations because they need to move players (Wings have too many forwards / Ducks have too many defensmen) so this trade works for both.

Vats is too valuable to move (same as Lindholm). His offensive production is going to increase and his salary is too good. A team would have to overpay to get him and would look bad on the Ducks to move a player who just signed an extension.
26 août 2016 à 14 h 0
Rejoint: mai 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 6,752

If Anaheim ownership is smart, they 'll bite the bullet with Bieksa and buy him out. (If he doesn't agree to your scenario)

Anaheim has a quartet of dmen that should be protected at all costs. The remaining 4 spots can go to the forwards. One of Rackell or Silvferberg should be traded as they most certainly would be selected if left exposed.
26 août 2016 à 14 h 3
Out
Rejoint: juin 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 65
The Avs had to three way trade with detroit because a straight up trade would've been heresy.
26 août 2016 à 14 h 3
LeafsLifer
I think Anaheim would be wise to trade one of those four defenceman you mentioned. That way the could utilize the 7-3-1 protection option and keep all there forwards (plus maybe one from a trade) and maximize value.

Quoting: F50marco

If Anaheim ownership is smart, they 'll bite the bullet with Bieksa and buy him out. (If he doesn't agree to your scenario)

Anaheim has a quartet of dmen that should be protected at all costs. The remaining 4 spots can go to the forwards. One of Rackell or Silvferberg should be traded as they most certainly would be selected if left exposed.
26 août 2016 à 14 h 5
Démarrer sujet
If he agrees to waive his NMC, no reason to buy out a final contract year. Let him be your 6th or 7th defensmen.

If he waves (assuming the roster is as above) I would protect:
Getz
Perry
Kesler
Rakell
Tatar
Sheahan
Silf

Lindholm
Vats
Manson

Exposing: Despres, Cogliano and Vermette. Despres will be taken. Not great, but no way Rakell can be exposed.
26 août 2016 à 14 h 7
If he agrees to waive his NMC, no reason to buy out a final contract year. Let him be your 6th or 7th defensmen.

If he waves (assuming the roster is as above) I would protect:
Getz
Perry
Kesler
Rakell
Tatar
Sheahan
Silf

Lindholm
Vats
Manson

Exposing: Despres, Cogliano and Vermette. Despres will be taken. Not great, but no way Rakell can be exposed.

Fowler?
26 août 2016 à 14 h 11
Démarrer sujet
In this scenario, Fowler is traded for Tatar and Sheahan.
26 août 2016 à 14 h 13

Oh yeah forgot that! Sorry.
26 août 2016 à 14 h 17
Mentions "j'aime": 30

Keslers contract is 10x worse than Bieska. Thats the contract they need to get out from under.
26 août 2016 à 14 h 21
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: bones20
Keslers contract is 10x worse than Bieska. Thats the contract they need to get out from under.

Kesler was arguably the best Ducks forward in the playoffs. He was more valuable to the team than Getz. His contract isn't great, but what realistically what would be better? $1M/per year less? One year less? If I could go back, I would sign him to the exact same contract every time. He would have got more in free agency and the Ducks needed a 2nd line center. (Rakell wasn't ready)
26 août 2016 à 14 h 25
LeafsLifer
Kesler is 32 and is going to be making 7mil for the next 6 YEARS! That might not hurt you now, but do you really think he's a 7mil player at age 38,37,36,35 or even now?

Kesler was arguably the best Ducks forward in the playoffs. He was more valuable to the team than Getz. His contract isn't great, but what realistically what would be better? $1M/per year less? One year less? If I could go back, I would sign him to the exact same contract every time. He would have got more in free agency and the Ducks needed a 2nd line center. (Rakell wasn't ready)
26 août 2016 à 14 h 29

Kesler is regressing so hard. He is not the same player he was 3 years ago. Its not close that contract will start hurting you this year maybe next at the best case. Getzis far and away more valuable. He drives their offense which already struggles. this is a silly silly thought process.
26 août 2016 à 14 h 30
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: boucie_
Kesler is 32 and is going to be making 7mil for the next 6 YEARS! That might not hurt you now, but do you really think he's a 7mil player at age 38,37,36,35 or even now?

That's hockey, man. That's salary caps and free agency. Will Getz be worth $8.6M in 4 years? Will Toews be worth $10.5M when he's 35? Are the Sedins worth $7M? Every team has 3 or 4 guys they are overpaying long term to get production now. That's life.
26 août 2016 à 14 h 35

That's hockey, man. That's salary caps and free agency. Will Getz be worth $8.6M in 4 years? Will Toews be worth $10.5M when he's 35? Are the Sedins worth $7M? Every team has 3 or 4 guys they are overpaying long term to get production now. That's life.

Kelser isn't worth the money now. Plus he has recapture penalties with this contract. Plus Getz doesn't play a speed game so he will age out better. Plus hes much better than kelser . People kelser isn't very good anymore. Maybe the ducks should be looking at the pens and how they play and realize they made a mistake letting Perreault go.
26 août 2016 à 15 h 9
Démarrer sujet
Well, regardless, the roster above is a solid lineup that can compete for a Stanley Cup. That is all that matters.
26 août 2016 à 15 h 24

Kelser isn't worth the money now. Plus he has recapture penalties with this contract. Plus Getz doesn't play a speed game so he will age out better. Plus hes much better than kelser . People kelser isn't very good anymore. Maybe the ducks should be looking at the pens and how they play and realize they made a mistake letting Perreault go.

Kesler's contract is way harder to move. If it were possible to move him, I would think that would be the smartest one. He cannot live up to that contract and thus should be moved but like i said, that will be way harder than figuring out what to do with Bieksa. 4M for 2 years isn't a huge contract to take on for a team willing. Kesler's on the other hand is virtually impossible given that he has an NMC. Kesler's contract is one of the worse contracts in the league but he is at least still playing good which is good.
26 août 2016 à 22 h 35
Mentions "j'aime": 1,891

Dude you're such a troll. Nobody here is arguing he has a good contract, everyone and their mother knows it's bad. But not in the moment, and with an aging core the Ducks are trying to win NOW,. Say what you want, but he IS playing great hockey now (was a selke finalist, netted like 55 points against only top lines, had over a 53% Corsi against those best players/lines, and won like 58% of his faceoffs). In addition he's already an on-ice and locker room leader who sported an A on his jersey. Ducks11 couldn't have been more accurate in his assessment. If you aren't willing to overpay a veteran, you'll never get star talent after an ELC. It's pay him this, or lose him to FA on what certainly would've been a worse contract. Now maybe we can get to talking about something relevant - since there's not a chance in hell Kessler is going anywhere soon - like the Fowler trade Ducks11 posted here.

Which btw I personally think is a pretty solid trade, but linewise I'd have Tatar with the twins.. Ritchie still looks like an AHLer at the moment
27 août 2016 à 10 h 27
Rejoint: juin 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 288

bones, I don't believe Kesler's contract has recapture penalties. He was signed in 2015. Anyways, like it was noted, most teams have contracts that are extremely bloated and will become more burdensome with each new season.
28 août 2016 à 11 h 34
Banni
Mentions "j'aime": 8,999
Detroit says Yes, But i doubt that Anaheim can afford to take more cap on. Once both Lindholm and Rakell resign. Anaheim will be tight up against the cap.
29 août 2016 à 12 h 36
Démarrer sujet
Done deal then. In the that scenario, Rakell is signed for $2M bridge contract. He has one, 20 goal season and spent time on the first line with the twins. The bridge deal will be to show he can continue his growth and (hopefully) center another scoring line.

Lindholm gets $5M for 4 years. Maybe a little lower than what some people are projecting, but he is still an RFA. Unless he wants to sign for 7-8 years, I don't think he gets much more than $5M (again, hopefully). I could even see a scenario where he goes for $4M for one or two years.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage