Cuvée de repêchage: 2020
Créé par: Samick91
Publié: 23 avr. 2020 à 15 h 45
Gagnants de la loterie:
  1. Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaSénateurs d'Ottawa
  2. Logo de Red Wings de DetroitRed Wings de Detroit
  3. Logo de Ducks d'AnaheimDucks d'Anaheim
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
1Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa-Ottawa trade their second for the first pick overall and something else to Detroit.
2Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-Detroit got the first pick with the lottery but they trade it to Ottawa for the second because Yzerman want Stützle.
3Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-Byfield replace Getzlaf for the future, easy pick here.
4Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaLogo de Sharks de San JoseBetter defenceman available, it depends if Ottawa want him or the best forward available. (Lucas Raymond)
5Logo de Kings de Los Angeles-Surprise! Franchise goalie for the Kings. But they will take Drysdale if Ottawa pick Raymond. They need a defenceman but Askarov is a better pick than Sanderson here.
6Logo de Devils du New Jersey-Sniper for the Devils, perfect fit to play with Hughes or Hischier.
7Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-Easy pick if he still there at this position. Perfetti can be a good option if Ottawa take Raymond.
8Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-Best player avalaible, Montreal need to pick a forward because attack is the key of winning, Sanderson is only the second option.
9Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago-To rebuild their future franchise they will need a good center line and Lundell is the best center available. Dach and Lundell would be great for the organization. I also have a feeling they will get the first pick overall.
10Logo de Devils du New JerseyLogo de Coyotes de l'ArizonaBest defenceman available but can be take before by Montreal, Los Angeles or Chicago.
11Logo de Wild du Minnesota-Easy pick here but can be in the top 10, Perfetti is a really good player. If Askarov is available they will take him.
12Logo de Canucks de Vancouver-Best winger available, perfect to play with Horvat or Pettersson, but they need to watch his attitude. Connor Zary can be another option.
13Logo de Predators de Nashville-They have enough centerfor the moment and their defence still young.
14Logo de Panthers de la Floride-Easiest pick of the draft. Panthers will stole the best scorer of the draft. Their attack will be hard to play against.
15Logo de Flames de Calgary-Schneider is a better player than we think. He is the best defenceman available at this point.
16Logo de Rangers de New York-Good center for the Rangers.
17Logo de Jets de Winnipeg-Perfect fit for the Winnipeg Jets here. They need to focus on rebuild their defence.
18Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaLogo de Islanders de New YorkGood pick to complete the center line and Orion loves player from the QMJHL.
19Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-They need a center and Zary is the best player for them here. If Vancouver take him at 12, Gunler can be a great option to fit with Tortorella.
20Logo de Hurricanes de la CarolineLogo de Maple Leafs de TorontoThey will always pick a forward in the first round so Amirov is a great choice for this organization.
21Logo de Rangers de New YorkLogo de Hurricanes de la Caroline
22Logo de Stars de Dallas-
23Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton-
24Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas-
25Logo de Wild du MinnesotaLogo de Penguins de Pittsburgh
26Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-
27Logo de Capitals de Washington-
28Logo de Sharks de San JoseLogo de Lightning de Tampa Bay
29Logo de Avalanche du Colorado-
30Logo de Blues de St-Louis-
31Logo de Ducks d'AnaheimLogo de Bruins de Boston
23 avr. 2020 à 15 h 53
Rejoint: avr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,486
would probably throw my TV out the window if NJ took Sanderson over Perfetti
trentbarney a aimé ceci.
23 avr. 2020 à 16 h 3
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 7,071
Even if Askarov were available I think the Wild pass. We have Kahkonen and Jones in the system who both look really good, not to mention Robson had a solid year in the AHL. We have a far bigger need for talented forwards. Perfetti is a great pick for us if he fell. It would be tough between him and Quinn, but we might opt for the player with experience at center.
23 avr. 2020 à 16 h 7
Démarrer sujet
Samick91
Mentions "j'aime": 2
Everything can happen. Sometimes they make bad picks and we always forget that they are just kids and nothing is sure at 100% with them. Maybe they are all flops we never know. But I understand what you talking about ahah.
23 avr. 2020 à 16 h 10
Banni
Rejoint: juin 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 8,999
On what planet would Detroit move #1 for #2 It would cost both Ottawa's #2 and Ottawa's #4 to get Detroit to deal the #1 pick even Yzerman isn't stupid enough to deal Lafreniere for Stutzle. Stutzle+Drysale=Lafreniere.
aedoran a aimé ceci.
23 avr. 2020 à 16 h 18
Démarrer sujet
Samick91
On hockey planet and thats not my idea I just read it from some experts and I tought that was a good idea
23 avr. 2020 à 16 h 54
Rejoint: janv. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 12,066
Quoting: DiehardRedWingsFan58
On what planet would Detroit move #1 for #2 It would cost both Ottawa's #2 and Ottawa's #4 to get Detroit to deal the #1 pick even Yzerman isn't stupid enough to deal Lafreniere for Stutzle. Stutzle+Drysale=Lafreniere.

I'll take 2+4 over 1 every day. Laf is definitely the guy, but Byfield is right behind him. Not a chance you trade another top 5 pick to get Lafreniere. Byfield+ Stutzle/Raymond/Rossi/Drysdale is way better value than just one Lafreniere.
Samick91 et aedoran a aimé ceci.
23 avr. 2020 à 17 h 0
Banni
Quoting: Claesson4Norris
I'll take 2+4 over 1 every day. Laf is definitely the guy, but Byfield is right behind him. Not a chance you trade another top 5 pick to get Lafreniere. Byfield+ Stutzle/Raymond/Rossi/Drysdale is way better value than just one Lafreniere.

Oh i agree if Detroit had the #1 pick and Ottawa had #2 and #4 I'd trade #1 for #2 and #4 take Byfield+one of Stutzle/Raymond/Rossi/Drysdale over Lafreniere. As much as i would love to have Lafreniere the other 2 pieces in the deal make us far better plus spring our rebuild ahead substantially.
aedoran a aimé ceci.
23 avr. 2020 à 17 h 0
Banni

Oh i agree if Detroit had the #1 pick and Ottawa had #2 and #4 I'd trade #1 for #2 and #4 take Byfield+one of Stutzle/Raymond/Rossi/Drysdale over Lafreniere. As much as i would love to have Lafreniere the other 2 pieces in the deal make us far better plus spring our rebuild ahead substantially.
23 avr. 2020 à 17 h 11
Rejoint: janv. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 12,066

No chance Ottawa would do that though.
Samick91 et aedoran a aimé ceci.
23 avr. 2020 à 17 h 15
Banni
No chance Ottawa would do that though.

Yeah well this scenario isn't realistic either, Because Yzerman isn't stupid to give up on a 90-100 point franchise player in Alexis Lafreniere to go down to #2 to take Tim Stutzle Detroit needs high end impact type franchise players like Lafreniere sorry Stutzle doesn't move the needle compared to Lafreniere.
aedoran a aimé ceci.
24 avr. 2020 à 0 h 0
Rejoint: déc. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 12,063

I agree to get the #1OA it would take Ottawa's 1st and SJS's 1st.

Quoting: Samick91
On hockey planet and thats not my idea I just read it from some experts and I tought that was a good idea

Do you have a link to the article you read or do these experts have names?
24 avr. 2020 à 13 h 1
Démarrer sujet
Samick91

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage