SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Armchair-GM

OVI WILL BE NUmber 1 goal scorer

Créé par: KINGOVI900
Équipe: 2019-20 Équipe personnalisée
Date de création initiale: 22 avr. 2020
Publié: 22 avr. 2020
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
17999 999 999 $217 538 462 $0 $0 $782 461 537 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Capitals de Washington
9 538 462 $9 538 462 $
AG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
Ovechkin, Alex
13 000 000 $13 000 000 $
Ovechkin, Alex
13 000 000 $13 000 000 $
Ovechkin, Alex
13 000 000 $13 000 000 $
Ovechkin, Alex
13 000 000 $13 000 000 $
Ovechkin, Alex
13 000 000 $13 000 000 $
Ovechkin, Alex
13 000 000 $13 000 000 $
Ovechkin, Alex
13 000 000 $13 000 000 $
Ovechkin, Alex
13 000 000 $13 000 000 $
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
Ovechkin, Alex
13 000 000 $13 000 000 $
Ovechkin, Alex
13 000 000 $13 000 000 $
Ovechkin, Alex
13 000 000 $13 000 000 $
Ovechkin, Alex
13 000 000 $13 000 000 $
Ovechkin, Alex
13 000 000 $13 000 000 $
Ovechkin, Alex
13 000 000 $13 000 000 $
Ovechkin, Alex
13 000 000 $13 000 000 $
Ovechkin, Alex
13 000 000 $13 000 000 $

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
22 avr. 2020 à 12 h 22
PatrickKaneIsGOAT
Rejoint: nov. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 24
I’m not a Penguins fan, but I have to admit that Jake Guentzel is actually better than Alexander Ovechkin, by a lot. Ovechkin is a one dimensional player who’s only trick is to score one timers at the half wall. The vast majority of his goals come on the power play in which there’s no one marking him. He’s absolutely useless at even strength. He entirely relies on his teammates to set him up. Guentzel on the other hand, is one of the elite players at 5v5. A very high percentage of his points are earned at even strength, unlike Ovechkin. Guentzel is actually capable of driving the play and improving the play of his linemates, unlike Ovechkin. Also, Guentzel is 7th all time in playoff goals per game. He performs when it actually matters. Ovechkin has a long way to go before he reaches Guentzel’s level.
22 avr. 2020 à 12 h 22
Rejoint: nov. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,314
Johnny Bucyk was the greatest ever.....over 200+ goals scored after he hit the age 35 years old. Albeit those 200 goals were scored in the '70's after expansion. His twilight years were more productive than his prime years, name another player like that.
Silkysmooth42 a aimé ceci.
22 avr. 2020 à 12 h 23
Banni
Rejoint: avr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 737
Quoting: HattrickKane88
I’m not a Penguins fan, but I have to admit that Jake Guentzel is actually better than Alexander Ovechkin, by a lot. Ovechkin is a one dimensional player who’s only trick is to score one timers at the half wall. The vast majority of his goals come on the power play in which there’s no one marking him. He’s absolutely useless at even strength. He entirely relies on his teammates to set him up. Guentzel on the other hand, is one of the elite players at 5v5. A very high percentage of his points are earned at even strength, unlike Ovechkin. Guentzel is actually capable of driving the play and improving the play of his linemates, unlike Ovechkin. Also, Guentzel is 7th all time in playoff goals per game. He performs when it actually matters. Ovechkin has a long way to go before he reaches Guentzel’s level.

Your actually crazy. Guentzal plays with good players and Ovechkin has had 50 goal seasons and Guentzal hasn't even had one yet. Ovechkin is way better scorer than Guentzal. Ovi could be the greatest of all time
Silkysmooth42 et Klara a aimé ceci.
22 avr. 2020 à 12 h 26
Rejoint: nov. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 14,672

Your schtick is already old
jsjt19ms13, TheCoontniac, Silkysmooth42 and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
22 avr. 2020 à 12 h 33
PatrickKaneIsGOAT
Quoting: Torontoleafs15
Your actually crazy. Guentzal plays with good players and Ovechkin has had 50 goal seasons and Guentzal hasn't even had one yet. Ovechkin is way better scorer than Guentzal. Ovi could be the greatest of all time

I never said Guentzel was a better goal scorer, he is the better player. Let me know when Ovechkin can drive the play & contribute defensively. All he does is score one timers & tap ins in which Oshie does the work for him.
22 avr. 2020 à 12 h 36
Xx_Zegras46_xX
Rejoint: déc. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1,658

lol what? You’re nuts
22 avr. 2020 à 12 h 37
Bad Take Bot v1.02
Rejoint: août 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1,889

I can already see the copypastas
22 avr. 2020 à 12 h 38
Banni
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,266

By that Logic, Pasta is better. But im not saying that.
Top goal Scorers rn: (and over the past 3 years
1. Ovi
2. Pasta
3. Matthews
4. Kane
5. Drai.
6. Kucherov
7. etc etc

Guentzel doesnt even crack top 5, and he played with Crosby
Guentzel is 35th in goals over the past three years, (and he has played just about as many games as Pasta, and more than Bergeron who has more goals (in less games if that wasnt clear))
22 avr. 2020 à 12 h 39
Rejoint: nov. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,314
The Great One scored almost all his goals in the '80's just by using a wrist shot on bad angles after entering the zone, the Great One's shots could be saved by even the worst Jr. B goalie in today's generation. There's a reason why the Great One became a 20 goal scorer after the goalie talent improved with the butterfly style.
22 avr. 2020 à 12 h 40
Banni
I never said Guentzel was a better goal scorer, he is the better player. Let me know when Ovechkin can drive the play & contribute defensively. All he does is score one timers & tap ins in which Oshie does the work for him.

The post:
"NUmber 1 goal scorer"
You:
"Jake Guentzel is actually better than Alexander Ovechkin"

What this means:
" Jake Guentzel is actually [the] better [NUmber 1 goal scorer] than Alexander Ovechkin"

If you meant player, you should have said it.
@Torontoleafs15 you are right dude, we all had the same thought
Torontoleafs15 a aimé ceci.
22 avr. 2020 à 12 h 43
Banni
Rejoint: avr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 737

Cause Ovechkin is way older. If 10 years ago Ovechkin played against todays Guentzal Ovechkin would destroy Guentzal
22 avr. 2020 à 12 h 46
PatrickKaneIsGOAT
Quoting: bsilk18
1. Ovi
2. Pasta
3. Matthews
4. Kane
5. Drai.
6. Kucherov
7. etc etc

Guentzel is 35th in goals over the past three years, (and he has played just about as many games as Pasta, and more than Bergeron who has more goals (in less games if that wasnt clear))

Jake Guentzel’s first full season he played on the third line with stinking Riley Sheehan. Still scored 21 goals! The season after he scored 40 goals driving the play on the top line. This season, he was the play driver again scoring 20 in 39 (42 in 82). Have to keep in mind Ovechkin scored most of his goals in an era in which defending & goaltending was very bad.
22 avr. 2020 à 12 h 47
PatrickKaneIsGOAT
Quoting: draft_em_sign_em_trade_em
The Great One scored almost all his goals in the '80's just by using a wrist shot on bad angles after entering the zone, the Great One's shots could be saved by even the worst Jr. B goalie in today's generation. There's a reason why the Great One became a 20 goal scorer after the goalie talent improved with the butterfly style.

Wayne Gretzky is the most overrated hockey player of all time. The guy was nothing special, he didn’t have any skill or talent. He was just riding on luck his entire career scoring goals and racking up assists. Gretzky played in an easy era where there weren’t many stars and the competitive level was fairly low. He was not naturally gifted. Just because his stats say he’s good doesn’t mean he actually is. Patrick Kane is a WAY better hockey player than Gretzky.
22 avr. 2020 à 12 h 48
PatrickKaneIsGOAT
Quoting: Torontoleafs15
Cause Ovechkin is way older. If 10 years ago Ovechkin played against todays Guentzal Ovechkin would destroy Guentzal

Ovechkin in his prime was even more lazy & defensively incompetent. He’s no where near Guentzel or Gaudreau as the best LW in hockey.
22 avr. 2020 à 12 h 50
Banni
Jake Guentzel’s first full season he played on the third line with stinking Riley Sheehan. Still scored 21 goals! The season after he scored 40 goals driving the play on the top line. This season, he was the play driver again scoring 20 in 39 (42 in 82). Have to keep in mind Ovechkin scored most of his goals in an era in which defending & goaltending was very bad.

Right because OVI over the past three years is a different ERA than Guentzel over the past three years lol
22 avr. 2020 à 12 h 52
PatrickKaneIsGOAT
Right because OVI over the past three years is a different ERA than Guentzel over the past three years lol

Guentzel does so much more than Ovechkin. All Ovie is good at is waiting at the half wall for his teammates to set him up for a one timer. That’s why he has more goals.
22 avr. 2020 à 12 h 52
Banni
Ovechkin in his prime was even more lazy & defensively incompetent. He’s no where near Guentzel or Gaudreau as the best LW in hockey.

Also, based on EVERYTHING you are saying. Marchy is the CLEAR top LW. He is a top 10 goal Scorer, but is also one of the Best Penalty killers in the league and one of the top defensive forwards. He leads the league in SHP over the past three years, and plays in EVERY situation.

So the TOP LW is either OVI or Marchy and thats a fact. Johnny Hockey is up there too, but Guentzel is not that good
22 avr. 2020 à 12 h 53
Banni
Guentzel does so much more than Ovechkin. All Ovie is good at is waiting at the half wall for his teammates to set him up for a one timer. That’s why he has more goals.

Watch some hockey dude. Ovi is a sound defensive play. Heavy Hitter, and a Leader on the team.

I dont know how else to try to help you right now
22 avr. 2020 à 12 h 55
PatrickKaneIsGOAT
Also, based on EVERYTHING you are saying. Marchy is the CLEAR top LW. He is a top 10 goal Scorer, but is also one of the Best Penalty killers in the league and one of the top defensive forwards. He leads the league in SHP over the past three years, and plays in EVERY situation.

So the TOP LW is either OVI or Marchy and thats a fact. Johnny Hockey is up there too, but Guentzel is not that good

Scoring short handed goals & points doesn’t make you a good defensive forward. Look at Marchand’s defensive coverage during the playoffs last season, god awful & he keeps getting walked around. Sure he scores a lot, but that’s because the defense of Krug, McAvoy, Carlo & grezlyck are very active at keeping possession & moving the puck.
22 avr. 2020 à 12 h 56
PatrickKaneIsGOAT
Watch some hockey dude. Ovi is a sound defensive play. Heavy Hitter, and a Leader on the team.

I dont know how else to try to help you right now

Check the stats dude. Ovie is a trash defensive Forward.
22 avr. 2020 à 12 h 59
Banni
Scoring short handed goals & points doesn’t make you a good defensive forward. Look at Marchand’s defensive coverage during the playoffs last season, god awful & he keeps getting walked around. Sure he scores a lot, but that’s because the defense of Krug, McAvoy, Carlo & grezlyck are very active at keeping possession & moving the puck.

You are thinking about the one play lol.
I knew you would bring it up.
WATCH THE PLAYOFFS. He played excellent Defense
22 avr. 2020 à 12 h 59
Banni
Check the stats dude. Ovie is a trash defensive Forward.

Check the ADVANCED STATS dude. Stats arent everything.
22 avr. 2020 à 13 h 14
Rejoint: juin 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 5,464

That's not his role anyways. Focus where he's good at: Scoring. For sure, I watched him and yes, he waits at the blue line but that's because of what WSH got. Backstrom. Oshie. Kuznetsov. Wilson. Vrana. They do that work and Ovechkin finishes it.

It seems easy to say " he only waits for one-timer " but you actually need to be able to put the puck in the net. Not all (even 90-95%) players can do that. The shot accuracy and the power. The positioning to be ready to receive that pass. Ability to shoot from any place in the o-zone. All that isn't nothing.
22 avr. 2020 à 13 h 30
PatrickKaneIsGOAT
Quoting: bhavikp27
That's not his role anyways. Focus where he's good at: Scoring. For sure, I watched him and yes, he waits at the blue line but that's because of what WSH got. Backstrom. Oshie. Kuznetsov. Wilson. Vrana. They do that work and Ovechkin finishes it.

It seems easy to say " he only waits for one-timer " but you actually need to be able to put the puck in the net. Not all (even 90-95%) players can do that. The shot accuracy and the power. The positioning to be ready to receive that pass. Ability to shoot from any place in the o-zone. All that isn't nothing.

The guy is a one trick pony. Other than scoring one timers, he doesn’t have much skills. He is slow & can’t score solo goals in which he undressed the defense. I don’t see see anything special.
22 avr. 2020 à 14 h 17
Rejoint: nov. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 2,228
1. Ovi
2. Pasta
3. Matthews
4. Kane
5. Drai.
6. Kucherov
7. etc etc

As a blackhawks fan, Drai is definitely a better pure goal scorer than Kane, or atleast as of this season. Kane's a better playmaker than he is a scorer, but he's definitely got a good shot that people dont talk about enough

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage