Gagnants de la loterie:
  1. Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaSénateurs d'Ottawa
  2. Logo de Red Wings de DetroitRed Wings de Detroit
  3. Logo de Canadiens de MontréalCanadiens de Montréal
18 avr. 2020 à 13 h 53
Former Hockey Fan
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 10,516
How do we do all this trading, and still not end up with a winger or a right handed defenseman? The last thing we need is centers and LHD. I'd take Byfield & 40 over Perfetti & Poirier any day of the week.
Howisjulienstillhere a aimé ceci.
18 avr. 2020 à 18 h 39
Fan of the OHL
Rejoint: mars 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 125
Quoting: Kotkaniemi15
How do we do all this trading, and still not end up with a winger or a right handed defenseman? The last thing we need is centers and LHD. I'd take Byfield & 40 over Perfetti & Poirier any day of the week.

I still say you draft the BAP - if that means another Centre or LHD - lets have some competition! I’m not too worried on RHD - I wouldn’t throw Juulsen out just yet and Brook or Fleury could be good 4’s or 6’s in time. If we can match need, let’s get some scorers that can fire the puck- way too many “plugs” on our team like Weal, Armia, Lehkonen, Hudon who can’t finish. Byron has been injured otherwise I might throw him in the mix too - we keep hanging on these guys and there’s too many ifs - need more talent for Drouin/Domi and Suzuki / Caufield
18 avr. 2020 à 23 h 28
Former Hockey Fan
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 10,516
Quoting: Leemer
I still say you draft the BAP - if that means another Centre or LHD - lets have some competition! I’m not too worried on RHD - I wouldn’t throw Juulsen out just yet and Brook or Fleury could be good 4’s or 6’s in time. If we can match need, let’s get some scorers that can fire the puck- way too many “plugs” on our team like Weal, Armia, Lehkonen, Hudon who can’t finish. Byron has been injured otherwise I might throw him in the mix too - we keep hanging on these guys and there’s too many ifs - need more talent for Drouin/Domi and Suzuki / Caufield

I agree that we should take the best player available. Which is why I don’t want to trade down from Byfield when we’re not even getting the position we want. The thing about RHD is that I’m not convinced any of the prospects will become 1st pairing material, and Weber & Petry aren’t getting any younger.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage