Logo de VAN
    Logo de VAN
    Logo de VAN
    Logo de VAN
    Logo de VAN
    Logo de VAN
    Logo de VAN
    Logo de VAN
    TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
    2381 500 000 $77 840 017 $1 700 000 $3 700 000 $3 659 983 $
    Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
    Logo de Canucks de Vancouver
    5 250 000 $5 250 000 $
    C, AG, AD
    UFA - 3
    925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance2 850 000 $$3M)
    C, AG
    UFA - 1
    Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
    2 463 139 $2 463 139 $
    AD, AG
    UFA - 2
    3 750 000 $3 750 000 $
    AG
    UFA - 1
    4 125 000 $4 125 000 $
    C
    UFA - 3
    5 875 000 $5 875 000 $
    AD
    UFA - 2
    925 000 $925 000 $
    AG, AD
    RFA - 3
    3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
    C, AD
    UFA - 1
    3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
    AD, AG
    UFA - 2
    3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
    AG
    M-NTC
    UFA - 2
    4 375 000 $4 375 000 $
    AD, C
    M-NTC
    UFA - 1
    3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
    AG, AD
    NMC
    UFA - 3
    Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
    916 667 $916 667 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
    DG
    UFA - 1
    Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
    2 050 000 $2 050 000 $
    DD
    M-NTC
    UFA - 2
    5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
    G
    UFA - 6
    6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
    DG
    NMC
    UFA - 1
    6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
    DD
    NTC
    UFA - 4
    1 050 000 $1 050 000 $
    G
    UFA - 1
    1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
    DG
    RFA
    2 600 000 $2 600 000 $
    DD
    UFA - 2
    Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
    3 366 666 $3 366 666 $
    AG
    UFA - 1
    900 000 $900 000 $
    AD, C
    UFA - 2
    2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
    DG/DD
    M-NTC
    UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
    • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
    25 mars 2020 à 15 h 44
    Banni
    Rejoint: mars 2020
    Mentions "j'aime": 65
    4 useless players for 2 useful players.
    OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
    25 mars 2020 à 16 h 29
    Once a Kings Fan Too
    Rejoint: juin 2018
    Mentions "j'aime": 25,357
    How does this trade improve Anaheim's notorious weakness at RD?

How does this trade improve Anaheim's notorious weakness on offense? In that light, the four players you're offering have a career total of 75 goals in the NHL and 183 points; Rakell has 129 goals and 283 points. To put it another way, J. T. Miller is arguably better than Rakell, and Tyler Myers is arguably better than Manson (although two years older), but both Canucks cost more than their respective Ducks counterparts, so let's change that over-the-horizon 2nd-round pick for the Boston first-rounder we have and ask, Would I trade Miller and Myers for that package?
    hockeytor_15 a aimé ceci.
    25 mars 2020 à 17 h 6
    What in tarnation
    Rejoint: oct. 2017
    Mentions "j'aime": 31,451
    Quoting: OldNYIfan

How does this trade improve Anaheim's notorious weakness on offense? In that light, the four players you're offering have a career total of 75 goals in the NHL and 183 points; Rakell has 129 goals and 283 points. To put it another way, J. T. Miller is arguably better than Rakell, and Tyler Myers is arguably better than Manson (although two years older), but both Canucks cost more than their respective Ducks counterparts, so let's change that over-the-horizon 2nd-round pick for the Boston first-rounder we have and ask, Would I trade Miller and Myers for that package?

I'd say Rakell and Manson have more value than Miller and Myers. Miller is just having a terrific year.
    OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
    25 mars 2020 à 17 h 18
    LongtimeLeafsufferer
    Rejoint: juill. 2015
    Mentions "j'aime": 22,770
    Quoting: justaBoss
    I'd say Rakell and Manson have more value than Miller and Myers. Miller is just having a terrific year.

Just to let you know, I think the Corona virus danger is over. The world is returning to normal. Today I went shopping and was able to score a 24 roll pack of Cashmere (my preferred brand) of toilet paper.
    25 mars 2020 à 17 h 37
    What in tarnation
    Quoting: palhal
    Just to let you know, I think the Corona virus danger is over. The world is returning to normal. Today I went shopping and was able to score a 24 roll pack of Cashmere (my preferred brand) of toilet paper.

Lmao what laugh

Here in Europe...well I suppose the crisis is averted since I was able to buy the last pack of the entire grocery store near my flat. Not exactly my favorite brand, but whatever gets the job done I suppose.
    25 mars 2020 à 18 h 43
    Once a Kings Fan Too

Lmao what laugh

Here in Europe...well I suppose the crisis is averted since I was able to buy the last pack of the entire grocery store near my flat. Not exactly my favorite brand, but whatever gets the job done I suppose.

Can't tell you how weird it feels to drive down Hollywood or Sunset Boulevards and be virtually alone on the roadways, with only a few pedestrians in sight. Many of my local small businesses have curtailed their hours to mornings -- the Thai, Korean and Armenian neighborhoods of Hollywood deserted -- what stores are busy are restricting the number of customers at the entrance. Only Costco is operating as normal.
    justaBoss et hockeytor_15 a aimé ceci.
    25 mars 2020 à 18 h 56
    LongtimeLeafsufferer
    Rejoint: juill. 2015
    Mentions "j'aime": 22,770
    I live in a town of 10,000 and a abutting town has 20,000. Restaurants, bars and many businesses shut. Take out and drive through open. Not much car traffic. I visit a woman 20 miles away, eerily quite in her bigger town. But surprisingly with the lock down, the grocery stores are constantly busy. Folks should get bored so shop legally.
    justaBoss a aimé ceci.
    25 mars 2020 à 19 h 24
    What in tarnation
    Modifié 25 mars 2020 à 19 h 43
    Can't tell you how weird it feels to drive down Hollywood or Sunset Boulevards and be virtually alone on the roadways, with only a few pedestrians in sight. Many of my local small businesses have curtailed their hours to mornings -- the Thai, Korean and Armenian neighborhoods of Hollywood deserted -- what stores are busy are restricting the number of customers at the entrance. Only Costco is operating as normal.

I live in a town of 10,000 and a abutting town has 20,000. Restaurants, bars and many businesses shut. Take out and drive through open. Not much car traffic. I visit a woman 20 miles away, eerily quite in her bigger town. But surprisingly with the lock down, the grocery stores are constantly busy. Folks should get bored so shop legally.

I live in a suburb near the downtown of the capital of Finland. The life in here is still pretty normal, although there's less people moving here. Ironically, the stores in downtown are filled with stuff since the people are scared of the virus and they avoid being in there and visit these suburb stores which are now mostly empty. People hoard meat, pasta, hand sanitizers and toilet paper like it's the end of the world.

I've never seen anything like this. And after I caught a common cold last week I was actually thrown out from my local store because of coughing...they were afraid I had the coronavirus.
    OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
    25 mars 2020 à 19 h 24
    Démarrer sujet
    alwaysnextyear
    Rejoint: juin 2015
    Mentions "j'aime": 1,567
    Quoting: hockeytor_15
    4 useless players for 2 useful players.

The deal is contingent on Anaheim continuing down a rebuild path (which they should) and liking Pod and Juolevi as prospects. Goldy still has some value based on his production and maybe the pick needs to be a 1st instead. Beagle was added purely to make the cap work.

To say the four I’m offering are trash based on their NHL stats is pretty laughable considering the two main pieces are prospects.
    25 mars 2020 à 19 h 28
    Banni
    Rejoint: mars 2020
    Mentions "j'aime": 65
    Quoting: alwaysnextyear
    The deal is contingent on Anaheim continuing down a rebuild path (which they should) and liking Pod and Juolevi as prospects. Goldy still has some value based on his production and maybe the pick needs to be a 1st instead. Beagle was added purely to make the cap work.

To say the four I’m offering are trash based on their NHL stats is pretty laughable considering the two main pieces are prospects.

1. Rakell is one a great contract and he is young. Why would they trade a young 50-60+ point kid?
    2. Anaheim said they don't wanna trade Manson so good luck with that. They wouldn't even take A top 4 prospect + a first
    3. Ur telling me an ahl guy a b+ prospect a bad contract and a overrated defensive prospect is worth 2 really good nhl guys. Doesn't make sense
    OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
    25 mars 2020 à 19 h 43
    Once a Kings Fan Too
    I live in a suburb near the downtown of the capital of Finland. The life in here is still pretty normal, although there's less people moving here. Ironically, the stores in downtown are filled with stuff since the people are scared of the virus and they avoid being in there and visit these suburb stores which are now mostly empty. People hoard meat, pasta, hand sanitizers and toilet paper like it's the end of the world.

I've never seen anything like this. And after catching a common cold last week I was actually thrown out from my local store because of coughing...they were afraid I had the coronavirus.

Same (four items) here.

News reports are full of stories about guys arrested for stealing a semi-tractor-trailer full of toilet paper (I think the figure was 82,000 rolls), one guy arrested for overcharging up to $85 for a bottle of hand sanitizer, and Amazon freezing almost 4,000 seller accounts for price-gouging.
    justaBoss a aimé ceci.
    25 mars 2020 à 19 h 47
    What in tarnation
    Same (four items) here.

News reports are full of stories about guys arrested for stealing a semi-tractor-trailer full of toilet paper (I think the figure was 82,000 rolls), one guy arrested for overcharging up to $85 for a bottle of hand sanitizer, and Amazon freezing almost 4,000 seller accounts for price-gouging.

That actually made into news here in Finland too...probably just as a warning, not to give people any ideas.

Just amazing to think that back in December a bottle of hand sanitizer cost 5€ in a convenience store, but yesterday it was around 40€, and it's still getting more expensive.

For the record, 5€ is around $6 and 40€ around $44 to make it clear for the people that don't use Euros lol.
    OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
    25 mars 2020 à 19 h 56
    Once a Kings Fan Too
    Quoting: alwaysnextyear

But Anaheim doesn't need prospects. We're 6 solid prospects deep on LD (after Fowler and Lindholm, we have Larsson, Djoos, Guhle, Mahura, plus LaCombe and Thrun in the pipeline) so Juolevi is utterly unnecessary and on LW even without the right-handed Rickard Rakell we have Heinen, Jones, Milano, Comtois, plus Tracey and others in the pipeline, so we have no need or desire to take a flyer on Goldobin. Contractually, Podkolzin is two years away and there's a good chance someone we draft this year at RW will make it to the NHL before he does. Finally, throwing in a useless mouth to make the cap work is your problem, not ours. In short, three prospects (none of whom is likely to reach Rakell's ceiling) plus a future second doesn't equal a second-line forward and a second-pairing defenseman.

Répondre
    To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
    Question:
    Options:
    Ajouter une option
    Soumettre le sondage