Logo de EDM
Logo de TOR
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2681 500 000 $77 300 332 $0 $2 707 500 $4 199 668 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton
925 000 $925 000 $
AG
UFA - 1
12 500 000 $12 500 000 $
C
UFA - 7
5 750 000 $5 750 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 4
900 000 $900 000 $
AG, C
UFA - 1
2 150 000 $2 150 000 $
AD
UFA - 2
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
AG, C
UFA - 2
1 950 000 $1 950 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
2 835 000 $2 835 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 1
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
1 200 000 $1 200 000 $
AG, C
UFA - 2
894 166 $894 166 $ (Bonis de performance230 000 $$230K)
AD
RFA - 2
1 150 000 $1 150 000 $
C
UFA - 1
700 000 $700 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance637 500 $$638K)
C
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
4 167 000 $4 167 000 $
DG
UFA - 4
4 166 666 $4 166 666 $
DD
UFA - 2
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 3
3 200 000 $3 200 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 2
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $ (Bonis de performance1 750 000 $$2M)
G
NTC
UFA - 1
720 000 $720 000 $ (Bonis de performance70 000 $$70K)
DG/DD
UFA - 1
1 900 000 $1 900 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
894 167 $894 167 $
DG
UFA - 3
870 000 $870 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG
UFA - 3
720 000 $720 000 $ (Bonis de performance20 000 $$20K)
DD
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
28 janv. 2020 à 19 h 23
Banni
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 7,855
Quoting: Copenhagen
You are confusing super elite with someone that can drive his own line. Kurri was super elite, Alexander the great is super elite. Marner can drive his own line.
"Marner gave Tavares his best season and scored at a 90 point pace when playing with Kadri and Marleau the year before" Is this a four man line?????? Sounds like you do not know what you are talking about, You know only 3 forwards play together. Tavares and Nylander are elite as well, how many points do they get with out each other. I am using those guys as an example, all 4 usually play with each outer, do you want the link I am on that says exacly how much they played with each other so you can tell me I dont know what I am talking about again. Let me know, I will put the link on here.

Is this really happening?

This totally proves my point. I mentioned 3 different situations from different seasons and you are say that crap about four players playing on a line.

I guess i'll clear this up.

My point is yes super elites drive lines. Marner has done that no matter who he plays with, as has Matthews who's scored more goals than anyone else at 5v5 since he entered the league. And only for a stretch this season have him and Marner played together at 5v5. This all started when you said Marner and Matthews can't score when they are separated. That is 100% wrong and shows you just don't watch the Leafs.
28 janv. 2020 à 19 h 25
Banni
Quoting: Isles777
Draisaitl is still a dominant 90-100 pt player without McDavid. The guy put up 51 pts (58 pt pace) as a 19 year without playing with McDavid all year. The thing with the oilers is they have bottom 6 caliber players playing in the top 6 - very few players in the NHL can carry scrubs on their line - tavares, Crosby, panarin, and McDavid are the only players that come to mind.

If marner was on a line with Trevor Moore and kerfoot, his numbers would take a hit. That does not mean he’s not a dominant player.

Yeah Draisaitl could be a dominant 100 point player with good linemates. McDavid turns anyone into a point producer. The point is though, he's not done that yet. He needs more support to be that dominant.
28 janv. 2020 à 19 h 55
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,517
Quoting: PleaseBanMeForMyOwnGood
Is this really happening?

This totally proves my point. I mentioned 3 different situations from different seasons and you are say that crap about four players playing on a line.

I guess i'll clear this up.

My point is yes super elites drive lines. Marner has done that no matter who he plays with, as has Matthews who's scored more goals than anyone else at 5v5 since he entered the league. And only for a stretch this season have him and Marner played together at 5v5. This all started when you said Marner and Matthews can't score when they are separated. That is 100% wrong and shows you just don't watch the Leafs.

Yah because Marner and Matthews are playing with other elite players. Rielly, Andersson, Nylander, Tavares, Marner and Mathews are all elite, they all play together and score together, How about this, put Marner with Kassian and Chaisson who is Drai played moth with besides Connor and see how Marner does.
28 janv. 2020 à 20 h 5
Banni
Yah because Marner and Matthews are playing with other elite players. Rielly, Andersson, Nylander, Tavares, Marner and Mathews are all elite, they all play together and score together, How about this, put Marner with Kassian and Chaisson who is Drai played moth with besides Connor and see how Marner does.

Probably not as well as he would with Who he plays with now.
28 janv. 2020 à 20 h 8
Probably not as well as he would with Who he plays with now.

Are you not happy that I talk to you all the time and we debate about hockey and you dont have to just debate with Siri or Alexa?
28 janv. 2020 à 20 h 9
Banni

But the point is, Draisaitl has played most of his time with McDavid and you guys call him a top 5 player in the NHL. Away from him he's getting scored on more than he's scoring but gets the PP points to inflate his overall credentials. Only recently could that be said about TO. They get the least amount of PP opportunities in the league as well.
28 janv. 2020 à 20 h 9
Banni
Are you not happy that I talk to you all the time and we debate about hockey and you dont have to just debate with Siri or Alexa?

Lol nice
Copenhagen a aimé ceci.
28 janv. 2020 à 20 h 13
But the point is, Draisaitl has played most of his time with McDavid and you guys call him a top 5 player in the NHL. Away from him he's getting scored on more than he's scoring but gets the PP points to inflate his overall credentials. Only recently could that be said about TO. They get the least amount of PP opportunities in the league as well.

TSN said he is top 5, I dont think he is top 5, I can probably come up with 10 right off the top of my head who I would pick before him. It is just a sports writers list, who cares. and everyone is allowed an opinion. Mine will of course be biased. Like I love Marner and McKinnon, some people dont think as high as me on Marner. but each to their own.
28 janv. 2020 à 23 h 45
Rejoint: janv. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 6
May I remind everybody that Draisaitl hasn't been on the same line as McDavid for quite a while now, he is playing really well and is making the guys around him (nuge and yamamoto) better.
29 janv. 2020 à 0 h 51
Banni
TSN said he is top 5, I dont think he is top 5, I can probably come up with 10 right off the top of my head who I would pick before him. It is just a sports writers list, who cares. and everyone is allowed an opinion. Mine will of course be biased. Like I love Marner and McKinnon, some people dont think as high as me on Marner. but each to their own.

I think McDavid, McKinnon and Crosby are just a cut above anyone else. Then there are some who could get that good like Matthews, Eichel, Barkov and then there are a bunch of really incredible players that can do so much. Right now I see Draisaitl as that group. Tremendous for sure, elite players but just not those true completely dominant players. He needs to do more on his own for me to see him as a super elite.
29 janv. 2020 à 6 h 52
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 7,772
Quoting: Isles777
Draisaitl is still a dominant 90-100 pt player without McDavid. The guy put up 51 pts (58 pt pace) as a 19 year without playing with McDavid all year. The thing with the oilers is they have bottom 6 caliber players playing in the top 6 - very few players in the NHL can carry scrubs on their line - tavares, Crosby, panarin, and McDavid are the only players that come to mind.

If marner was on a line with Trevor Moore and kerfoot, his numbers would take a hit. That does not mean he’s not a dominant player.

Too many people don't realize this. The guys at puckiq.com have "binned" players by performance levels, and they've found that when you play an Elite player with two Gritensity players, you get either Middle or Gritensity levels of production from that Elite player, depending on their ability to carry others. Elite players need to be with at least Middle players to produce Elite results. The formula is consistent across the league.
Isles777 a aimé ceci.
29 janv. 2020 à 7 h 18
Yeah Draisaitl could be a dominant 100 point player with good linemates. McDavid turns anyone into a point producer. The point is though, he's not done that yet. He needs more support to be that dominant.

Quoting: JRob2911
May I remind everybody that Draisaitl hasn't been on the same line as McDavid for quite a while now, he is playing really well and is making the guys around him (nuge and yamamoto) better.

I haven't followed this whole debate, just skimmed in and thought I'd chime in on a couple of points.

1) Support / playing with other elite players.

The creators of puckiq.com have "binned" players by performance levels, and they've found that when you play an Elite player with two Gritensity players, you get either Middle or Gritensity levels of production from that Elite player, depending on their ability to carry others. Elite players need to be with at least Middle players to produce Elite results. The formula is consistent across the league.

2) Draisaitl without McDavid recently.

They've been split up for 8 games now, still a small sample size but not infinitesimal. Of course they're still together on the PP, it would be stupid to break up the best PP ever* for no reason. So we'll focus on 5v5 numbers. In the past 8 games Draisaitl has scored 6 points and McDavid 6 points, and neither was on the ice for any of the other's points. The Nuge-Draisaitl-Yamamoto line has gone 7-1 in 90:22, the Neal-McDavid-Kassian line was 4-2 in 72:39 and the Neal-McDavid-Archibald line (during Kassian's 2-game suspension) was 2-1 in 22:54.

*Okay, it's not the best ever, but the Oilers' PP conversion ratio of 29.7% is the best of any team since the Oilers entered the league in 1979. Forty-one years. That's pretty impressive.

But anyway, this trade doesn't make sense for either team: Edmonton is pretty set on defense and needs more quality forwards, while the Leafs are top-heavy with forwards but need to shore up their defense. There are zero reasons for either team to consider this trade.
kafle22 et Copenhagen a aimé ceci.
29 janv. 2020 à 9 h 23
Banni
Quoting: CD282
I haven't followed this whole debate, just skimmed in and thought I'd chime in on a couple of points.

1) Support / playing with other elite players.

The creators of puckiq.com have "binned" players by performance levels, and they've found that when you play an Elite player with two Gritensity players, you get either Middle or Gritensity levels of production from that Elite player, depending on their ability to carry others. Elite players need to be with at least Middle players to produce Elite results. The formula is consistent across the league.

2) Draisaitl without McDavid recently.

They've been split up for 8 games now, still a small sample size but not infinitesimal. Of course they're still together on the PP, it would be stupid to break up the best PP ever* for no reason. So we'll focus on 5v5 numbers. In the past 8 games Draisaitl has scored 6 points and McDavid 6 points, and neither was on the ice for any of the other's points. The Nuge-Draisaitl-Yamamoto line has gone 7-1 in 90:22, the Neal-McDavid-Kassian line was 4-2 in 72:39 and the Neal-McDavid-Archibald line (during Kassian's 2-game suspension) was 2-1 in 22:54.

*Okay, it's not the best ever, but the Oilers' PP conversion ratio of 29.7% is the best of any team since the Oilers entered the league in 1979. Forty-one years. That's pretty impressive.

But anyway, this trade doesn't make sense for either team: Edmonton is pretty set on defense and needs more quality forwards, while the Leafs are top-heavy with forwards but need to shore up their defense. There are zero reasons for either team to consider this trade.

Obviously TO would never offer this trade, I highly doubt Edmonton would have the audacity. Its an insulting proposition. The point I have been making is that the trade above is massively in Edmonton's favour. If this was offered by TO, Edmonton would be utterly insane to not take it.
29 janv. 2020 à 10 h 56
Obviously TO would never offer this trade, I highly doubt Edmonton would have the audacity. Its an insulting proposition. The point I have been making is that the trade above is massively in Edmonton's favour. If this was offered by TO, Edmonton would be utterly insane to not take it.

I can agree that it doesn't work for either team. That's about it though. cheers
29 janv. 2020 à 11 h 9
Banni
Quoting: CD282
I can agree that it doesn't work for either team. That's about it though. cheers

Edmonton would lose a good forward sure but would have an embasment of terrific defence to flaunt and use to get more than Draisaitl back in return. Plus 2 1st?!?! This is a landslide win for Edmonton.
29 janv. 2020 à 14 h 31
I think McDavid, McKinnon and Crosby are just a cut above anyone else. Then there are some who could get that good like Matthews, Eichel, Barkov and then there are a bunch of really incredible players that can do so much. Right now I see Draisaitl as that group. Tremendous for sure, elite players but just not those true completely dominant players. He needs to do more on his own for me to see him as a super elite.

Well 2 of those players are generational talent and one is just under.
29 janv. 2020 à 14 h 39
Banni
Well 2 of those players are generational talent and one is just under.

McKinnon is right up there with McDavid man. He doesn't have near the help people think he does. Rantanen and Landeskog are far lesser players without him than they are with him. He elevates everyone he plays with the same way McDavid does. He's a super elite generational talent for sure.
29 janv. 2020 à 14 h 46
McKinnon is right up there with McDavid man. He doesn't have near the help people think he does. Rantanen and Landeskog are far lesser players without him than they are with him. He elevates everyone he plays with the same way McDavid does. He's a super elite generational talent for sure.

Yah it was a real thinking process when I wrote it. Is he generational or not. It is as close to be if he is not, I wouldnt argue with anyone saying it.
29 janv. 2020 à 14 h 50
Banni
Yah it was a real thinking process when I wrote it. Is he generational or not. It is as close to be if he is not, I wouldnt argue with anyone saying it.

It took him a few years to really hit his stride but I'd say he's the second most valuable player in the entire league behind only McDavid.
29 janv. 2020 à 14 h 54
It took him a few years to really hit his stride but I'd say he's the second most valuable player in the entire league behind only McDavid.

I agree,

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage