Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2384 500 000 $84 093 531 $341 534 $1 612 500 $406 469 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton
5 750 000 $5 750 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 3
12 500 000 $12 500 000 $
C
UFA - 6
3 850 000 $3 850 000 $
AD
UFA - 4
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
AG, C
UFA - 1
8 500 000 $8 500 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 5
894 166 $894 166 $ (Bonis de performance230 000 $$230K)
AD
RFA - 1
1 800 000 $1 800 000 $
AG
UFA - 1
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
2 150 000 $2 150 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
AG
UFA - 1
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
AG, C
UFA - 1
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
808 333 $808 333 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
Logo de Rangers de New York
894 166 $894 166 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
C, AG
RFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
4 167 000 $4 167 000 $
DG
UFA - 3
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance500 000 $$500K)
DD
RFA - 3
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 2
6 250 000 $6 250 000 $
DG
UFA - 2
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 1
4 166 666 $4 166 666 $
DD
UFA - 1
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
G
UFA - 1
825 000 $825 000 $ (Bonis de performance32 500 $$32K)
DG
UFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
11 janv. 2020 à 16 h 3
Ban Price trades
Rejoint: oct. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 6,455
If Matt Benning's value is anywhere between a late 2nd Round PIck to an early 3rd Round Pick, care to explain how the hell Toronto acquires him essentially for free? Why even bother acquiring Timashov when you have Benson at a point-per-game pace over his AHL career ready to be added to Edmonton's third line?

Not enough coming back in the NYR trade. The Rangers really want Puljujarvi, and Puljujarvi has at least a history of NHL performance. Lias does not. There needs to be more going to Edmonton: Holland has already said no to a one-for-one swap of that nature.

Way too much money for Kassian and I doubt Holland re-acquires a player he's historically had issues with. Never mind that Detroit probably never accepts that package for Athanasiou anyways.

I'd rather Samorukov got an extra year playing key minutes in the AHL than being a scratch next season.
CD282 a aimé ceci.
11 janv. 2020 à 16 h 8
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 7,785
Quoting: BeterChiarelli
If Matt Benning's value is anywhere between a late 2nd Round PIck to an early 3rd Round Pick, care to explain how the hell Toronto acquires him essentially for free? Why even bother acquiring Timashov when you have Benson at a point-per-game pace over his AHL career ready to be added to Edmonton's third line?

Not enough coming back in the NYR trade. The Rangers really want Puljujarvi, and Puljujarvi has at least a history of NHL performance. Lias does not. There needs to be more going to Edmonton: Holland has already said no to a one-for-one swap of that nature.

Way too much money for Kassian and I doubt Holland re-acquires a player he's historically had issues with. Never mind that Detroit probably never accepts that package for Athanasiou anyways.

I'd rather Samorukov got an extra year playing key minutes in the AHL than being a scratch next season.

And that Skinner trade!? WTF is THAT all about? He's clearly the farmhand the organization sees the highest upside in, why trade him for a nothing pick??
BeterChiarelli a aimé ceci.
11 janv. 2020 à 16 h 10
Ban Price trades
Quoting: CD282
And that Skinner trade!? WTF is THAT all about? He's clearly the farmhand the organization sees the highest upside in, why trade him for a nothing pick??

I can't believe I missed that. Must've been the rest of the sh*t on this AGM that made me overlook it.
CD282 a aimé ceci.
11 janv. 2020 à 16 h 25
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 6

Benning is worth a lot to the oilers, but he doesn't put up points or really stand out defensively on TV so I think he won't fetch a lot in a trade no matter how good his underlying numbers are. Benson hasn't played an NHL game yet, so I won't assume he's in tqhelineup until he proves himself better than a Nygard or a Timashov.

Holland may have rejected this already, but Puljujarvi's value isn't going up and I view this trade as just a way to get anything meaningful back.

It may be expensive but I prefer Kassian to a wild-card free agent at the same price. Athanasiou isn't good in his own end, but he is fast and could play almost anywhere in the oilers lineup so I don't know why they wouldn't want him. I don't really know what the ask would be though.

I agree, I only had him there because I think he has the best chance to make the oilers defence next year, besides Bouchard .
11 janv. 2020 à 16 h 30
Ban Price trades
Quoting: Sam2727
I agree, I only had him there because I think he has the best chance to make the oilers defence next year, besides Bouchard .

Lagesson exists.

If you're judging a guy by how he "looks on TV" then you aren't assessing players properly. His production, shot, and metrics have him as one of the more valuable defenders on this roster - and even across the league. This isn't an "only Edmonton values him" schtick either. @CD282 has more of a basis for Benning's value and what he brings. Argue it with him. All I'm fit to argue is that Edmonton loses that trade by such an extent that it's not even funny. Timashov has requested a trade from the Leafs. You're giving up a pick for no reason. Toronto should be paying for Benning, not vice-versa.

Puljujarvi's value is in fact going up. His Liiga production has him on pace with most quality 3rd-line NHL forwards. Making a trade for the sake of making a trade is how Edmonton ended up in such a mess to begin with. You aren't fixing anything there.

While the free-agent pool is shallow, this doesn't mean you have to pay a luxury on Kassian. If he wants to take more money than he's worth elsewheres, he's free to do so. Craig Smith is a name I'd happily replace Kassian with. Anything over $3M and two years in term is a steep overpay.
CD282 a aimé ceci.
11 janv. 2020 à 16 h 42
Démarrer sujet
Mentions "j'aime": 6
Lagesson exists.

If you're judging a guy by how he "looks on TV" then you aren't assessing players properly. His production, shot, and metrics have him as one of the more valuable defenders on this roster - and even across the league. This isn't an "only Edmonton values him" schtick either. @CD282 has more of a basis for Benning's value and what he brings. Argue it with him. All I'm fit to argue is that Edmonton loses that trade by such an extent that it's not even funny. Timashov has requested a trade from the Leafs. You're giving up a pick for no reason. Toronto should be paying for Benning, not vice-versa.

Puljujarvi's value is in fact going up. His Liiga production has him on pace with most quality 3rd-line NHL forwards. Making a trade for the sake of making a trade is how Edmonton ended up in such a mess to begin with. You aren't fixing anything there.

While the free-agent pool is shallow, this doesn't mean you have to pay a luxury on Kassian. If he wants to take more money than he's worth elsewheres, he's free to do so. Craig Smith is a name I'd happily replace Kassian with. Anything over $3M and two years in term is a steep overpay.

I do value Benning and Puljujarvi, but based on past oiler trades I have come to expect the bare minimum on what they could get. My AGM is not meant to be taken that seriously though. I never make these thinking that I can legitimately value these players from executives perspective.
11 janv. 2020 à 17 h 15
Mentions "j'aime": 2,518
Lagesson exists.

Kassian is my fav player on the oilers and you are right on 3 by 3 is max on him. What ever happened to Brendon Smith for Pool party trade, Oilers sure like him a lot. Benning has turned into a really good D, His stupid mistakes have seem to be gone from his game, we need to keep him, he is a terrific 3rd line D (cant believe i am saying that)

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage