Forums/Armchair-GM

Colorado Fans here me out

Créé par: Devilsfan101
Équipe: 2019-20 Devils du New Jersey
Date de création initiale: 13 déc. 2019
Publié: 13 déc. 2019
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
Tyson Jost should NOT be on your 4th line. Taylor Hall would benefit greatly in your top 6 and Pavel Zacha still has potential but would fit well on the 4th line better.
Transactions
NJD
  1. Helleson, Drew [Liste de réserve]
  2. Jost, Tyson
  3. Timmins, Conor
  4. Choix de 1e ronde en 2020 (COL)
  5. Choix de 1e ronde en 2021 (COL)
Détails additionnels:
(conditional first if he re-signs then its a first. If not then no pick.)
Helleson is a maybe not sure yet
Rachats de contrats
Frais appliqués
Enfoui
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de NJD
Logo de COL
Logo de NJD
Logo de BOS
Logo de NJD
Logo de NJD
Logo de NJD
Logo de NJD
Logo de COL
Logo de NJD
Logo de NJD
Logo de NJD
Logo de NJD
Logo de NJD
Logo de NJD
Logo de NJD
Logo de NJD
Logo de NJD
Logo de NJD
Logo de CBJ
Logo de NJD
Logo de NJD
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2781 500 000 $61 517 763 $0 $7 407 500 $19 982 237 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Devils du New Jersey
2 875 000 $2 875 000 $
C
NTC
UFA - 2
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
2 325 000 $2 325 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
AG
UFA - 3
1 800 000 $1 800 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
700 000 $700 000 $
C
UFA - 1
749 167 $749 167 $ (Bonis de performance42 500 $$42K)
AD, AG
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance2 850 000 $$3M)
C
UFA - 3
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance2 850 000 $$3M)
C
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $
C, AG
RFA - 3
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance500 000 $$500K)
C
RFA - 2
750 000 $750 000 $
C, AG, AD
UFA - 1
Logo de Avalanche du Colorado
885 833 $885 833 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
C
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG/DD
NTC
UFA - 1
9 000 000 $9 000 000 $
DD
UFA - 3
1 150 000 $1 150 000 $
G
UFA - 1
2 437 500 $2 437 500 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
4 166 666 $4 166 666 $
DD
UFA - 4
697 500 $697 500 $ (Bonis de performance132 500 $$132K)
G
UFA - 1
2 822 764 $2 822 764 $
DG
UFA - 3
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
1 400 000 $1 400 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
700 000 $700 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
728 333 $728 333 $ (Bonis de performance182 500 $$182K)
DG
UFA - 1
675 000 $675 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
Logo de Avalanche du Colorado
925 000 $925 000 $
DD
RFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
if I eliminate a first is this a fair trade?
Le graphique a été masqué

Options de sondage

13 déc. 2019 à 10 h 31
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,654
The players in the trade on avs end are fine, colorado doesnt send 2 1sts for hall as a rental, and honestly Zacha does have potential but the avs top 6 is pretty full especially with a taylor hall, and their bottom 6 is looking so good, I doubt they'd mess with them.
13 déc. 2019 à 10 h 33
Rejoint: nov. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 25
Timmins AND Helleson? Devils would only be getting 1 of them, if anything at all. I'm not advocationg for the Avs acquiring Hall whatsoever but if there were to be a trade, the Devils are definitely not getting both of the Avs' top 2 RHD prospects.
Jost has been given all the opportunities to shine and hasn't. Probably rushed in his development in my opinion. I'm hoping he's just a late bloomer. Hall doesn't fit in the Avs' depth charts any more than Jost does, again, in my opinion.
13 déc. 2019 à 10 h 43
Rejoint: mars 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 78
Quoting: avsjunkie11
Timmins AND Helleson? Devils would only be getting 1 of them, if anything at all. I'm not advocationg for the Avs acquiring Hall whatsoever but if there were to be a trade, the Devils are definitely not getting both of the Avs' top 2 RHD prospects.
Jost has been given all the opportunities to shine and hasn't. Probably rushed in his development in my opinion. I'm hoping he's just a late bloomer. Hall doesn't fit in the Avs' depth charts any more than Jost does, again, in my opinion.

Gotta love Avs fans thinking Hall doesnt fit in the Avs lineup or doesnt fit their team. I get not wanting to pay a ton for a rental, but lets be smart here.
13 déc. 2019 à 10 h 48
Hurricane Waddell
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 3,602
I think you meant ‘Hear’
13 déc. 2019 à 10 h 49
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: janv. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 72
Quoting: Caniac555
I think you meant ‘Hear’

yeh i mistyped oops
13 déc. 2019 à 10 h 50
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: JeffW
The players in the trade on avs end are fine, colorado doesnt send 2 1sts for hall as a rental, and honestly Zacha does have potential but the avs top 6 is pretty full especially with a taylor hall, and their bottom 6 is looking so good, I doubt they'd mess with them.

Zacha doesn't necessraily have to play top 6 minutes possibly just to substitute for Tyson Jost and Zacha is a great penalty killer and with Compher or Nieto will excel
13 déc. 2019 à 10 h 55
Quoting: Devilsfan101
Zacha doesn't necessraily have to play top 6 minutes possibly just to substitute for Tyson Jost and Zacha is a great penalty killer and with Compher or Nieto will excel

Maybe, haven't seen enough of him yet, I guess I'll get my chance tonight
Devilsfan101 a aimé ceci.
13 déc. 2019 à 11 h 1
Quoting: ScottRoth
Gotta love Avs fans thinking Hall doesnt fit in the Avs lineup or doesnt fit their team. I get not wanting to pay a ton for a rental, but lets be smart here.

Well look at the team, he would be a replacement for bura or donskoi who both pretty much have the same point totals. Why sell the farm for a guy you dont need at this point in the season. Halls a rental

Jersey fans are just assuming that he will resume his mvp pace moving from jersey to denver, what happens if he doesnt? Does hall kill penalties is he a physical presence? He scores goals and 31 games into the season the avs are the highest scoring team in the league.
13 déc. 2019 à 11 h 9
Démarrer sujet
Well look at the team, he would be a replacement for bura or donskoi who both pretty much have the same point totals. Why sell the farm for a guy you dont need at this point in the season. Halls a rental

Jersey fans are just assuming that he will resume his mvp pace moving from jersey to denver, what happens if he doesnt? Does hall kill penalties is he a physical presence? He scores goals and 31 games into the season the avs are the highest scoring team in the league.

it would be beneficial to have him as opposed to playing St. Louis or Dallas or even Calgary which you will most likely face in the playoffs
13 déc. 2019 à 11 h 11
Quoting: Devilsfan101
it would be beneficial to have him as opposed to playing St. Louis or Dallas or even Calgary which you will most likely face in the playoffs

Oh yes and I've said that before, only reason I'd trade for him in the first place is to not play hall-oreilly-tarasenko
13 déc. 2019 à 11 h 13

31 games into the season, correct. No chance Donskoi and Burakovsky slow down from their career year paces or anyone gets hurt. Hall's style fits perfectly into the top 6 of the team and you signed donskoi to be a middle 6 winger, I dont understand the insistence on not acquiring Hall because of the fast start. You still want to be the team with the most depth and talent in the playoffs. You dont think a team like the Blues can add Hall and then get tarasenko back and all of the sudden a team you have to compete gets much better that you could have had? and no I dont think Hall will be 2017-2018 Hall, but playing with elite talent on a team that plays to his style where he doesnt have to do most of the legwork could see a close point production to that year.
13 déc. 2019 à 11 h 23
Rejoint: août 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 6,060
I don't see NJD getting anywhere near that much. COL is in the driver's seat in this negotiation, NJD needs to get rid of Hall before the deadline or else he will (probably) walk away for nothing, and no other teams who are in Hall rumours have as many high tier prospects as COL. COL already has the best offense in the league so they aren't coming from a position of weakness in that regard either.

You have to temper expectations if you expect to get that much for Hall
JeffW a aimé ceci.
13 déc. 2019 à 11 h 27
31 games into the season, correct. No chance Donskoi and Burakovsky slow down from their career year paces or anyone gets hurt. Hall's style fits perfectly into the top 6 of the team and you signed donskoi to be a middle 6 winger, I dont understand the insistence on not acquiring Hall because of the fast start. You still want to be the team with the most depth and talent in the playoffs. You dont think a team like the Blues can add Hall and then get tarasenko back and all of the sudden a team you have to compete gets much better that you could have had? and no I dont think Hall will be 2017-2018 Hall, but playing with elite talent on a team that plays to his style where he doesnt have to do most of the legwork could see a close point production to that year.

As a jersey fan you probably dont realize that these guys were brought in because they werent getting the opportunity on their previous stacked offensive teams... joe gives them the oppurtunity and they flourish, why punish them for stepping up... when landeskog, rantanen, kadri, makar, johnson, grubauer, calvert, and bellemare all get injured...

I agree that hall is a great player, but hes injury prone and coming off of a significant knee surgery, not only that but he will demand somewhere between 9-12 million to resign with a 1st round pick attached to that... just seems to expensive all the way around in order to aquire him
13 déc. 2019 à 11 h 33
As a jersey fan you probably dont realize that these guys were brought in because they werent getting the opportunity on their previous stacked offensive teams... joe gives them the oppurtunity and they flourish, why punish them for stepping up... when landeskog, rantanen, kadri, makar, johnson, grubauer, calvert, and bellemare all get injured...

I agree that hall is a great player, but hes injury prone and coming off of a significant knee surgery, not only that but he will demand somewhere between 9-12 million to resign with a 1st round pick attached to that... just seems to expensive all the way around in order to aquire him

I understand that for sure, especially with Burakovsky since we saw him quite often and I wanted the Devils to sign him. My main point is that even though things are all awesome right now, does not mean it will stay that way. I expect Donskoi and Burakovsky to take a step back at some point and Hall to me is a guy who would fit in seamlessly and could be a piece to take you over the top. He could be overpaid, but if you can get him at a reasonable number and he produces well, then that gives you the best opportunity to win when Mackinnon, Makar, Grubauer, landeskog are making significatly less than they should be. I dont think Hall is about the money as much as he is winning and I could see him ending up in the 9ish million range.
13 déc. 2019 à 11 h 42
Rejoint: juin 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 12,187
trades too complicated...There is 0 need for Zacha. at his current contract, he would be way to expesnive to be a 4th line C, and when Avs already have Kamanev who could do that role...dont see the zacha need.

The trades simple, Jost, Timmins or Helleson and a 1st for Hall. You arent getting 2 1st round picks, Hall isnt worth that
13 déc. 2019 à 11 h 43
I understand that for sure, especially with Burakovsky since we saw him quite often and I wanted the Devils to sign him. My main point is that even though things are all awesome right now, does not mean it will stay that way. I expect Donskoi and Burakovsky to take a step back at some point and Hall to me is a guy who would fit in seamlessly and could be a piece to take you over the top. He could be overpaid, but if you can get him at a reasonable number and he produces well, then that gives you the best opportunity to win when Mackinnon, Makar, Grubauer, landeskog are making significatly less than they should be. I dont think Hall is about the money as much as he is winning and I could see him ending up in the 9ish million range.

I agree that hall is about winning right now, and landeskog, makar, and grubs are only making less for this year and next, if they get hall it would be for just this year and maybe next, if hall is willing to sign a 1 year deal next year before we see what happens to the cap possibly an extension after that, he doesnt fit into the cap system after the 2020-2021 season..

Hall could be a good rental, but he could be last years zuccarello, it depends on what the price shakes out to be, friedman said that a girard and byram are a no for the avs...
13 déc. 2019 à 11 h 45
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 162
The Avalanche don’t have a shortage of goal scoring, hence there is no need to acquire Hall. There would be no benefit to making this deal. Sakic is too smart. He has already made his deal last summer. Come the TDL, Colorado will acquire players which will add depth. If this is a liability on this team, it is in net.

PLEASE STOP THESE RIDICULOUS HALL TO THE AVS TRADES. IT IS NOT HAPPENING.
avsjunkie11 a aimé ceci.
13 déc. 2019 à 11 h 45
I agree that hall is about winning right now, and landeskog, makar, and grubs are only making less for this year and next, if they get hall it would be for just this year and maybe next, if hall is willing to sign a 1 year deal next year before we see what happens to the cap possibly an extension after that, he doesnt fit into the cap system after the 2020-2021 season..

Hall could be a good rental, but he could be last years zuccarello, it depends on what the price shakes out to be, friedman said that a girard and byram are a no for the avs...
13 déc. 2019 à 11 h 45
Rejoint: mai 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 1,995
Pass
13 déc. 2019 à 11 h 48
Quoting: Hawksince71

I guess it would be wise write something before hitting the submit. I was going to say Hall has been gangbusters in the post season. Don’t be lured by the glittered Joe Sakic.
13 déc. 2019 à 11 h 51

I expect the package to be around Timmins if its the Avs. Byram would be a long long shot and I dont see why they would trade Girard since they just extended him at a great number. I could see Zadarov being involved since they have yet to commit to him long term and Byram/Girard is clearly the 1/2 punch of the future but not sure they would want to move anyone making a significant impact this season since this season is one they should be putting their best foot forward to win.
13 déc. 2019 à 11 h 56
I expect the package to be around Timmins if its the Avs. Byram would be a long long shot and I dont see why they would trade Girard since they just extended him at a great number. I could see Zadarov being involved since they have yet to commit to him long term and Byram/Girard is clearly the 1/2 punch of the future but not sure they would want to move anyone making a significant impact this season since this season is one they should be putting their best foot forward to win.

See I dont think they can afford to lose zadorov, need him on the PK, hes a massive physical presence, an all star in the dressing room, took matthew thachuk out of the series last year against calgary, and he has offensive upside...

If hall comes over it will be for 1 roster player, a forward roster player, which I think will be jost, plus whatever prospect probably a dman, and pick
13 déc. 2019 à 12 h 3
See I dont think they can afford to lose zadorov, need him on the PK, hes a massive physical presence, an all star in the dressing room, took matthew thachuk out of the series last year against calgary, and he has offensive upside...

If hall comes over it will be for 1 roster player, a forward roster player, which I think will be jost, plus whatever prospect probably a dman, and pick

Yeah I agree with that, only reason i included Zadorov would be if they want to extend Hall long term they could move him out to have more space. Timmins, Jost, conditional 1st is my guess for the package with maybe another pick in there based on him signing.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Chargement de l'animation
Soumettre les modifications du sondage