Forums/Armchair-GM

Thinking outside the house that is outside of the box

Créé par: blacroix
Équipe: 2019-20 Maple Leafs de Toronto
Date de création initiale: 24 juin 2019
Publié: 24 juin 2019
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
Purely for fun as any idea what's going to happen is completely thrown out the window.
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
RFAANSCAP HIT
33 200 000 $
43 400 000 $
UFAANSCAP HIT
11 500 000 $
46 000 000 $
Transactions
TOR
  1. Parayko, Colton
  2. Thomas, Robert
  3. Choix de 2e ronde en 2020 (STL)
Détails additionnels:
I had two firsts was quickly told that was baddd so I removed and added a single second.
STL
  1. Marner, Mitchell [Droits de RFA]
TOR
  1. Hamonic, Travis
  2. Choix de 1e ronde en 2020 (CGY)
Détails additionnels:
Conditional first if he doesn't resign.
TOR
  1. Choix de 2e ronde en 2020 (WSH)
Rachats de contrats
Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de CGY
Logo de TOR
Logo de STL
Logo de WSH
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de CAR
Logo de EDM
Logo de SJS
Logo de STL
Logo de WPG
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2381 500 000 $79 703 508 $0 $557 500 $1 796 492 $

Formation

Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
3 400 000 $3 400 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 4
11 634 000 $11 634 000 $
C
UFA - 5
6 962 366 $6 962 366 $
AD
UFA - 5
2 250 000 $2 250 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 6
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 4
2 100 000 $2 100 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
Logo de Blues de St-Louis
894 166 $894 166 $ (Bonis de performance425 000 $$425K)
C, AD
UFA - 2
3 200 000 $3 200 000 $
AD
UFA - 3
925 000 $925 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
675 000 $675 000 $
C
UFA - 1
775 000 $775 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
767 500 $767 500 $ (Bonis de performance132 500 $$132K)
AG, AD
UFA - 1
775 000 $775 000 $
C, AG, AD
UFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG
UFA - 3
Logo de Blues de St-Louis
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 3
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 2
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
Logo de Flames de Calgary
3 857 143 $3 857 143 $
DD
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
DG
UFA - 2
863 333 $863 333 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
G
UFA - 1
675 000 $675 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
5 300 000 $5 300 000 $
AD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
24 juin 2019 à 23 h 19
Formerly Jamiepo
Rejoint: juill. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 10,700
If we got Parayko and Thomas for marner I would call that a win... adding two firsts is quite gratuitous.

Also no way Montreal gives up Gallagher.
24 juin 2019 à 23 h 24
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,517
Oilers decline
24 juin 2019 à 23 h 25
Démarrer sujet
Blacroix
Rejoint: nov. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 8
Quoting: Jamiepo
If we got Parayko and Thomas for marner I would call that a win... adding two firsts is quite gratuitous.

Also no way Montreal gives up Gallagher.

Is that better for the STL trade?

I get the idea that MTL wouldn't want to trade Gally but they are really weak in the middle. Kadri helps fix that quite a bit I think. What would need to be added for Gallagher-Kadri deal to go through?
24 juin 2019 à 23 h 32
GoJetsGo
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 522
Quoting: blacroix

I get the idea that MTL wouldn't want to trade Gally but they are really weak in the middle. Kadri helps fix that quite a bit I think. What would need to be added for Gallagher-Kadri deal to go through?

They're not really that weak now, Domi was first line caliber last year, Danault was eighth I believe in Selke voting, good 2c, and Kotkaniemi is a solid 3c. Plus they have Poeling and Suzuki coming up.
GenXHockey a aimé ceci.
24 juin 2019 à 23 h 34
Formerly Jamiepo

I think it’s The personal aspect. Gallagher is a leader there. I would imagine that it would be a price the leafs do not want to pay. I think there are other players that could fill that role with a cheaper trade value. To be honest I think you need a playmaker to go there with JT.

The blues trade looks better. I don’t think the blues make that deal either but it seems close to fair.

When I make trades I usually try to pinpoint players that are either on the block or I can see good reason for them to be moved out.
24 juin 2019 à 23 h 36
Formerly Jamiepo
Quoting: Copenhagen
Oilers decline

Doubtful... both brown and zaitsev are better than benning, Sure there are cap implications but I’m sure Edmonton could move a few million here and there.
blacroix a aimé ceci.
24 juin 2019 à 23 h 37
Démarrer sujet
Blacroix
I think it’s The personal aspect. Gallagher is a leader there. I would imagine that it would be a price the leafs do not want to pay. I think there are other players that could fill that role with a cheaper trade value. To be honest I think you need a playmaker to go there with JT.

The blues trade looks better. I don’t think the blues make that deal either but it seems close to fair.

When I make trades I usually try to pinpoint players that are either on the block or I can see good reason for them to be moved out.

Yeah I've done and seen enough of the Kappy + Z + whatever for Pesce deals. I am just looking outside of the box, what are things that we can least expect. I don't think the blues do it either but it's merely the concept of what's accepted. The problem I always see is everyone the trade block is all offensive minded, don't PK and toronto needs help on PK
24 juin 2019 à 23 h 40
Formerly Jamiepo
Yeah I've done and seen enough of the Kappy + Z + whatever for Pesce deals. I am just looking outside of the box, what are things that we can least expect. I don't think the blues do it either but it's merely the concept of what's accepted. The problem I always see is everyone the trade block is all offensive minded, don't PK and toronto needs help on PK

Yes they do!!! Moving zaitsev and no hainsey will hurt that. But... we do have muzzin and dermott who can both pk. I think it is very important to find a righty that can pk though.
blacroix a aimé ceci.
24 juin 2019 à 23 h 41
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Rejoint: juill. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 22,773

We used to think that a player coming off his ELC would sign for 8 years. Gee now might be 5 or 6 is the norm. So you could argue that 3 years of Parayko, and 6 controllable years of Thomas might be fair return for Marner. Plus the Leafs can a cap benefit to sign another player (s).
Just saying controllable years might be the deciding factor in any Marner trade.
blacroix a aimé ceci.
24 juin 2019 à 23 h 43
Formerly Jamiepo
Quoting: palhal
We used to think that a player coming off his ELC would sign for 8 years. Gee now might be 5 or 6 is the norm. So you could argue that 3 years of Parayko, and 6 controllable years of Thomas might be fair return for Marner. Plus the Leafs can a cap benefit to sign another player (s).
Just saying controllable years might be the deciding factor in any Marner trade.

I would actually be very happy with this trade, I just doubt the blues bite.
24 juin 2019 à 23 h 43
Démarrer sujet
Blacroix
The other thing I considered was trading away Kadri for like... Hamonic and then signing Nyquist.
24 juin 2019 à 23 h 45
Doubtful... both brown and zaitsev are better than benning, Sure there are cap implications but I’m sure Edmonton could move a few million here and there.

The Oilers are trying to move like 4 D to make room for Persson and Jones, as well as Zaitsev has a terrible contract, but yes he is better than Benning, but we have a cap problem. We still have to deal with a bunch of contracts that are way over paid and still need a top 6 forward, which is the most important thing right now!
24 juin 2019 à 23 h 50
Formerly Jamiepo
The other thing I considered was trading away Kadri for like... Hamonic and then signing Nyquist.

I actually really like the idea of spezza as a 3c. On a very cheap 2 yr deal. Think he could compliment a player like kapanen. It would give the leafs a chance to find a suitable replacement over 2 years. Could be developed traded for or even ufa in the future. Helps the cap for now.

I love the idea of hamonic in Toronto, perfect partner for Rielly. I am also a flames fan though and I get the feeling that hamonic will be re signed.

A deal involving Kadri a pick and a decent RHD prospect (not Lilly) for hamonic and jankowski (or if we get really lucky Bennet) would be a solid hockey trade both ways.
24 juin 2019 à 23 h 51
Démarrer sujet
Blacroix
The Oilers are trying to move like 4 D to make room for Persson and Jones, as well as Zaitsev has a terrible contract, but yes he is better than Benning, but we have a cap problem. We still have to deal with a bunch of contracts that are way over paid and still need a top 6 forward, which is the most important thing right now!

There I removed it as the oilers are suddenly not interested in brown and Z.
24 juin 2019 à 23 h 51
Formerly Jamiepo
Oops
24 juin 2019 à 23 h 52
Démarrer sujet
Blacroix
I actually really like the idea of spezza as a 3c. On a very cheap 2 yr deal. Think he could compliment a player like kapanen. It would give the leafs a chance to find a suitable replacement over 2 years. Could be developed traded for or even ufa in the future. Helps the cap for now.

I love the idea of hamonic in Toronto, perfect artner for Rielly. I am also a flames fan though and I get the feeling that hamonic will be re signed.

A deal involving Kadri a pick and a decent RHD prospect (not Lilly) for hamonic and jankowski (or if we get really lucky Bennet) would be a solid hockey trade both ways.

I actually considered that too and maybe Spezza is the option but i heard he's going to sign in Ottawa so i moved on from that.
24 juin 2019 à 23 h 58
Formerly Jamiepo

I think there may be a trade to help both sides here, let me check your roster and cap. If I find something that could help both sides I will link an agm here.
25 juin 2019 à 0 h 12
I think there may be a trade to help both sides here, let me check your roster and cap. If I find something that could help both sides I will link an agm here.

Lucic, poolparty and benning for brown and zaitsev. Oilers retain like 2 or 3 million. Hows that!
GenXHockey a aimé ceci.
25 juin 2019 à 0 h 41
Formerly Jamiepo
Lucic, poolparty and benning for brown and zaitsev. Oilers retain like 2 or 3 million. Hows that!

Dear god no!!! I took a look into it. The only thing that I could come up with would be a trade around bear and Russel for zaitsev and brown. This works out a bit better for the oilers but I’m not sure about the leafs.

Russel could not play top pair, so it leaves a glaring hole. Dermott could play 2nd pair RD so this would essentially give us 2 bottom pairing Dmen. If Dermott were to play with Rielly I could see it working with bear and Russel filling out the roster.

Certainly better options out there for both teams.
25 juin 2019 à 0 h 45
Démarrer sujet
Blacroix
Dear god no!!! I took a look into it. The only thing that I could come up with would be a trade around bear and Russel for zaitsev and brown. This works out a bit better for the oilers but I’m not sure about the leafs.

Russel could not play top pair, so it leaves a glaring hole. Dermott could play 2nd pair RD so this would essentially give us 2 bottom pairing Dmen. If Dermott were to play with Rielly I could see it working with bear and Russel filling out the roster.

Certainly better options out there for both teams.

I moved on myself, I couldn't find a single deal that looked good. If Russel was like.. 5 years younger i'd consider it because he was this weird anomaly of shot blocking defense machine but terrible advanced stats. I think Detroit is interested in Zaitsev so i dumped him there for a pick. Vancouver will only be interested in they somehow don't get Myers.
25 juin 2019 à 0 h 51
I moved on myself, I couldn't find a single deal that looked good. If Russel was like.. 5 years younger i'd consider it because he was this weird anomaly of shot blocking defense machine but terrible advanced stats. I think Detroit is interested in Zaitsev so i dumped him there for a pick. Vancouver will only be interested in they somehow don't get Myers.

i know vancouver is going after Barrie, but they will throw a boat load of money at 3rd liner myers
25 juin 2019 à 3 h 11
Rejoint: déc. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 12,057

As a Detroit fan I can say with certainty that Detroit isn't going to give up a 2nd for Zaitsev. If Kronwall decides to play 1 more season to reach 1000 GP. That gives Detroit all 6 D from last year. They also have 2 prospects that have already proved they belong in the NHL and at least 1 more they would like to get into the line up. At the end of the upcoming season Detroit will have 4 D retiring and better yet 3 bad contracts gone. Leaving 4 bad contracts to deal with so adding another bad contract doesn't make sense. So Toronto would have to pay Detroit to take Zaitsev and his bad contract a good D prospect like Sandin, Rosen or Liljegren would work. I don't think Toronto would give any of them up which is also fine.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage