SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Armchair-GM

MTL Trade

21 juin 2019 à 14 h 57
Rejoint: avr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,640
only good piece in taht trade is ehlers. we dont want beaulieu. petry has a ntc. its upto him tbh
21 juin 2019 à 15 h 1
I post sometimes
Rejoint: juill. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,702
lol, we trade Beaulieu because of his ****ty attitude... he is not coming back.

Remember when he was benched during the playoffs? The jackass closed the "Flyjin Bar" in Montreal at 3 am the day (or morning) before a playoff game. Guess who saw him there and snitched to daddy... Goeff Molson's daughter.
21 juin 2019 à 15 h 2
Démarrer sujet
Jetsfan
Rejoint: sept. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 2,595
Quoting: Price_is_the_goat
only good piece in taht trade is ehlers. we dont want beaulieu. petry has a ntc. its upto him tbh

Don't you need a LD? Beaulieu played decent enuf for us last year...I threw them in as we wont be signing them anyways but...figured you guys could sign him as a RFA if you couldnt get another LD

The basic trade was Ehlers for Petry and yes, he would have to waive his NTC but...

As for the trade itself, what do you think?
21 juin 2019 à 15 h 3
Démarrer sujet
Jetsfan
Quoting: MTLaveragefan
lol, we trade Beaulieu because of his ****ty attitude... he is not coming back.

Remember when he was benched during the playoffs? The jackass closed the "Flyjin Bar" in Montreal at 3 am the day (or morning) before a playoff game. Guess who saw him there and snitched to daddy... Goeff Molson's daughter.

Haha...seriously?? thats kinda funny...
21 juin 2019 à 15 h 5
Rejoint: févr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 669
I think the Habs still need Petry too much to do this.

Aside from that I don't know why you include Comrie and Beaulieu into the deal they don't really move the needle at all tbh.
21 juin 2019 à 15 h 7
Démarrer sujet
Jetsfan
Quoting: LumberJacques
I think the Habs still need Petry too much to do this.

Aside from that I don't know why you include Comrie and Beaulieu into the deal they don't really move the needle at all tbh.

Don't you need a goalie? I just thought that you needed a backup goalie and LD so I threw them in.
LumberJacques a aimé ceci.
21 juin 2019 à 15 h 7
Rejoint: avr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,640
Quoting: Jetman
Don't you need a LD? Beaulieu played decent enuf for us last year...I threw them in as we wont be signing them anyways but...figured you guys could sign him as a RFA if you couldnt get another LD

The basic trade was Ehlers for Petry and yes, he would have to waive his NTC but...

As for the trade itself, what do you think?

beaulieu used to play for us. we need a top pairing left d. he's a bottom pair at best. idk how to judge this trade. it just seems off
21 juin 2019 à 15 h 7
I post sometimes
Haha...seriously?? thats kinda funny...

Nate the great had potential... but him and Chucky were in deep snow together.... And I'm not taking about the weather.

I have a friend who worked at a very popular and fancy club in MTL where the owners sold the powder to them directly... let's say that his annual revenu took a big hit when these two were traded
21 juin 2019 à 15 h 10
Démarrer sujet
Jetsfan
Nate the great had potential... but him and Chucky were in deep snow together.... And I'm not taking about the weather.

I have a friend who worked at a very popular and fancy club in MTL where the owners sold the powder to them directly... let's say that his annual revenu took a big hit when these two were traded

He was with the Jets for a short time(Buffalo sat him too) and seemed fine...I didnt know about this...but take his RFA rights out and whatever...
21 juin 2019 à 15 h 11
I post sometimes
He was with the Jets for a short time(Buffalo sat him too) and seemed fine...I didnt know about this...but take his RFA rights out and whatever...

He probably matured overtime
21 juin 2019 à 15 h 14
Rejoint: févr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 669
Don't you need a goalie? I just thought that you needed a backup goalie and LD so I threw them in.

Sorry, I posted before reading your explanation in one of the other replies.

As someone else wrote; I don't think MTL want to retry the Beaulieu experiment and I doubt Comrie is seen as a true Backup option at this point IMO.

I do think the trade is pretty fair btw, just unlikely because of Perry's usefulness to the team at the moment.
Jetman a aimé ceci.
21 juin 2019 à 15 h 14
Démarrer sujet
Jetsfan
He probably matured overtime

I still like this thread...The biggest trade was Ehlers for Petry and most of it is about the rights of Beaulieusmile
21 juin 2019 à 15 h 15
Démarrer sujet
Jetsfan
Quoting: LumberJacques
Sorry, I posted before reading your explanation in one of the other replies.

As someone else wrote; I don't think MTL want to retry the Beaulieu experiment and I doubt Comrie is seen as a true Backup option at this point IMO.

I do think the trade is pretty fair btw, just unlikely because of Perry's usefulness to the team at the moment.

Thats what I wondered...if MTL needs him too bad.
21 juin 2019 à 15 h 24
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 9
why not just do Petry + 6th for Ehlers+Kulikov ($1.3333 retained)?

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage