Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2283 000 000 $78 360 332 $0 $532 500 $4 639 668 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton
8 500 000 $8 500 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 6
12 500 000 $12 500 000 $
C
UFA - 7
1 950 000 $1 950 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
808 333 $808 333 $ (Bonis de performance32 500 $$32K)
AG, AD
UFA - 2
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
AG, C
UFA - 2
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
AD
UFA - 3
Logo de Canucks de Vancouver
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
AG, AD
NTC
UFA - 3
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
2 100 000 $2 100 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $
AG
UFA - 1
675 000 $675 000 $
C
RFA - 1
2 835 000 $2 835 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 1
1 150 000 $1 150 000 $
C
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
4 167 000 $4 167 000 $
DG
UFA - 4
4 166 666 $4 166 666 $
DD
UFA - 2
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 3
3 200 000 $3 200 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 2
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
G
UFA - 1
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $ (Bonis de performance500 000 $$500K)
DG/DD
UFA - 1
2 250 000 $2 250 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
DD
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
17 juin 2019 à 2 h 1
GM Hockeysaurus Rex
Rejoint: juill. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 5,738
No they wouldnt. If Kapanen and Brown are going to Oilers, Larsson and prospect is coming back.
17 juin 2019 à 2 h 5
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1,642
I could see TO taking that trade and Edmonton regretting it quickly, Goal tending is horrible, until something happens there this team is bottom 10 in the league yet again
17 juin 2019 à 2 h 10
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 4
Quoting: SammyT_51
No they wouldnt. If Kapanen and Brown are going to Oilers, Larsson and prospect is coming back.

Well i sure hope larsson isn't going anywhere because they don't have a replacement for him
Copenhagen et CD282 a aimé ceci.
17 juin 2019 à 2 h 14
GM Hockeysaurus Rex
Quoting: dolennorth
Well i sure hope larsson isn't going anywhere because they don't have a replacement for him

From what Ive heard, if Larsson is going to Toronto Zaitsev is going to Edmonton. Im not sure it happens but both of them need fresh start. Kapanen+Zaitsev for Larsson+Puljujarvi? Id do it if I was Edmonton.
17 juin 2019 à 2 h 14
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Boomer125
I could see TO taking that trade and Edmonton regretting it quickly, Goal tending is horrible, until something happens there this team is bottom 10 in the league yet again

I would say poor not horrible but splitting hair. Not running their goalies into the ground and staying healthy on d would bump them up a few spots but would still look for a stop gap upgrade for Russell that can move the puck better though
17 juin 2019 à 2 h 16
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,532
From what Ive heard, if Larsson is going to Toronto Zaitsev is going to Edmonton. Im not sure it happens but both of them need fresh start. Kapanen+Zaitsev for Larsson+Puljujarvi? Id do it if I was Edmonton.

So you would have Zaitsev as a number one d in edmonton on the right side
17 juin 2019 à 2 h 18
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1,642
Quoting: Copenhagen

As a Leafs fan Yes yes I would
17 juin 2019 à 2 h 19
GM Hockeysaurus Rex

They would possibly acquire somebody as well. Its not the best option but if he has to have a new opportunity, this would help and he has the tools. I think Zaitsev would be great on Oilers (I genuinly think that), he will get PP opportunity and more offensive role with some two way guy like Nurse or Klefbom as his partner, that would be very nice pairing. Also you are getting your #1 RW to McDavid for someone that wants out.
17 juin 2019 à 2 h 20
Quoting: Boomer125
As a Leafs fan Yes yes I would

Exactly, that's why Larsson isn't going anywhere in less its a package to bring another 1st line right shot D
17 juin 2019 à 2 h 21
Démarrer sujet

I don't know much about zaitsev other than a few articles i have read. Is he a decent shutdown guy? The thing that would concern me with that trade is Oilers need to strengthen there right hand d until their prospects can step in and i think this would be a step back. They would have to swing a pricey trade for a number 1 rd as well if they want to take a step forward
Copenhagen a aimé ceci.
17 juin 2019 à 2 h 30
They would possibly acquire somebody as well. Its not the best option but if he has to have a new opportunity, this would help and he has the tools. I think Zaitsev would be great on Oilers (I genuinly think that), he will get PP opportunity and more offensive role with some two way guy like Nurse or Klefbom as his partner, that would be very nice pairing. Also you are getting your #1 RW to McDavid for someone that wants out.

Well I don't ever see how Zaitsev can be ever better than Larsson and take on the number 2 defenseman. For me you have to have3 a strong back end first, wingers are last on the list of things, by next year things could change a lot, with Bouchard/Samorokov
17 juin 2019 à 2 h 32
GM Hockeysaurus Rex
Quoting: dolennorth
I don't know much about zaitsev other than a few articles i have read. Is he a decent shutdown guy? The thing that would concern me with that trade is Oilers need to strengthen there right hand d until their prospects can step in and i think this would be a step back. They would have to swing a pricey trade for a number 1 rd as well if they want to take a step forward

Zaitsev is good two-way guy who likes more offensive role then defensive role, but is good defensively. He was playing completely wrong role the whole past 2 seasons. He was played as defensive stopgap which he isnt. Once he was paired with two-way guy like Muzzin or Dermott he was playing levels better than with Gardiner. Also with him, the most important or one of the most important things is his confidence which was basically ****ty in Toronto because of the pressure of the market. He is good. He needs a change of scenery and he would be even better. He has some errors to his game which should be mentioned like horrible decisionmaking on the blueline when trying to make play going forward or sometimes bad decision making on 2-on-1s when he was against two forwards and he jumped into conclusion what will happen wrongly. But he is great at breaking up plays before and around own blue line and he has some good offensive tools such as bomb of a shot and nice skating abilities. He is portrayed to be this horrible Dman with horrible contract but his contract at least cap hit wise is fair (for #4 - #5 guy). The term is questionable, it should be like 2-3yrs less which means the setback in value for him but overall he is not bad player and he is still fairly young (27) and I feel like that after those two ****ty seasons in Toronto he will turn it around in another city massively. He is not as bad as media and some members of ACGM community portrayed him to be. BUT he should be much better than he was because sometimes during this season he looked terrible. So did Larsson who needs a change as well.
17 juin 2019 à 2 h 36
GM Hockeysaurus Rex
Well I don't ever see how Zaitsev can be ever better than Larsson and take on the number 2 defenseman. For me you have to have3 a strong back end first, wingers are last on the list of things, by next year things could change a lot, with Bouchard/Samorokov

Im not saying he would be better than Larsson. He wouldnt (at least defensively) but offensively he might be. I can see you signing a guy like Stralman and having top-4 of Klefbom-Stralman/Nurse-Zaitsev who would pave the way for Bouchard on right side who would be better than both of them. Also Zaitsev can handle 20 minutes a night. He is not the best guy available but he will turn it around after trade and his confidence back.
17 juin 2019 à 2 h 40
Im not saying he would be better than Larsson. He wouldnt (at least defensively) but offensively he might be. I can see you signing a guy like Stralman and having top-4 of Klefbom-Stralman/Nurse-Zaitsev who would pave the way for Bouchard on right side who would be better than both of them. Also Zaitsev can handle 20 minutes a night. He is not the best guy available but he will turn it around after trade and his confidence back.

Well I dont really think the Oilers should be in the market for a long contract.... eg Lucic again and more importantly, be in the market to take anymore chances. Its been like 13 years of **** here in edmonton and things need to be done right the first time for a change. If i was GM, i am not taking that chance on Zaitsev, but thanks for all your information.
17 juin 2019 à 2 h 44
GM Hockeysaurus Rex
Well I dont really think the Oilers should be in the market for a long contract.... eg Lucic again and more importantly, be in the market to take anymore chances. Its been like 13 years of **** here in edmonton and things need to be done right the first time for a change. If i was GM, i am not taking that chance on Zaitsev, but thanks for all your information.

I agree on the contract thing. Edmonton should clear their organization.. but getting Zaitsev is much better than signing a guy like Myers for 5.6yrs. All I know is that Oilers are in the market for him, Holland likes him for years and that they are willing to include Larsson in the deal. We will see what happens but it would sure be interesting to watch. To be frank, I dont think Oilers would trade for Zaitsev. There would be a third team who would do it. Rumoured two are Canucks and Oilers but with Toronto.. it would always end up being somebody else than rumoured.
17 juin 2019 à 2 h 50
I agree on the contract thing. Edmonton should clear their organization.. but getting Zaitsev is much better than signing a guy like Myers for 5.6yrs. All I know is that Oilers are in the market for him, Holland likes him for years and that they are willing to include Larsson in the deal. We will see what happens but it would sure be interesting to watch. To be frank, I dont think Oilers would trade for Zaitsev. There would be a third team who would do it. Rumoured two are Canucks and Oilers but with Toronto.. it would always end up being somebody else than rumoured.

Yah Bob Stauffer who works for the Oilers said this "Basically says he doesn’t want to take shots at dregs but he hasn’t heard anything about it from
his sources and doesn’t see a fit. Bob Stauffer the Oilers insider agrees."
SammyT_51 a aimé ceci.
17 juin 2019 à 2 h 59
GM Hockeysaurus Rex
Yah Bob Stauffer who works for the Oilers said this "Basically says he doesn’t want to take shots at dregs but he hasn’t heard anything about it from
his sources and doesn’t see a fit. Bob Stauffer the Oilers insider agrees."

Yeah. I mean.. Toronto in serious trade talks is quiet quiet. That is something Dubas learned from Lou perfectly. Nothing is going out. I dont see fit either but if it happens there is a chance its good move for every party involved. To be honest I think it is gonna be Buffalo for something like Casey Nelson, 5th round pick and some kind of depth prospect like Andrew Oglevie (who is not as good as top prospects like Davidsson, Asplund or others) which was rumoured price tag.
17 juin 2019 à 7 h 59
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 7,844

Not even close. Neither Kapanen nor Brown can score without Matthews, their points totals are deceiving to the casual fan. I'm not giving up Larsson for those guys.
17 juin 2019 à 8 h 0

Larsson has actual value. Zaitsev isn't in the same ballpark. You've been listening to too much Toronto sports radio again!
17 juin 2019 à 8 h 14
Zaitsev is good two-way guy who likes more offensive role then defensive role, but is good defensively. He was playing completely wrong role the whole past 2 seasons. He was played as defensive stopgap which he isnt. Once he was paired with two-way guy like Muzzin or Dermott he was playing levels better than with Gardiner. Also with him, the most important or one of the most important things is his confidence which was basically ****ty in Toronto because of the pressure of the market. He is good. He needs a change of scenery and he would be even better. He has some errors to his game which should be mentioned like horrible decisionmaking on the blueline when trying to make play going forward or sometimes bad decision making on 2-on-1s when he was against two forwards and he jumped into conclusion what will happen wrongly. But he is great at breaking up plays before and around own blue line and he has some good offensive tools such as bomb of a shot and nice skating abilities. He is portrayed to be this horrible Dman with horrible contract but his contract at least cap hit wise is fair (for #4 - #5 guy). The term is questionable, it should be like 2-3yrs less which means the setback in value for him but overall he is not bad player and he is still fairly young (27) and I feel like that after those two ****ty seasons in Toronto he will turn it around in another city massively. He is not as bad as media and some members of ACGM community portrayed him to be. BUT he should be much better than he was because sometimes during this season he looked terrible. So did Larsson who needs a change as well.

TL;DR

Zaitsev isn't good in any zone or in any particular facet of the game: https://public.tableau.com/profile/christopher.turtoro#!/vizhome/2-yearA3ZPlayerComps/ComparisonDashboard
17 juin 2019 à 8 h 19
17 juin 2019 à 11 h 41
Démarrer sujet

Thanks for the info. Its good to get a take from someone who has watched him a lot.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage