Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2283 000 000 $79 772 500 $0 $2 410 000 $3 227 500 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
9 000 000 $9 000 000 $
AG
UFA - 7
9 000 000 $9 000 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 7
Logo de Bruins de Boston
6 666 667 $6 666 667 $
AD
UFA - 4
Logo de Bruins de Boston
6 125 000 $6 125 000 $
AG
NMC
UFA - 6
Logo de Bruins de Boston
6 875 000 $6 875 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 3
Logo de Red Wings de Detroit
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance450 000 $$450K)
AD, AG
UFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
3 200 000 $3 200 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
Logo de Flames de Calgary
4 850 000 $4 850 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 5
Logo de Bruins de Boston
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
1 275 000 $1 275 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 2
Logo de Bruins de Boston
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
Logo de Bruins de Boston
1 400 000 $1 400 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 3
Logo de Bruins de Boston
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
G
UFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $ (Bonis de performance1 750 000 $$2M)
DG
NMC
UFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
Logo de Bruins de Boston
728 333 $728 333 $ (Bonis de performance132 500 $$132K)
G
UFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
747 500 $747 500 $ (Bonis de performance57 500 $$58K)
DG/DD
UFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
725 000 $725 000 $ (Bonis de performance20 000 $$20K)
DD
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
Logo de Bruins de Boston
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
DG
UFA - 4
Logo de Bruins de Boston
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
14 juin 2019 à 12 h 25
Rejoint: mars 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 3,636
how do you have a rebuild when signing panarin and duchene
the only thing you did was trade rask
14 juin 2019 à 12 h 27
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 7,152
I mean, fun team - but none of that is gonna happen.
14 juin 2019 à 12 h 27
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 37
Quoting: sens65
how do you have a rebuild when signing panarin and duchene
the only thing you did was trade rask

yea duh, because Tuuka was the reason they didn't win it of course. If ORielly didn't go off in the finals, I'm convinced Rask would have gotten MVP even in the loss, he was that good for the Bruins.
14 juin 2019 à 12 h 42
get off my lawn
Rejoint: août 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 14
I'm in for Lindholm - and Rask would address CAL goalie - but the goaltending wasn't their problem in the playoffs. Selling Rask at his high-water mark makes sense, but I can't imagine that CAL is on his trade list.
Take the draft picks out of the DET deal and ask for Mantha instead. AA doesn't enter his own Dzone unless it is for a line change.

I am not a Duchene believer, but if he would take only 6 years, then fine.
Breadman is not going to like the Boston weather or state income tax, when he has more attractive options for either equal or more $.
Lauzon doesn't make the NHL roster with Chara still there.
You probably need to include JFK or another prospect to get OTT to take Backes.

Maybe call it a tune-up instead of a rebuild, because you are "only" moving 2C, 4D and 1G. wink
14 juin 2019 à 12 h 43
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 8,922
Backes declines. Wings decline. Bruins decline. Panarin wont sign here. Duche is just that in the locker room. Goalies suck. Horrible.
14 juin 2019 à 12 h 43
get off my lawn
Quoting: GrumpyOldMan
I'm in for Lindholm - and Rask would address CAL goalie - but the goaltending wasn't their problem in the playoffs. Selling Rask at his high-water mark makes sense, but I can't imagine that CAL is on his trade list.
Take the draft picks out of the DET deal and ask for Mantha instead. AA doesn't enter his own Dzone unless it is for a line change.

I am not a Duchene believer, but if he would take only 6 years, then fine.
Breadman is not going to like the Boston weather or state income tax, when he has more attractive options for either equal or more $.
Lauzon doesn't make the NHL roster with Chara still there.
You probably need to include JFK or another prospect to get OTT to take Backes.

Maybe call it a tune-up instead of a rebuild, because you are "only" moving 2C, 4D and 1G. wink

What I mean is: the 2nd line Center, the fourth best Dman, and the #1 Goalie on the team.
14 juin 2019 à 12 h 45
Démarrer sujet
Uncle Ray
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2
Modifié 14 juin 2019 à 12 h 57
Quoting: HarterCart79
yea duh, because Tuuka was the reason they didn't win it of course. If ORielly didn't go off in the finals, I'm convinced Rask would have gotten MVP even in the loss, he was that good for the Bruins.

Trade Rask while the value is high. Basically moved out Krejci, Backes, Rask, and Krug and re-built a good team.

Big risk is the goalie but Felger and Mazz tell me we can win with an "ok" goalie which Halak is for 1 year, and then we see what happens after that. Vladar better be good
14 juin 2019 à 12 h 49
get off my lawn
Quoting: Gofnut999
Backes declines. Wings decline. Bruins decline. Panarin wont sign here. Duche is just that in the locker room. Goalies suck. Horrible.

I agree that Backes (and every other player with the chance to) would decline going to OTT. OTT must be ahead ow WPG on 'No Trade' Lists.
I agree about Duchene.
Panarin is just a pipe dream.
Wings trading draft picks when they are rebuilding doesn't make sense - correct again. But Krug can put some fans in the empty seats.
But in your comment: did you mean that 'All Goalies suck'?
14 juin 2019 à 12 h 56
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 37
Quoting: UncleRay
Trade Rask while the value is high. Basically moved out Krejci, Backes, Rask, and Krug and re-built a good team.

Big risk is the goalie but Felger and Mazz tell me we can win with an "ok" goalie which Halak is for 1 year, and then we see what happens after that. Vadar better be good

Yea as a Flyers fan I can tell you that "we'll see what happens" isn't a good plan at the goalie position. You end up with decades worth of Robert Esches and Michael Neuvirths, but sure, cast off your Vezina-caliber goalie because your top-6 couldn't score in the SCF
Gofnut999 a aimé ceci.
14 juin 2019 à 12 h 57
Démarrer sujet
Uncle Ray
I agree that Backes (and every other player with the chance to) would decline going to OTT. OTT must be ahead ow WPG on 'No Trade' Lists.
I agree about Duchene.
Wings trading draft picks when they are rebuilding doesn't make sense - correct again. But Krug can put some fans in the empty seats.

Backes isn't going to play in Boston. They made sure that message was sent. He has pride and Ottawa is going to be better than everyone thinks. Mark my words. They just need to hit the salary floor. Pavel's contract from Detroit might help them, but getting Backes and a 2nd round is a win/win for them. Duchene isn't going back there. Neither is Karlsson.

Krejci and Backes are actually perfect for the Sens. 2yrs of not worrying about salary floor and then they are done.

Duchene is just religious. He's not a Duche. Had a great playoff run and would look good in the Bs uniform. Plus he's part of a pro skills group that Boston would benefit from having some exposure to.
14 juin 2019 à 13 h 19
Rejoint: mai 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 259
Wings decline. Krejci and Krug don't fit into their window and why would the Wings trade picks when they are rebuilding? Trading AA who is 24 and just scored 30 goals doesn't make much sense either.
14 juin 2019 à 13 h 36
Démarrer sujet
Uncle Ray
Quoting: rednwhite
Wings decline. Krejci and Krug don't fit into their window and why would the Wings trade picks when they are rebuilding? Trading AA who is 24 and just scored 30 goals doesn't make much sense either.

Krug is a stud defenseman that will fit into anyone's plans, are you kidding me!!! Maybe the 1yr left on the contract makes it hard, but he probably re-signs with them, and potentially with a hometown discount. Having Krejci (who just came off a great season and has a Stanley cup) for 2 years while rebuilding is invaluable. Krug at the trade deadline fetches a 1st and a prospect on his own. Getting Krejci to only give up 2, 2nds is a steal of a deal.

In general though, the trades I propose are actually possible. I'd suggest that most of those trades are minor losses for the Bs. If the trade isn't with the team I AGM'd, they could be with other teams

p.s. Hey Flyers fans... would you do Carter Hart for "almost playoff MVP Rask"?
14 juin 2019 à 13 h 47
Rejoint: mai 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 259
Krug is a stud defenseman that will fit into anyone's plans, are you kidding me!!! Maybe the 1yr left on the contract makes it hard, but he probably re-signs with them, and potentially with a hometown discount. Having Krejci (who just came off a great season and has a Stanley cup) for 2 years while rebuilding is invaluable. Krug at the trade deadline fetches a 1st and a prospect on his own. Getting Krejci to only give up 2, 2nds is a steal of a deal.

In general though, the trades I propose are actually possible. I'd suggest that most of those trades are minor losses for the Bs. If the trade isn't with the team I AGM'd, they could be with other teams

Krug is a top end guy but giving up a young 30 goal scorer for the Wings doesnt make sense with where they are in their rebuild. The Wings are a few years away and Krug is 28. The Wings would definelty offer a deal to him as a UFA if he was avaliable but trading AA for him isn't smart. Krejci for two 2nds is a fair deal for a team in win now mode. He is 33 and productivity will likely decline slightly the next two years. Detroit doesn't need that type of player right now. I think they would value the picks more then Krejci for two years.
14 juin 2019 à 22 h 58
I agree about Duchene.

Lol, no just the ones B’s are left with in this scenario. Halak is a very good backup. He can’t carry the starters load anymore. Vladar is below average. Keyser and Swayman will both pass him on the depth chart before long.
14 juin 2019 à 23 h 7
Modifié 14 juin 2019 à 23 h 16
Backes isn't going to play in Boston. They made sure that message was sent. He has pride and Ottawa is going to be better than everyone thinks. Mark my words. They just need to hit the salary floor. Pavel's contract from Detroit might help them, but getting Backes and a 2nd round is a win/win for them. Duchene isn't going back there. Neither is Karlsson.

Krejci and Backes are actually perfect for the Sens. 2yrs of not worrying about salary floor and then they are done.

Duchene is just religious. He's not a Duche. Had a great playoff run and would look good in the Bs uniform. Plus he's part of a pro skills group that Boston would benefit from having some exposure to.

What kind of team OTT is going to be is irrelevant to his waiving his NTC for them. He is not going there period. It’s a ? destination. Taxes suck. Crappy market. A Canadian team that does not draw. Backes will waive for someone that has a chance to put his name on the Cup or to go home, or somewhere he wants to call home. Ottawa is none of these. There is a better chance he “retires” due to health and goes on LTIR then there is if him waiving for Ottawa. Without the NMC they can send him to the minors so he can’t play hardball with them and will be a little flexible with his 8 team trade list. But there is a limit. Ottawa is way beyond the limit. Only way he waives for them is if it's part of a 3 way and Sens eat half his salary and ship him somewhere else.
14 juin 2019 à 23 h 11

None of these are possible.

Krug to Wings for 2 of those assets is. Leave Krejci and the 3rd piece out. Rest. Nope. Zero chance.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage