Forums/Armchair-GM

Enough of Kadris antics

Créé par: deleted_x_t_213213
Équipe: 2019-20 Maple Leafs de Toronto
Date de création initiale: 15 avr. 2019
Publié: 15 avr. 2019
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
Hit on Marleau was clean, the knee on knee was dirty, the hit on Debrusk was dirty, should do it the right way and just challenge Debrusk to a fight. He puts up points which should fetch us a top 4 dman in Pesce or Faulk. He's 28 now, time to stop with the rookie reactions. Nylander can play centre if need be. At this point I'd rather go forward with a younger Kapanen, Bracco, Johnsson, and Nylander.
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
RFAANSCAP HIT
23 000 000 $
23 000 000 $
511 000 000 $
Transactions
TOR
  1. Choix de 5e ronde en 2020 (BUF)
TOR
  1. Choix de 3e ronde en 2019 (ARI)
Rachats de contrats
Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de ARI
Logo de TOR
Logo de STL
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de DAL
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de BUF
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de EDM
Logo de SJS
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2282 500 000 $76 490 810 $0 $152 500 $6 009 190 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
2 250 000 $2 250 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 6
11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
AD
UFA - 6
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 4
11 634 000 $11 634 000 $
C
UFA - 5
6 962 366 $6 962 366 $
AD
UFA - 5
842 500 $842 500 $ (Bonis de performance82 500 $$82K)
AD
UFA - 1
775 000 $775 000 $
C, AG, AD
UFA - 2
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
AD
UFA - 3
700 000 $700 000 $
AG, C
UFA - 1
775 000 $775 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
675 000 $675 000 $
C
UFA - 1
694 444 $694 444 $ (Bonis de performance70 000 $$70K)
AG
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG
UFA - 3
Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline
4 025 000 $4 025 000 $
DD
UFA - 5
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 2
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
863 333 $863 333 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
894 167 $894 167 $
DG
UFA - 3
750 000 $750 000 $
DG
UFA - 2
750 000 $750 000 $
G
UFA - 1
700 000 $700 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
5 300 000 $5 300 000 $
AD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
15 avr. 2019 à 14 h 45
Banni
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 4,837
Kadri did challenge him to a fight. With a cross check to the face. Much like Foligno did on Kucherov for his dirty hit. But no one wants to say anything about it.

The NHL can't keep having random suspensions. It has to be evenly called. I think the review of the Boston Toronto game should end up with DeBrusk suspended for the knee on knee. I don't know how anyone can argue against that.

Kadri shouldn't get anything, much like Foligno didn't and many other players who start scrums the same way. The only difference between the two situations is the whole team didn't gather in the middle of it.
15 avr. 2019 à 14 h 57
Rejoint: janv. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 930
Quoting: pharrow
Kadri did challenge him to a fight. With a cross check to the face. Much like Foligno did on Kucherov for his dirty hit. But no one wants to say anything about it.

The NHL can't keep having random suspensions. It has to be evenly called. I think the review of the Boston Toronto game should end up with DeBrusk suspended for the knee on knee. I don't know how anyone can argue against that.

Kadri shouldn't get anything, much like Foligno didn't and many other players who start scrums the same way. The only difference between the two situations is the whole team didn't gather in the middle of it.

Ah another incredibly bias leafs fan. Debrusk clearly didnt stick out his knee. He shouldve gotten a penalty but it was not a viscous hit. Kadri cross checked a defenseless player in the head because hes a piece of ****. If you dont think Kadri should be suspended you should just stop watching hockey. I shouldnt even respond cause clearly anything I say youll disregard because you clearly have no sense of hockey
15 avr. 2019 à 15 h 5
Best In The World
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 658
Carolina decline and laugh.
GrumpyOldMan a aimé ceci.
15 avr. 2019 à 15 h 8
Mentions "j'aime": 1,540
It amazes me how reactionary things can get. For most of the year a big part of the narrative on the leafs has been how we're too soft. So, Kadri shows some old school hockey violence, likely gets a suspension, and now the narrative is shifting to Kadri might have played his last game as a leaf... despite having the "grit" that the media knuckleheads say we lack... smh
Juice a aimé ceci.
15 avr. 2019 à 15 h 9
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 49

Its not a isolated incident however. Ristolainen, Giordano are other incidents that shows that's he too emotional.
GrumpyOldMan a aimé ceci.
15 avr. 2019 à 15 h 11
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: blowing_the_zone
It amazes me how reactionary things can get. For most of the year a big part of the narrative on the leafs has been how we're too soft. So, Kadri shows some old school hockey violence, likely gets a suspension, and now the narrative is shifting to Kadri might have played his last game as a leaf... despite having the "grit" that the media knuckleheads say we lack... smh

Grit is good, grit and foolishness is not a good mix. Know when to pick your spots. Leafs are now short handed if he's suspended.
15 avr. 2019 à 15 h 11
Jefe
Rejoint: janv. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 368

Brian Boyle plays with grit. Nick Foligno plays with grit. Kadri doesn't play gritty, he plays dirty. So does DeBrusk
15 avr. 2019 à 15 h 18
Quoting: leafsfaninvancity
Grit is good, grit and foolishness is not a good mix. Know when to pick your spots. Leafs are now short handed if he's suspended.

Sure, I can agree with that, and Kadri will likely get dinged for what he did. But for some of the media to now shift to pontificating on if he's played his last game as a leaf just makes me want to go all kad.. no debrus... no.. Marcha.. no.. Wilso.. no.. Reeves!! on the media generated narratives and lunacy..
deleted_x_t_213213 et Juice a aimé ceci.
15 avr. 2019 à 15 h 19
Quoting: Jambo
Brian Boyle plays with grit. Nick Foligno plays with grit. Kadri doesn't play gritty, he plays dirty. So does DeBrusk

Kadri plays gritty... and sometimes dirty. We should trade him.
15 avr. 2019 à 17 h 32
Banni
Its not a isolated incident however. Ristolainen, Giordano are other incidents that shows that's he too emotional.

are you saying Foligno is a model of NHL players and has never had an emotional outburst on the ice and never been involved in any "incidents". Honestly lets just stop that narrative right there. It was a scrum that occurred directly after a dirty hit. Nothing else. No worse than what Folgino did and got no suspension. So I don't see how in a league with consistency he's suspended.

Quoting: shmoeman
Ah another incredibly bias leafs fan. Debrusk clearly didnt stick out his knee. He shouldve gotten a penalty but it was not a viscous hit. Kadri cross checked a defenseless player in the head because hes a piece of ****. If you dont think Kadri should be suspended you should just stop watching hockey. I shouldnt even respond cause clearly anything I say youll disregard because you clearly have no sense of hockey

A. I'm not a toronto fan. B. your blinder are on full if you think the Debrusk hit wasn't a purposefully dirty play. C. If you have never seen a scrum start with people taking cross checks to the face please delete your account. It happens all the time in hockey and it never results in a suspension. Go watch Foligno do it to Kucherov after his suspesion worthy hit on a CBJ player. There is no difference in the two scenarios. If Kadri gets suspended and Foligno doesn't than there is something broken in the way the league is called and viewed by the front office. Period. Foligno got no suspension and neither should Kadri. Because that's what has to happen for the league to not pick winners and losers.
D. DeBrusk was turned and waiting for the hit. He even put his hands up. He' wasn't "defenseless". Kucherov was much more defenseless than he was.
15 avr. 2019 à 18 h 50
are you saying Foligno is a model of NHL players and has never had an emotional outburst on the ice and never been involved in any "incidents". Honestly lets just stop that narrative right there. It was a scrum that occurred directly after a dirty hit. Nothing else. No worse than what Folgino did and got no suspension. So I don't see how in a league with consistency he's suspended.

A. I'm not a toronto fan. B. your blinder are on full if you think the Debrusk hit wasn't a purposefully dirty play. C. If you have never seen a scrum start with people taking cross checks to the face please delete your account. It happens all the time in hockey and it never results in a suspension. Go watch Foligno do it to Kucherov after his suspesion worthy hit on a CBJ player. There is no difference in the two scenarios. If Kadri gets suspended and Foligno doesn't than there is something broken in the way the league is called and viewed by the front office. Period. Foligno got no suspension and neither should Kadri. Because that's what has to happen for the league to not pick winners and losers.
D. DeBrusk was turned and waiting for the hit. He even put his hands up. He' wasn't "defenseless". Kucherov was much more defenseless than he was.

Well, he got 3 to 5, kinda what I was expecting. but I agree with most everything else you posted here, Pharrow.
15 avr. 2019 à 22 h 14
Banni
Well, he got 3 to 5, kinda what I was expecting. but I agree with most everything else you posted here, Pharrow.

it's a joke, NHL picking favorite. I just watched both the Boston and the Washington games. Where were checks to the head in both games. I'm waiting for the suspensions.
But there will be none because the NHL is still bush league with people picking favorites.

The VP of player safety is a former Bruin, lets say I'm not shocked.
15 avr. 2019 à 22 h 28
it's a joke, NHL picking favorite. I just watched both the Boston and the Washington games. Where were checks to the head in both games. I'm waiting for the suspensions.
But there will be none because the NHL is still bush league with people picking favorites.

The VP of player safety is a former Bruin, lets say I'm not shocked.

It's that lack of consistency league wide. Its gets framed up as leaf fans are whining or some tripped out conspiracy but its really just about consistency, transparency and accountability, imo.

Whenever there is a disconnect between messaging and action you're close to bush league. I agree with you, the NHL, player safety, reffing is almost there .
15 avr. 2019 à 22 h 36
Banni
It's that lack of consistency league wide. Its gets framed up as leaf fans are whining or some tripped out conspiracy but its really just about consistency, transparency and accountability, imo.

Whenever there is a disconnect between messaging and action you're close to bush league. I agree with you, the NHL, player safety, reffing is almost there .

It's really insane. I'm not a toronto fan. I'm a penguins fan. If the penguins are out I'm rooting for CBJ. So it's not like I got a dog in this race. But it's the whole fact of the inconsistency that is just infuriating. It's like watching the draft that looks rigged as hell. No one wants to watch the NHL pick winners and losers. Call it evenly and consistently. That's all the fans want. It shouldn't change depending on the game, team, player. What is a penalty is a penalty for all, not just some or when it's convenient.

Based off that Kadri suspension, both Foligno and Vrana should be suspened easily. Bettman was at the carolina game so he can't claim he didn't see the Vrana cross check to the head of McKegg at the end of the game. They guy got a penalty for it. But it was only 2 minutes and no one else will say any further. Just like Oshie took a cross check to the face for retaliation from a Canes player, didn't catch the number. He should go to. No exceptions if that's how they are going to call it.
blowing_the_zone et Juice a aimé ceci.
15 avr. 2019 à 22 h 48
It's really insane. I'm not a toronto fan. I'm a penguins fan. If the penguins are out I'm rooting for CBJ. So it's not like I got a dog in this race. But it's the whole fact of the inconsistency that is just infuriating. It's like watching the draft that looks rigged as hell. No one wants to watch the NHL pick winners and losers. Call it evenly and consistently. That's all the fans want. It shouldn't change depending on the game, team, player. What is a penalty is a penalty for all, not just some or when it's convenient.

Based off that Kadri suspension, both Foligno and Vrana should be suspened easily. Bettman was at the carolina game so he can't claim he didn't see the Vrana cross check to the head of McKegg at the end of the game. They guy got a penalty for it. But it was only 2 minutes and no one else will say any further. Just like Oshie took a cross check to the face for retaliation from a Canes player, didn't catch the number. He should go to. No exceptions if that's how they are going to call it.

I think you're pretty spot on with all of this. What grinds me is that there really does seem to be two different set of rules between the regular season and the playoffs. And that's fine, so long as teams clearly know what those two set of rules are.

If they don't, you end up with a Kadri situation that is a direct result of pure frustration from the refs losing control of the game. Not excusing the action, just sayin' ..

And then the NHL pulls some moral authority and acts shocked. Lol. And its handed down by Parros.. that's the joke..
pharrow a aimé ceci.
17 avr. 2019 à 9 h 20
Démarrer sujet

While I agree things need to be evenly called, Kadri passed on the fight the Debrusk was instigating in the game. Kadri just had his arms up at the referee looking for a roughing penalty. Should of been solved then and there.
17 avr. 2019 à 9 h 33
Rejoint: avr. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 1,512
I right on board with @blowing_the_zone on this one. It was a suspension worthy hit. I thought 2-3 games not some vague figure depending on how the series goes.

I'm more aggravated with the media calling him selfish. They were all whining for toughness and grit to get added...Kadri shows all that in spades in the playoffs...yes, he crossed the line..his being a repeat offender doesn't help...but selfish? Can't buy into that at all.

If he gets traded it should be for the reasons justified in the ACGM teams prior to Monday night...not because of Monday night
blowing_the_zone a aimé ceci.
17 avr. 2019 à 13 h 7
Quoting: Juice
I right on board with @blowing_the_zone on this one. It was a suspension worthy hit. I thought 2-3 games not some vague figure depending on how the series goes.

I'm more aggravated with the media calling him selfish. They were all whining for toughness and grit to get added...Kadri shows all that in spades in the playoffs...yes, he crossed the line..his being a repeat offender doesn't help...but selfish? Can't buy into that at all.

If he gets traded it should be for the reasons justified in the ACGM teams prior to Monday night...not because of Monday night

Juice, you're back! Nice to see you throwing your two cents around again.

I hear you on the media nonsense. I find I get less annoyed with them when I remind myself that they don't report on the news (hockey, or otherwise) so much as create it.. and then they report on that..

and that's what they get paid for.
Juice a aimé ceci.
17 avr. 2019 à 14 h 20
Banni
While I agree things need to be evenly called, Kadri passed on the fight the Debrusk was instigating in the game. Kadri just had his arms up at the referee looking for a roughing penalty. Should of been solved then and there.

Kadri picked and choose his own spot. He doesn't need anyone else to do it for him. He did it after a shady hit. There is nothing wrong with the time and the place that it happened.
The problem here isn't that there was a penalty for what he did. It's that he got suspended and no one else does for the exact same thing. That's the issue.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage