Forums/Armchair-GM

what leaf fans are afraid of we think evry1 is untouchable

Créé par: Leafloyalist
Équipe: 2019-20 Maple Leafs de Toronto
Date de création initiale: 3 févr. 2019
Publié: 3 févr. 2019
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
is NYLANDERS salary really worth a top 9 forward that can move up and down the lineup and top 4 RD?

thoughts? too low for ferland?

and maybe the signing of marleau wont work, but leafs can hire him as some kind of coach to continue to mentor the team.
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
RFAANSCAP HIT
32 250 000 $
43 500 000 $
89 000 000 $
59 000 000 $
31 350 000 $
2875 000 $
UFAANSCAP HIT
43 000 000 $
2925 000 $
CRÉÉANSCAP HIT
Marleau, Patrick
12 000 000 $
Transactions
CAR
  1. Nylander, William
  2. Choix de 1e ronde en 2020 (TOR)
Détails additionnels:
if Ferland resigns
TOR
  1. Choix de 5e ronde en 2019 (CAR)
Rachats de contrats
Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de CAR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de EDM
Logo de SJS
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2383 000 000 $84 513 333 $0 $0 $-1 513 333 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
2 250 000 $2 250 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 6
9 000 000 $9 000 000 $
AD
UFA - 6
Marleau, Patrick
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
9 000 000 $9 000 000 $
C
UFA - 5
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
AD
UFA - 3
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 4
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 3
2 100 000 $2 100 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
2 250 000 $2 250 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 4
675 000 $675 000 $
C
UFA - 1
775 000 $775 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG
UFA - 3
Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline
4 025 000 $4 025 000 $
DD
UFA - 5
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 2
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
863 333 $863 333 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
DG
UFA - 2
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 5
875 000 $875 000 $
G
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
1 350 000 $1 350 000 $
DD
UFA
5 300 000 $5 300 000 $
AD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $
AG, C
UFA - 2
675 000 $675 000 $
DD
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
3 févr. 2019 à 3 h 24
Rejoint: mars 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,738
Marleau isn't gonna waive he likes where he is at right now.
baseddougwilson et mikearky a aimé ceci.
3 févr. 2019 à 4 h 27
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 49
Nylander is having a bad year, because he waited so long to sign that contract. I'm confident he'll bounce back nicely next year. Secondly, if the Leafs aquired Pesce, where does Liljegren and Sandin, two very good defensmen with top 4 potential, fit in the long term plan? Calle Rosen should be on the bottom pairing next year, and that leaves one other spot. And Marleau unfortunately can't be traded, its a really bad deal, no offence to him. The Muzzin deal pretty much put all other d trades to rest for now. How about Johnsson and Brown for your 2019 2nd and 3rd round picks?
3 févr. 2019 à 7 h 56
Rejoint: avr. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 1,512
Quoting: leafsfaninvancity
Nylander is having a bad year, because he waited so long to sign that contract. I'm confident he'll bounce back nicely next year. Secondly, if the Leafs aquired Pesce, where does Liljegren and Sandin, two very good defensmen with top 4 potential, fit in the long term plan? Calle Rosen should be on the bottom pairing next year, and that leaves one other spot. And Marleau unfortunately can't be traded, its a really bad deal, no offence to him. The Muzzin deal pretty much put all other d trades to rest for now. How about Johnsson and Brown for your 2019 2nd and 3rd round picks?

Agreed on both Marleau and Nylander comments.

As for fitting Pesce in though, i think it’s an easy fit (from a roster point of view, not necessarily a cap one) but for me Zaitsev is the contract that needs to be moved somewhere. No one is taking Nylander before July 1st, IMO (nor should the leafs even entertain moving him before then). It’s also possible one of Sandin or Liljegren would be included in a Pesce deal.

This year:
Rielly - Pesce
Muzzin - Gardiner
Dermott - Hainsey

Next year:
Rielly - Pesce
Muzzin - Liljegren (if he’s ready otherwise maybe a cheaper vet UFA on a 1-2yr term)
Dermott - Ozhiganov
7th - rosen

Following that you don’t need to re-sign Muzzin and can move dermott/Sandin up a rung at that point.

If the leafs could find a way to land Pesce using picks and prospets (or avoid including Nylander/Kapanen and add Johnsson instead), and fit his cap in by moving zaitsev somewhere. I’d still consider looking at a Nylander - Pietrangelo type trade in the offseason where his salary for the blues that year will be $700k and they might retain a bit in the last year of AP’s deal...and the leafs could work out an extension for AP prior to the trade. Then you’re looking at:

Rielly - Pesce
Muzzin - Pietrangelo
Dermott - whoever
7th - Rosen
blowing_the_zone et Shylo_Moxii a aimé ceci.
3 févr. 2019 à 7 h 58
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Rejoint: juill. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 23,104
I think we can forget about this nonsense about Marleau being traded, bought out and resigned. The only two options for Marleau are ...he wants to play this third year and Leafs so the Leafs have his 6.25m cap hit .
or he retires and then the Leafs can trade his 6.25 cap hit.
I actually like a straight up Pesce for Nylander deal. Leafs get a good Dman, and 3m in cap relief. Canes get a good forward at a cash outlay of just 4.8m per year . What is this silly talk about not having even room for Liljegren and Sandin if Pesce is a Leaf. You do realize that teams play 6 Dmen a game
Ferland will get more money from some team...and it won't be the Leafs.
Juice a aimé ceci.
3 févr. 2019 à 11 h 28
Rejoint: mars 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,738
Quoting: leafsfaninvancity

Alright Nylander first off. In my honest opinion I think the team should have wait to sign him until next offseason for this very reason. He wasn't playing at all, so he was sitting on his couch doing nothing, and that right there is a sign you probably should have waited, but I get the fact he was one of the best players the team has under their name. Nylander is having a pretty bad slump year I don't see him coming back strong until after the first third of next season. Now I might be wrong on that statement, but just from what I see it's going to take a lot of hard work, and effort to get him back to his former shape.

I agree not really a lot of room for Sandin or Liljegren, but they won't be wasted they will probably do something with Muzzin when those to come up, and imo Pietrangelo deal doesn't get done even more Parayko deal isn't ever going to get done, but I get what you are getting at there Juice. It's one of those things where you want to stack the team best you can, but tbh I don't know if Toronto can fit an extension in with all the other contract extensions you have to deal with like Matthews and Marner.

Quoting: Juice
Agreed on both Marleau and Nylander comments.

As for fitting Pesce in though, i think it’s an easy fit (from a roster point of view, not necessarily a cap one) but for me Zaitsev is the contract that needs to be moved somewhere. No one is taking Nylander before July 1st, IMO (nor should the leafs even entertain moving him before then). It’s also possible one of Sandin or Liljegren would be included in a Pesce deal.

This year:
Rielly - Pesce
Muzzin - Gardiner
Dermott - Hainsey

Next year:
Rielly - Pesce
Muzzin - Liljegren (if he’s ready otherwise maybe a cheaper vet UFA on a 1-2yr term)
Dermott - Ozhiganov
7th - rosen

Following that you don’t need to re-sign Muzzin and can move dermott/Sandin up a rung at that point.

If the leafs could find a way to land Pesce using picks and prospets (or avoid including Nylander/Kapanen and add Johnsson instead), and fit his cap in by moving zaitsev somewhere. I’d still consider looking at a Nylander - Pietrangelo type trade in the offseason where his salary for the blues that year will be $700k and they might retain a bit in the last year of AP’s deal...and the leafs could work out an extension for AP prior to the trade. Then you’re looking at:

Rielly - Pesce
Muzzin - Pietrangelo
Dermott - whoever
7th - Rosen

It does come to a point where cap does go up by 2.5M next year so maybe you can squeeze them all in, but not without it being a crunch. Dubas is going to have to pinch his pennies.
3 févr. 2019 à 11 h 35
Rejoint: avr. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 1,512
Quoting: BeastModeUnknown
Alright Nylander first off. In my honest opinion I think the team should have wait to sign him until next offseason for this very reason. He wasn't playing at all, so he was sitting on his couch doing nothing, and that right there is a sign you probably should have waited, but I get the fact he was one of the best players the team has under their name. Nylander is having a pretty bad slump year I don't see him coming back strong until after the first third of next season. Now I might be wrong on that statement, but just from what I see it's going to take a lot of hard work, and effort to get him back to his former shape.

I agree not really a lot of room for Sandin or Liljegren, but they won't be wasted they will probably do something with Muzzin when those to come up, and imo Pietrangelo deal doesn't get done even more Parayko deal isn't ever going to get done, but I get what you are getting at there Juice. It's one of those things where you want to stack the team best you can, but tbh I don't know if Toronto can fit an extension in with all the other contract extensions you have to deal with like Matthews and Marner.

It does come to a point where cap does go up by 2.5M next year so maybe you can squeeze them all in, but not without it being a crunch. Dubas is going to have to pinch his pennies.

It's funny...most people on here thought matthews would be the tougher extension to get done and hometown-boy Marner would skip his way into Kyle's office to ink a sweetheart deal.

Lots of info coming out now and it seems like Matthews is happy to sign anywhere between 5-8 years...with the understanding that the less years, the lower the AAV and the more flexibility it gives the team. If they get Matthews at $10.5 over 5 years...it'll suck when we have to re-up him again...but it'll let Dubas compete more in the short term. Marner, I am certain at this point, will ask for an identical contract to Matthews and maybe settle for either a bit less...or the same but on a longer term.
Shylo_Moxii a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage