Description
i tried.
Transactions
STL
  1. Donato, Ryan
  2. Lauzon, Jérémy
  3. Choix de 2e ronde en 2020 (BOS)
Détails additionnels:
2020 2nd turns into a 2020 1st if Schenn signs an extension.
Rachats de contrats
Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de NYR
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de NYR
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2379 500 000 $77 182 335 $774 000 $2 887 500 $2 317 665 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Bruins de Boston
6 125 000 $6 125 000 $
AG
NMC
UFA - 7
Logo de Bruins de Boston
6 875 000 $6 875 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 4
Logo de Bruins de Boston
6 666 667 $6 666 667 $
AD
UFA - 5
Logo de Bruins de Boston
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance425 000 $$425K)
AD, AG
UFA - 2
Logo de Bruins de Boston
7 250 000 $7 250 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 3
Logo de Blues de St-Louis
5 125 000 $5 125 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 2
Logo de Bruins de Boston
872 500 $872 500 $ (Bonis de performance212 500 $$212K)
AG, AD
UFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
916 667 $916 667 $
AD, C
RFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
C, AD
NMC
UFA - 3
Logo de Bruins de Boston
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 2
Logo de Bruins de Boston
725 000 $725 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
1 275 000 $1 275 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 3
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
Logo de Bruins de Boston
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $ (Bonis de performance1 750 000 $$2M)
DG
NMC
UFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
916 667 $916 667 $ (Bonis de performance500 000 $$500K)
DD
UFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
7 000 000 $7 000 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 3
Logo de Bruins de Boston
5 250 000 $5 250 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
Logo de Bruins de Boston
789 167 $789 167 $
DD
UFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
G
UFA - 2
Logo de Bruins de Boston
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
DG
UFA - 5
Logo de Bruins de Boston
1 400 000 $1 400 000 $
DG
UFA - 2
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
Logo de Bruins de Boston
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
Logo de Bruins de Boston
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
Logo de Bruins de Boston
675 000 $675 000 $
C
RFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
8 janv. 2019 à 9 h 38
BreKel
Rejoint: mai 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 460
Quoting: BeastModeUnknown
LOL who cares about grammar. Well this discussion is over and no where near are the Blues going to deal with Bruins we have the power in this deal, and you guys seem to think we NEED to trade him. We aren't obligated to do anything. turd eater nice one. I got so roasted. If you aren't a kid you are a 40-year-old man who is still living in his mom's basement because he has no life, and only like to insult people on capfriendly because he is a diehard fan who doesn't have anything better to do. So make your decision quick if you are so much older than me why are you being less mature right now by actually coming back on my comments and trying to insult me. Hmm **** mans doesn't know how to act normal does he? I hope you proceed with caution.

Are you kidding me with this garbage? Lol.... You do all the same **** but you're going to call me out on it and try and act like the mature one? Get ****ed by a horse you plug.
8 janv. 2019 à 9 h 39
Rejoint: mars 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,738
Quoting: ngikas
So you personally would rather have a player like Heinen than Donato in the deal that involves Schenn? Idk where STL stands on LHD/RHD depth in the prospect pool but Lauzon carries the potential to be a 2nd pair LHD with a solid two way game

Right now our best Prospects are top 4 upside and 1 top 6 the rest aren't anything special. I would personally like a Defenseman+ Yes Heinen is fine. That's why I said it's fine at the top with that one, but I think Army wants Vaak and its a deal breaker player needed.
8 janv. 2019 à 9 h 40
Quoting: BreKel
Are you kidding me with this garbage? Lol.... You do all the same **** but you're going to call me out on it and try and act like the mature one? Get ****ed by a horse you plug.

You say you're older. so lmao
8 janv. 2019 à 9 h 45
BreKel
You say you're older. so lmao

I don't even care who's older. I hope you're not older than I am, because that would actually make it more hilarious. Your grammar is piss poor, you have the attention span of a toddler, and the social skills of a 4 year old who doesn't get his/her way. Good combination! Focus on class that you're in, kid. You shouldn't be on the internet when you're supposed to be learning. That's why you come across as stupid. Your lacking in education.
8 janv. 2019 à 9 h 53
I don't even care who's older. I hope you're not older than I am, because that would actually make it more hilarious. Your grammar is piss poor, you have the attention span of a toddler, and the social skills of a 4 year old who doesn't get his/her way. Good combination! Focus on class that you're in, kid. You shouldn't be on the internet when you're supposed to be learning. That's why you come across as stupid. Your lacking in education.

I'm learning that you are growing impatient. If you are mad Log Off the Internet.
8 janv. 2019 à 9 h 56
BreKel
I'm learning that you are growing impatient. If you are mad Log Off the Internet.

Impatient about what? Your moronic behavior and lack of understanding about anything doesn't make me impatient. It makes me laugh. I am always intrigued by the stupidity the internet can bring out in people.
8 janv. 2019 à 10 h 9
Impatient about what? Your moronic behavior and lack of understanding about anything doesn't make me impatient. It makes me laugh. I am always intrigued by the stupidity the internet can bring out in people.

Lack of Understanding. I am trying to tell you, you have to meet STL's Standards, but your **** ass thinks you can get the world for nothing. Shut up and goodbye. I am going to stop arguing with a man who has a rock as a brain. You need help, you are mentally challenge. So adios.
8 janv. 2019 à 10 h 29
Bcarlo25
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 7,393
See I just don't trust Donato and Lauzon to do the job here for us because they aren't the Blues type of player. Vaak is.

What is a blues type player?
8 janv. 2019 à 10 h 30
BreKel
Lack of Understanding. I am trying to tell you, you have to meet STL's Standards, but your **** ass thinks you can get the world for nothing. Shut up and goodbye. I am going to stop arguing with a man who has a rock as a brain. You need help, you are mentally challenge. So adios.

Irony again. You can't insult anyone's intelligence. Have you seen yourself? It's pitiful. Also, Grzelcyk + Heinen + 2nd is more than fair for a 50 point center. So I don't know why you feel this offer is "nothing". And as if Brayden Schenn should ever be considered "the world". He's a good 2nd line forward, or a great 3rd line center. What's funny is that you think the Blues should get two 1st round picks because your dumb ass GM gave it up for Schenn. Lol..... That's not how it works.
8 janv. 2019 à 10 h 30
BreKel
Quoting: Bcarlo25

He won't answer the question. It's been asked a few times.
ngikas a aimé ceci.
8 janv. 2019 à 11 h 41
Quoting: Bcarlo25

So basically we need Speed and ability on defense we have enough scoring prospect but all of you are hoping that you could pull a trick out of your ass by basically getting a steal of deal and it won't happen.

I don't talk to ****s. I don't I don't talk to ****es either. I certainly don't talk to people who brag about something that isn't real like ur job. Get a life. If you were actually mature you would stop trying to insult me, but big mans has no life no maturity. You barely have a job from what I can tell. I wonder how you make it in life bro. You basically what I call a dumbass who thinks he has his **** together.
8 janv. 2019 à 11 h 43

Now seriously I am never talking to you again. You are AIDs to this Website.
8 janv. 2019 à 11 h 49
BreKel
So basically we need Speed and ability on defense we have enough scoring prospect but all of you are hoping that you could pull a trick out of your ass by basically getting a steal of deal and it won't happen.

It's funny because acquiring Heinen + Grzelcyk + 2nd would actually meet all these requirements. But you wouldn't know that since you don't know Bruins players.

Quote:
I don't talk to ****s. I don't I don't talk to ****es either. I certainly don't talk to people who brag about something that isn't real like ur job. Get a life. If you were actually mature you would stop trying to insult me, but big mans has no life no maturity. You barely have a job from what I can tell. I wonder how you make it in life bro. You basically what I call a dumbass who thinks he has his **** together.

You don't talk to what and what? Lol..... I never bragged about my job. You tried to though. But that was easy to shoot down. When you get all specific on what you do, and try and say you make X amount of money, it's all BS and not believable. It's funny you keep saying if I was mature I would stop insulting you, while you try/fail to insult me. Pot meet kettle, again. I have a job, as I've stated. I'm on my off days. I go back Thursday. I can't wait. I love going to work! I do have my **** together though. I'm doing pretty well for a 24 year old.

It's funny how you've tried to now make this personal. It went from you not being able to handle a simple hockey debate to you know trying so hard to act like something you're not (mature) and successful in life (you're not). I couldn't care less what some slack-jaw, high school, **** eater on the internet thinks of me. I wake up every day, and do what I do and love every second of it. That's good enough for me. Keep on this cute tirade though. I'm loving it.
8 janv. 2019 à 11 h 49
BreKel
Now seriously I am never talking to you again. You are AIDs to this Website.

Lawls. Okay, Simple Jack.
8 janv. 2019 à 11 h 50
It's funny because acquiring Heinen + Grzelcyk + 2nd would actually meet all these requirements. But you wouldn't know that since you don't know Bruins players.

Quote:

You don't talk to what and what? Lol..... I never bragged about my job. You tried to though. But that was easy to shoot down. When you get all specific on what you do, and try and say you make X amount of money, it's all BS and not believable. It's funny you keep saying if I was mature I would stop insulting you, while you try/fail to insult me. Pot meet kettle, again. I have a job, as I've stated. I'm on my off days. I go back Thursday. I can't wait. I love going to work! I do have my **** together though. I'm doing pretty well for a 24 year old.

It's funny how you've tried to now make this personal. It went from you not being able to handle a simple hockey debate to you know trying so hard to act like something you're not (mature) and successful in life (you're not). I couldn't care less what some slack-jaw, high school, **** eater on the internet thinks of me. I wake up every day, and do what I do and love every second of it. That's good enough for me. Keep on this cute tirade though. I'm loving it.

You have no ****ing clue who any player is you don't know hockey. You haven't ever even played. So get your doughnut eating ass out of here.
8 janv. 2019 à 11 h 57

You have no ****ing clue who any player is you don't know hockey. You haven't ever even played. So get your doughnut eating ass out of here.[/quote]

Quote:

I love how you get all personal on being butthurt about me saying no to trading schenn. How bout I keep it simple. Schenn will never go to Boston. Simple. Army will give them another chance and if he is traded it will be next season at deadline. Sure we won't get as much, but you guys don't have any way of trying to say you have high ground. We could get a better offer somewhere else. You boston fans just don't lke that fact that us STL fans can't be taken advantage of so dumb F U C K. I will say this one last time. YOU ONLY LOOK AT IF ITS GOOD FOR BOSTON GETTING AND GIVING, NOT WHAT BLUES GAIN AND LOSE. THIS ISN'T A FAIR TRADE BASED ON WHAT YOU ARE ASKING US TO COUGH UP FOR SOMETHING THAT IS CONSIDERABLY LESSER QUALITY>QUANTITY. VAAK AND HEINEN OR NO DEAL END OF DISCUSSION. PERIOD END OF STORY, BYE BYE, ADIOS. STOP LOOKING AT IT FROM ONE PERSPECTIVE YOU NEED TO LOOK FROM BOTH SIDES. WHEN I SAID BIAS MEANING YOU ONLY LOOK AT YOUR SIDE OF THE DEAL. SCHENN WILL BE A 70 POINT SCORER WITH THE GOOD LINES THEY HAVE IN BOSTON HENCE WHY I SAID 70 POINT SCORER BECAUSE HE WOULD HAVE BETTER LINEMATES THAN IN STL. DOES ANY OF THIS MAKES SENSE TO YOU? IF WE TRADE HIM TO YOU WE NEED TO GET WHAT WE NEED BACK. YOU HAVE NOT PROVIDED THAT, BUT YOU ARE BUTTHURT BECAUSE YOU WANT HIM FOR LESS. SO JUST SHUT UP ALREADY.
8 janv. 2019 à 11 h 59
BreKel

You have no ****ing clue who any player is you don't know hockey. You haven't ever even played. So get your doughnut eating ass out of here.[/quote]

You said you played for 8 years..... I played for 15 years.... So basically double what you played. LMFAO. Can't do simple math because you have The Downies. But no one gives a **** about how much hockey one has played. It doesn't matter here. I don't know why you bring it up. ****ing **** eater.
8 janv. 2019 à 12 h 3
BreKel
I love how you get all personal on being butthurt about me saying no to trading schenn. How bout I keep it simple. Schenn will never go to Boston. Simple. Army will give them another chance and if he is traded it will be next season at deadline. Sure we won't get as much, but you guys don't have any way of trying to say you have high ground. We could get a better offer somewhere else. You boston fans just don't lke that fact that us STL fans can't be taken advantage of so dumb F U C K. I will say this one last time. YOU ONLY LOOK AT IF ITS GOOD FOR BOSTON GETTING AND GIVING, NOT WHAT BLUES GAIN AND LOSE. THIS ISN'T A FAIR TRADE BASED ON WHAT YOU ARE ASKING US TO COUGH UP FOR SOMETHING THAT IS CONSIDERABLY LESSER QUALITY>QUANTITY. VAAK AND HEINEN OR NO DEAL END OF DISCUSSION. PERIOD END OF STORY, BYE BYE, ADIOS. STOP LOOKING AT IT FROM ONE PERSPECTIVE YOU NEED TO LOOK FROM BOTH SIDES. WHEN I SAID BIAS MEANING YOU ONLY LOOK AT YOUR SIDE OF THE DEAL. SCHENN WILL BE A 70 POINT SCORER WITH THE GOOD LINES THEY HAVE IN BOSTON HENCE WHY I SAID 70 POINT SCORER BECAUSE HE WOULD HAVE BETTER LINEMATES THAN IN STL. DOES ANY OF THIS MAKES SENSE TO YOU? IF WE TRADE HIM TO YOU WE NEED TO GET WHAT WE NEED BACK. YOU HAVE NOT PROVIDED THAT, BUT YOU ARE BUTTHURT BECAUSE YOU WANT HIM FOR LESS. SO JUST SHUT UP ALREADY.

Jesus, you really can't fix stupid. What a mature engineer we have here! I am loving this too much. The amount of irony going on. You are the dumbest person on this site. I didn't even know you existed until today, but I'm glad I found you. You're fun to rattle around. You soft ****. You're peanut butter soft.... Puppy **** soft... Melted butter soft!!!

Also, my response to the BOLDED GARBAGE IN YOUR RECENT POST:

No one gives a **** if a fan is taken advantage of when it comes to fantasy trades. You have no say you toilet slobbering little plug.
8 janv. 2019 à 12 h 4
Jesus, you really can't fix stupid. What a mature engineer we have here! I am loving this too much. The amount of irony going on. You are the dumbest person on this site. I didn't even know you existed until today, but I'm glad I found you. You're fun to rattle around. You soft ****. You're peanut butter soft.... Puppy **** soft... Melted butter soft!!!

No one gives a **** if a fan is taken advantage of when it comes to fantasy trades. You have no say you toilet slobbering little plug.

Well Saint Louis can't be taken advantage of either. I can't believe kids in Boston are mentally abused by punks like you.
8 janv. 2019 à 12 h 5
BreKel
Well Saint Louis can't be taken advantage of either. I can't believe kids in Boston are mentally abused by punks like you.

You're not in Boston, and I'm mentally abusing you. Little ****.

Also, it's St. Louis...... You don't even know how to properly spell where your favorite team is from!!! LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
8 janv. 2019 à 12 h 7

I am done arguing with a guy who can't get real friends. I know what you have been through. Getting Bullied is a bad thing, but you don't need to take it out on fake nhl website.
8 janv. 2019 à 12 h 9
You're not in Boston, and I'm mentally abusing you. Little ****.

Also, it's St. Louis...... You don't even know how to properly spell where your favorite team is from!!! LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's both idiot. Only true Saint Louisans would know. If you go into the city you would know. St. Louis is short for Saint Louis. Yeah, so now you feel dumb. Bye Bye. BreKel you have officially become the reason why China and North Korea want to start war with USA.
8 janv. 2019 à 12 h 10
BreKel
I am done arguing with a guy who can't get real friends. I know what you have been through. Getting Bullied is a bad thing, but you don't need to take it out on fake nhl website.

LMFAO. I have plenty of friends. There you go again, failing to try and make it personal. Your responses are predictable. Your responses are soft. You are a soft person.
8 janv. 2019 à 12 h 12
BreKel
It's both idiot. Only true Saint Louisans would know. If you go into the city you would know. St. Louis is short for Saint Louis. Yeah, so now you feel dumb. Bye Bye. BreKel you have officially become the reason why China and North Korea want to start war with USA.

Nah.... It's just St. Louis. You're a moron... A total moron! laugh
8 janv. 2019 à 12 h 26
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: août 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 255
@BeastModeUnknown you should just stop talking lol. Ive gotten in plenty of debates with @BreKel and not once did he ever flip out on me personally so you clearly did something wrong here. He's probably one of the more knowledgeable Bruins fans on here along with a few others. I think you're also hyping up Schenn to more than what he is. Armstrong bought when his price was high, just like Sweeney did with Beleskey and Backes. FA pools weren't the greatest those years and BOS ended up over paying for guys. It's just the way it is sometimes.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage