Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2379 500 000 $74 918 699 $774 000 $3 737 500 $4 581 301 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Bruins de Boston
6 125 000 $6 125 000 $
AG
NMC
UFA - 7
Logo de Bruins de Boston
6 875 000 $6 875 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 4
Logo de Bruins de Boston
6 666 667 $6 666 667 $
AD
UFA - 5
Logo de Bruins de Boston
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance425 000 $$425K)
AD, AG
UFA - 2
Logo de Bruins de Boston
7 250 000 $7 250 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 3
Logo de Kings de Los Angeles
2 636 364 $2 636 364 $
AD, C
UFA - 4
Logo de Bruins de Boston
900 000 $900 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AG, C, AD
UFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
916 667 $916 667 $
AD, C
RFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
872 500 $872 500 $ (Bonis de performance212 500 $$212K)
AG, AD
UFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
Logo de Bruins de Boston
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
C, AD
NMC
UFA - 3
Logo de Bruins de Boston
1 275 000 $1 275 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 3
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
Logo de Bruins de Boston
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $ (Bonis de performance1 750 000 $$2M)
DG
NMC
UFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
916 667 $916 667 $ (Bonis de performance500 000 $$500K)
DD
UFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
7 000 000 $7 000 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 3
Logo de Bruins de Boston
5 250 000 $5 250 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
Logo de Bruins de Boston
789 167 $789 167 $
DD
UFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
G
UFA - 2
Logo de Bruins de Boston
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
DG
UFA - 5
Logo de Bruins de Boston
1 400 000 $1 400 000 $
DG
UFA - 2
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
Logo de Bruins de Boston
725 000 $725 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 2
Logo de Bruins de Boston
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
17 déc. 2018 à 10 h 24
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 301
Try a roster player, one of those prospects and the second. Like Bjork/Heinen, Zboril/Senyshyn, and a second. You're giving up too much. Carter isn't young at all and carries a heavy cap hit for a 40-50 point guy.
17 déc. 2018 à 10 h 27
Bcarlo25
Mentions "j'aime": 7,141
Quoting: NucksFanForLife
Try a roster player, one of those prospects and the second. Like Bjork/Heinen, Zboril/Senyshyn, and a second. You're giving up too much. Carter isn't young at all and carries a heavy cap hit for a 40-50 point guy.

But for some reason your proposing giving up more?
17 déc. 2018 à 10 h 34
Next Gen
Rejoint: avr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 269
probably a 2nd and a prospect would do for LA as carter has a good contract per year wise for what he is currently producing but a couple years down the road it will be a bad one. If he chooses to retire then the team will take on the cap hit kinda getting screwed over so LA is in a pickle on him.
17 déc. 2018 à 10 h 34
Quoting: Bcarlo25
But for some reason your proposing giving up more?

Senyshyn and Zboril are more valuable than Heinen and Bjork. Senyshyn is Boston's only solid RW prospect and Zboril is one of only three good LHD prospect which will become a big need once Krug and Chara are out of the picture. IOW, you're giving up the future for a player that is deteriorating. How about putting Lauzon in the deal instead of Zboril?
17 déc. 2018 à 10 h 39
Bcarlo25
Senyshyn and Zboril are more valuable than Heinen and Bjork. Senyshyn is Boston's only solid RW prospect and Zboril is one of only three good LHD prospect which will become a big need once Krug and Chara are out of the picture. IOW, you're giving up the future for a player that is deteriorating. How about putting Lauzon in the deal instead of Zboril?

You have no understanding of the Bruins prospect pool. You keep offering more and more while saying he’s not worth that much
17 déc. 2018 à 10 h 55
Rejoint: mai 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 4,570

You have no understanding of the Bruins players lol
Gofnut999 et BeastMode5515 a aimé ceci.
17 déc. 2018 à 11 h 3
Rejoint: déc. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 10
You have no understanding of the Bruins prospect pool. You keep offering more and more while saying he’s not worth that much

The least valuable of those combinations is Senyshyn and Bjork. The most valuable is Heinen and Zboril. I'm of the opinion that Senyshyn plays less than 100 games in the NHL before his career is over. He may have a successful AHL career but I don't see an NHL career. Ala Chris Bourque. I hope I'm wrong, but I don't see it. If you're going to say "Senyshyn is finding his game" because he has five or six goals in his last six games - that's just the kind of streaky scorer he's been. Most teams aren't biting on a Senyshyn/Bjork/pick trade package for a productive forward.
17 déc. 2018 à 11 h 10
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 8,922

Lol, no they aren’t. Hopefully other GMs think so though. Seny is starting to find his game, still has a ways to go. His main value at this point is being right handed. Zboril has fallen behind Urho and Lauzon, i like Galipeau more than Zboril at this point.
17 déc. 2018 à 11 h 59
Bcarlo25
Quoting: mattyb929
The least valuable of those combinations is Senyshyn and Bjork. The most valuable is Heinen and Zboril. I'm of the opinion that Senyshyn plays less than 100 games in the NHL before his career is over. He may have a successful AHL career but I don't see an NHL career. Ala Chris Bourque. I hope I'm wrong, but I don't see it. If you're going to say "Senyshyn is finding his game" because he has five or six goals in his last six games - that's just the kind of streaky scorer he's been. Most teams aren't biting on a Senyshyn/Bjork/pick trade package for a productive forward.

I’ve always said senyshyn was trash, but he’s been tearing it up lately
BeastMode5515 a aimé ceci.
17 déc. 2018 à 20 h 55
Quoting: Gofnut999
Lol, no they aren’t. Hopefully other GMs think so though. Seny is starting to find his game, still has a ways to go. His main value at this point is being right handed. Zboril has fallen behind Urho and Lauzon, i like Galipeau more than Zboril at this point.

Quoting: ON3M4N
You have no understanding of the Bruins players lol

I’ve followed all of these players extensively since before they were drafted. But value is different than skill. Are Heinen and Bjork more skilled than Senyshyn and Zboril? Absolutely. Are they more valuable? No. Senyshyn has yet to play in a prominent enough role to show his full potential as has Zboril. Heinen should be a 40 point winger. But he’s not. Right now he’s a defensively solid offensive winger, but he’s not scoring enough to be worth Carter. Scoring wingers are less valueble than proven well rounded centers. I won’t talk about Bjork, because I think he’s a forward that just can’t score at this level, but will continue to play because he’s solid defensively and can score enough to be a solid bottom six player. Heinen is honestly a high risk player at this point. We know that he can score. He could end up being a 50-55 point player. Or he could be a 30-35 point player with a high 50s oZs%. Luff can do better than that. Sprong is almost a similar example. A scoring winger who hadn’t quite shown his potential. And he was worth a young bottom three LHD. He looks like he was worth way more now, but few teams are willing to give up a lot to risk getting a young top six forward who could end up being a bottom six player. Especially a retooling/rebuilding team. In other words, LA could get more current, young, proven talent for Carter than Heinen and a second.
17 déc. 2018 à 21 h 14
Rejoint: mai 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 4,570
I’ve followed all of these players extensively since before they were drafted. But value is different than skill. Are Heinen and Bjork more skilled than Senyshyn and Zboril? Absolutely. Are they more valuable? No. Senyshyn has yet to play in a prominent enough role to show his full potential as has Zboril. Heinen should be a 40 point winger. But he’s not. Right now he’s a defensively solid offensive winger, but he’s not scoring enough to be worth Carter. Scoring wingers are less valueble than proven well rounded centers. I won’t talk about Bjork, because I think he’s a forward that just can’t score at this level, but will continue to play because he’s solid defensively and can score enough to be a solid bottom six player. Heinen is honestly a high risk player at this point. We know that he can score. He could end up being a 50-55 point player. Or he could be a 30-35 point player with a high 50s oZs%. Luff can do better than that. Sprong is almost a similar example. A scoring winger who hadn’t quite shown his potential. And he was worth a young bottom three LHD. He looks like he was worth way more now, but few teams are willing to give up a lot to risk getting a young top six forward who could end up being a bottom six player. Especially a retooling/rebuilding team. In other words, LA could get more current, young, proven talent for Carter than Heinen and a second.

After reading this I'm 100% confident you haven't a clue about any of the Bruins players, their development or what their value is to the team. Don't reply to me because I'm just going to add you to the ignore list.
17 déc. 2018 à 22 h 35
Bcarlo25

Heinen isn’t a 40 point winger....
Anddd in his one and only season he had 47 points.

Sorry, you’re just off on this one
17 déc. 2018 à 22 h 42
Heinen isn’t a 40 point winger....
Anddd in his one and only season he had 47 points.

Sorry, you’re just off on this one

40 is 40-49 in my mind. Though why isn’t he scoring at that rate this year even though a Rick Nash isn’t taking his second line spot? Just curious on a Bruins fan’s opinion. I’ve been told that Heinen is worth Toffoli+ by Boston fans in the past and that Bjork is a top six forward. I’m wondering where I’m going wrong when every thing that I can find about Heinen points to him as high risk. This seems like more than a king sized slump. BTW, the actual closest comparison at this point is Kempe.
17 déc. 2018 à 22 h 59
Bcarlo25
40 is 40-49 in my mind. Though why isn’t he scoring at that rate this year even though a Rick Nash isn’t taking his second line spot? Just curious on a Bruins fan’s opinion. I’ve been told that Heinen is worth Toffoli+ by Boston fans in the past and that Bjork is a top six forward. I’m wondering where I’m going wrong when every thing that I can find about Heinen points to him as high risk. This seems like more than a king sized slump. BTW, the actual closest comparison at this point is Kempe.

Offensively he’s in a sophomore slump. Pretty common. He’s rock solid defensively and never hurts the team. There’s been so much turmoil with injury on the bruins he really hasn’t had consistent linemates. He’s been getting some points lately.

Personally I think your evaluation of senyshyn is what’s way off
17 déc. 2018 à 23 h 5
Offensively he’s in a sophomore slump. Pretty common. He’s rock solid defensively and never hurts the team. There’s been so much turmoil with injury on the bruins he really hasn’t had consistent linemates. He’s been getting some points lately.

Personally I think your evaluation of senyshyn is what’s way off

The only thing I called him was a solid RW prospect. Maybe you didn’t like the package I included him in? I think that Senyshyn is going to be Boston future second line RW. It’ll take a while, but he’s easily the best candidate for that position. I think Heinen is a high end third liner. And I agree that he’s solid defensively. Though it is true that he starts a lot of shifts in the offensive zone. I think we’re on the same here.
18 déc. 2018 à 0 h 28
Bcarlo25
The only thing I called him was a solid RW prospect. Maybe you didn’t like the package I included him in? I think that Senyshyn is going to be Boston future second line RW. It’ll take a while, but he’s easily the best candidate for that position. I think Heinen is a high end third liner. And I agree that he’s solid defensively. Though it is true that he starts a lot of shifts in the offensive zone. I think we’re on the same here.

Honestly I don’t think senyshyn plays more than 50 games in the nhl. He could very easily prove me wrong, but right now he’s supposed to be a sniper that can’t manage a half point per game in the ahl. I see all the tools, just no toolbox.

I could see heinen turning into a player similar to loui eriksson in his prime
NucksFanForLife a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage