Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2279 500 000 $73 369 166 $0 $3 770 000 $6 130 834 $

Formation

Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 7
12 500 000 $12 500 000 $
C
UFA - 8
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance2 500 000 $$2M)
AD
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AG
UFA - 1
6 125 000 $6 125 000 $
C
UFA - 6
5 600 000 $5 600 000 $
AD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
C, AG, AD
UFA - 1
2 125 000 $2 125 000 $
C
UFA - 3
1 125 000 $1 125 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
800 000 $800 000 $
C, AG, AD
UFA - 1
894 166 $894 166 $ (Bonis de performance212 500 $$212K)
C, AD
UFA - 2
741 667 $741 667 $ (Bonis de performance25 000 $$25K)
AD
UFA - 2
750 000 $750 000 $
C, AG, AD
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG
UFA - 2
6 250 000 $6 250 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
6 166 667 $6 166 667 $
G
UFA - 6
775 000 $775 000 $ (Bonis de performance182 500 $$182K)
DG/DD
UFA - 2
7 600 000 $7 600 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
4 333 333 $4 333 333 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
DD
UFA - 3
750 000 $750 000 $
G
UFA - 1
1 400 000 $1 400 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
18 juill. 2018 à 13 h 17
Pass it to Lucic
Rejoint: avr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 467
probably still not enough for the Oilers to move McDavid.
18 juill. 2018 à 13 h 51
Banni
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 4,837
I actually like the deal. You at least gave some fair value. I don't think the difference between McDavid and Laine is that big.
18 juill. 2018 à 14 h 28
Rejoint: mars 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 118
Why in the world are we giving pool part, a 1st and picks ON TOP of Mcdavid, for Laine and a bunch of scraps
CD282 et SkoNotes58 a aimé ceci.
18 juill. 2018 à 14 h 39
Mentions "j'aime": 432
If you let Edmonton keep their first and take out Perreault to throw in Connor, I think Edmonton might then simply consider taking a look at this offer.
18 juill. 2018 à 23 h 50
miz58
Mentions "j'aime": 11
Quoting: pharrow
I actually like the deal. You at least gave some fair value. I don't think the difference between McDavid and Laine is that big.

I’m not even an Oiler fan but if you think Laine is any where near as close to the level of McDavid you need to watch more hockey
18 juill. 2018 à 23 h 51
miz58
I’m sorry but that trade might be the funniest thing I’ve ever seen on cap friendly
19 juill. 2018 à 4 h 6
Banni
Quoting: Tburroughs58
I’m not even an Oiler fan but if you think Laine is any where near as close to the level of McDavid you need to watch more hockey

Laine actually scored more goals than McDavid last year so I'm not sure how you think that. The guy put up 44 goals.
McDavid racks up a ton of points on assists, a fair deal of them are secondary assists that I don't really put to much faith in. You must also consider the ice time. McDavid leads the league in ice time at 21:33 a game for forwards. Laine is 16:29. You pend 5 more minutes on the ice per game, and you got less goals and put up only 37 more points. That's an extra game every 3 games practically. If you average it out it's really around 90 points to 108. With Laine having a lot more goals. So yeah, I stand by the claim, the difference between the two isn't that huge. McDavid is also a one trick pony, speed. As he ages his value goes down because his speed does too, his value also goes down as the league continues to get faster, limiting the gap between him and other players. Not to mention the fact that McDavid sucks at faceoffs.
People think McDavid is some great player because he squeeks out a top point total every year. But he takes so much more time on the ice to do it. He beat Malkin by 10 points, but played 2:30+ more a night. You do the points per 60 and you see Malkin scored more points.. So lets be a bit more honest about what McDavids value really is. Yes he's a good player, he may be slightly better than Laine, but he's not worlds better he's not even the best player in the league. If Laine got 21:30 on the ice each game his numbers would be right up there with him, or at least close enough where you wouldn't sit there thinking it's not even close.
19 juill. 2018 à 15 h 16
miz58
Laine actually scored more goals than McDavid last year so I'm not sure how you think that. The guy put up 44 goals.
McDavid racks up a ton of points on assists, a fair deal of them are secondary assists that I don't really put to much faith in. You must also consider the ice time. McDavid leads the league in ice time at 21:33 a game for forwards. Laine is 16:29. You pend 5 more minutes on the ice per game, and you got less goals and put up only 37 more points. That's an extra game every 3 games practically. If you average it out it's really around 90 points to 108. With Laine having a lot more goals. So yeah, I stand by the claim, the difference between the two isn't that huge. McDavid is also a one trick pony, speed. As he ages his value goes down because his speed does too, his value also goes down as the league continues to get faster, limiting the gap between him and other players. Not to mention the fact that McDavid sucks at faceoffs.
People think McDavid is some great player because he squeeks out a top point total every year. But he takes so much more time on the ice to do it. He beat Malkin by 10 points, but played 2:30+ more a night. You do the points per 60 and you see Malkin scored more points.. So lets be a bit more honest about what McDavids value really is. Yes he's a good player, he may be slightly better than Laine, but he's not worlds better he's not even the best player in the league. If Laine got 21:30 on the ice each game his numbers would be right up there with him, or at least close enough where you wouldn't sit there thinking it's not even close.

McDavid creates scoring chances every time he’s on the ice, that’s why he’s out there, he doesn’t finish every time, I will give Laine that, he finishes more often because that’s what he’s known for, and don’t compare the 2 of them when it comes to goals, the one thing Laine is suppose to do is score, he had 44 goals, McDavid is suppose to be a fast playmaker, and yet McDavid still had 41 goals, that’s only a 3 goal difference, and scoring goals isn’t even McDavid’s best skill, unlike Laine who only scores goals and who doesn’t even skate
19 juill. 2018 à 15 h 20
miz58
Modifié 19 juill. 2018 à 16 h 20 par Jarvis

Also, McDavid and Laine both played 82 games, McDavid had 108 points and Laine had 70 points... yeah your totally right, a 40 point difference definitely means their skill is equal
19 juill. 2018 à 16 h 6
Banni
Modifié 19 juill. 2018 à 16 h 20 par Jarvis
Also, McDavid and Laine both played 82 games, McDavid had 108 points and Laine had 70 points... yeah your totally right, a 40 point difference definitely means their skill is equal

First, how many of those assists were 2nd assists? A lot of them.
Second, if you don't think Laine is a play maker you are high.
Third, when you play 5 more minutes a night, you basically play 1/3 of a season longer. The reason Laine doesn't play 21+ minutes a night is because his team wins! You don't need to throw your star players out there for 21+ minutes a night when you are racking up wins. You can save your players for the playoff. McDavid was out there playing 21+ points a night because the oilers suck once you get down to the 3rd line. So go on with your 30+ more points blah blah. he played the equivalent of 25+ games more. Furthermore, how many of those points were garbage time points when the team had already lost the game!

There is no huge world of difference between the two. Laine was a very high draft pick for a reason too, and he clearly has not disappointed. Lets play McDavid for 16 minutes a night and see what his point total is. Maybe one year when the rest of his team doesn't blow he'll be able to only play a reasonable 18 minutes a night. But until then he'll keep racking up total point leads with garbage points and way over extended minutes.
20 juill. 2018 à 18 h 26
miz58
Third, when you play 5 more minutes a night, you basically play 1/3 of a season longer. The reason Laine doesn't play 21+ minutes a night is because his team wins! You don't need to throw your star players out there for 21+ minutes a night when you are racking up wins. You can save your players for the playoff. McDavid was out there playing 21+ points a night because the oilers suck once you get down to the 3rd line. So go on with your 30+ more points blah blah. he played the equivalent of 25+ games more. Furthermore, how many of those points were garbage time points when the team had already lost the game!

There is no huge world of difference between the two. Laine was a very high draft pick for a reason too, and he clearly has not disappointed. Lets play McDavid for 16 minutes a night and see what his point total is. Maybe one year when the rest of his team doesn't blow he'll be able to only play a reasonable 18 minutes a night. But until then he'll keep racking up total point leads with garbage points and way over extended minutes.

Your saying half of McDavids points don’t count because his team would lose anyway, that makes sense, also if you switched the teams they play for, Edmonton would be even worse
20 juill. 2018 à 18 h 27
miz58

I like both players and both of them are fun to watch, but McDavid is still at a much higher level which is why that trade wouldn’t happen
21 juill. 2018 à 6 h 15
Banni
Your saying half of McDavids points don’t count because his team would lose anyway, that makes sense, also if you switched the teams they play for, Edmonton would be even worse

There is no proof of either of your statements. It's just some crap you make up and believe it to be fact.
The reality is people want to sit around and compare players based on things like points. But you compare apples to oranges when one player plays a whole lot more minutes than the other.
The talent gap between these two players is not some grand canyon. It's not even close. It's a small crack. McDavid is an after the faceoff center, so his value is really that of a winger. His career faceoff percentage is below 50%. So you don't even have the ability to say you get a real true center value for him. You don't. He's simply a forward who plays center.
Furthermore my point on his point production is a common issue in hockey. How much is a second assist really worth. There are a few you could say ok that's worth one, but there are a whole lot of other ones that are worthless. And that's my point when it comes to his point total. 2nd assists, and garbage time points don't mean anything. It's like counting touchdowns on a player when the team loses by 35 points every game. Who cares if he scored a late 4th qt td every game and ends up with 16 tds on the year. The stats don't make them a good player.

As I said to start, McDavid isn't even the best player in the league, so to try to make huge mountain of a difference between him and another elite player is laughable. There isn't a huge difference between these two players. Yes McDavid is slightly better player. I stated that above. But not by some huge amount. The difference between elite players is very small.
21 juill. 2018 à 18 h 58
miz58
There is no proof of either of your statements. It's just some crap you make up and believe it to be fact.
The reality is people want to sit around and compare players based on things like points. But you compare apples to oranges when one player plays a whole lot more minutes than the other.
The talent gap between these two players is not some grand canyon. It's not even close. It's a small crack. McDavid is an after the faceoff center, so his value is really that of a winger. His career faceoff percentage is below 50%. So you don't even have the ability to say you get a real true center value for him. You don't. He's simply a forward who plays center.
Furthermore my point on his point production is a common issue in hockey. How much is a second assist really worth. There are a few you could say ok that's worth one, but there are a whole lot of other ones that are worthless. And that's my point when it comes to his point total. 2nd assists, and garbage time points don't mean anything. It's like counting touchdowns on a player when the team loses by 35 points every game. Who cares if he scored a late 4th qt td every game and ends up with 16 tds on the year. The stats don't make them a good player.

As I said to start, McDavid isn't even the best player in the league, so to try to make huge mountain of a difference between him and another elite player is laughable. There isn't a huge difference between these two players. Yes McDavid is slightly better player. I stated that above. But not by some huge amount. The difference between elite players is very small.

McDavid is the best player in the league, if not, he’s the 2nd, Laine isn’t even top 10, and second of all, secondary assist are the plays that start the development of a goal, if there wasn’t a secondary assist, the goal wouldn’t of happened, also, McDavid is a league leader is primary assist, so your saying that he only gets secondary assist, which is not even close to true, and even then an assist is an assist, also McDavid almost trippled Laine’s assist numbers this past year, he had more primary assists then Laine’s total number of assists, Laine only scores goals, McDavid is the fastest player in the league, scores just as many goals as Laine, is a league leader in assists, even though his teammates suck way more than Laine’s teammates, he kills penalties, he was +20 this year, Laine was +2, even though Laine’s team wins a lot, McDavid’s +/- was 10 times better than Laine’s even though his team was far worse this season, they are 2 completely different players that can’t be compared
22 juill. 2018 à 11 h 0
Banni
McDavid is the best player in the league, if not, he’s the 2nd, Laine isn’t even top 10, and second of all, secondary assist are the plays that start the development of a goal, if there wasn’t a secondary assist, the goal wouldn’t of happened, also, McDavid is a league leader is primary assist, so your saying that he only gets secondary assist, which is not even close to true, and even then an assist is an assist, also McDavid almost trippled Laine’s assist numbers this past year, he had more primary assists then Laine’s total number of assists, Laine only scores goals, McDavid is the fastest player in the league, scores just as many goals as Laine, is a league leader in assists, even though his teammates suck way more than Laine’s teammates, he kills penalties, he was +20 this year, Laine was +2, even though Laine’s team wins a lot, McDavid’s +/- was 10 times better than Laine’s even though his team was far worse this season, they are 2 completely different players that can’t be compared

McDavid isn't the best player in the league, he might not even be top 5. He never took over the mantle from Crosby who still holds it simply for his ability to amaze people with his hand eye coordination that isn't matched., His points per 60 is less than Malkin. You could make arguments for Karlsson, Nikita K, Mckinnon, etc.... I could go on but your ridiculousness is absurd. 2nd assists don't always "cause the play" to happen. Some of them are pure garbage. Anyone who watches hockey knows that. There have been debates for a long time about that very fact. It's not even worth arguing with someone who clearly can't recognize that.
McDavid had a 41.4% in face offs. That's a red flag for anyone playing center as not even being close to the best in his position let alone the league. He's a forward who happens to play center. Furthermore, could you use real facts instead of making them up. Laine was a +8 last year. We don't need fake stats thanks very much.
Lets be really clear of the comparison you keep trying to make. McDavid was on the ice over 5 minutes longer PER GAME. As you want to add up stats. That is a huge issue. If you do the math on his stats, if he played played 16 + minutes a game he would have 82 total points and 31 goals. Not even close to Laine's numbers on goals 44, and no real huge difference in points (12) to justify your outrageous claim that he's soooooo much better. I would rather have a player who scores 13 more goals a season than one that scores 12 more points! I'm pretty sure the whole rest of the league would too! 987/1293 (laine total minutes / McDavid total minutes) = .76488, in case you want to do the math yourself!
There is a small difference between these players. As there is on all elite players. That's why it's hard to win. Given an even comparison on the stats anyone can see that. One is a large physical scoring machine, who brings a different dimension to the game. He's also not slow.
McDavid, is an average size, non physical player, (for a player who consistently plays the most ice time he's never had more than 35 hits in a season, 28 last year while leading the league in ice time) who frankly sucks at face offs. Yes he's the fastest player in the league, but the whole league is getting faster and the rink is only so big. Good luck with that.
I know you buy media hype into him being the next "darling" of the league, but he's not all that. He's an elite player, not the best, and there are small differences between him and other elite players in the league.
23 juill. 2018 à 14 h 5
miz58
McDavid isn't the best player in the league, he might not even be top 5. He never took over the mantle from Crosby who still holds it simply for his ability to amaze people with his hand eye coordination that isn't matched., His points per 60 is less than Malkin. You could make arguments for Karlsson, Nikita K, Mckinnon, etc.... I could go on but your ridiculousness is absurd. 2nd assists don't always "cause the play" to happen. Some of them are pure garbage. Anyone who watches hockey knows that. There have been debates for a long time about that very fact. It's not even worth arguing with someone who clearly can't recognize that.
McDavid had a 41.4% in face offs. That's a red flag for anyone playing center as not even being close to the best in his position let alone the league. He's a forward who happens to play center. Furthermore, could you use real facts instead of making them up. Laine was a +8 last year. We don't need fake stats thanks very much.
Lets be really clear of the comparison you keep trying to make. McDavid was on the ice over 5 minutes longer PER GAME. As you want to add up stats. That is a huge issue. If you do the math on his stats, if he played played 16 + minutes a game he would have 82 total points and 31 goals. Not even close to Laine's numbers on goals 44, and no real huge difference in points (12) to justify your outrageous claim that he's soooooo much better. I would rather have a player who scores 13 more goals a season than one that scores 12 more points! I'm pretty sure the whole rest of the league would too! 987/1293 (laine total minutes / McDavid total minutes) = .76488, in case you want to do the math yourself!
There is a small difference between these players. As there is on all elite players. That's why it's hard to win. Given an even comparison on the stats anyone can see that. One is a large physical scoring machine, who brings a different dimension to the game. He's also not slow.
McDavid, is an average size, non physical player, (for a player who consistently plays the most ice time he's never had more than 35 hits in a season, 28 last year while leading the league in ice time) who frankly sucks at face offs. Yes he's the fastest player in the league, but the whole league is getting faster and the rink is only so big. Good luck with that.
I know you buy media hype into him being the next "darling" of the league, but he's not all that. He's an elite player, not the best, and there are small differences between him and other elite players in the league.

Nobody agrees with you when you say McDavid isn’t a top 5 player, in fact, almost every fan except Penguin fans realize McDavid is the best player, I’m not gonna waste anymore time arguing with you, after reading your laughable paragraphs, I realized that you don’t know hockey very well, which is why I’m done arguing with you
23 juill. 2018 à 14 h 25
Banni
Nobody agrees with you when you say McDavid isn’t a top 5 player, in fact, almost every fan except Penguin fans realize McDavid is the best player, I’m not gonna waste anymore time arguing with you, after reading your laughable paragraphs, I realized that you don’t know hockey very well, which is why I’m done arguing with you

your hockey knowledge is poor at best. McDavid isn't Gretzky. Get over it. He's not even Super Mario. Not even close.
He's clearly not the best in the league, may not even be top 5. And the gap between him and a lot of other elite players is small. GET OVER IT.
25 juill. 2018 à 1 h 5
miz58
your hockey knowledge is poor at best. McDavid isn't Gretzky. Get over it. He's not even Super Mario. Not even close.
He's clearly not the best in the league, may not even be top 5. And the gap between him and a lot of other elite players is small. GET OVER IT.

Never said he’s as good at Gretzky or Mario and again, no one agrees with you, he’s won the Ted Lindsay award twice, you probably don’t know this, but that trophy goes to the player voted as the best player in the NHL, AND THR PLAYERS ARE THE ONES WHO VOTED FOR HIM
26 juill. 2018 à 15 h 6
miz58
He's clearly not the best in the league, may not even be top 5. And the gap between him and a lot of other elite players is small. GET OVER IT.[/quote

That’s what I thought, look who has nothing to say to that

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage