Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2179 500 000 $61 729 001 $774 000 $3 875 000 $17 770 999 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
6 125 000 $6 125 000 $
AG
NMC
UFA - 7
6 875 000 $6 875 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 4
925 000 $925 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance425 000 $$425K)
AD, AG
UFA - 2
894 166 $894 166 $ (Bonis de performance350 000 $$350K)
C, AG
UFA - 3
6 666 667 $6 666 667 $
AD
UFA - 5
900 000 $900 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AG, C, AD
UFA - 1
916 667 $916 667 $
AD, C
RFA - 1
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
C, AD
NMC
UFA - 3
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 2
1 275 000 $1 275 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 3
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
725 000 $725 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
DG
UFA - 5
916 667 $916 667 $ (Bonis de performance500 000 $$500K)
DD
UFA - 1
7 000 000 $7 000 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 3
789 167 $789 167 $
DD
UFA - 1
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
G
UFA - 2
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $ (Bonis de performance1 750 000 $$2M)
DG
NMC
UFA - 1
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
1 400 000 $1 400 000 $
DG
UFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
13 juill. 2018 à 17 h 27
Future Bruin 63
Rejoint: août 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 7
Doesnt make sense for us right now. We're a contending team, why would we give up 2 very good veteran players, a top 6 centre and a top 4 defenseman, for picks? Plus giving away McQuaid and Miller? Thats going in the complete wrong direction right now
Gofnut999 a aimé ceci.
13 juill. 2018 à 17 h 31
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 8,871
Maybe next offseason.

But not the Rangers deal.
IamnotJC8989BRUINS a aimé ceci.
13 juill. 2018 à 17 h 36
Démarrer sujet
I-LOVE-HOCKEY
Rejoint: mars 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 61
Quoting: FutureBruin63
Doesnt make sense for us right now. We're a contending team, why would we give up 2 very good veteran players, a top 6 centre and a top 4 defenseman, for picks? Plus giving away McQuaid and Miller? Thats going in the complete wrong direction right now

Personally I know that we have a team to compete but we should not do trade like rick Nash we can’t compete against other teams so to be Sweeney I would do a retool like this because we should go on the long term

Maybe chytil trade no but to go with a future top 6 center that can play top 2 center
13 juill. 2018 à 18 h 21
Bcarlo25
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 7,064
Quoting: JC8989bruins
Personally I know that we have a team to compete but we should not do trade like rick Nash we can’t compete against other teams so to be Sweeney I would do a retool like this because we should go on the long term

Maybe chytil trade no but to go with a future top 6 center that can play top 2 center

might i recommend punctuation
13 juill. 2018 à 19 h 5
Démarrer sujet
I-LOVE-HOCKEY
Rejoint: mars 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 61
Quoting: Bcarlo25
might i recommend punctuation

I’m french sorry
13 juill. 2018 à 19 h 15
Rejoint: mai 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 4,566
Quoting: JC8989bruins

Wait first you say we have a team to compete and then in the next sentence you say we can't compete against other teams. If you can't compete against other teams then blow it up. Your window with Chara, Bergy, Krejci, Rask is 2-3 years. After that you're going to have young guys looking at raises that will force us to trade some guys (or Chara/Krejci retires)

I also don't by that Boston can't compete. They were arguably the most injured team last year and still nearly finished 1st in the East. A little more secondary scoring + having a healthy Carlo would significantly change that TBL series.
13 juill. 2018 à 19 h 50
Banni
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 4,837
Quoting: ON3M4N
Wait first you say we have a team to compete and then in the next sentence you say we can't compete against other teams. If you can't compete against other teams then blow it up. Your window with Chara, Bergy, Krejci, Rask is 2-3 years. After that you're going to have young guys looking at raises that will force us to trade some guys (or Chara/Krejci retires)

I also don't by that Boston can't compete. They were arguably the most injured team last year and still nearly finished 1st in the East. A little more secondary scoring + having a healthy Carlo would significantly change that TBL series.

The problem with boston last year is they had no real depth. They had one line that could score and when that was shut down, they were done.
They barely beat toronto with their 2nd best center out most of the series, and they got smoked by Tampa.
I would say their future in the next 2 years isn't great. Not because they don't have any talent but because the whole eastern conference is now stacked.
In your division alone you are going to have both a stacked Toronto team and a stacked Tampa team. Tampa is basically the same team they were last year, and Toronto improved. Boston stayed still.
On the other side, you have a Penguins team who has won 2 of the last 3 cups that is completely stacked, and washington who won last years cup who also has a very good team.

You can't argue that Boston with their current roaster they way it is constructed is a cup favorite. They aren't the strongest team in their division and their division is the weaker of the two in the conference . It's one thing to rack up games in the regular season, it's another to win in the playoffs.
I get what the poster is saying. It's better to build for the future than to be a playoff team but not a real contender. I think if you look at the final 4 teams in the east last year Boston was the weakest of the four. They were also the first one out only winning 1 game in their series. The Penguins meanwhile gave Washington their hardest challenge of the playoffs, which means Tampa was probably the 3rd best team.
Why be stuck in mediocrity forever. I'm sure it sells tickets and fans are interested in playoff runs. But if you want to win, aiming for it in the next 2 years is probably the wrong time frame.
13 juill. 2018 à 19 h 58
Quoting: pharrow
The problem with boston last year is they had no real depth. They had one line that could score and when that was shut down, they were done.
They barely beat toronto with their 2nd best center out most of the series, and they got smoked by Tampa.
I would say their future in the next 2 years isn't great. Not because they don't have any talent but because the whole eastern conference is now stacked.
In your division alone you are going to have both a stacked Toronto team and a stacked Tampa team. Tampa is basically the same team they were last year, and Toronto improved. Boston stayed still.
On the other side, you have a Penguins team who has won 2 of the last 3 cups that is completely stacked, and washington who won last years cup who also has a very good team.

You can't argue that Boston with their current roaster they way it is constructed is a cup favorite. They aren't the strongest team in their division and their division is the weaker of the two in the conference . It's one thing to rack up games in the regular season, it's another to win in the playoffs.
I get what the poster is saying. It's better to build for the future than to be a playoff team but not a real contender. I think if you look at the final 4 teams in the east last year Boston was the weakest of the four. They were also the first one out only winning 1 game in their series. The Penguins meanwhile gave Washington their hardest challenge of the playoffs, which means Tampa was probably the 3rd best team.
Why be stuck in mediocrity forever. I'm sure it sells tickets and fans are interested in playoff runs. But if you want to win, aiming for it in the next 2 years is probably the wrong time frame.

Well I guess we'll see what happens this season then. Boston was a very young team last year with more rookies than any other team and those guys should see an improvement now that they know what to expect. Honestly there isn't a team in the East (right now) that I don't think Boston couldn't beat in a playoff series...well maybe WSH because they have just owned us for what feels like eternity.
13 juill. 2018 à 20 h 8
Banni
Well I guess we'll see what happens this season then. Boston was a very young team last year with more rookies than any other team and those guys should see an improvement now that they know what to expect. Honestly there isn't a team in the East (right now) that I don't think Boston couldn't beat in a playoff series...well maybe WSH because they have just owned us for what feels like eternity.

Boston is maybe the 5th best team in the conference as it stands right now. Maybe. That's a fair assessment.
At some point you have to realize when you are the Cleveland Cavs of the 80s having to go through a MJ bulls team. It's just not your time .....yet.
They do have a good young team. But what the poster is saying is, they need time, and they need to keep building. So plan for the future not the now. They can compete, they won't win. The road is way to difficult at the moment and they simply don't have the kind of depth that other teams do to get it done. I would rather lose and have a chance at winning later than be mediocre for years. If they were in the western conference they could actually play for a chance to get to the cup. But the east is such a strong conference at this point.
13 juill. 2018 à 20 h 31
Boston is maybe the 5th best team in the conference as it stands right now. Maybe. That's a fair assessment.
At some point you have to realize when you are the Cleveland Cavs of the 80s having to go through a MJ bulls team. It's just not your time .....yet.
They do have a good young team. But what the poster is saying is, they need time, and they need to keep building. So plan for the future not the now. They can compete, they won't win. The road is way to difficult at the moment and they simply don't have the kind of depth that other teams do to get it done. I would rather lose and have a chance at winning later than be mediocre for years. If they were in the western conference they could actually play for a chance to get to the cup. But the east is such a strong conference at this point.

So then blow up the team. No need to keep Bergy, Chara, Rask, Krejci, Marchand, Backes, Krug. If there is no way you're going to get past 4 other teams and you're building for the future, just trade your top players that are attractive to other teams and get a ton of assets. Right?
13 juill. 2018 à 20 h 41
Banni
So then blow up the team. No need to keep Bergy, Chara, Rask, Krejci, Marchand, Backes, Krug. If there is no way you're going to get past 4 other teams and you're building for the future, just trade your top players that are attractive to other teams and get a ton of assets. Right?

Marchand and Bergy no, I would hold onto them. They have years in the tank for the team to catch up. Chara, gone, he's so old and slow anyway. Same with Backes. So yeah, move out those players hitting their mid 30s if not older. No point on that anymore. You seem to think this team is going to win a cup with those players. You will be disappointed in the end. The whole league is dumping players like that.
Know where the strength of the team is. It's not in an aging core. It's in the younger players coming up. If you are going to have a chance to win it's with them. I mean hell you are paying Chara and Backes 11 mill a year. Let them be traded out use the cap space to, go after a Panarin instead. The team would be better off.
13 juill. 2018 à 20 h 50
Marchand and Bergy no, I would hold onto them. They have years in the tank for the team to catch up. Chara, gone, he's so old and slow anyway. Same with Backes. So yeah, move out those players hitting their mid 30s if not older. No point on that anymore. You seem to think this team is going to win a cup with those players. You will be disappointed in the end. The whole league is dumping players like that.
Know where the strength of the team is. It's not in an aging core. It's in the younger players coming up. If you are going to have a chance to win it's with them. I mean hell you are paying Chara and Backes 11 mill a year. Let them be traded out use the cap space to, go after a Panarin instead. The team would be better off.

LOL so keep Bergeron, but move out guys that are hitting their mid-30's...you realize that Bergeron will be 33yr old to start the season right?

Well I know one thing, I'm happy you told me the B's can win a cup because now I can forgo watching games. I should have taken it as a sign when you agreed with the OP that this discussion would be of zero value. Feel free not to respond because I won't see it lol

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage