COL
  1. De La Rose, Jacob
  2. Emelin, Alexei
  3. Scherbak, Nikita
Détails additionnels:
2016 1st round pick
2017 2nd round pick
Rachats de contrats
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2374 000 000 $69 666 667 $0 $100 000 $4 333 333 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
4 050 000 $4 050 000 $
AG
UFA - 3
2 800 000 $2 800 000 $
AG, C, AD
UFA - 1
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 3
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 6
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
C
UFA - 2
3 750 000 $3 750 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 5
625 000 $625 000 $ (Bonis de performance100 000 $$100K)
C, AG, AD
UFA - 1
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
C
UFA - 2
1 100 000 $1 100 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
AG
UFA - 2
1 200 000 $1 200 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 2
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
C
UFA - 2
1 166 667 $1 166 667 $
AG, AD
UFA - 3
950 000 $950 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
5 750 000 $5 750 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
9 000 000 $9 000 000 $
DD
UFA - 6
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
G
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 2
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
DD
NMC
UFA - 5
1 100 000 $1 100 000 $
DG
UFA - 2
800 000 $800 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
575 000 $575 000 $
G
UFA - 1
800 000 $800 000 $
DD
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
8 avr. 2016 à 9 h 16
Ottawa Senators
Rejoint: mai 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 45
Typical Habs fan
8 avr. 2016 à 9 h 27
Out
Rejoint: juin 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 65
Quoting: Zbaddest
Typical Habs fan

It's not a bad offer, just probably not what the Avs are looking for. They need actual players, not draft picks.
8 avr. 2016 à 9 h 44
Mentions "j'aime": 12,187
ewww. a bunch of unproven prospects and a junk Dman for duchene. Only thing that is worth value is the 1st round pick
8 avr. 2016 à 10 h 28
Mentions "j'aime": 13
The idea that Emelin has value never ceases to amuse me
8 avr. 2016 à 11 h 16
Mentions "j'aime": 6,854
This years draft pick which is a lottery pick so it could be anywhere from 1st-9th, our 2 years ago 1st round pick (Sherbak), Next years 2nd round pick, our 3 years ago 2nd round pick (De La Rose), and a whatever 5-6 dman in Emelin.

There's an argument to be made that MAYBE its not equal value for Duchene or as peterman explained, not what Colorado's looking for, but definitely not a slap in the face guys. Remove the Duchene goggles please.
8 avr. 2016 à 11 h 55
Quoting: F50marco
This years draft pick which is a lottery pick so it could be anywhere from 1st-9th, our 2 years ago 1st round pick (Sherbak), Next years 2nd round pick, our 3 years ago 2nd round pick (De La Rose), and a whatever 5-6 dman in Emelin.

There's an argument to be made that MAYBE its not equal value for Duchene or as peterman explained, not what Colorado's looking for, but definitely not a slap in the face guys. Remove the Duchene goggles please.

De La Rose hasnt been doing much in the AHL, and 1 point in 22 NHL games this year...thats not really an attractive stat line. Scherbak is having a decent AHL season but still nothign great. Emelin is a terribel shot blocking dman with a bad contract. The only 2 things of value are the draft picks...could be the 9th-11th overall.

Duchene is a 30 goal scorer signed long term...would you trade Pacioretty for the Avs 1st round pick, a 2nd, Nick Holden, Martinsen & Agozzino. Since thats the simliar package for a 30 goal scorer
8 avr. 2016 à 16 h 38
Démarrer sujet
Mentions "j'aime": 1
Quoting: coga16

De La Rose hasnt been doing much in the AHL, and 1 point in 22 NHL games this year...thats not really an attractive stat line. Scherbak is having a decent AHL season but still nothign great. Emelin is a terribel shot blocking dman with a bad contract. The only 2 things of value are the draft picks...could be the 9th-11th overall.

Duchene is a 30 goal scorer signed long term...would you trade Pacioretty for the Avs 1st round pick, a 2nd, Nick Holden, Martinsen & Agozzino. Since thats the simliar package for a 30 goal scorer

The reason I proposed this trade is because a high end LD prospect is going to be available with that pick. Is that not what Colorado is looking for? I then threw in Emelin for cap reasons, obviously he doesn't have value. Scherbak is a potential top 6 forward, not just a throw in. The package you are saying is comparable is not close.
8 avr. 2016 à 22 h 19

Coga, I usually agree with a lot of your posts but this is not even remotely close to accurate. Mtl's pick can be no worse than 10th this year but there is a fair chance they could move up also. There is albeit small a chance its Matthews! Colorado has sufficiently less chance at moving up but know they would have 2 chances at moving up and with that said, the draft picks fall off a bit after the top 10. Within the top 10 your gonna get a very decent prospect. Not quiet comparable here. The second rounder's are a wash at this point. Sherbak was MTL's 1st round pick 2 years ago and has top 6 potential. Dont be fooled by his first season as pro. That Saint Johns team is quite bad. He was also injured early on in the season. Go check out his highlight video's and you'll see what MTL fans see in him. Talent. Martinsen and Agozzino are nowhere close to Sherbak and are also both way older like 25, 26. Holden is a nice piece and a solid 4-5 dman but not exactly top 2 potential either. De La Rose is not anything to ride home about but his stats aren't what will be his forte in the NHL. He's a solid defensive prospect with size and acumen. He wasn't chosen in the second round for nothing. He's also still young, only 20-21. He's a decent prospect still. Emelin is what he is, an over paid 5-6 dman who hits like a train, which he is known for, not shot blocking. His addition to this trade would simply be to have some salary going back the other way. If this trade ended up being Matthews/Laine/Puljujarvi/Dubois, 2nd rounder next year, Sherbak, De La Rose and Emelin. You'd be crazy to not at least ponder this trade.

Duchene as you said is a 30 goal scorer, but only once. This year. And to the shagrin of his head coach i might add. Very talented winger but slightly under sized. Pacioretty is the 9th highest goal scorer IN THE NHL since the 12-13 season. More than Crosby, Kessell, etc in that time in the same amount of games and only 6 goals from 4th in that time. A real multiple 30 goal scorer. He also did it with Desharnais as his centre btw. He's on one of the best value for the dollar deals in the NHL @ 4.5M and is 6'2, 210 Lbs. Sorry but Duchene and Pacioretty are not comparable at the moment.

This isn't a knock on Duchie, i like him and he is a good player but as i said before, remove the Duchene goggles.....please. wink
9 avr. 2016 à 21 h 40

Coga, I usually agree with a lot of your posts but this is not even remotely close to accurate. Mtl's pick can be no worse than 10th this year but there is a fair chance they could move up also. There is albeit small a chance its Matthews! Colorado has sufficiently less chance at moving up but know they would have 2 chances at moving up and with that said, the draft picks fall off a bit after the top 10. Within the top 10 your gonna get a very decent prospect. Not quiet comparable here. The second rounder's are a wash at this point. Sherbak was MTL's 1st round pick 2 years ago and has top 6 potential. Dont be fooled by his first season as pro. That Saint Johns team is quite bad. He was also injured early on in the season. Go check out his highlight video's and you'll see what MTL fans see in him. Talent. Martinsen and Agozzino are nowhere close to Sherbak and are also both way older like 25, 26. Holden is a nice piece and a solid 4-5 dman but not exactly top 2 potential either. De La Rose is not anything to ride home about but his stats aren't what will be his forte in the NHL. He's a solid defensive prospect with size and acumen. He wasn't chosen in the second round for nothing. He's also still young, only 20-21. He's a decent prospect still. Emelin is what he is, an over paid 5-6 dman who hits like a train, which he is known for, not shot blocking. His addition to this trade would simply be to have some salary going back the other way. If this trade ended up being Matthews/Laine/Puljujarvi/Dubois, 2nd rounder next year, Sherbak, De La Rose and Emelin. You'd be crazy to not at least ponder this trade.

Duchene as you said is a 30 goal scorer, but only once. This year. And to the shagrin of his head coach i might add. Very talented winger but slightly under sized. Pacioretty is the 9th highest goal scorer IN THE NHL since the 12-13 season. More than Crosby, Kessell, etc in that time in the same amount of games and only 6 goals from 4th in that time. A real multiple 30 goal scorer. He also did it with Desharnais as his centre btw. He's on one of the best value for the dollar deals in the NHL @ 4.5M and is 6'2, 210 Lbs. Sorry but Duchene and Pacioretty are not comparable at the moment.

This isn't a knock on Duchie, i like him and he is a good player but as i said before, remove the Duchene goggles.....please. wink

1st round picks are a wash. Martinsen even older has proven he is more than a fringe NHLer with what he has produced vs De La Rose (he has youth on his side, but 1pt in 22 games is very alarming) Holden has a better cap hit than Emelin and probably brings to the table the same level of Defensive ability, but with that cap hit, probably more value. I said Aggz since AHL numbers doesnt really mean NHL numbers, but fair point.

Just saying that its not that far off of a package in term of value when you compare all the points, and the reason I said that is you don't get 60pt 30goal guys just with a collection of parts. Have to overpay to get guys like that
11 avr. 2016 à 12 h 11

1st round picks are a wash. Martinsen even older has proven he is more than a fringe NHLer with what he has produced vs De La Rose (he has youth on his side, but 1pt in 22 games is very alarming) Holden has a better cap hit than Emelin and probably brings to the table the same level of Defensive ability, but with that cap hit, probably more value. I said Aggz since AHL numbers doesnt really mean NHL numbers, but fair point.

Just saying that its not that far off of a package in term of value when you compare all the points, and the reason I said that is you don't get 60pt 30goal guys just with a collection of parts. Have to overpay to get guys like that

1st round picks are not a wash when they are top 10. 80-85% of them make the NHL and are at least impact players. The 25-30 range is absolutely a wash. De La Rose 's stats are not what you need to look at. He plays only defensive zone starts, shorthanded and with 3 or 4th line players. Martinsen has not done enough to prove anything really and lets not forget, he is in his prime right now! Holden is absolutely a better player than Emelin but the difference between doesn't make up the difference between your trade proposal and the posters trade.

Anyhow, i didnt' say this proposal would be a slam dunk YES to make. I said if you look at what this trade consisted of and you automatically dismiss it, then you absolutely are undervaluing the pieces going Colorado's way. Once again Duchene has scored 30 once, is slightly undersized and has been mentioned numerous times in trade rumors. Duchene was on the trade block early this year and if it weren't for the hot start he had, i'm thinking their was a good chance the Avs would of tried to trade him.

Also the lottery pick is probably the most valuable thing you can have. If that pick turns into a top 3 this year, your gaining essentially a younger, bigger and potentially better "Duchene" right there. The top 3 picks will be NHL players next year and are all big. Now that i'm thinking about it, I think i wouldn't make this trade for Duchene. At least until i know the pick isn't a top 3 pick......

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage