Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
1975 000 000 $52 637 975 $0 $782 500 $22 362 025 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 5
4 900 000 $4 900 000 $
AG, C, AD
UFA - 2
3 750 000 $3 750 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 3
3 900 000 $3 900 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 4
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance175 000 $$175K)
AG, AD
UFA - 1
1 166 667 $1 166 667 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
650 000 $650 000 $
C
UFA - 1
950 000 $950 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
839 166 $839 166 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
650 000 $650 000 $
C, AG, AD
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
4 625 000 $4 625 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 4
7 857 143 $7 857 143 $
DD
UFA - 8
10 500 000 $10 500 000 $
G
NMC
UFA - 8
2 100 000 $2 100 000 $
DG
UFA - 2
950 000 $950 000 $
G
UFA - 1
1 100 000 $1 100 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance425 000 $$425K)
DD
UFA - 2
748 333 $748 333 $ (Bonis de performance182 500 $$182K)
DG/DD
UFA - 2
725 000 $725 000 $
DG
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
13 juin 2018 à 15 h 23
KeepingItChill
Rejoint: avr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 75
I don't think Winnipeg has the cap to take on Petry and Pacioretty's inevitable fortune resign.
Kotkaniemi15 et Codyymd16 a aimé ceci.
13 juin 2018 à 15 h 30
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 70
look at the jets team if this trade works, Paches Laine Connors Wheeler Ehlers. those are all wingers that want top minutes, 5 players 4 spots. makes no sense for the jets to get another stud forward
BlairHay a aimé ceci.
13 juin 2018 à 15 h 30
Rejoint: mars 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 0
Quoting: KeepingItChill
I don't think Winnipeg has the cap to take on Petry and Pacioretty's inevitable fortune resign.

Or want to trade their top pair RD for another winger
13 juin 2018 à 15 h 40
Banni
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 7,855
Come on dude, the best player in this trade is Trouba. The second best asset in this deal is the 1st they are sending to Montreal for an over rated winger and bottom pairing defencemen. Winnipeg would be spending assets to get worse.
13 juin 2018 à 19 h 18
earl sweatshirt
Rejoint: févr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 41
Quoting: LoganOllivier
Come on dude, the best player in this trade is Trouba. The second best asset in this deal is the 1st they are sending to Montreal for an over rated winger and bottom pairing defencemen. Winnipeg would be spending assets to get worse.

Watches MTL once....
14 juin 2018 à 10 h 47
Banni
Quoting: BIGBOYBENN
Watches MTL once....

I watch Montreal often, they aren't a good team and the only times they have been decent in the past decade has been when a goalie absolutely played out of this world. They don't score, currently can't defend and have almost no assets to trade to fill holes. They have the worst GM in hockey and the least mobile defence outside of Detroit. Rip it down and start over.
14 juin 2018 à 10 h 49
Rejoint: mai 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 6,777

Come on man, if you don't like the trade, fine but don't say dumb things like the above. It simply makes you sound ignorant.
14 juin 2018 à 11 h 0
Banni
Quoting: F50marco
Come on man, if you don't like the trade, fine but don't say dumb things like the above. It simply makes you sound ignorant.

If Montreal wanted Trouba, the first thing on the trade table is the #3 pick. Trouba is the top pairing RHD on a team that also has Big Buff and Tyler Myers, all 3 of which are better then Weber. Petry wouldn't make the Jets lineup as it currently stands. Pacioretty is a decent goal scorer but he's not even the best LW available currently. JVR is younger and won't cost anyone assets, plus the Jets have better wingers already and don't need more scoring, plus they have more forward prospects that look like they can contribute in the near future.

So is it ignorant to shoot down a trade because it makes no sense? The need here is all from Montreal, they desperately need several holes to be filled. Bergevin is pretty much the best GM at making trades that are terrible for his team. Only Chairelli can give him a run for his money. Don't be a homer and over value your assets. If you want to propose a trade, make sure the trade makes sense, does the team you are sending this asset too need this asset? If you're asking these questions, this is a terrible trade because the Jets have no reason to even entertain it. It makes them worse and the only benefit they get is perhaps marginal better offensive depth.
14 juin 2018 à 11 h 37
If Montreal wanted Trouba, the first thing on the trade table is the #3 pick. Trouba is the top pairing RHD on a team that also has Big Buff and Tyler Myers, all 3 of which are better then Weber. Petry wouldn't make the Jets lineup as it currently stands. Pacioretty is a decent goal scorer but he's not even the best LW available currently. JVR is younger and won't cost anyone assets, plus the Jets have better wingers already and don't need more scoring, plus they have more forward prospects that look like they can contribute in the near future.

So is it ignorant to shoot down a trade because it makes no sense? The need here is all from Montreal, they desperately need several holes to be filled. Bergevin is pretty much the best GM at making trades that are terrible for his team. Only Chairelli can give him a run for his money. Don't be a homer and over value your assets. If you want to propose a trade, make sure the trade makes sense, does the team you are sending this asset too need this asset? If you're asking these questions, this is a terrible trade because the Jets have no reason to even entertain it. It makes them worse and the only benefit they get is perhaps marginal better offensive depth.

Im not debating Trouba or any of the WPG players. They are good. I'm only pointing out the lack of understanding of who the Habs players are. I don't think the trade is fair either but that doesn't have to take away from Petry and Pacioretty's value. Both are excellent players and saying Pacioretty is an overrated winger and Petry is a bottom pairing dman is ignorant. Both players are neither.

Petry is a top 4 dman on most teams. Pacioretty is an elite goal scorer.

Like I said, if you don't agree with the trade, fine. Neither do I but don't then proceed with "an over rated winger and bottom pairing defencemen" rhetoric.
14 juin 2018 à 11 h 40
Banni
Im not debating Trouba or any of the WPG players. They are good. I'm only pointing out the lack of understanding of who the Habs players are. I don't think the trade is fair either but that doesn't have to take away from Petry and Pacioretty's value. Both are excellent players and saying Pacioretty is an overrated winger and Petry is a bottom pairing dman is ignorant. Both players are neither.

Petry is a top 4 dman on most teams. Pacioretty is an elite goal scorer.

Like I said, if you don't agree with the trade, fine. Neither do I but don't then proceed with "an over rated winger and bottom pairing defencemen" rhetoric.

Petry is not a top 4 defenceman on most teams.
14 juin 2018 à 11 h 45
Petry is not a top 4 defenceman on most teams.

Want to bet?
14 juin 2018 à 12 h 9
Banni
Want to bet?

Boston RHD - Carlo and McAvoy both better
Buffalo is close but I'd still take Ristolienen (Definitely better) and Bogosian over Petry
Petry is 2nd RHD in Detroit but they have an AHL defence so they don't count
Florida - Ekblad and Pysyk are better
Ottawa - Currently have Karrlson and Ceci as top 2 RHD both are better
This one is really funny Tampa - Stralhman, Girardi and I hope you are sitting down, Sergachev are all better
Toronto - Its close on this one but not for long - Hainsey and Zietsev are close to Petry
All Carolina RHD are better than Petry
Columbus - Jones and Savard are top 4 and better
Petry would make the second pairing in New Jersey
NYI - Pulock and Boychuck are better
NYR - Petry would be the second pairing guy
Philly - That is a hard one, but I'd slot Petry ahead of Gudas and McDonald
Pitts - Letang and Schultz both better
Washington - Carlson and Niskanen are both better
Chicago - Petry could be the best RHD on that team but they really suck now.
Colorado - Johnson and Barrie are both better
Dallas - Likely fits in the 2nd pairing
Minny - Its not even close
Nashville - lol
St Louis - Not even close
Winnipeg - He wouldn't make the team
Ducks - Would be fighting Bieksa for bottom pair
Arizona - 2nd pairing
Calgary - would be in a fight for 3rd pair
Edmonton - 2nd pairing
LA - Bottom pair
San Jose - Burns and Braun are better
Vancouver - Petry would be 2nd pairing
Los Vegas - May not make that defence.

Still want to bet? All but 7 teams have better options on the right side than Petry.
14 juin 2018 à 13 h 47
I stopped reading after Bogosian......

Brings facts to your argument or you're just wasting my time man. But frankly, don't even bother. You're being absolutely bias that discussing it anymore will only be a greater waste of time.

Agree to disagree.
14 juin 2018 à 14 h 22
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: mai 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 317

OK, I think you're blinded by your favorite team and all other are poor, with bad players....frown In your mind Petry is a AHL'er and Pacioretty a bottom 4th line... Probably Trouba will better than all other defense of the league and with the 1st Winnipeg will pick a player greater than McDavid... I respect your opinion!! wink
14 juin 2018 à 14 h 32
Banni
Quoting: yanp007
OK, I think you're blinded by your favorite team and all other are poor, with bad players....frown In your mind Petry is a AHL'er and Pacioretty a bottom 4th line... Probably Trouba will better than all other defense of the league and with the 1st Winnipeg will pick a player greater than McDavid... I respect your opinion!! wink

Trouba isn't the best player in the league, he's just WAYYYY better than Petry and a lot more valuable than Pacioretty. I don't think he's a 4th liner, I think Pacioretty is a top 6 winger. I also don't put near as much value in wingers as I do in centres or defencemen. Especially young right handed defencemen with a high ceiling.

Also McDavid is the best offensive player in hockey. I don't see that changing for a while.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage