Logo de ANA
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2382 000 000 $68 944 711 $1 232 500 $982 500 $13 055 289 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
833 750 $833 750 $
C, AG
RFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AD, C
UFA - 1
4 900 000 $4 900 000 $
AG, C, AD
UFA - 2
778 333 $778 333 $ (Bonis de performance132 500 $$132K)
AG, AD
UFA - 2
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
AG, C
UFA - 3
2 625 000 $2 625 000 $
AD
NMC
UFA - 5
1 400 000 $1 400 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 3
839 166 $839 166 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 3
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
AD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
1 100 000 $1 100 000 $
C, AG, AD
UFA - 2
750 000 $750 000 $
C
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $
C
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
5 538 462 $5 538 462 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 5
872 500 $872 500 $
DG
UFA - 1
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
G
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 2
voynov, slava
3 300 000 $3 300 000 $
2 250 000 $2 250 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
6 875 000 $6 875 000 $
DD
NMC
UFA - 6
1 200 000 $1 200 000 $
G
UFA - 1
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
3 850 000 $3 850 000 $
DD
UFA - 4
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
5 275 000 $5 275 000 $
AD
NMC
UFA - 3

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
21 mai 2018 à 16 h 54
ChiHawks34
Rejoint: sept. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 117
ya... lets give statsny 6m a year to be our 3C, put schmaltz as our #1C, trade anisimov for a washed up 36 year old forward, trade toews for galchenyuk, a decent player and a 2nd, and give 2.75m a year to a 4C...... the only thing this does is send the hawks in a worse position than they were last year lol.
JackBurton a aimé ceci.
21 mai 2018 à 17 h 26
Rejoint: janv. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 336
I don’t like the idea of trading a 6 mill forward, that’s both a fan favorite and is working well for them as of now for another 6 mill forward.
21 mai 2018 à 18 h 50
Rejoint: janv. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 64
Modifié 22 mai 2018 à 11 h 0
I don't understand this lineup because you have no 1C. I never get when Hawks fans think Carolina might want Anisimov. Mike Green is just another version of Franson. And Niemi? Have you paid attention to him the last few years?

Voynov's rights are held by the Kings btw - they never voided his contract and he went to the KHL, so he's theirs and you'd have to trade to get him. On top of that, no way the Hawks would (or should) touch a guy with Voynov's history. I mean, he was pretty much deported for domestic violence.

PS. lol at putting Edjsell on the top line. This is like everyone putting Motte on the top line a couple of years ago. Shiny new toy doing well in the AHL - instant 1st line armchair GM fodder.
JackBurton a aimé ceci.
21 mai 2018 à 23 h 9
Démarrer sujet
hawkman
Rejoint: juill. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 112
Modifié 21 mai 2018 à 23 h 48
Start watching some hockey and learn something . Since Niemi was picked up by the habs and was reunited with STEPHEN WAITE THE EX HAWKS GOALIE COACH JIMMY WAITES BROTHER THE CURRENT HAWKS GOALIE COACH . He turned around big time i am not some homer who wants ex hawks players back . I watch hockey not just hawks games . Niemi made habs games respectable and played really really well on a pathetic team . If you do not like Niemi you can switch him out for Hutton or someone else np . Trading AA is basically a cap dump . I am not expecting much from Williams offensively he adds quality scoring depth and experience (he had 51 points this year thats 1 point less then JT ) not bad for a washed up 36 year old forward ( chihawk 34) ( at 36 years old thats better then AA's career best ) buts thats why he is on the third line , i figured him for 30 to 35 points which is more then reasonable , and decent production from a third line winger he is also ufa after this year . Mike Green is still a good dman with alot of experience who was on pace for 40 plus points this year but missed 18 games and still had more points then DUNCAN KEITH this year so comparing him to Franson is just really really stupid . Edjsell should be tried on the first line or second line he is 6 foot five fearless and has amazing hands the perfect net front finisher for KANE ,SMALTZ , GALCHENYUK passes . If you really think JT line was hawks first line the last three years you really have not been watching hockey . WHATEVER LINE KANE plays on is the first line period . The reason I made lines like this is scoring balance I wanted 4 strong centers . By the way with the exception of Smaltz the other three centers are known for being strong two way centers and faceoff men . As for VOYNOV because of what happened you would be getting a top 2 dman for 50 cents on the dollar . Your right about LA holding his rights but they have come out publicly and said they are not interested in signing him if he decides to come back to nhl . Also GET INFORMED he was not deported he left willingly . His wife recanted and refused to testify by the way .
22 mai 2018 à 0 h 11
Démarrer sujet
hawkman
Quoting: ChiHawks34
ya... lets give statsny 6m a year to be our 3C, put schmaltz as our #1C, trade anisimov for a washed up 36 year old forward, trade toews for galchenyuk, a decent player and a 2nd, and give 2.75m a year to a 4C...... the only thing this does is send the hawks in a worse position than they were last year lol.

Its called scoring depth and balance thats what having a 50 plus point two way centermen making 6 million on the 3rd line . Williams at 36 had more points ( 51) then AA in fact he had more points then ANISIMOVS carreer best and he did not play with Kane . Having Riley Nash as a 4th line center is a luxury he is a quality 3rd line center . There is more quality depth and scoring in this lineup by far compared to this years hawks . You have three 50 to 60 point two way centermen ( JT is a 50 to 60 point guy now ) in your top three lines and added approximately 100 or more goals while deducting approximately 60 . The defence is very very improved with high quality depth saying this would be worse then last year shows your ignorence and lack of hockey knowledge . That is not even taking into account the unused cap space for next year and down the road.
22 mai 2018 à 0 h 12
Démarrer sujet
hawkman
Quoting: Lly
I don't understand this lineup because you have no 1C. I never get when Hawks fans think Carolina might want Anisimov. Mike Green is just another version of Franson. And Niemi? Have you paid attention to him the last few years?

Voynov's rights are held by the Kings btw - they never voided his contract and he went to the KHL, so he's theirs and you'd have to trade to get him. On top of that, no way the Hawks would (or should) touch a guy with Voynov's history. I mean, he was literally deported for domestic violence.

PS. lol at putting Edjsell on the top line. This is like everyone putting Motte on the top line a couple of years ago. Shiny new toy doing well in the AHL - instant 1st line armchair GM fodder.

Start watching some hockey and learn something . Since Niemi was picked up by the habs and was reunited with STEPHEN WAITE THE EX HAWKS GOALIE COACH JIMMY WAITES BROTHER THE CURRENT HAWKS GOALIE COACH . He turned around big time i am not some homer who wants ex hawks players back . I watch hockey not just hawks games . Niemi made habs games respectable and played really really well on a pathetic team . If you do not like Niemi you can switch him out for Hutton or someone else np . Trading AA is basically a cap dump . I am not expecting much from Williams offensively he adds quality scoring depth and experience (he had 51 points this year thats 1 point less then JT ) not bad for a washed up 36 year old forward ( chihawk 34) ( at 36 years old thats better then AA's career best ) buts thats why he is on the third line , i figured him for 30 to 35 points which is more then reasonable , and decent production from a third line winger he is also ufa after this year . Mike Green is still a good dman with alot of experience who was on pace for 40 plus points this year but missed 18 games and still had more points then DUNCAN KEITH this year so comparing him to Franson is just really really stupid . Edjsell should be tried on the first line or second line he is 6 foot five fearless and has amazing hands and wrist shot ,the perfect net front finisher for KANE ,SMALTZ , GALCHENYUK passes . If you really think JT line was hawks first line the last three years you really have not been watching hockey . WHATEVER LINE KANE plays on is the first line period . The reason I made lines like this is scoring balance I wanted 4 strong centers . By the way with the exception of Smaltz the other three centers are known for being strong two way centers and faceoff men . As for VOYNOV because of what happened you would be getting a top 2 dman for 50 cents on the dollar . Your right about LA holding his rights but they have come out publicly and said they are not interested in signing him if he decides to come back to nhl . Also GET INFORMED he was not deported he left willingly . His wife recanted and refused to testify by the way .
22 mai 2018 à 1 h 36
Chicago Blackhawks
Rejoint: août 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 408
Quoting: babouie
Start watching some hockey and learn something . Since Niemi was picked up by the habs and was reunited with STEPHEN WAITE THE EX HAWKS GOALIE COACH JIMMY WAITES BROTHER THE CURRENT HAWKS GOALIE COACH . He turned around big time i am not some homer who wants ex hawks players back . I watch hockey not just hawks games . Niemi made habs games respectable and played really really well on a pathetic team . If you do not like Niemi you can switch him out for Hutton or someone else np . Trading AA is basically a cap dump . I am not expecting much from Williams offensively he adds quality scoring depth and experience (he had 51 points this year thats 1 point less then JT ) not bad for a washed up 36 year old forward ( chihawk 34) ( at 36 years old thats better then AA's career best ) buts thats why he is on the third line , i figured him for 30 to 35 points which is more then reasonable , and decent production from a third line winger he is also ufa after this year . Mike Green is still a good dman with alot of experience who was on pace for 40 plus points this year but missed 18 games and still had more points then DUNCAN KEITH this year so comparing him to Franson is just really really stupid . Edjsell should be tried on the first line or second line he is 6 foot five fearless and has amazing hands and wrist shot ,the perfect net front finisher for KANE ,SMALTZ , GALCHENYUK passes . If you really think JT line was hawks first line the last three years you really have not been watching hockey . WHATEVER LINE KANE plays on is the first line period . The reason I made lines like this is scoring balance I wanted 4 strong centers . By the way with the exception of Smaltz the other three centers are known for being strong two way centers and faceoff men . As for VOYNOV because of what happened you would be getting a top 2 dman for 50 cents on the dollar . Your right about LA holding his rights but they have come out publicly and said they are not interested in signing him if he decides to come back to nhl . Also GET INFORMED he was not deported he left willingly . His wife recanted and refused to testify by the way .

"I watch teh hockeyz, I know tings, derp derp, I can't spell ignorance," says the stoob with the worst Armchair GM team I've seen in months. I'm not even going to waste my time pointing out everything wrong with your logic, because clearly everyone else gets it. You're a buffoon, and the team you've built shows it.
22 mai 2018 à 10 h 59
Rejoint: janv. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 64
Quoting: babouie

lol
JackBurton a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage