SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Armchair-GM

Giving CGY the Tkachuk Twins

Équipe: 2017-18 Canadiens de Montréal
Date de création initiale: 16 mai 2018
Publié: 17 mai 2018
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
CGY Fans seem to love the idea of having two Tkachuks to roll at EDM and VAN. Would this get it done?
Transactions
MTL
  1. Bennett, Sam
  2. Dubé, Dillon
  3. Hamilton, Dougie
Détails additionnels:
CGY gets the #3OA pick
Habs get option to SWAP #1 picks in either 2019 or 2020.
CGY
  1. Byron, Paul
  2. Carr, Daniel
  3. Petry, Jeff (2 500 000 $ retained)
  4. Choix de 1e ronde en 2018 (MTL)
Détails additionnels:
CGY gets the #3OA pick
Habs get option to SWAP #1 picks in either 2019 or 2020.
Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
Enfoui
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de MTL
Logo de CHI
Logo de TOR
Logo de WSH
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de EDM
Logo de WPG
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2475 000 000 $66 200 475 $0 $820 000 $8 799 525 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 6
4 900 000 $4 900 000 $
AG, C, AD
UFA - 3
1 950 000 $1 950 000 $
C
UFA - 2
4 050 000 $4 050 000 $
AG
UFA - 2
912 500 $912 500 $
C
UFA - 1
3 750 000 $3 750 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 4
650 000 $650 000 $
C, AG, AD
UFA - 2
725 000 $725 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance425 000 $$425K)
AG, AD
UFA - 2
775 000 $775 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
792 500 $792 500 $
AG, AD, C
RFA - 4
3 900 000 $3 900 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 5
650 000 $650 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance212 500 $$212K)
AD, C
UFA - 1
650 000 $650 000 $
C
UFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
748 333 $748 333 $ (Bonis de performance182 500 $$182K)
DG/DD
UFA - 3
7 857 143 $7 857 143 $
DD
UFA - 9
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
G
NMC
UFA - 1
850 000 $850 000 $
DG
UFA - 2
5 750 000 $5 750 000 $
DD
UFA - 4
700 000 $700 000 $
G
UFA - 1
4 625 000 $4 625 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 5
863 333 $863 333 $
DD
UFA - 3
725 000 $725 000 $
DG
UFA - 2
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
AD
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
17 mai 2018 à 6 h 21
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 3
Ignoring literally EVERYTHING else, if you pick 3OA you pick Zadina. Much more developed than Brady, no matter the angle you frame it.
HabsRafiki a aimé ceci.
17 mai 2018 à 6 h 35
Rejoint: mars 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 33
They’re not even twins lol...
habs_fan123 a aimé ceci.
17 mai 2018 à 6 h 36
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 430
Quoting: cohenzr
Ignoring literally EVERYTHING else, if you pick 3OA you pick Zadina. Much more developed than Brady, no matter the angle you frame it.

Not according to Craig Button, who has Brady Tkachuk #2. If Calgary wants Tkachuk, they're going to have to deal their way up. Carolina doesn't need Hamilton and Ottawa already has the best RHD in the league. Montreal's a good fit for the Flames to get the player they seem to want.
HabsRafiki a aimé ceci.
17 mai 2018 à 6 h 37
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: yes
They’re not even twins lol...

No sh*t, Sherlock. They're being drafted two years apart. But on the ice, they look pretty f--king similar.
HabsRafiki et habs_fan123 a aimé ceci.
17 mai 2018 à 6 h 45
Mentions "j'aime": 552
Quoting: Truebeliever
No sh*t, Sherlock. They're being drafted two years apart. But on the ice, they look pretty f--king similar.

LOL. Nice slam. What a hammerhead.
habs_fan123 a aimé ceci.
17 mai 2018 à 6 h 49
Not according to Craig Button, who has Brady Tkachuk #2. If Calgary wants Tkachuk, they're going to have to deal their way up. Carolina doesn't need Hamilton and Ottawa already has the best RHD in the league. Montreal's a good fit for the Flames to get the player they seem to want.

Quoting: cohenzr

You're talking about two entirely different players and what you hope to get from them. Zadina is hopefully a 70-90 points guy. Brady Tkachuk, like his brother, is a killer designed for the playoffs. You're comparing a gazelle to a hyena.
17 mai 2018 à 7 h 17
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Rejoint: juill. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 23,557
"Brady Tkachuk, like his brother, is a killer designed for the playoffs."

Guess it kinda of useless for Brady to even play for the Flames or Canadiens if his value is in the playoffs. smile
17 mai 2018 à 7 h 22
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: palhal

Guess it kinda of useless for Brady to even play for the Flames or Canadiens if his value is in the playoffs. smile

Spare us:

Leafs: 2 rounds in the last 5 years -- 3 times not in playoffs.
Flames: 3 rounds in the last 5 years -- 3 times not in playoffs.
Habs: 5 rounds in the last 5 years -- 3 times not in playoffs.
HabsRafiki et habs_fan123 a aimé ceci.
17 mai 2018 à 7 h 25
Spare us:

Leafs: 2 rounds in the last 5 years -- 3 times not in playoffs.
Flames: 3 rounds in the last 5 years -- 3 times not in playoffs.
Habs: 5 rounds in the last 5 years -- 3 times not in playoffs.

Gotta love the facts. applaud laugh Sticking Out Tongue
17 mai 2018 à 7 h 46
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Quoting: HabsRafiki
Gotta love the facts. applaud laugh Sticking Out Tongue

I'm glad you guys love facts
Since the last Canadians Cup win...in 1993. a generation ago, Canadiens record......9 playoff round wins, 9 missed playoffs
Since the last Canadiens Cup win...in 1993. a generation ago. Leafs record...............9 playoff round wins, 12 missed playoffs. Gee, not much difference, if you're looking at facts

Since the last Flames win in 1989 (think I got the year right_. Flames record.................4 playoff round wins, 15 missed playoffs.

So, while my comments where tongue in cheek, gee your blind homerism comments, show how little you know about the a generation of middling from the your favourite team.
17 mai 2018 à 9 h 2
Démarrer sujet
I'm glad you guys love facts
Since the last Canadians Cup win...in 1993. a generation ago, Canadiens record......9 playoff round wins, 9 missed playoffs
Since the last Canadiens Cup win...in 1993. a generation ago. Leafs record...............9 playoff round wins, 12 missed playoffs. Gee, not much difference, if you're looking at facts

Since the last Flames win in 1989 (think I got the year right_. Flames record.................4 playoff round wins, 15 missed playoffs.

So, while my comments where tongue in cheek, gee your blind homerism comments, show how little you know about the a generation of middling from the your favourite team.

AWESOME FACT: Leafs last cup: 1967. Habs cups since 1967: 10.

(You dish but can't take. Typical Leaf)
habs_fan123 a aimé ceci.
17 mai 2018 à 10 h 5
LongtimeLeafsufferer
AWESOME FACT: Leafs last cup: 1967. Habs cups since 1967: 10.

(You dish but can't take. Typical Leaf)

Well, I'm old enough to be know the Leaf/Montreal history and the original six. But many people on this site, maybe yourself included weren't even born when the Habs when the Cup last. So it really doesn't have anything to do with 1967. So it has nothing to do with not being any to "take it".
Unless you where a fan of the Habs, before 1994, the success of "your team" is very similar to the Leafs. Sorry that's the just the facts, which you seem to want to ignore. But I do appreciate your enthusiastic homerism, I guess that's the definition of FANatic, no logic persuade them otherwise.
It's like some people that live in the Deep South of the USA, some actually think they fought for the Confederates just because their great grandparents parents did.
17 mai 2018 à 10 h 34
Rejoint: mai 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 6,840

Better that than having players in the playoffs who don't show up when they do get there. awesome face popcorn
17 mai 2018 à 10 h 49
Démarrer sujet
Well, I'm old enough to be know the Leaf/Montreal history and the original six. But many people on this site, maybe yourself included weren't even born when the Habs when the Cup last. So it really doesn't have anything to do with 1967. So it has nothing to do with not being any to "take it".
Unless you where a fan of the Habs, before 1994, the success of "your team" is very similar to the Leafs. Sorry that's the just the facts, which you seem to want to ignore. But I do appreciate your enthusiastic homerism, I guess that's the definition of FANatic, no logic persuade them otherwise.
It's like some people that live in the Deep South of the USA, some actually think they fought for the Confederates just because their great grandparents parents did.

Nope, sorry. Born in 1962. Family have been season ticket holders in Montreal since before The Rocket joined the NHL. I am told I saw Jean Beliveau play. I'm sad that I don't remember that. I did, however, go to at least one game in each of the Dryden/Robinson/Lafleur-era cups (young teen) and went to every game -- home and away -- for the 1986 and 1993 playoffs, and Pat Burns' 1989 near miss.

It's funny, tho. I don't really think of the Leafs as a Montreal rival. Never have. Boston, absolutely. Rangers and Philly. Nordiques RIP. Leafs? Never so much, but I suspect that goes back to the Adams Division and Norris Division idiocy of the 1970s and 80s. Leafs, Hawks and Dead Things made their own fun and the Habs-Leafs never faced each other in the playoffs.
habs_fan123 a aimé ceci.
17 mai 2018 à 11 h 0
LongtimeLeafsufferer

Thanks for appreciating my point of view. I'll tell a story of the Civil War. About 25 years ago at Gettysburg taking the tourist bus around the battle sight. It's a recorded message, blaring telling of the North/South conflict. There was break in the recording.
An "old" guy about 55 stands up as with great enthusiasm asks. " Tell me what side did YOU fight for during the Civil War? I fought for the South!"
No one said I thing, but being a smart ass trying to be factual. I said. "You didn't fight in the Civil War, it was over 60 years before you were born."
He retorts, I'm from Oklahoma and my "people" fought for the South."

I really think for the first fifty five years of his life, he had actually fought in the Civil War. (and to this day he still might believe it)
17 mai 2018 à 11 h 8
Démarrer sujet
Thanks for appreciating my point of view. I'll tell a story of the Civil War. About 25 years ago at Gettysburg taking the tourist bus around the battle sight. It's a recorded message, blaring telling of the North/South conflict. There was break in the recording.
An "old" guy about 55 stands up as with great enthusiasm asks. " Tell me what side did YOU fight for during the Civil War? I fought for the South!"
No one said I thing, but being a smart ass trying to be factual. I said. "You didn't fight in the Civil War, it was over 60 years before you were born."
He retorts, I'm from Oklahoma and my "people" fought for the South."

I really think for the first fifty five years of his life, he had actually fought in the Civil War. (and to this day he still might believe it)

Look at Trump. Sadly, they're still fighting it.

I honestly have a huge respect for Leafs fans who endured the Ballard years. Sittler, Salming, Keon, Lanny... hard workers all. It's the snarky buggers of today I can't stand. No context. They think the game played today is real hockey. It's not. It's shinny for money. If you build a regular-season team, you get killed in the playoffs (Toronto). If you build a playoff team, there's a good chance you don't get to there (St. Louis, Dallas).
17 mai 2018 à 11 h 8
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Modifié 17 mai 2018 à 11 h 15
Nope, sorry. Born in 1962. Family have been season ticket holders in Montreal since before The Rocket joined the NHL. I am told I saw Jean Beliveau play. I'm sad that I don't remember that. I did, however, go to at least one game in each of the Dryden/Robinson/Lafleur-era cups (young teen) and went to every game -- home and away -- for the 1986 and 1993 playoffs, and Pat Burns' 1989 near miss.

It's funny, tho. I don't really think of the Leafs as a Montreal rival. Never have. Boston, absolutely. Rangers and Philly. Nordiques RIP. Leafs? Never so much, but I suspect that goes back to the Adams Division and Norris Division idiocy of the 1970s and 80s. Leafs, Hawks and Dead Things made their own fun and the Habs-Leafs never faced each other in the playoffs.

Gee, there's another guy on this site almost as old as me. I was born in 1954.
You were kid and old and really enthused to appreciate the great teams of the Canadiens of the 1970s. Probably the greatest teams ever.
Your right about the Leafs/Canadiens rivalry, it really doesn't exist. Too bad that there wasn't a Cup Final in !993. Leafs were in the Chuck Norris division in the 1980s. Exciting hockey with just some awful teams in the the real brutal area that included so many unnecessary fights. For a laugh I recommend and watching the Stu Crimson video.....Leafs and Hawks. How did the NHL allow such things to happen.
17 mai 2018 à 11 h 14
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Look at Trump. Sadly, they're still fighting it.

I honestly have a huge respect for Leafs fans who endured the Ballard years. Sittler, Salming, Keon, Lanny... hard workers all. It's the snarky buggers of today I can't stand. No context. They think the game played today is real hockey. It's not. It's shinny for money. If you build a regular-season team, you get killed in the playoffs (Toronto). If you build a playoff team, there's a good chance you don't get to there (St. Louis, Dallas).

At least the Ballard years, there was some fun. You know what you were getting.
I think the worse years were the Ferguson. Burke and Nonis years (especially Burke. ) They thought they were so smart so good and just wasted the salary cap through either incompetence or just laziness to achieve.
Unfortunately we still have to listen to Burke and he still blames the media or the Leaf fans for his incompetence in not being able to achieve any level of success with the Leafs. If there was CapFriendly back then, he could have seen what knowledgable fans know and tried to structure his teams from Armchair GMs.
17 mai 2018 à 11 h 59
Démarrer sujet
At least the Ballard years, there was some fun. You know what you were getting.
I think the worse years were the Ferguson. Burke and Nonis years (especially Burke. ) They thought they were so smart so good and just wasted the salary cap through either incompetence or just laziness to achieve.
Unfortunately we still have to listen to Burke and he still blames the media or the Leaf fans for his incompetence in not being able to achieve any level of success with the Leafs. If there was CapFriendly back then, he could have seen what knowledgable fans know and tried to structure his teams from Armchair GMs.

I hear ya. I never understood how Burke just keeps falling uphill. His incompetence never seems to catch up to him.
17 mai 2018 à 12 h 3
Démarrer sujet
Gee, there's another guy on this site almost as old as me. I was born in 1954.
You were kid and old and really enthused to appreciate the great teams of the Canadiens of the 1970s. Probably the greatest teams ever.
Your right about the Leafs/Canadiens rivalry, it really doesn't exist. Too bad that there wasn't a Cup Final in !993. Leafs were in the Chuck Norris division in the 1980s. Exciting hockey with just some awful teams in the the real brutal area that included so many unnecessary fights. For a laugh I recommend and watching the Stu Crimson video.....Leafs and Hawks. How did the NHL allow such things to happen.

I hated the clutching and grabbing, but always loved the rugged guys. Bob Probert (RIP) was an awesome hockey player. My prescription for the league was keep the rules as they were (except call interference a lot more), shrink the neutral zone (such an American expression), and make it 4-on-4 and no automatic release from the penalty box when the other team scores. Premium would be on skilled players that way, but some toughness would still be there.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage