Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2875 000 000 $61 936 666 $0 $182 500 $13 063 334 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 6
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
C
UFA - 1
3 750 000 $3 750 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 4
4 050 000 $4 050 000 $
AG
UFA - 2
4 900 000 $4 900 000 $
AG, C, AD
UFA - 3
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
1 166 667 $1 166 667 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
3 900 000 $3 900 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 5
839 166 $839 166 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
912 500 $912 500 $
C
UFA - 1
775 000 $775 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
725 000 $725 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
725 000 $725 000 $
AG
UFA - 1
650 000 $650 000 $
C
UFA - 2
720 000 $720 000 $
AG
RFA - 3
650 000 $650 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
650 000 $650 000 $
C, AG, AD
UFA - 2
4 250 000 $4 250 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
4 625 000 $4 625 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 5
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
G
NMC
UFA - 1
2 100 000 $2 100 000 $
DG
UFA - 3
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
DD
NMC
UFA - 4
700 000 $700 000 $
G
UFA - 1
1 100 000 $1 100 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 2
650 000 $650 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
748 333 $748 333 $ (Bonis de performance182 500 $$182K)
DG/DD
UFA - 3
925 000 $925 000 $
DD
RFA - 5

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
26 janv. 2018 à 8 h 25
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Rejoint: juill. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 22,896
I wish when folks make this Weber trade to the Leafs (cause he can't be traded to any other team) they would do it with the Leafs roster. Long term the Leafs within two years, can't afford Weber or even want to.
26 janv. 2018 à 8 h 53
Rejoint: mai 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 556
Quoting: palhal
I wish when folks make this Weber trade to the Leafs (cause he can't be traded to any other team) they would do it with the Leafs roster. Long term the Leafs within two years, can't afford Weber or even want to.

Babcock has openly praised Weber and claimed he would take him on his team any day (or something to that degree without tampering). So its only natural that fans looking to sell said player pick your team all the time. It helps that Toronto is close to contending, and has a boat load of prospects that they could part with. Also, Leafs may not be able to afford him with the current roster in 2 years, but the roster can change, and "want to" is your personal opinion, not your managements (which you're entitled to of course, just pointing out parts of your organization my see differently). Also, Weber is still a great shutdown defenseman with a cannon.

I know this isn't your concern, but another common one is his contract. It isn't that bad when you consider the cap going up, and Nashville is on the hook for recapture penalties. If Chara can play well, into his 40s, I wouldn't be concerned with a 32 year old for now...

habs_fan123, why didn't you flip JVR, as he would bring in more assets? OR purpose an extension and deal Pacioretty (similar role)? Just curious.
Campa96 a aimé ceci.
26 janv. 2018 à 9 h 5
Rejoint: juin 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 144
Quoting: RobbStark03
Babcock has openly praised Weber and claimed he would take him on his team any day (or something to that degree without tampering). So its only natural that fans looking to sell said player pick your team all the time. It helps that Toronto is close to contending, and has a boat load of prospects that they could part with. Also, Leafs may not be able to afford him with the current roster in 2 years, but the roster can change, and "want to" is your personal opinion, not your managements (which you're entitled to of course, just pointing out parts of your organization my see differently). Also, Weber is still a great shutdown defenseman with a cannon.

I know this isn't your concern, but another common one is his contract. It isn't that bad when you consider the cap going up, and Nashville is on the hook for recapture penalties. If Chara can play well, into his 40s, I wouldn't be concerned with a 32 year old for now...

habs_fan123, why didn't you flip JVR, as he would bring in more assets? OR purpose an extension and deal Pacioretty (similar role)? Just curious.

You and Pal, both make good points, but for the Leafs to be interested in anyway if the Canadiens are "preparing to sell", then they would need to eat some of the contract! If Weber's cap hit became something in and around $4M, I see them having a great deal of interest. It may not include Liljegren, but flipping JVR, a rental, a pick and a prospect, might make some sense, but I doubt Montreal would consider this!
26 janv. 2018 à 9 h 8
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Rejoint: juill. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 22,896
Quoting: RobbStark03

Babcock has enough class, to praise a player in public. But what does his comment have anything to do with a NHL trade? Absolutely nothing. And please, a few corrections. The Leafs don't have a lot prospects, most of them these prospects on the NHL team. Leafs really only have two prospects on the Marlies. Liljgren and Bracco, the rest...aren't real prospects. The Leafs are few years for contending, they just aren't that "contending good" yet. And most sorry to inform you, salary cap is important in making all trades. This nonsense about Nashville and the cap recapture. Might be important if Weber retires, but no team is going to trade for such a cap hit hoping he retires. Sure the cap is going up, but the Leafs have lots of young players that are going to get raises base on the new cap.
Seems like 95% of expensive Dmen trades go to the Leafs. Certainly not absolutely necessary for the Leafs. No the Leafs can't be a dumping ground for contracts because some teams just to want to get rid of them, and Webers is one. And as I wrote, try putting Weber in the Leafs lineup, with considering the Leafs performance bonuses. It just doesn't work. But again it too much work for almost every Montreal fan who makes the deal. We only see the Habs roster....kinda meaningless in the Leafs cap world.
26 janv. 2018 à 9 h 39
Babcock has enough class, to praise a player in public. But what does his comment have anything to do with a NHL trade? Absolutely nothing. And please, a few corrections. The Leafs don't have a lot prospects, most of them these prospects on the NHL team. Leafs really only have two prospects on the Marlies. Liljgren and Bracco, the rest...aren't real prospects. The Leafs are few years for contending, they just aren't that "contending good" yet. And most sorry to inform you, salary cap is important in making all trades. This nonsense about Nashville and the cap recapture. Might be important if Weber retires, but no team is going to trade for such a cap hit hoping he retires. Sure the cap is going up, but the Leafs have lots of young players that are going to get raises base on the new cap.
Seems like 95% of expensive Dmen trades go to the Leafs. Certainly not absolutely necessary for the Leafs. No the Leafs can't be a dumping ground for contracts because some teams just to want to get rid of them, and Webers is one. And as I wrote, try putting Weber in the Leafs lineup, with considering the Leafs performance bonuses. It just doesn't work. But again it too much work for almost every Montreal fan who makes the deal. We only see the Habs roster....kinda meaningless in the Leafs cap world.

OR, Babcock likes him.... Crazy idea. Weber is one of the best shutdown defenseman and Babcock's team can't defend. Seems like that's exactly the type of defenseman he would want. Whether Lou/Shanny provide him with that is debatable.

Leafs Prospects: Liljegren, Bracco, Johnsson, Pickard, Kapanen, Leivo and Sosh. As much pine as Leivo rides, he is still a decent prospect with NHL upside. Sosh is injured and Kapanen is called up for now, both still prospects with NHL upside... Not to mention, all the pieces that just "graduated" over the last season and a half, the team is very young and could trade away young/prospect players.

Salary Cap is absolutely important. 10% of your contract for one of the best shutdown defensemen in the game is something Leafs could afford if they decide to. Habs fans aren't "dumping cap" on your team, we are trying to sell/rebuild our team. Weber to Toronto appears to be a fit, whether you agree or not.

We don't make "from the other teams prospective" deal for every fake trade we purpose, so why would we care to go through the work to show how Toronto could be happy with it.

Subban for Weber was a terrible trade for many reasons. But this bullshit opinion that 32 year old Weber is suddenly garbage or not worth his contract is laughable. We rebuilding, not throwing away bad deals.
lucasg a aimé ceci.
26 janv. 2018 à 10 h 4
Rejoint: juin 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 24

So the Leafs need a Top 4 RHD and they can't afford one for 7.8 mil? Good luck trying sign one. If they wanted Weber they can make trades and adjust there roster to do so. Can you see he Leafs keeping JVR, Bozak, Komarov, Or Hainsey? Also Marleau can be traded on his last year. Can't see the trade happening anyways unless Marner or Nylander is coming the other way which would save from Toronto having to sign one of them. Bergevin isn't going to give up Weber the guy he traded Subban for for hopeful prospects. His job is on the line.
Campa96 et RobbStark03 a aimé ceci.
26 janv. 2018 à 10 h 32
Quoting: Doug7004
You and Pal, both make good points, but for the Leafs to be interested in anyway if the Canadiens are "preparing to sell", then they would need to eat some of the contract! If Weber's cap hit became something in and around $4M, I see them having a great deal of interest. It may not include Liljegren, but flipping JVR, a rental, a pick and a prospect, might make some sense, but I doubt Montreal would consider this!

IF Weber is 4M a year for the duration of his contract, we'ld have 30 teams offering up more than Liljegren and a flip. Again, I don't see $7.8M as an issue for Weber, but if that's not something you want, I respect that.
26 janv. 2018 à 10 h 32
Go Habs Go
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 4,091

https://www.capfriendly.com/forums/thread/110124

You're welcome
RobbStark03 a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage