SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL

Edmonton vs Vancouver

1 oct. 2017 à 2 h 3
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 3,052
Wondering what everyone's thoughts were on Vancouver 3-2 victory over Edmonton? I had a couple takeaways:

1) the fact that the Canucks full lineup beat the Oilers full lineup ain't too shabby
2) Connor McDavid and Leon Draisaitl couldn't be more ready to kick the season off and are in amazing form. Drai scored two nice snipes
3) Jake Virtanen was great yet again, getting one goal. He put on another show that will most likely lead to him staying with the team. Setting up his goal was Burmistrov who did well with the assist
4) Brock Boeser was interestingly benched for the final half of the third period - altho, he shouldn't be sent down for sure
5) Loui Eriksson and Markus Granlund, also goal scorers, were impressive. So was Jakob Markstorm in net
1 oct. 2017 à 10 h 46
Molson beer is meh
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,812
I only watched the 3rd period, and Vancouver didn't look that bad honestly. Kinda shows the parity in the league when everyone has a healthy roster firing on all cylinders. But I think that's the big question isn't it, can Vancouver stay healthy? They were hit pretty bad by the injury bug last season if i'm not mistaken, right? It's probably why many think think they finish bottom 5
3 oct. 2017 à 19 h 49
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 163
Quoting: DavidBooth7
Wondering what everyone's thoughts were on Vancouver 3-2 victory over Edmonton? I had a couple takeaways:

1) the fact that the Canucks full lineup beat the Oilers full lineup ain't too shabby
2) Connor McDavid and Leon Draisaitl couldn't be more ready to kick the season off and are in amazing form. Drai scored two nice snipes
3) Jake Virtanen was great yet again, getting one goal. He put on another show that will most likely lead to him staying with the team. Setting up his goal was Burmistrov who did well with the assist
4) Brock Boeser was interestingly benched for the final half of the third period - altho, he shouldn't be sent down for sure
5) Loui Eriksson and Markus Granlund, also goal scorers, were impressive. So was Jakob Markstorm in net

Already told you!! They are not as bad as you think your team is!!!!

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage