Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 2,820
Gibson was better last season. Fingers crossed Vasy next season
18 sept. 2017 à 16 h 15
Rejoint: juill. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 2,928
Quoting: boltscharge17
Gibson was better last season. Fingers crossed Vasy next season

True. But Vasi did come really good after the bishop trade. If that's the kinda starter he's going to be the Tampa net is in good hands.
I'm saying Gibson right now but it'll be Vasi by the end of this season.
19 sept. 2017 à 4 h 48
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 163
why so many pointless comparisons???
19 sept. 2017 à 10 h 13
Rejoint: juill. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 2,928
Quoting: PaulDunnill

People are just generally keen to talk anything hockey. What would you rather talk about.
19 sept. 2017 à 10 h 26
Quoting: Jimmybooboo

People are just generally keen to talk anything hockey. What would you rather talk about.

It's just the same old thing. Individual stats compared to individual stats - don't really have a bearing on team results. However team results have a huge effect on Individual stats. Different people will submit different individual advanced analytic statistics, and then opposite sides will always simply agree to disagree. I don't think these things change ANYONE's initial opinion.

Team vs team might make for better discussion. Just IMHO
19 sept. 2017 à 11 h 20
Démarrer sujet
Below Market Value
Rejoint: nov. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 1,324

It's just the same old thing. Individual stats compared to individual stats - don't really have a bearing on team results. However team results have a huge effect on Individual stats. Different people will submit different individual advanced analytic statistics, and then opposite sides will always simply agree to disagree. I don't think these things change ANYONE's initial opinion.

I'm not trying to change opinions. I'm simply curious about people's thoughts on certain players, which is why I try to choose players that are close in skill level. There's nothing wrong with comparing statistics of players. I don't know why you have such a hard-on for crapping on people's opinions about players. "HURR DURR INDIVIDUAL STATS DON'T MATTER IT'S ALL ABOUT THE TEAM." Do you not realize that individuals make the team what it is? Without statistics how are we supposed to know how good certain players are, especially when most of us can't watch every single game?

Plus, you literally tried to post a thread about who you thought would be in the bottom five and it contained almost all teams that have no business being in the bottom five. You were just trying to get a rise out of people. So how about you stop crying about threads that don't conform to your standards and maybe try and invoke legitimate discussions about what you feel should be talked about?
LicMysak a aimé ceci.
20 sept. 2017 à 2 h 0
Quoting: DoctorBreakfast

I'm not trying to change opinions. I'm simply curious about people's thoughts on certain players, which is why I try to choose players that are close in skill level. There's nothing wrong with comparing statistics of players. I don't know why you have such a hard-on for crapping on people's opinions about players. "HURR DURR INDIVIDUAL STATS DON'T MATTER IT'S ALL ABOUT THE TEAM." Do you not realize that individuals make the team what it is? Without statistics how are we supposed to know how good certain players are, especially when most of us can't watch every single game?

Plus, you literally tried to post a thread about who you thought would be in the bottom five and it contained almost all teams that have no business being in the bottom five. You were just trying to get a rise out of people. So how about you stop crying about threads that don't conform to your standards and maybe try and invoke legitimate discussions about what you feel should be talked about?

But that's exactly why I did that!! I was responding to jimmybooboo, not you.....

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Chargement de l'animation
Soumettre les modifications du sondage