SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Trade Machine Proposals

Zegras to NJ

Créé par: Mcberries
Publié: sam. à 5 h 28
Plafond salarial: 88 000 000 $
Journées à la saison: 185/186 (99%)
Détermination du registraire central: Cette transaction a été refusée, car une des équipes n'a pas atteint le plancher salarial

Logo de Ducks d'AnaheimDucks d'Anaheim

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Zegras, TrevorDucks d'AnaheimLNH-5 719 086 $011---0000--
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Nemec, SimonExempté du ballottageDevils du New JerseyLNH-913 396 $011---0000--
Choix de 2e ronde en 2025 (Logo de Devils du New JerseyNJD)---010------
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial33 305 833 $1636474811
Variation4 805 690 $000010
Final38 111 523 $ (↑)16364749 (↑)11000

Logo de Devils du New JerseyDevils du New Jersey

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Nemec, SimonExempté du ballottageDevils du New JerseyLNH-913 396 $011---0000--
Choix de 2e ronde en 2025 (Logo de Devils du New JerseyNJD)---010------
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Zegras, TrevorDucks d'AnaheimLNH-5 719 086 $011---0000--
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial15 273 603 $1635522611
Variation-4 805 690 $0000-10
Final10 467 913 $ (↓)16355225 (↓)11000
sam. à 5 h 34
Rejoint: juin 2024
Mentions "j'aime": 1
I’m using the bones of the Gauthier trade as my thought process where ANA traded a young RD and a 2nd rounder for a young Winger.

NJ is in a very luxurious position having an abundance of young talented RD in Casey, Nemec, Siilayev and Marino (to an extent). As well as long term contracts in Hamilton and if the rumours are true Pesce as well.

Fitzgerald said he wanted to add some help in to the top 6. Zegras adds that and he brings friends together in Hughes and Zegras.

ANA needs long term help on that right side. And Nemec could be the missing piece and help Zelleweger get back to his natural left side. Their top 4 of the future could look something like Mintyukov, Luneau, Zelleweger and Nemec.
sam. à 5 h 55
must have cap space
Rejoint: avr. 2024
Mentions "j'aime": 116
Quoting: Mcberries
I’m using the bones of the Gauthier trade as my thought process where ANA traded a young RD and a 2nd rounder for a young Winger.

NJ is in a very luxurious position having an abundance of young talented RD in Casey, Nemec, Siilayev and Marino (to an extent). As well as long term contracts in Hamilton and if the rumours are true Pesce as well.

Fitzgerald said he wanted to add some help in to the top 6. Zegras adds that and he brings friends together in Hughes and Zegras.

ANA needs long term help on that right side. And Nemec could be the missing piece and help Zelleweger get back to his natural left side. Their top 4 of the future could look something like Mintyukov, Luneau, Zelleweger and Nemec.

Nemec is totally untouchable. Please try again.
sam. à 6 h 10
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: NJTM
Nemec is totally untouchable. Please try again.

I don’t think anyone is truly untouchable. Not to say that Nemec isn’t extremely valuable. And they do have players who could be just as good but need a bit more development like a Casey or Silayev
sam. à 6 h 37
must have cap space
I don’t think anyone is truly untouchable. Not to say that Nemec isn’t extremely valuable. And they do have players who could be just as good but need a bit more development like a Casey or Silayev

The players and draft picks New Jersey would need to ask for to pry Simon Nemec out of New Jersey makes him untouchable. Your proposal is unrealistic.

You have asked for the prize of the right side of the New Jersey defense for a 60-65 point forward. Trevor Zegras would be redundant on New Jersey.
sam. à 6 h 45
Rejoint: juin 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 499
Absolutely no chance you get Nemec with Zegras
sam. à 6 h 46
Démarrer sujet
The players and draft picks New Jersey would need to ask for to pry Simon Nemec out of New Jersey makes him untouchable. Your proposal is unrealistic.

You have asked for the prize of the right side of the New Jersey defense for a 60-65 point forward. Trevor Zegras would be redundant on New Jersey.

Fitzgerald came out and said we wants to add another forward. And labeling Trevor Zegras as just a 60-65 point forward is true but a bit short sighted. He posted those numbers in his first 2 full nhl seasons at his absolute worst he is a 60-65 player. He’s marched the same pace as Nylander in his first couple years, not to say say his top end is as good as Nylander but it isn’t out of the question. Especially paired with a stronger forward group. Zegras hasn’t hit his ceiling yet. He gets a bad rap in the media but for all those comments he is still one of the better players in the nhl with extreme playmaking ability and a highly skilled forward, not just some guy who plays in the top 6. But I’m curious what do you think it would take to get Nemec out of NJ is it equivalent to 3 first rounders? Maybe 4.
GiggywithGibby a aimé ceci.
sam. à 7 h 6
must have cap space
Fitzgerald came out and said we wants to add another forward. And labeling Trevor Zegras as just a 60-65 point forward is true but a bit short sighted. He posted those numbers in his first 2 full nhl seasons at his absolute worst he is a 60-65 player. He’s marched the same pace as Nylander in his first couple years, not to say say his top end is as good as Nylander but it isn’t out of the question. Especially paired with a stronger forward group. Zegras hasn’t hit his ceiling yet. He gets a bad rap in the media but for all those comments he is still one of the better players in the nhl with extreme playmaking ability and a highly skilled forward, not just some guy who plays in the top 6. But I’m curious what do you think it would take to get Nemec out of NJ is it equivalent to 3 first rounders? Maybe 4.

If you want Simon Nemec, I need four unprotected first round picks, Troy Terry with at least 50% salary retained for the duration of his contract as a starting point.

This is probably a non starter for Anaheim, which makes Nemec an untouchable.
sam. à 16 h 34
Future Ducks legend
Mentions "j'aime": 7,868
NJ fans have had a hard enough day, why you gotta kick them while they're down?
GeneralLandro a aimé ceci.
sam. à 16 h 34
Future Ducks legend
Mentions "j'aime": 7,868
If you want Simon Nemec, I need four unprotected first round picks, Troy Terry with at least 50% salary retained for the duration of his contract as a starting point.

This is probably a non starter for Anaheim, which makes Nemec an untouchable.

Not even McDavid gets that man, quit trolling.
GeneralLandro a aimé ceci.
sam. à 17 h 2
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: GiggywithGibby

I think they’ve had a great couple of days. Bringing in Markstrom, Silayev, and Cotter I also think moving Marino means they’ve landed Pesce but we won’t know for a couple of days. Losing Holtz sucks but it was a move I think they’re comfortable making if he wasn’t going to crack their top 6.
sam. à 19 h 43
I Love J Boqvist
Rejoint: janv. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 3,906
Quoting: GiggywithGibby

Ducks fan talking like NJD didn’t get a significantly better prospect at 10th overall than the ducks picked at 3rd overall
Schuyler a aimé ceci.
sam. à 23 h 0
Mentions "j'aime": 417

Devils wouldn't trade Nemec to the Ducks unless someone like McTavish or Carlsson is coming the other way which the ducks wouldn't wanna do either. Trading players picked in the top 3-5 who look like theyre gonna hit is so rare only recent one I can remember is Jones for Johansen
sam. à 23 h 19
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Schuyler
Devils wouldn't trade Nemec to the Ducks unless someone like McTavish or Carlsson is coming the other way which the ducks wouldn't wanna do either. Trading players picked in the top 3-5 who look like theyre gonna hit is so rare only recent one I can remember is Jones for Johansen

This is a very interesting sentiment. Couldn’t you argue Zegras is top 3-5 in his draft class and worthy of the price to acquire such a player.
sam. à 23 h 27
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: dgibb10
Ducks fan talking like NJD didn’t get a significantly better prospect at 10th overall than the ducks picked at 3rd overall

I like both players a lot. Sennecke might not have been best player available at 3. But he fits perfectly in what the organization needed, a right shot bigger presence in the top 6 who can do a lot of the dirty work and move up and down the lineup. And Anaheim has shown that if they like a player they draft a player, don’t forget Mctavish was a reach at 3 in his draft year as well and that worked out really well for them.

Silayev also would’ve been a great pick at 3 as well huge presence on the blue line who does play the right side even though he’s a lefty (which I’m not too keen on at the pro level) but if anyone could make it work it’s silayev because something tells me forecheckers are going to have a tough time taking that puck off of him. NJ should be stoked to be able to grab him at 10th OA
sam. à 23 h 44
Mentions "j'aime": 417
This is a very interesting sentiment. Couldn’t you argue Zegras is top 3-5 in his draft class and worthy of the price to acquire such a player.

I don't think the devils or other teams for that matter would value Zegras on the same level as guys like Nemec/McTavish. Zegras is a nice player who is exciting and fun but I don't think NHL teams want him as a center piece on a contender. Like what would he do in a 7 game series against a team like Florida matching up against Barkov every other shift? I personally think he'd get eaten alive.

I for sure wouldn't have him top 3 in that 2019 class Hughes Boldy Seider Cozens Byram and Caufield all clear him pretty easily imo then theres other guys like Pinto and Maccelli who look prime and ready to take a huge jump
sam. à 23 h 59
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Schuyler
I don't think the devils or other teams for that matter would value Zegras on the same level as guys like Nemec/McTavish. Zegras is a nice player who is exciting and fun but I don't think NHL teams want him as a center piece on a contender. Like what would he do in a 7 game series against a team like Florida matching up against Barkov every other shift? I personally think he'd get eaten alive.

I for sure wouldn't have him top 3 in that 2019 class Hughes Boldy Seider Cozens Byram and Caufield all clear him pretty easily imo then theres other guys like Pinto and Maccelli who look prime and ready to take a huge jump

Yeah i don’t think cozens, Bryam or caufield clear Zegras. cozens and Caufield only cleared 60pts once. Zegras did it in his first full season and then did it again the following year. As for Byram I’m a big fan but health plays a big factor with him. As for pinto and Maccelli they are nice pieces but aren’t at that upper part of Zegras. Like I’ve stated before at Zegras worst he’s a 65 point guy. Like all the players mentioned before he can still get better.

And you’re right Zegras probably can’t win you a game 7. But not many players can do it alone that’s why you have a core group of guys. Adding him to a second line to take some pressure off of a Hughes and Meier. And pair him with a selke caliber center like Hischier isn’t worth having.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage