Brayden Yager Next
Rejoint: oct. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 261
Cole Eiserman is top 5 imo
lun. à 19 h 18
R.I.P Yotes
Rejoint: nov. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 190
Btw, 10th OVA is SJ pick, pick 14 is NJ. He said something about Ferraro + 14 to NJ for 10 + other assets.
Rob32sjsharks a aimé ceci.
lun. à 21 h 2
mokumboi
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,715
Grav is an idiot.
mar. à 0 h 45
Rejoint: avr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 4,937
Quoting: MyTeamsSuck
Btw, 10th OVA is SJ pick, pick 14 is NJ. He said something about Ferraro + 14 to NJ for 10 + other assets.

Dumb! Eiserman is high potential to be a bust and while his shot is elite the rest of his game is pathetic.
Risking Ferraro and the 14 plus likely another asset for a player I wouldn’t draft at 14. And worst of all passing on Parekh a player who has higher upside and fit a huge need!
ShadowBowser a aimé ceci.
mar. à 21 h 52
Rejoint: juin 2024
Mentions "j'aime": 17
Quoting: Rob32sjsharks
Dumb! Eiserman is high potential to be a bust and while his shot is elite the rest of his game is pathetic.
Risking Ferraro and the 14 plus likely another asset for a player I wouldn’t draft at 14. And worst of all passing on Parekh a player who has higher upside and fit a huge need!

I think its cuz NJ needs a vet LD who blocks/hits and the easiest one to get is Ferraro. Even tho i much rather have Mcnabb or Dillon. both who will be cheaper. NJ mostly will take eiserman cuz he is a goal scorer and apparently N J needs that. But i agree it a dumb trade and if a dman falls you know teams will move up.
mer. à 0 h 49
Rejoint: avr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 4,937
Quoting: ShadowBowser
I think its cuz NJ needs a vet LD who blocks/hits and the easiest one to get is Ferraro. Even tho i much rather have Mcnabb or Dillon. both who will be cheaper. NJ mostly will take eiserman cuz he is a goal scorer and apparently N J needs that. But i agree it a dumb trade and if a dman falls you know teams will move up.

Oh don’t get me wrong the trade is perfect, the pick is what I hate. If they did this and got Parekh I’d be ecstatic.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage