Forums/Armchair-GM

Trade prediction no1

Créé par: jpsnow13
Équipe: 2024-25 Bruins de Boston
Date de création initiale: 24 juin 2024
Publié: 24 juin 2024
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
Extensions would be awarded and value ajusted in consequence.
Transactions
Rachats de contrats
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
1788 000 000 $66 390 834 $50 000 $330 000 $21 609 166 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Bruins de Boston
6 125 000 $6 125 000 $
AG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
5 250 000 $5 250 000 $
C, AD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 2
Logo de Bruins de Boston
11 250 000 $11 250 000 $
AD
NMC
UFA - 7
Logo de Bruins de Boston
2 300 000 $2 300 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
4 750 000 $4 750 000 $
C, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 3
Logo de Bruins de Boston
775 000 $775 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
787 500 $787 500 $
AG, AD
RFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
C, AD
RFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
800 000 $800 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
925 000 $925 000 $
C
RFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
Logo de Bruins de Boston
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
DG
NTC, NMC
UFA - 6
Logo de Bruins de Boston
9 500 000 $9 500 000 $
DD
NMC
UFA - 6
Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa
4 600 000 $4 600 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
4 100 000 $4 100 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
Logo de Bruins de Boston
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance250 000 $$250K)
DG
RFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
Logo de Bruins de Boston
800 000 $800 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
Logo de Bruins de Boston
870 000 $870 000 $ (Bonis de performance80 000 $$80K)
C
RFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
lun. à 12 h 41
sensonfire
Rejoint: févr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 4,790
If Ottawa gets Ullmark, Boston will get #25 and maybe Forsberg if Ottawa is the only team in on Ullmark.

Ottawa will then trade Chychrun to some other team.
lun. à 12 h 49
Rejoint: mai 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 1,855
Quoting: sensonfire
If Ottawa gets Ullmark, Boston will get #25 and maybe Forsberg if Ottawa is the only team in on Ullmark.

Ottawa will then trade Chychrun to some other team.

Saying it over and over again isn’t going to make it true.

If the offer is Forsberg and 25, Ullmark is staying.

If you want to make it even to the Calgary deal, offer up a top 10 protected 2025 pick and Tyler Klevin.
lun. à 12 h 52
Démarrer sujet
You know nothing JS
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 4,633
Quoting: Celtics21

If you want to make it even to the Calgary deal, offer up a top 10 protected 2025 pick and Tyler Klevin.

IMO Boston wants a NHL player able to help them in the playoffs in return for Ullmark, not futures.
lun. à 12 h 54
sensonfire
Rejoint: févr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 4,790

1. Replying to all of my remarks in AGM about Ullmark because you're triggered by my valuation of him isn't going to make it false either.

2. If there's no compromise that's good for Ottawa, then Ullmark stays in Boston. Done.

3. Markstrom came with term and retention and unlike Bahl, Kleven is younger and is on a waivers exempt ELC.
lun. à 12 h 55
Quoting: jpsnow13
IMO Boston wants a NHL player able to help them in the playoffs in return for Ullmark, not futures.

They would take futures if it clears cap room. I don’t see Chychrun as a long term asset for Boston and I see Ullmark as one for the Senators since he will likely have to waive his NTC to sign there. Something needs to be given to Boston beyond Chychrun and I doubt it’s just a 4th
lun. à 12 h 57
Quoting: sensonfire
1. Replying to all of my remarks in AGM about Ullmark because you're triggered by my valuation of him isn't going to make it false either.

2. If there's no compromise that's good for Ottawa, then Ullmark stays in Boston. Done.

3. Markstrom came with term and retention and unlike Bahl, Kleven is younger and is on a waivers exempt ELC.

I’m not triggered by your valuation of him. I just view your take as obtuse and not realistic. Good luck.
lun. à 13 h 3
Démarrer sujet
You know nothing JS
They would take futures if it clears cap room. I don’t see Chychrun as a long term asset for Boston and I see Ullmark as one for the Senators since he will likely have to waive his NTC to sign there. Something needs to be given to Boston beyond Chychrun and I doubt it’s just a 4th

A 6'2" 210 lbs top4 versatile Dman with offense skills seems like a perfect asset for Boston IMO.

Ottawa could retain salaryand add a sweetener depending on Ullmark's extension. I'm not trying to gess the fine prints, but the main building blocks make sense for me.
lun. à 15 h 17
Rejoint: janv. 2024
Mentions "j'aime": 19
A 6'2" 210 lbs top4 versatile Dman with offense skills seems like a perfect asset for Boston IMO.

Ottawa could retain salaryand add a sweetener depending on Ullmark's extension. I'm not trying to gess the fine prints, but the main building blocks make sense for me.

I think what celtics is getting at by saying hes not a great asset for Boston is that Chychrun is likely a rental for the Bruins because of Lohrei. If the Bruins sign Chychrun it's almost like they're telling Lohrei to pack his things because hes gonna be a bottom pair dman until either the Bruins dont offer him a contract in 2025 or when he is eligible to hit free agency.

Celtics mentioned Chychrun not being a long term asset so I'm guessing that's what he means by that, the Bruins want to have Lohrei develop rather than ship him out because you cant keep hands, confidence and iq like that on the bottom pair
lun. à 15 h 51
Démarrer sujet
You know nothing JS
Modifié lun. à 15 h 57
Quoting: zhengbangstu
I think what celtics is getting at by saying hes not a great asset for Boston is that Chychrun is likely a rental for the Bruins because of Lohrei. If the Bruins sign Chychrun it's almost like they're telling Lohrei to pack his things because hes gonna be a bottom pair dman until either the Bruins dont offer him a contract in 2025 or when he is eligible to hit free agency.

Celtics mentioned Chychrun not being a long term asset so I'm guessing that's what he means by that, the Bruins want to have Lohrei develop rather than ship him out because you cant keep hands, confidence and iq like that on the bottom pair

Good point. I do love Lohrei's game. Can he take top 4 minutes on a contending team, maybe not yet but probably soon indeed. That said, I don't take for granted both players would be extended long term, or a least not sure it would be agreed prior to a trade. I think it is plausible Ullmark agrees to raise his NTC for Ottawa but waits to assess the locker room for part of the next season before comiting long term. There's red flags in OTT after all.

That said, Chychurn mostly played on the right side of Chabot the last couple seasons, which is much weaker in Boston. IDK if it's because of the injuries or their consequences, but I see Chychurn way over Carlo in the top 4, who would be relegated to a bottom pairing or traded away.

Also please don't jump at my throat for this, but IMO Mckavoy's play in the last playoffs wasn't... optimal let say. I really think Chychurn would improve the top 4 while playing Boston's style hockey.
zhengbangstu a aimé ceci.
lun. à 15 h 59
Rejoint: janv. 2024
Mentions "j'aime": 19
Good point. I do love Lohrei's game. Can he take top 4 minutes on a contending team, maybe not yet but probably soon indeed. That said, I don't take for granted both players would be extended long term, or a least not sure it would be agreed prior to a trade. I think it is plausible Ullmark agrees to raise his NTC for Ottawa but waits to assess the locker room for part of the next season before comiting long term. There's red flags in OTT after all.

That said, Chychurn mostly played on the right side of Chabot the last couple seasons, which is much weaker in Boston. IDK if it's because of the injuries or their consequences, but I see Chychurn way over Carlo in the top 4, who would be relegated to a bottom pairing or traded away.

I agree that Lohrei is not quite ready to carry the heavy minutes yet however I disagree about carlo being traded or put on the third pair. Carlo had an oustanding year for the Bruins last year and most people would never know because he's defense first. Peeke was also awesome down the stretch but his play in columbus overshadows that. My issue is Lohrei needs to get the power play time and with McAvoy, Lindholm and (in this case) now chychrun, I fear he wont get that time.
lun. à 23 h 26
Démarrer sujet
You know nothing JS

Sorry man but you got it all wrong on that one. Me too btw.

A low 1st, an expensive back up and a 4C. God is it a bad return for one full season of a Vezina winner. Ottawa would probably get a 1st back at the next TDL if they cant sign him.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage