SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Trade Machine Proposals

A realistic trade

Créé par: RobbieM86
Publié: 20 juin à 15 h 23
Plafond salarial: 88 000 000 $
Journées à la saison: 185/186 (99%)
Détermination du registraire central: Cette transaction a été refusée, car une des équipes n'a pas atteint le plancher salarial

Logo de Bruins de BostonBruins de Boston

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Ullmark, LinusBruins de BostonLNH-4 973 118 $011-------00
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Brännström, ErikSénateurs d'OttawaLNH-0 $011---0000--
Sokolov, EgorSénateurs d'OttawaMineures-0 $011---0000--
Choix de 1e ronde en 2024 (Logo de Bruins de BostonBOS)---100------
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial21 209 166 $173047239
Variation4 973 118 $0-11100
Final26 182 284 $ (↑)1729 (↓)48 (↑)3 (↑)39000

Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaSénateurs d'Ottawa

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Brännström, ErikSénateurs d'OttawaLNH-0 $011---0000--
Sokolov, EgorSénateurs d'OttawaMineures-0 $011---0000--
Choix de 1e ronde en 2024 (Logo de Bruins de BostonBOS)---100------
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Ullmark, LinusBruins de BostonLNH-4 973 118 $011-------00
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial12 465 953 $1633514512
Variation-4 973 118 $01-1-100
Final7 492 835 $ (↓)1634 (↑)50 (↓)3 (↓)512000
20 juin à 15 h 44
Rejoint: juin 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,882
Not even close, they will be much more than a late first, an AHLer and a mediocre at best dman.
20 juin à 16 h 12
Rejoint: nov. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 68
Quoting: Rhea
Not even close, they will be much more than a late first, an AHLer and a mediocre at best dman.

Go look up the retuns for every goalie traded in the last 10 years.
20 juin à 16 h 46
Quoting: CodeLong
Go look up the retuns for every goalie traded in the last 10 years.

Go look up:
-How desperate the Sens are and everyone knows it
- Go look at his stats compares to the usual goalies that move
- How inter-divionsal trades require more assets
- How many teams might have a goalie, but would love an upgrade like him
- Boston's asking price.

If you want to look up returns, then look at Markstrom who is an inferior goalie with a riskier contract. Yeah they retained, but so can Boston for a better return. This simply won't get it done. I wish it would for your sake, but it won't.

Ottawa is dealing from a position of weakness and an AHLer and a barely NHLer don't really move the needle.
20 juin à 17 h 51
Go look up:
-How desperate the Sens are and everyone knows it
- Go look at his stats compares to the usual goalies that move
- How inter-divionsal trades require more assets
- How many teams might have a goalie, but would love an upgrade like him
- Boston's asking price.

If you want to look up returns, then look at Markstrom who is an inferior goalie with a riskier contract. Yeah they retained, but so can Boston for a better return. This simply won't get it done. I wish it would for your sake, but it won't.

Ottawa is dealing from a position of weakness and an AHLer and a barely NHLer don't really move the needle.

Go look up:
- How many teams left still need a goalie (the two biggest are off the board)
- How many teams that want him will he waive too (already reported he will waive to OTT), and declined to waive to another already
- Again, returns for goalies have always been low compared to their value
- He is a UFA in a year, they will lose him regardless so less bargaining power
- Boston needs cap space, they aren't moving him because they really want to, they need room
20 juin à 17 h 59
Rejoint: oct. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 59
Go look up:
- How many teams that want him will he waive too (already reported he will waive to OTT), and declined to waive to another already
- Boston needs cap space, they aren't moving him because they really want to, they need room

Let's not forget either, Ullmark just got outplayed by Swayman in BOS. Given his age and contract status, it has to make you hesitate at least a little.

Shawn Simpson also just reporting that Boston isn't optimistic that Ottawa will meet their demands. So it sounds like, if BOS wants the cap space and flexibility they may need to bend on their demands. Staios isn't going to be bullied around and I for one and glad.
CodeLong a aimé ceci.
20 juin à 18 h 50
Go look up:

There are no shortage of teams who would upgrade the goalie position. Again look at Markstrom.

I wish you luck buddy but I don't see it.
20 juin à 19 h 15
Just win Baby
Rejoint: sept. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 87
at least you guys aren't telling each other to keep looking things up
edguy et zhengbangstu a aimé ceci.
20 juin à 19 h 59
Rejoint: janv. 2024
Mentions "j'aime": 17
Boston doesn't really need another defenseman. Brannstrom would play on the bottom pair. I've seen some people on here suggest sending Roby Jarventie which I would much prefer over chychrun or any other defenseman solely for the fact that they're trading for an ~nhl ready forward and not a defenseman that's gonna play bottom pair minutes
21 juin à 5 h 5
Rejoint: mai 2024
Mentions "j'aime": 55
If the deal doesn't involve Pinto or Chychrun, the B's shop elsewhere. Well, unless the Sens are actually dumb enough to give up the 7.
21 juin à 17 h 20
Quoting: PenguinMullet68
at least you guys aren't telling each other to keep looking things up

Hehe I guess that was a shot at me.
21 juin à 18 h 54
Just win Baby
Hehe I guess that was a shot at me.

all of you lol
21 juin à 19 h 4
all of you lol

True enough, I thought using stupidity against stupidity would work. I'll have you proofread for me in the.future.

Excited for the draft?
PenguinMullet68 a aimé ceci.
21 juin à 19 h 15
Just win Baby
True enough, I thought using stupidity against stupidity would work. I'll have you proofread for me in the.future.
Excited for the draft?

I totally get what you are saying when dealing with King Homers lol
not really as my two teams don't have 1st rounders lol
you think any players drafted are going to bear hug Garry on stage like the NFL commish lol
21 juin à 23 h 17
I totally get what you are saying when dealing with King Homers lol
not really as my two teams don't have 1st rounders lol
you think any players drafted are going to bear hug Garry on stage like the NFL commish lol

Could be worse you could be a lifelong Leafs fan.🥺
PenguinMullet68 a aimé ceci.
21 juin à 23 h 30
Sir
Rejoint: janv. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 362
There are no shortage of teams who would upgrade the goalie position. Again look at Markstrom.

Go look up:

Wow, I really wanted to look this one up
- apparently teams still interested in finding a goalie or upgrading according to pundits - Canes, Blackhawks, Sabres, Sens, Kings, Wings, Blue Jackets and Aves (looks like there is still demand)
- well he has a 16 team no trade that turns to 15 after July 1st, so 16 to 15 teams he will waive to (basically half the league)
- Goalie returns have been mixed as the sample size for ones who have won the Vezina and that are good....well they don't get moved that often. That being said, Schneider got a 9th over all pick, Varlamov get the 11th overall, Lehner got Legwand the 21st etc. Needless to say Rhea is right that there is value and the 25th likely doesn't get it done.
- Still getting a year at a decent price tag and can sign an extension after July 1st (Bruins can also do a sign a trade etc. etc)
- Bruins have $21 million in cap space with 17 players signed of 23. I am pretty sure they will be ok for cap space, as its not a pure cap dump. More so you don't want to be investing 10+ million in goalies when you need other positions more.
21 juin à 23 h 33
Sir
Quoting: edguy
Let's not forget either, Ullmark just got outplayed by Swayman in BOS. Given his age and contract status, it has to make you hesitate at least a little.

Shawn Simpson also just reporting that Boston isn't optimistic that Ottawa will meet their demands. So it sounds like, if BOS wants the cap space and flexibility they may need to bend on their demands. Staios isn't going to be bullied around and I for one and glad.

McDavid usually outplays Draisaitl, doesn't mean Leon has no value does it?
Rhea a aimé ceci.
22 juin à 10 h 0
Quoting: Hobo

Yep. I gave up as soon as a I saw Shawn Simpson's name too but I agree 100% with you.
Hobo a aimé ceci.
22 juin à 10 h 37
Rejoint: oct. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 59
Quoting: Hobo

Not really comparing the same things here... Ullmark has always been part of a tandem, never the clear #1 guy, in a sport where you can only have 1 player of the position on the ice at a time.

So yes the fact that Ullmark got outplayed scares me. Do we really think he's going to go to a worse team defensively and all of a sudden just be a saviour? He's gonna get more shots and less support. He wasn't at his best in the playoffs and given his age and contract status, that should scare you if you're looking at trading for him.

Yep. I gave up as soon as a I saw Shawn Simpson's name too but I agree 100% with you.

Shawn Simpson definitely has some connections. But what he said really doesn't need connections. It's very clear that the Sens arent gonna be willing to pay the price the Bruins asked for, if they were the deal would be done already.

The reality is the market is shrinking on Ullmark, and he has a M-NTC. He's already botched at least one deal too. If, as it seems, the market is down to just Ottawa then the Bruins will realize they need that cap space to improve their team and the price will come down.
22 juin à 19 h 5
Sir
Quoting: edguy
Not really comparing the same things here... Ullmark has always been part of a tandem, never the clear #1 guy, in a sport where you can only have 1 player of the position on the ice at a time.

So yes the fact that Ullmark got outplayed scares me. Do we really think he's going to go to a worse team defensively and all of a sudden just be a saviour? He's gonna get more shots and less support. He wasn't at his best in the playoffs and given his age and contract status, that should scare you if you're looking at trading for him.

Shawn Simpson definitely has some connections. But what he said really doesn't need connections. It's very clear that the Sens arent gonna be willing to pay the price the Bruins asked for, if they were the deal would be done already.

The reality is the market is shrinking on Ullmark, and he has a M-NTC. He's already botched at least one deal too. If, as it seems, the market is down to just Ottawa then the Bruins will realize they need that cap space to improve their team and the price will come down.

You are comparing the same things, you basically said he was outplayed, insinuating he was not good or bad because of this fact. Just because someone outplays you, doesn't mean your bad. Alas the McDavid reference to point out you can still be good and be outplayed. Ullmark performed admirably on a worse team being the Sabres than the Sens and still posted higher numbers than any of the Sens goalies. As for the best in the playoffs, last year he was hurt. But to be fair, he has played better than any Sens goalie in the playoffs the last two seasons.
mar. à 10 h 53

Well that worked out better than expected
Rhea a aimé ceci.
mar. à 11 h 18
Well that worked out better than expected

True enough. Good for you, but that is a lot of retention. I hope he resigns.
mar. à 11 h 23
True enough. Good for you, but that is a lot of retention. I hope he resigns.

I agree I don't love the retention, but considering they might of bought him out, which was 1.333M for 8 years, 1M for 4 years is a bargain. I am concerned about Ullmarks contract for sure, but given what the price might of been just to get out of Korps contract, its a good risk. Even if he doesn't resign, I don't hate the deal
edguy a aimé ceci.
mar. à 15 h 47
I agree I don't love the retention, but considering they might of bought him out, which was 1.333M for 8 years, 1M for 4 years is a bargain. I am concerned about Ullmarks contract for sure, but given what the price might of been just to get out of Korps contract, its a good risk. Even if he doesn't resign, I don't hate the deal

Yep in can get on board with that. Now I am all excited to see my Leafs do nothing or overpay for an old slow dude.
CodeLong a aimé ceci.
mar. à 15 h 50
Yep in can get on board with that. Now I am all excited to see my Leafs do nothing or overpay for an old slow dude.

Corey Perry looked good last night hahahaha
mar. à 16 h 4
Corey Perry looked good last night hahahaha

Not sure he is old enough for us.

I hate being a Leafs fan.
CodeLong a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question: