Logo de LAK
Logo de LAK
Logo de LAK
Logo de LAK
Logo de TOR
Logo de LAK
Logo de LAK
Logo de LAK
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2275 000 000 $58 690 489 $0 $1 050 000 $16 309 511 $

Formation

Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
863 333 $863 333 $
AD
UFA - 2
10 000 000 $10 000 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 7
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AD
UFA - 1
3 750 000 $3 750 000 $
AG
UFA - 4
2 636 364 $2 636 364 $
AD, C
UFA - 5
4 600 000 $4 600 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 3
2 600 000 $2 600 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 3
4 875 000 $4 875 000 $
AD
UFA - 4
894 167 $894 167 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $ (Bonis de performance200 000 $$200K)
AG, C
UFA - 1
5 875 000 $5 875 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 5
800 000 $800 000 $
AG
UFA - 3
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
DG
UFA - 3
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
DG
UFA - 4
2 900 000 $2 900 000 $
G
UFA - 6
650 000 $650 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
874 125 $874 125 $
DD
UFA - 1
650 000 $650 000 $
G
UFA - 1
650 000 $650 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $
DD
RFA - 5
850 000 $850 000 $
DD
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
3 août 2017 à 17 h 33
Banni
Rejoint: avr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 61
You are trading a hall of fame defensemen in his prime, you dont need to add picks, let alone 2 firsts
3 août 2017 à 17 h 57
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 80
Quoting: grovercleveland
You are trading a hall of fame defensemen in his prime, you dont need to add picks, let alone 2 firsts

The only way they move him is if it becomes apparent he won't re-sign with LA. And if that is the case then the leafs wouldn't give up this much for Doughty. Nylander is an elite 1st line forward and if he develops properly he will be a #1c, Kapanen is a top 6 forward at a minimum, Liljegren has an unknown ceiling, he will be a Top4 D, but could potentially develop into an elite #1 D AND they are all young and fit the current build of the leafs.

2 1st will likely be picks 15-20 in both years who will very likely turn into someone not that significant.

Doughty is potentially a hall of famer, but is very likely to be a rental as he could make way more money as a UFA.

The leafs sucked for so long until Shanahan and Lou Lam came in and stopped us trading picks and prospects for prime players. When management switched they announced they will put a stop to that.
3 août 2017 à 18 h 33
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Rejoint: juill. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 22,695

Maybe so. But his Hall of Fame is kinda meaningless. It would he will do the next two years. Gee the Kings missed the playoffs with this Hall of Famer last year. If the Kings were to trade him, would any team offer more? I have yet to see any other trade except to the Leafs.
3 août 2017 à 18 h 58
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 14
Quoting: palhal

Maybe so. But his Hall of Fame is kinda meaningless. It would he will do the next two years. Gee the Kings missed the playoffs with this Hall of Famer last year. If the Kings were to trade him, would any team offer more? I have yet to see any other trade except to the Leafs.

Go look at KingsGKG's AGM's there are a few where Doughty goes to someone else. There's two to Boston, one to Calgary, one to Anaheim, one to Edmonton, and I have seen other AGM's where Doughty goes to teams other than the Leafs, just don't specifically remember who they were done by. By the way, when Kings fans trade Doughty to the Leafs on here, it's nothing personal against the Leafs or Leafs fans, it just seems like it would make the most sense for the Kings to trade Doughty to the Leafs if they ever decided to trade him. We all know Matthews, Marner, and Nylander have earned their payday when it comes, and it would be kind of hard to pay 3 guys huge money that people project them to get. That's a good problem to have, 3 young guys who are amazing scorers. We are never trying to argue with you, we just feel that this would be the trade that makes the most sense for the Kings and their future, given that we are Kings fans we obviously would want them to be good.
3 août 2017 à 19 h 45
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 80
Quoting: rmay50
Quoting: palhal

Go look at KingsGKG's AGM's there are a few where Doughty goes to someone else. There's two to Boston, one to Calgary, one to Anaheim, one to Edmonton, and I have seen other AGM's where Doughty goes to teams other than the Leafs, just don't specifically remember who they were done by. By the way, when Kings fans trade Doughty to the Leafs on here, it's nothing personal against the Leafs or Leafs fans, it just seems like it would make the most sense for the Kings to trade Doughty to the Leafs if they ever decided to trade him. We all know Matthews, Marner, and Nylander have earned their payday when it comes, and it would be kind of hard to pay 3 guys huge money that people project them to get. That's a good problem to have, 3 young guys who are amazing scorers. We are never trying to argue with you, we just feel that this would be the trade that makes the most sense for the Kings and their future, given that we are Kings fans we obviously would want them to be good.

I see where you are coming from, but Doughty would fetch more than Nylander and Marner in 2 years so I don't see that move being particularly cap friendly. I see how Doughty is a generational talent and would help any team he joins immensely, but I don't see how him, or any 27+ year old defenceman would fit the leafs build. If the leafs trade for a top pairing D I hope it would be someone along the lines of Hanifin, Trouba, Provorov, Parayko, Manson or Gostisbehere, someone close to the age of Matthews.

However this forum is just for fun, and even though I think any Doughty trade is unlikely, its still fun to just consider options.
3 août 2017 à 20 h 1
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 14
Quoting: CameronLeafs
Quoting: rmay50

I see where you are coming from, but Doughty would fetch more than Nylander and Marner in 2 years so I don't see that move being particularly cap friendly. I see how Doughty is a generational talent and would help any team he joins immensely, but I don't see how him, or any 27+ year old defenceman would fit the leafs build. If the leafs trade for a top pairing D I hope it would be someone along the lines of Hanifin, Trouba, Provorov, Parayko, Manson or Gostisbehere, someone close to the age of Matthews.

However this forum is just for fun, and even though I think any Doughty trade is unlikely, its still fun to just consider options.

Fair enough. I just feel like we are on the wrong foot with leafs fans and I wanted to clear that up
CameronLeafs a aimé ceci.
3 août 2017 à 20 h 48
Rejoint: nov. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 362
maybe so cameron. but although the trade wasn't as one sided as before, it seems there are a lot trades that people are forcing dman on the leafs cause the posters need to make a deal so badly. filling one void and causing one of more doesn't seem to be a successful way to build a team, especially for a short term rental.
maybe the ideal situation for the leafs in 2019 is defence of Zaitsev, Carrick, Doughty, if he wants to come as ufa at RHD. Reilly, Dermott, Borgman. Liligren, Nielsen, Greenway one the way.
but I see doughty happy in California and the kings will probably offer as much as ufa as any other team.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage