Logo de PIT
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2188 000 000 $87 969 667 $0 $0 $30 333 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
C, AG, AD
UFA - 5
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
13 250 000 $13 250 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 4
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 4
925 000 $925 000 $
AG, AD
RFA - 1
11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 1
11 500 000 $11 500 000 $
AD
NMC
UFA - 8
1 350 000 $1 350 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
2 100 000 $2 100 000 $
AD, C, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
10 903 000 $10 903 000 $
AD
NMC
UFA - 1
1 200 000 $1 200 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 3
800 000 $800 000 $
C, AG
RFA - 1
1 350 000 $1 350 000 $
AD
UFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
7 500 000 $7 500 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 6
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
DD
UFA - 6
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
G
UFA - 2
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 4
766 667 $766 667 $
G
UFA - 1
1 350 000 $1 350 000 $
DG
UFA - 3
1 100 000 $1 100 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
875 000 $875 000 $
DG
RFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
12 juin à 15 h 59
Goggles86
Rejoint: nov. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 175
I keep seeing injury riddled mediocre Monahan being suggested by people. Bertuzzi over Monahan every day of the week.

Knies to LW1
McMann to LW2
Robertson to LW3 (you singed him and Liljegren but didn't put either in the lineup. $4m wasted)
Holmberg to C3
Jarnkrok to LW4
Dewar instead of Janmark for C4
You now have 4+ million dollars left to spend, a full line up, and the team isn't any worse.
(Domi to LW1 moving everyone down. Jarnkrok to RW4. Reaves cap buried. Marner to RW1. Now its over 5m to spend and only the RW3 needing replacing)
12 juin à 16 h 39
Rejoint: avr. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 73
It should be pretty obvious that Detroits days of taking cap dumps are over
aedoran a aimé ceci.
12 juin à 19 h 10
Rejoint: déc. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 12,354
Quoting: Oasiswings

I don't know Timmons will only be 26 at the start of the season and with a $1.1M cap hit I'd probably give up a 5th for him. ASP is a couple of years out and I'm not sure when Tuomisto will be ready,
TOR a aimé ceci.
13 juin à 8 h 36
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: mai 2024
Mentions "j'aime": 12
Quoting: svfsdv
I keep seeing injury riddled mediocre Monahan being suggested by people. Bertuzzi over Monahan every day of the week.

Knies to LW1
McMann to LW2
Robertson to LW3 (you singed him and Liljegren but didn't put either in the lineup. $4m wasted)
Holmberg to C3
Jarnkrok to LW4
Dewar instead of Janmark for C4
You now have 4+ million dollars left to spend, a full line up, and the team isn't any worse.
(Domi to LW1 moving everyone down. Jarnkrok to RW4. Reaves cap buried. Marner to RW1. Now its over 5m to spend and only the RW3 needing replacing)

Monahan wasn’t injured last season. You’re only as good as your last season. Also, beer is going to want 6M per year and if much rather give monahan 4.5M per year and spend that 1.5M else where. Also, monahan had 59 points last year. Very only had 43.

Knies is not a first line player. Never has been never will be. Not on a cup contending team. Leafs always tried that and it failed miserably because knies couldn’t keep up.

McCann is also not a second line player, he hasn’t shown enough yet to say he should be there. He had a good season last year but got injured in the most important time of year. I’d slot knows in the LW2 where he is able to keep up better.

Robertson just doesn’t fit on this team. He’s very skilled but he’s too small and makes bad decisions with the puck a lot. He definitely doesn’t fit on a Craig Berube and Brad treliving run hockey team. Plus, he has good trade value to get some picks back the dubass gave away.

Holmberg is one that I might agree with, he’s still young and I want to see one more year if he can stay healthy and keep progressing.

Dewar is another one that I was considering re signing too. However, I don’t believe that he wants to stay and I do think that a team will be willing to offer him more than the leafs will. Ultimately I think a team would offer sheet him.

The problem with this team is depth scoring. Dewar isn’t going to be that guy. Robertson can score but he is a liability on defence. Knies cannot play against good teams 1st lines on a night to night basis just like McMann can’t against teams 2nd lines. Nobody will be willing to take on reaves contract unless we give up pick. Domi doesn’t play LW only C and RW.

How about goalie? You’re forgetting j signed a goalie as well. Not 5 mill my guy
13 juin à 8 h 38
Démarrer sujet

He’s a young, right shot d man who was drafted 32nd overall that only makes 1.1M. Where’s that cap dump? You should be saying thank you 😂
13 juin à 8 h 38
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: aedoran
I don't know Timmons will only be 26 at the start of the season and with a $1.1M cap hit I'd probably give up a 5th for him. ASP is a couple of years out and I'm not sure when Tuomisto will be ready,

Facts! He’s a good 3rd pairing
13 juin à 8 h 42
Quoting: TOR
He’s a young, right shot d man who was drafted 32nd overall that only makes 1.1M. Where’s that cap dump? You should be saying thank you 😂

Sounds like a perfect guy for the TML to keep ....unless?
13 juin à 8 h 56
Démarrer sujet
Sounds like a perfect guy for the TML to keep ....unless?

Leafs need all the cap space they can get and we also need all the draft picks we can get. It’s a win-win for both teams
13 juin à 9 h 18
Goggles86
Monahan wasn’t injured last season. You’re only as good as your last season. Also, beer is going to want 6M per year and if much rather give monahan 4.5M per year and spend that 1.5M else where. Also, monahan had 59 points last year. Very only had 43.

Knies is not a first line player. Never has been never will be. Not on a cup contending team. Leafs always tried that and it failed miserably because knies couldn’t keep up.

McCann is also not a second line player, he hasn’t shown enough yet to say he should be there. He had a good season last year but got injured in the most important time of year. I’d slot knows in the LW2 where he is able to keep up better.

Robertson just doesn’t fit on this team. He’s very skilled but he’s too small and makes bad decisions with the puck a lot. He definitely doesn’t fit on a Craig Berube and Brad treliving run hockey team. Plus, he has good trade value to get some picks back the dubass gave away.

Holmberg is one that I might agree with, he’s still young and I want to see one more year if he can stay healthy and keep progressing.

Dewar is another one that I was considering re signing too. However, I don’t believe that he wants to stay and I do think that a team will be willing to offer him more than the leafs will. Ultimately I think a team would offer sheet him.

The problem with this team is depth scoring. Dewar isn’t going to be that guy. Robertson can score but he is a liability on defence. Knies cannot play against good teams 1st lines on a night to night basis just like McMann can’t against teams 2nd lines. Nobody will be willing to take on reaves contract unless we give up pick. Domi doesn’t play LW only C and RW.

How about goalie? You’re forgetting j signed a goalie as well. Not 5 mill my guy

Your assessment of Monahan is nuts IMO. He is just a guy at this point. Huge liability. Bert for 6 over Monahan for 4 all day long.

Knies?? Never has been, never will be? Last year was his first full year? lol And he never played on the top line a single time. Even in the playoffs lol He barely started to touch his ability in the playoffs. And was outplaying everyone on both teams every time he stopped on the ice. I dont think you even know who you are talking about lol The kid is 21 and a rookie and you are trying to act like you know him lol

McMann....I did slot him in to LW2....You didnt. Take your own advice lol

Robertson does make a good trade candidate. But they could also find a spot for him depending on the offseason moves they have....In the meantime...YOU signed him for 2m. If you didnt want to play him...dont sign him lol Im just following the moves in your world. Not mine. lol

Reaves doesnt need to be moved. You can bury 1.1m of his 1.3m cap hit anytime you want. He is a non factor.
Domi can play either wing or center 100%.
I didnt forget anything about a goalie. The 5m number comes from the moves I suggested. Which take Monahan and Janmark and Reaves out of the equation entirely. And replaces them with Robertson, Dewar, and an empty roster slot. 6.5 million total savings. With only Dewars approx 1m cap hit to pay for. Thats 5.5m left over. And one empty roster slot to fill in the bottom 6.
13 juin à 10 h 15
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: svfsdv
Your assessment of Monahan is nuts IMO. He is just a guy at this point. Huge liability. Bert for 6 over Monahan for 4 all day long.

Knies?? Never has been, never will be? Last year was his first full year? lol And he never played on the top line a single time. Even in the playoffs lol He barely started to touch his ability in the playoffs. And was outplaying everyone on both teams every time he stopped on the ice. I dont think you even know who you are talking about lol The kid is 21 and a rookie and you are trying to act like you know him lol

McMann....I did slot him in to LW2....You didnt. Take your own advice lol

Robertson does make a good trade candidate. But they could also find a spot for him depending on the offseason moves they have....In the meantime...YOU signed him for 2m. If you didnt want to play him...dont sign him lol Im just following the moves in your world. Not mine. lol

Reaves doesnt need to be moved. You can bury 1.1m of his 1.3m cap hit anytime you want. He is a non factor.
Domi can play either wing or center 100%.
I didnt forget anything about a goalie. The 5m number comes from the moves I suggested. Which take Monahan and Janmark and Reaves out of the equation entirely. And replaces them with Robertson, Dewar, and an empty roster slot. 6.5 million total savings. With only Dewars approx 1m cap hit to pay for. Thats 5.5m left over. And one empty roster slot to fill in the bottom 6.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. I love bert, one of my favourite leafs of all time but he’s not worth 6M when we could use some of that cap elsewhere. Our window to win is closing.

You’re trying to act like you know him too bud😂 and yes he did play on the first line near the beginning of the year with Domi and Matthews I believe. I know for sure he played on the first line for a few games. Got changed quick. So you really think he can compete against a player like McDavid, MacKinnon, pasta, kucherov, barkov and the list goes on, on a nightly basis? Again I like knies alot but he’s too slow to keep up with them.

McMann isn’t a 2nd liner either, we’re going to see who’s right and who’s wrong come next season. I’d be willing to be any money that knies will not be on the top line and McMann will not be on the second line. When we see I’ll come back to this comment.

If Robertson was going to make the team he would’ve already been playing. Ever heard of a sign and trade kid? If we sign him we can trade him and get a draft pick back… if we choose not to qualify him then a team with without a doubt offer sheet him and we lose him for nothing. Learn hockey

The reaves comment is just too dumb to even respond too😂. Yes he can either play RW OR C, he’s not a LW. It’s says right under his name bud.

I’m going to make you look so dumb here watch this….
Tell me all of the UFA’s and RFA’s you’d re sign based on your comments and my team. Go ahead I’ll wait…
13 juin à 10 h 46
Goggles86
Everyone is entitled to their opinion. I love bert, one of my favourite leafs of all time but he’s not worth 6M when we could use some of that cap elsewhere. Our window to win is closing.

You’re trying to act like you know him too bud😂 and yes he did play on the first line near the beginning of the year with Domi and Matthews I believe. I know for sure he played on the first line for a few games. Got changed quick. So you really think he can compete against a player like McDavid, MacKinnon, pasta, kucherov, barkov and the list goes on, on a nightly basis? Again I like knies alot but he’s too slow to keep up with them.

McMann isn’t a 2nd liner either, we’re going to see who’s right and who’s wrong come next season. I’d be willing to be any money that knies will not be on the top line and McMann will not be on the second line. When we see I’ll come back to this comment.

If Robertson was going to make the team he would’ve already been playing. Ever heard of a sign and trade kid? If we sign him we can trade him and get a draft pick back… if we choose not to qualify him then a team with without a doubt offer sheet him and we lose him for nothing. Learn hockey

The reaves comment is just too dumb to even respond too😂. Yes he can either play RW OR C, he’s not a LW. It’s says right under his name bud.

I’m going to make you look so dumb here watch this….
Tell me all of the UFA’s and RFA’s you’d re sign based on your comments and my team. Go ahead I’ll wait…

Oh boy...
Im not acting like I know anything I didnt see with my own eyes from Knies. I already proved you wrong about where he played on the team. Which you didnt know. I already proved you wrong about his playing ability, as you didnt even know who he was or how long he played in the league for. "Never has never will" lol You said that about a ROOKIE lol Just be honest and admit you thought he was a 30 something year old you had never heard of before lol Your comment clearly shows thats what you thought. No person in their right mind would say they knew a rookies full skill and ability level after their first year in the league. You F'd that up. Deal with it lol

We will see about McMann. And yes, neither of us know what is going to happen yet. I never said once that the Leafs might not sign other players in real life that would change the position of where these guys play lol. Again, this is your hypothetical world. I was simply using the rules you set to make the team as it was.

The idea that Robertson wont be playing because he wasn't an every dayer last year shows a huge lack of understanding on your part as does your comment about a sign and trade. Robertsons role with the Leafs will still depend on what other moves they make in the offseason. And yes, that means they very well could find a spot for him depending on what they do. Yes, I have heard of a sign and trade. They are used in situations when a team wants to get an extra year out of a player (because a team who has his rights can sign a player to an extra year (8) than the max (7) that his new team can sign him for. The idea that you believe Robertson is a sign and trade Candidate shows your limited knowledge. Why would they? The Leafs could simply trade his rights for a pick and the new team could sign him. You had him at 2m x 2 year. What's stopping the new team from signing that deal with him? lol That makes ZERO sense. Im happy for you to give me some examples of some low level players for a couple million on short term deals who were sign and trades though lol Please educate me HAHAHA Ill wait on that one lol

Please explain what you dont understand about my Reaves comment. If you dont understand the game, thats fine, but dont blame that on me. Its simply factually accurate.
"Since the salary cap allows teams to bury up to $1.15 million in the minors, Reaves would theoretically only count for $200,000 against the cap if he joined the Marlies"
Quoted directly from the article when he was signed. Its guys like you who dont understand the game at all that were running around at the time complaining about the Reaves signing, having no clue about the rules of the league.
Are you seriously basing your knowledge off the sites suggested position for players? lol I suggest watching some more hockey lol Half the wingers and D men in the league play on the opposite side of which they originally played on a regular basis lol

WOW. You were right about someone looking dumb lol HAHAHAHAHA
13 juin à 12 h 27
Leafs need all the cap space they can get and we also need all the draft picks we can get. It’s a win-win for both teams

Ahh

Detroit needs all the cap space AND is loaded with young dmen AND needs to keep its picks..

Young and cheap dmen are exactly what the TML need
13 juin à 20 h 36
Démarrer sujet
Ahh

Detroit needs all the cap space AND is loaded with young dmen AND needs to keep its picks..

Young and cheap dmen are exactly what the TML need

Which young d men are ready to play for Detroit? They don’t have any ready

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage