SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Trade Machine Proposals

im just a squid

Créé par: iggy12rocks
Publié: 12 juin à 15 h 21
Plafond salarial: 88 000 000 $
Journées à la saison: 185/186 (99%)
Détermination du registraire central: Cette transaction a été refusée, car une des équipes n'a pas atteint le plancher salarial

Logo de Predators de NashvillePredators de Nashville

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Saros, JuusePredators de NashvilleLNH-4 973 118 $011-------00
Choix de 4e ronde en 2024 (Logo de Predators de NashvilleNSH)---001------
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Marner, MitchellMaple Leafs de TorontoLNH-10 844 382 $011---0000--
Choix de 5e ronde en 2024 (Logo de Predators de NashvilleNSH)---001------
Choix de 5e ronde en 2024 (Logo de Canucks de VancouverVAN)---001------
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial26 345 801 $15304841110
Variation-5 871 264 $000001
Final20 474 537 $ (↓)15304841111 (↑)000

Logo de Maple Leafs de TorontoMaple Leafs de Toronto

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Marner, MitchellMaple Leafs de TorontoLNH-10 844 382 $011---0000--
Choix de 5e ronde en 2024 (Logo de Predators de NashvilleNSH)---001------
Choix de 5e ronde en 2024 (Logo de Canucks de VancouverVAN)---001------
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Saros, JuusePredators de NashvilleLNH-4 973 118 $011-------00
Choix de 4e ronde en 2024 (Logo de Predators de NashvilleNSH)---001------
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial18 830 333 $1633452111
Variation5 871 264 $00000-1
Final24 701 597 $ (↑)1633452110 (↓)000
12 juin à 15 h 28
Goggles86
Rejoint: nov. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 175
Sounds like Saros is staying in NASH.
The right value would be something like Saros, a 1st and a 2nd for Marner alone.
And the Leafs would be making a mistake taking that trade. Because Saros would play for 1 year and then price himself out of town and they would be left with nothing.
a1xFREAKx13 a aimé ceci.
12 juin à 16 h 5
Rejoint: juin 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,881
Modifié 12 juin à 17 h 9
Quoting: svfsdv
Sounds like Saros is staying in NASH.
The right value would be something like Saros, a 1st and a 2nd for Marner alone.
And the Leafs would be making a mistake taking that trade. Because Saros would play for 1 year and then price himself out of town and they would be left with nothing.

I dunno man, I think you are way too optimistic on what they can get for him (if he does waive). His expected salary is a red flag as is his past contract negotiations and playoff performance.
gmgb a aimé ceci.
13 juin à 7 h 59
Goggles86
Quoting: Rhea
I dunno man, I think you are way too optimistic on what they can get for him (if he does waive). His expected salary is a red flag as is his past contract negotiations and playoff performance.

I dont expect him to get traded at all personally. I think he walks. And I think the contract he receives from whoever signs him with show that all these people ragging on him have no idea what they are talking about. The question is, when a second NHL GM, from a totally different team, comes along and gives him 11-12 million again long term. Will everyone come back and admit they were wrong? Or will they still believe they know more about hockey then the entire management group of multiple NHL franchises.
They are all walking around right now under the belief that its just the Leafs screwing up. And that everyone else in the world see Marner for "what he really is"...
We will see about that.
13 juin à 9 h 56
Rejoint: mai 2024
Mentions "j'aime": 4
Quoting: svfsdv
I dont expect him to get traded at all personally. I think he walks. And I think the contract he receives from whoever signs him with show that all these people ragging on him have no idea what they are talking about. The question is, when a second NHL GM, from a totally different team, comes along and gives him 11-12 million again long term. Will everyone come back and admit they were wrong? Or will they still believe they know more about hockey then the entire management group of multiple NHL franchises.
They are all walking around right now under the belief that its just the Leafs screwing up. And that everyone else in the world see Marner for "what he really is"...
We will see about that.

It all depends on where Marner goes. Whether he gets traded or walks away as a UFA, the team that he goes to may already have an established hierarchy of player contracts. Take Tampa Bay for example. Their top players make $9.5M/yr. Unless your name is McDavid or Draisaitl, you are not coming in and asking for more than Kucherov or Point. A team like Vegas has set players up to take a bit less to play on a competitive team. It seems everyone gets surprised when they have been able to resign free agents for less than what is expected. They do this because they don't want to piss off the guys they already have on the team.
Compare that to the Leafs situation. Marner will probably not ask for AM money, but you can bet that he finds himself just as valuable as Nylander. So, he will ask for that contract and maybe a little bit more. It may be ego, but it is standard when you resign with a team.

Marner may surprise us all and sign with a team like San Jose and just take the most money he can get and not worry about being competitive. I have a feeling that if he leaves the Leafs, he will want to go to a team that has a chance to make it out of the second round and be able to show Leaf Nation that he can contribute to a winner and its not his fault that his team is not winning.
13 juin à 10 h 20
Goggles86
Quoting: BigAl6884
It all depends on where Marner goes. Whether he gets traded or walks away as a UFA, the team that he goes to may already have an established hierarchy of player contracts. Take Tampa Bay for example. Their top players make $9.5M/yr. Unless your name is McDavid or Draisaitl, you are not coming in and asking for more than Kucherov or Point. A team like Vegas has set players up to take a bit less to play on a competitive team. It seems everyone gets surprised when they have been able to resign free agents for less than what is expected. They do this because they don't want to piss off the guys they already have on the team.
Compare that to the Leafs situation. Marner will probably not ask for AM money, but you can bet that he finds himself just as valuable as Nylander. So, he will ask for that contract and maybe a little bit more. It may be ego, but it is standard when you resign with a team.

Marner may surprise us all and sign with a team like San Jose and just take the most money he can get and not worry about being competitive. I have a feeling that if he leaves the Leafs, he will want to go to a team that has a chance to make it out of the second round and be able to show Leaf Nation that he can contribute to a winner and its not his fault that his team is not winning.

I agree with all that. I am also a realist and understand taxes. If he signs for 9 or 10m in LV or TB. Thats 12-13m in TO. So that would be right on par with what I am saying.
Anyone who refuses to see that reality, is a troll. Its not a coincidence that COL and TB and DAL and LV and FLA are so good all the time.
They have 15-20% more cap space than the rest of the league does.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage