SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Trade Machine Proposals

Ferraro Rumors not sure on value

Créé par: WillyMackyWilly
Publié: 11 juin à 19 h 54
Plafond salarial: 88 000 000 $
Journées à la saison: 185/186 (99%)
Détermination du registraire central: Cette transaction a été refusée, car une des équipes n'a pas atteint le plancher salarial

Logo de Sharks de San JoseSharks de San Jose

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Ferraro, MarioSharks de San JoseLNH-3 232 527 $011---0000--
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Liljegren, TimothyMaple Leafs de TorontoLNH-0 $011---0000--
Timmins, ConorMaple Leafs de TorontoLNH-1 094 086 $011---0000--
Cowan, EastonExempté du ballottageMaple Leafs de TorontoJunior-0 $001---0000--
Choix de 3e ronde en 2026 (Logo de Maple Leafs de TorontoTOR)---010------
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial36 370 833 $1433515511
Variation2 138 441 $102010
Final38 509 274 $ (↑)15 (↑)3353 (↑)56 (↑)11000

Logo de Maple Leafs de TorontoMaple Leafs de Toronto

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Liljegren, TimothyMaple Leafs de TorontoLNH-0 $011---0000--
Timmins, ConorMaple Leafs de TorontoLNH-1 094 086 $011---0000--
Cowan, EastonExempté du ballottageMaple Leafs de TorontoJunior-0 $001---0000--
Choix de 3e ronde en 2026 (Logo de Maple Leafs de TorontoTOR)---010------
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Ferraro, MarioSharks de San JoseLNH-3 232 527 $011---0000--
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial18 830 333 $1633452111
Variation-2 138 441 $-10-20-10
Final16 691 892 $ (↓)15 (↓)3343 (↓)20 (↓)11000
11 juin à 19 h 54
Silly Willy Macky
Rejoint: mai 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 54
I'm not sure of Ferraro's true value so don't crucify me for trying..
Core4nomore a aimé ceci.
11 juin à 20 h 4
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 574
Quoting: WillyMackyWilly

I’m not either, but Cowan is Toronto’s best prospect by far, and Liljegren is at least a proven NHL regular, so for this to make sense for them, Ferraro would need to be somebody who is underpaid and a significant upgrade from Liljegren.
11 juin à 20 h 7
Rejoint: juin 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,881
Not even close. No way Toronto does anything even close to that.
11 juin à 20 h 40
Démarrer sujet
Silly Willy Macky
Quoting: jr400
I’m not either, but Cowan is Toronto’s best prospect by far, and Liljegren is at least a proven NHL regular, so for this to make sense for them, Ferraro would need to be somebody who is underpaid and a significant upgrade from Liljegren.

I'm sure Ferraro is a big time upgrade over Liljegren, especially on the defensive side of the puck. Which the leafs desperately need. I went Cowen over Minten due to Cowan being teammates and linemates with Halttunen in London, figured maybe Sharks would try to connect the two. Value wise Minten would probably make much more sense.
11 juin à 20 h 42
Démarrer sujet
Silly Willy Macky
Quoting: Rhea
Not even close. No way Toronto does anything even close to that.

Why not? I'm not saying it's a perfect trade or anything but I'm not sure it's as far off as you think. Ferraro is a locker room leader, which you can never have enough of those, especially on cup contending teams. His defensive ability is so much better than anyone else on the Leafs d-core and can take those top PK units without a doubt. I may have gone over the top with San Jose's return but I don't believe it's as far off as you think.
11 juin à 21 h 1
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 574
I'm sure Ferraro is a big time upgrade over Liljegren, especially on the defensive side of the puck. Which the leafs desperately need. I went Cowen over Minten due to Cowan being teammates and linemates with Halttunen in London, figured maybe Sharks would try to connect the two. Value wise Minten would probably make much more sense.

Minten instead of Cowan seems more reasonable, if Ferraro is as good as you say he is. Toronto’s prospect pool is pretty thin though, so I think they may be reluctant to part with Minten even if Ferraro is a fair return for this package.
11 juin à 21 h 35
Why not? I'm not saying it's a perfect trade or anything but I'm not sure it's as far off as you think. Ferraro is a locker room leader, which you can never have enough of those, especially on cup contending teams. His defensive ability is so much better than anyone else on the Leafs d-core and can take those top PK units without a doubt. I may have gone over the top with San Jose's return but I don't believe it's as far off as you think.

Because we would be trading one of our only RD a smaller.dman. yes he is good but I still want to see TL used properly to see what he have. His handedness alone makes him valuable to us. We need to be careful throwing around the term "locker room leader" because really none of us in the room to see it. I hear Rielly is a locker room leader...is he? Who really knows.

No way they trade Cowan either.

I'm not saying he is a bad dman because I do like him, but smaller dmen don't really hold up in the playoffs either...which is our real problem (ok one of many).
12 juin à 7 h 14
Goggles86
Rejoint: nov. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 175
Cowan alone is too much.
12 juin à 17 h 2
Démarrer sujet
Silly Willy Macky
Because we would be trading one of our only RD a smaller.dman. yes he is good but I still want to see TL used properly to see what he have. His handedness alone makes him valuable to us. We need to be careful throwing around the term "locker room leader" because really none of us in the room to see it. I hear Rielly is a locker room leader...is he? Who really knows.

No way they trade Cowan either.

I'm not saying he is a bad dman because I do like him, but smaller dmen don't really hold up in the playoffs either...which is our real problem (ok one of many).

Totally valid points. Only thing I don't agree with is Ferraro isn't small. 6' 208 and plays much bigger and more physical than that stature could indicate. For a cheaper price he'd be a perfect fit in Toronto.
12 juin à 17 h 7
Totally valid points. Only thing I don't agree with is Ferraro isn't small. 6' 208 and plays much bigger and more physical than that stature could indicate. For a cheaper price he'd be a perfect fit in Toronto.

Wow I have watched sharks game and never really noticed he was that big, but you are right he is physical. I do really like the player and would like him on my team, but Cowan is a non-starter.

Thanks for the correction. 🙂
12 juin à 18 h 46
Démarrer sujet
Silly Willy Macky
Wow I have watched sharks game and never really noticed he was that big, but you are right he is physical. I do really like the player and would like him on my team, but Cowan is a non-starter.

Thanks for the correction. 🙂

Absolutely agreed now. I wasn't sure how Cowen was valued so thank you for clearing that up!
Rhea a aimé ceci.
12 juin à 19 h 15
Hockey
Rejoint: mai 2024
Mentions "j'aime": 3

We wouldn’t give u Cowan let alone the rest but nice try.

Take out Cowan, add kampf Cade webber a fifth and maybe another B- prospect like tverberg
13 juin à 0 h 38
Démarrer sujet
Silly Willy Macky
Quoting: Core4nomore
We wouldn’t give u Cowan let alone the rest but nice try.

Take out Cowan, add kampf Cade webber a fifth and maybe another B- prospect like tverberg

Moronic opinion

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage