Logo de WPG
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2287 700 000 $87 569 667 $0 $0 $130 333 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
13 250 000 $13 250 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 4
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 4
925 000 $925 000 $
AG, AD
RFA - 1
11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 1
11 500 000 $11 500 000 $
AD
NMC
UFA - 8
1 350 000 $1 350 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
800 000 $800 000 $
C, AG
RFA - 1
10 903 000 $10 903 000 $
AD
NMC
UFA - 1
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
AG, AD
RFA
1 300 000 $1 300 000 $
AG, C
RFA
1 400 000 $1 400 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 2
1 350 000 $1 350 000 $
AD
UFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
7 500 000 $7 500 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 6
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
DD
UFA - 6
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
G
UFA - 2
1 350 000 $1 350 000 $
DG
UFA - 3
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
766 667 $766 667 $
G
UFA - 1
1 700 000 $1 700 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 4
1 100 000 $1 100 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
875 000 $875 000 $
DG
RFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
9 juin à 1 h 9
Banni
Rejoint: déc. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 3,267
Quoting: TOR
Rome wasn’t built in a day, kid. The leafs need a defenceman who can play solid defence. We can worry about a good PMD after next season when Marner and Tavares contract is off the books

We saw this exact model fail in the playoffs.
9 juin à 1 h 19
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: mai 2024
Mentions "j'aime": 12
Quoting: RipNasty
We saw this exact model fail in the playoffs.

Which exact model?
9 juin à 1 h 21
Banni
Rejoint: déc. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 3,267
Which exact model?

Only 1 puck mover. This is actually worse because it doesn't have a healthy Liljegren.
9 juin à 3 h 33
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 184

Even if Ehlers, Toffoli and Monahan leave, the Jets have good enough replacements that they’d rather use than Jarnkrok for a 3rd, like Lambert, Chibrikov, Namestnikov on the 2nd line. A 3rd round pick for a 4th line center when we already have David Gustafsson and Rasmus Kupari doesn’t make much sense.

Need I remind you 1 series win is 2 less than Winnipeg since Matthews was drafted, don’t get silly.
9 juin à 13 h 15
Démarrer sujet
Only 1 puck mover. This is actually worse because it doesn't have a healthy Liljegren.

McCabe fan be a puck mover. He’s a decent two way d man. If we add a puck mover that’s going to take money away from adding a defensive d man which we need more. Reilly needs to pick it up this season
9 juin à 13 h 17
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: HighlightrEhlers

Even if Ehlers, Toffoli and Monahan leave, the Jets have good enough replacements that they’d rather use than Jarnkrok for a 3rd, like Lambert, Chibrikov, Namestnikov on the 2nd line. A 3rd round pick for a 4th line center when we already have David Gustafsson and Rasmus Kupari doesn’t make much sense.

Need I remind you 1 series win is 2 less than Winnipeg since Matthews was drafted, don’t get silly.

Kampf is a better veteran and (ready to play now) option for the jets by far.

Need I remind you that the west has been significantly worse than the east for years prior to last season
10 juin à 0 h 57

Kampf is a better veteran and (ready to play now) option for the jets by far.

Need I remind you that the west has been significantly worse than the east for years prior to last season

Kampf also earns alot more money for more years, something Winnipeg doesn't want.

Just correcting your stat. Making excuses now.
10 juin à 9 h 21
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,143
You guys kill me😂😂 you throw around the line “ cap dump” like he’s not living up to his value. He only makes 2.4 lmao. Hes good defensively, wins faceoffs, plays PK. Caps could use all of that

To those guys, literally every leaf is a cap dump.

Quoting: capsleafs447
Caps accept. Kampf is one of the most underrated players in the league and his contract isn’t bad at all. He isn’t a cap dump.

Actually, the Caps do not accept. Caps have Dowd who does all those things (good defensively, wins FOs, plays PK) just as good if not better than Kampf and is cheaper. Caps have too many middle to bottom 6 forwards who are better and/or cheaper than Kampf. So no, Caps have 0 interest in Kampf.
brady_t12 a aimé ceci.
10 juin à 13 h 19
Avid Sports Fan
Rejoint: janv. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 308
I think the trades are pretty fair. Also, we can’t afford to get a stud right shot defensive d man and a puck mover too. Maybe next year.

Montour is available and he is actually a good puck mover. Liljegren is a good puck mover and still young where he can still develop into a true top 4 as every year he is one of our best dmen with advanced stats. Yes he is still inconsistent but defenseman often don't reach primes until 26-28.
Last the trades if traded at a deadline is good but we must remember that teams will do everything they can to reduce the price of a trade in the offseason. Kampf is more likely to generate a late round pick. Jarnkrok probably 3/4 the at worst a 5th. If it was the deadline then yes a guy like jarnkrok can probably get a second and Kampf get a 4th.
Back on pick moving route, Ekman Larsson is a decent pick mover, Dumba is even better than some of on our list. There may not be elite options but there are options. Even on trade market with Chychrun. A puck mover does not need to be elite like Makar just needs to be decent where the guy is capable of 30-50 points a year from the defense.
10 juin à 13 h 23
Avid Sports Fan
McCabe fan be a puck mover. He’s a decent two way d man. If we add a puck mover that’s going to take money away from adding a defensive d man which we need more. Reilly needs to pick it up this season

The best defenses have usually 3 good puck movers. They don't need to be elite but Florida has Ekblad, Montour, Ekman Larsson, whom all have good puck moving abilities. The ability to move the puck is also there to help get the puck out of your own zone. When a team has little options to help bring the puck up the ice it forces the forwarss to stay further back and makes it harder on the forwards to get on a rush. We saw that this year with the leafs. It's why they tried Klingberg on a 1 year deal. We don't need elite puck moving defenseman we just need guys whom have shown the can help bridge the gap from the defensive end to the offensive end and when in the offensive end can relay a good pass or shot off to create more space for the forwards.
11 juin à 10 h 50
Démarrer sujet
Kampf also earns alot more money for more years, something Winnipeg doesn't want.

Just correcting your stat. Making excuses now.

Caps going up 5 mill this year bud. 2.4 is going to be an averages salary for a 4th liner now.

No excuses. The last 6 seasons a team from the Atlantic has either won or been in the SCF.
11 juin à 10 h 52
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: All_Knowing
Actually, the Caps do not accept. Caps have Dowd who does all those things (good defensively, wins FOs, plays PK) just as good if not better than Kampf and is cheaper. Caps have too many middle to bottom 6 forwards who are better and/or cheaper than Kampf. So no, Caps have 0 interest in Kampf.

Dowd is also 34 years old and will heavily decline in all of those stats this year. Wiling to bet. Can you name a player that you have on the bottom 6 that you trust in all of those areas that were mentioned?
11 juin à 10 h 55
Caps going up 5 mill this year bud. 2.4 is going to be an averages salary for a 4th liner now.

No excuses. The last 6 seasons a team from the Atlantic has either won or been in the SCF.

You're not gonna force feed Kampf or Jarnkrok to us XD. The 3rd round pick and cap space is more valuable to the Jets. They don't need either player.

That is literally an excuse.
11 juin à 10 h 58
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: hockeynutter
Montour is available and he is actually a good puck mover. Liljegren is a good puck mover and still young where he can still develop into a true top 4 as every year he is one of our best dmen with advanced stats. Yes he is still inconsistent but defenseman often don't reach primes until 26-28.
Last the trades if traded at a deadline is good but we must remember that teams will do everything they can to reduce the price of a trade in the offseason. Kampf is more likely to generate a late round pick. Jarnkrok probably 3/4 the at worst a 5th. If it was the deadline then yes a guy like jarnkrok can probably get a second and Kampf get a 4th.
Back on pick moving route, Ekman Larsson is a decent pick mover, Dumba is even better than some of on our list. There may not be elite options but there are options. Even on trade market with Chychrun. A puck mover does not need to be elite like Makar just needs to be decent where the guy is capable of 30-50 points a year from the defense.

Montour is a great option however the leafs need to get a defensive d man to play with Morgan Reilly. Lily has been wildly inconstant and he’s only been best on advanced stats because the amount of games he’s played. He’s injured all the time. 26-28 was about 10 years ago but now, if you’re going to be a good d man in the league today you show your talent between 23-25. Quinn Hughes, Cale makaar, moritz seider, Evan Bouchard. Just to name a few. Lily is also not a good puck moving d man, he’s far too slow and bad decision making. All of the trades I made are completely fair. Kampf can get a fourth NP and jarnkrok and a 5th for a third is perfect. Although I agree that some of the PMD are good options, key word SOME… we don’t have enough pie to go around this year as Tre would say.
11 juin à 11 h 3
Démarrer sujet
The best defenses have usually 3 good puck movers. They don't need to be elite but Florida has Ekblad, Montour, Ekman Larsson, whom all have good puck moving abilities. The ability to move the puck is also there to help get the puck out of your own zone. When a team has little options to help bring the puck up the ice it forces the forwarss to stay further back and makes it harder on the forwards to get on a rush. We saw that this year with the leafs. It's why they tried Klingberg on a 1 year deal. We don't need elite puck moving defenseman we just need guys whom have shown the can help bridge the gap from the defensive end to the offensive end and when in the offensive end can relay a good pass or shot off to create more space for the forwards.

Appreciate you letting me know what a puck moving D man is my guy👍. I’m not disagreeing with that. I’m saying that Reilly and McCabe can effectively move the puck out of the zone. So we do have a few PMD. However, the leafs lack defensive skills first and foremost. Tre needs to focus on a shutdown right shot d man to play with Reilly. It’s been evident for years. That won’t be cheap. There won’t be enough pie to go around this year if we want to re sign Bert and Domi
11 juin à 11 h 3
Dowd is also 34 years old and will heavily decline in all of those stats this year. Wiling to bet. Can you name a player that you have on the bottom 6 that you trust in all of those areas that were mentioned?

Dowd lol

As referenced in my first post, cheaper and better than Kampf. I'm sure you have great hockey knowledge, but I'm willing to trust Dowd (who has been one of the best 4th line centers in the last few years) doesn't completely lose all his skill in one offseason lol
11 juin à 11 h 7
Démarrer sujet
You're not gonna force feed Kampf or Jarnkrok to us XD. The 3rd round pick and cap space is more valuable to the Jets. They don't need either player.

That is literally an excuse.

A solid 3rd liner who can play any position and is a penalty killer and good defensively for 2.1 And the cap is going up. Plus you’re losing toffoli and monahan. You’re touched if you don’t take that trade kid😂

Not an excuse at all. Atlantic has been the toughest division to get out of for years. Between Tampa, Boston and now Florida. Other than this year those have been 2-3 of the top 10 teams in the league for the past 5 years
11 juin à 12 h 8
A solid 3rd liner who can play any position and is a penalty killer and good defensively for 2.1 And the cap is going up. Plus you’re losing toffoli and monahan. You’re touched if you don’t take that trade kid😂

Not an excuse at all. Atlantic has been the toughest division to get out of for years. Between Tampa, Boston and now Florida. Other than this year those have been 2-3 of the top 10 teams in the league for the past 5 years

Like I said before, the Jets have like 5 players who are good, bottom six, swiss army knife, penalty killing 2-way players. A 3rd round pick to make it 6 when the Jets draft capital is already thin is a bit too much. The Jets should be saving draft capital for a big defense trade next season.
11 juin à 12 h 14
Avid Sports Fan
Appreciate you letting me know what a puck moving D man is my guy👍. I’m not disagreeing with that. I’m saying that Reilly and McCabe can effectively move the puck out of the zone. So we do have a few PMD. However, the leafs lack defensive skills first and foremost. Tre needs to focus on a shutdown right shot d man to play with Reilly. It’s been evident for years. That won’t be cheap. There won’t be enough pie to go around this year if we want to re sign Bert and Domi

We don't need to resign Bert and Domi. I liked them but according to there demands, let them walk. Some say Domi is asking 5+. He is not worth anything close to that. Between 3 and 4 okay. Otherwise I would rather save money. Ditto for Bert. I can see him at around 4.5 million but any more let him walk as well. We have many young players all capable to replacing them well and saving money. McMann looks like an between jarnkrok and Bertuzzi. Cowan can most likely score more than 9 goals which is what we got from Domi. Knies will improve. Plus Robertson had our second highest EV scoring percentage on the entire team showing the deserves a bigger opportunity for scoring role. All these players will be minimum or close to minimum.
11 juin à 12 h 40
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: All_Knowing
Dowd lol

As referenced in my first post, cheaper and better than Kampf. I'm sure you have great hockey knowledge, but I'm willing to trust Dowd (who has been one of the best 4th line centers in the last few years) doesn't completely lose all his skill in one offseason lol

Not all but a lot of his compete level due to age.
11 juin à 12 h 41
Démarrer sujet
Like I said before, the Jets have like 5 players who are good, bottom six, swiss army knife, penalty killing 2-way players. A 3rd round pick to make it 6 when the Jets draft capital is already thin is a bit too much. The Jets should be saving draft capital for a big defense trade next season.

Like who?😂 buddy just says a whole bunch of stuff that sounds great but can’t drop any names.
11 juin à 12 h 46
Démarrer sujet
We don't need to resign Bert and Domi. I liked them but according to there demands, let them walk. Some say Domi is asking 5+. He is not worth anything close to that. Between 3 and 4 okay. Otherwise I would rather save money. Ditto for Bert. I can see him at around 4.5 million but any more let him walk as well. We have many young players all capable to replacing them well and saving money. McMann looks like an between jarnkrok and Bertuzzi. Cowan can most likely score more than 9 goals which is what we got from Domi. Knies will improve. Plus Robertson had our second highest EV scoring percentage on the entire team showing the deserves a bigger opportunity for scoring role. All these players will be minimum or close to minimum.

We absolutely need to resign them. Not only do they fit trelivings style that he wants but they also fit berubes style. You’re not going to put together a god first line without paying at least 5 mill for each first line player. Look around the league at the top tier teams. Plus the cap is going up this year. Cowan is simply not ready to play in the league yet. Domi also was top in the league for primary assists 5 on 5. Knows is a good player but not a first line player yet. Robertson is good but he just doesn’t fit on our team. He’s too small but I’d sign him and trade him because he’s valuable.
11 juin à 12 h 54
Avid Sports Fan
We absolutely need to resign them. Not only do they fit trelivings style that he wants but they also fit berubes style. You’re not going to put together a god first line without paying at least 5 mill for each first line player. Look around the league at the top tier teams. Plus the cap is going up this year. Cowan is simply not ready to play in the league yet. Domi also was top in the league for primary assists 5 on 5. Knows is a good player but not a first line player yet. Robertson is good but he just doesn’t fit on our team. He’s too small but I’d sign him and trade him because he’s valuable.

I am all for resigning them just not at insane salaries where we can easily replace them in the next year or so. Domi is not worth anywhere close to what some publications have posted. Some said he wants over 5 million. Where do pay a 9 goal scorer over 5 million. I see you have him at 4.5 million I think that is even too high for a 9 goal scorer because a lot of Domis assists were off of Matthews. He won't always be playing with Matthews bringing down his assists.
If only him at 4.5 and Domi scored more goals, I would be okay with it with hesitancy. Signing both players close 10 million is not smart allocation of our funds as we have a goalie, a top not defender and depth to sign as well for 18-20 million.
11 juin à 13 h 6
Not all but a lot of his compete level due to age.

Well neither of us can predict the future, but point still stands, Caps won't be paying for Kampf as he is not needed
11 juin à 23 h 29
Like who?😂 buddy just says a whole bunch of stuff that sounds great but can’t drop any names.

Lowry - who is much better
Niederreiter - much better, plays PK but not a centre
Appleton - better fit with the previous 2, not a centre
Namestnikov - Better offensively, Not as good faceoffs, center
Iafallo - Worse offensively, better defensively, more expensive, winger
Perfetti* - Good defensively.

Cheaper than Jarnkrok:
Chibrikov - Prospect who looked good with Iafallo. Nasty forechecker
Barron - cheaper, still young, Improving each year , can take face offs. Nasty forechecker.

If the Jets Penalty kill still sucks next season, the Jets will more likely search for a fully defensive centre, like Dowd, rather than a Swiss Army knife type player like Jarnkrok.

I think a team like Nashville would like him back for that kinda price.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage