SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Trade Machine Proposals

If Brady tkachuk deal were to happen

Créé par: jwills2001
Publié: 6 juin à 11 h 46
Plafond salarial: 87 700 000 $
Journées à la saison: 185/186 (99%)
Détermination du registraire central: Cette transaction a rempli les différents critères exigés par le registraire central de la LNH.

Logo de Flames de CalgaryFlames de Calgary

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Markström, JacobFlames de CalgaryLNH15%5 072 581 $011-------00
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Allen, JakeDevils du New JerseyLNH20%1 531 721 $011-------00
Holtz, AlexanderExempté du ballottageDevils du New JerseyLNH-889 360 $011---0000--
Choix de 3e ronde en 2024 (Logo de Devils du New JerseyNJD)---010------
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial19 824 167 $1933505910
Variation2 651 500 $111010
Final22 475 667 $ (↑)20 (↑)34 (↑)51 (↑)510 (↑)10000

Logo de Devils du New JerseyDevils du New Jersey

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Allen, JakeDevils du New JerseyLNH20%1 531 721 $011-------00
Holtz, AlexanderExempté du ballottageDevils du New JerseyLNH-889 360 $011---0000--
Choix de 3e ronde en 2024 (Logo de Devils du New JerseyNJD)---010------
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Markström, JacobFlames de CalgaryLNH15%5 072 581 $011-------00
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial18 823 603 $1534503611
Variation-2 651 500 $-1-1-10-10
Final16 172 103 $ (↓)14 (↓)33 (↓)49 (↓)35 (↓)11000
6 juin à 11 h 49
Rejoint: juin 2024
Mentions "j'aime": 10
if the Brady tkachuk were to happen (no Casey, 1st, or Mercer) then I think to get our goalie a deal like this would have to be made. This would leave the team with 5 mil in cap to still make some moves in free agency. The Flames get a high ceiling prospect in Holtz and an interim goalie in Jake Allen, no first put the third should help move the trade along. Flames only retain 1 Mil to keep the devils afloat for resigns and new faces.
6 juin à 12 h 59
Rejoint: août 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 3,505
Horrible for Calgary.

And no Brady to NJ won't be happening especially not if NJ isn't even willing to trade 3rd line players or meh prospects like Mercer and Casey for him. That'd take at least your 2024 1st and a player/prospect a whole lot better than either of those two.
6 juin à 13 h 11
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: MoxNix
Horrible for Calgary.

And no Brady to NJ won't be happening especially not if NJ isn't even willing to trade 3rd line players or meh prospects like Mercer and Casey for him. That'd take at least your 2024 1st and a player/prospect a whole lot better than either of those two.

Kinda poorly wrote my summary, I meant no Casey, mercer, and 1st available in this trade because they would have been involved in a BT trade (sorry about that) (Also the BT trade is entirely hypothetical and a cool idea). I guess this trade is completely based on someones opinions on holtz (who I'm high on) so I can get why some would hate this deal. I just really felt that if it wasn't for Lindy Ruff people would think Holtz is a potential 30+ goal star (He played 11 min a night).
MoxNix a aimé ceci.
6 juin à 13 h 43
Banni
Rejoint: juill. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 302
Horrible for Calgary.

Haha oh Mox your garbage takes never cease to perform endless amounts of entertainment for not only me but anyone who reads them. Keep up the good work bud never change.
6 juin à 14 h 40
Quoting: DevilsInDisguise
Haha oh Mox your garbage takes never cease to perform endless amounts of entertainment for not only me but anyone who reads them. Keep up the good work bud never change.

Keep pretending all your players are superstars in waiting and wondering why such a "good" team can't even make the playoffs.
7 juin à 14 h 18
Démarrer sujet
Keep pretending all your players are superstars in waiting and wondering why such a "good" team can't even make the playoffs.

Sorry dude but thats a crazy take coming from a flames fan. Obviously not every player is a superstar (Jack is a superstar thats it) but to say that holtz, mercer, and Casey are not good prospects shows a lot.
7 juin à 14 h 59
Quoting: jwills2001
Sorry dude but thats a crazy take coming from a flames fan. Obviously not every player is a superstar (Jack is a superstar thats it) but to say that holtz, mercer, and Casey are not good prospects shows a lot.

Typical Devils fan claiming I said something I did not say. I never said Holtz or Mercer are not good prospects, they just aren't nearly as good as you people pretend they are.

Casey on the other hand would be small for a forward and is tiny for a defenseman. He'll be lucky if he makes it as an NHL regular at all and no just because he's the same height as Quinn Hughes (and 20 lbs lighter) doesn't mean he's the next Hughes.
7 juin à 15 h 30
Démarrer sujet
Typical Devils fan claiming I said something I did not say. I never said Holtz or Mercer are not good prospects, they just aren't nearly as good as you people pretend they are.

Casey on the other hand would be small for a forward and is tiny for a defenseman. He'll be lucky if he makes it as an NHL regular at all and no just because he's the same height as Quinn Hughes (and 20 lbs lighter) doesn't mean he's the next Hughes.

"meh prospects like Mercer and Casey for him" Exactly what you said. And saying Casey would be lucky to make the NHL when he just signed his elc and will be getting ahl mins next yr and proved skill in NCAA. Im not saying these guys are future world beaters but come on. Calgary would be more than happy to have them, maybe just you wouldn't. Look at this like a GM, Mercer is a proven 20+ goal scorer at 22 (thats a pretty great piece to have on a team where your best scorer was Sharangovich (former dev). Also just saying you guys had a NCAA 5'11 defenseman taken in the third round who worked out pretty well (Adam fox enters the chat) so shutting down Casey cause he's 5'10 and second rd pick is hard to say when he kinda proved himself last season at the world jrs and at Mich.
7 juin à 16 h 14
Modifié 7 juin à 16 h 33
Quoting: jwills2001
"meh prospects like Mercer and Casey for him" Exactly what you said. And saying Casey would be lucky to make the NHL when he just signed his elc and will be getting ahl mins next yr and proved skill in NCAA. Im not saying these guys are future world beaters but come on. Calgary would be more than happy to have them, maybe just you wouldn't. Look at this like a GM, Mercer is a proven 20+ goal scorer at 22 (thats a pretty great piece to have on a team where your best scorer was Sharangovich (former dev). Also just saying you guys had a NCAA 5'11 defenseman taken in the third round who worked out pretty well (Adam fox enters the chat) so shutting down Casey cause he's 5'10 and second rd pick is hard to say when he kinda proved himself last season at the world jrs and at Mich.

Again I did not say that. I said:

Brady to NJ won't be happening especially not if NJ isn't even willing to trade 3rd line players or meh prospects like Mercer and Casey for him. That'd take at least your 2024 1st and a player/prospect a whole lot better than either of those two.

That's Mercer a 3rd line winger and Casey a meh prospect. Mercer may become a good middle 6 forward eventually but he isn't one now. He's bounced around between 2nd and 3rd line wing but wasn't even able to earn a spot as 3rd line center over Nosek (and that was with Huala as 2nd line center). He's following the same path as Zacha and Sharangovich before him but isn't as good as either one. Devils fans need to look at what those two were traded for and come back to reality.

Comparing Casey to Fox is absurd too. Just because Fox is a small defenseman who became a star doesn't mean and even smaller defenseman is a star too. In fact history suggests the opposite is far more likely, the vast majority of smaller junior defensemen never become NHL regulars.
7 juin à 16 h 32
Démarrer sujet
Again I did not say that. I said:

That's Mercer a 3rd line winger and Casey a meh prospect. Mercer may become a good middle 6 forward eventually but he isn't one now. He did bounce around between 2nd and 3rd line wing but he wasn't even able to earn a spot as 3rd line center over Nosek (and that was with Huala as 2nd line center).

Comparing Casey to Fox is absurd too.

Dude, Im not saying they are the same obviously which I said, but you are shutting down him as a player for what reason, his height, do you have anything else? Undersized players exist and thrive at times. He has a history of being successful and is now just having the opportunity to prove his value. Did you know that fox played 3 yrs in college, Casey left after yr 2 so don't even come at me with "fox had a hobey baker yr" that was his jr season they actually had pretty comparable NCAA careers. Im not saying Casey will be nearly as good as fox but you have actually no argument for Casey being a meh prospect besides his height. He is considered a good prospect by most at this point and thats a fact.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage